Poker Night by mltaylor1985
Summary: Marie and Logan play Poker with some pretty interesting stakes.
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Friendship, Humor, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read, Not Spellchecked
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2980 Read: 22106 Published: 01/03/2010 Updated: 01/18/2010
Story Notes:
I wrote this a long time ago, but didn't like it so much, but my sister feel in love with it so I promised her i would upload it.

1. Chapter 1 by mltaylor1985

2. Chapter 2 by mltaylor1985

3. Chapter 3 by mltaylor1985

4. Chapter 4 by mltaylor1985

5. Chapter 5 by mltaylor1985

Chapter 1 by mltaylor1985
Author's Notes:
Wasn't sure how I want this story to go, so we will give it a teen rating for now, but it could possibly change.
"Hey Logan, whatcha doing later?"

"Watching a game. The Leafs are playing the Red Wings tonight."

"Oh well, okay then. See ya later, sugar."

"Wait. Where you wanting to do something later?"

"Well, I saw some of the guys playing poker today. And I was thinking it might be fun to learn. Then maybe I could play against them next time."

"Come on in, darling. If you're wanting to learn to play poker, then I'm your man."

You sure are, sugar. Marie thought.

30 minutes later, Logan had explained the rules and dealt the first hand.

After checking her cards, Rogue placed some poker chips in the center of the table.

Doing the same, Logan threw in a few more, upping the ante.

Finally, they revealed their cards. Logan had 2 pairs, while Rogue had a straight.

"Did I win, sugar?"

"Yeah darling, you won."

He couldn't believe that she had beat him. No one had been able to beat him in almost 20 years.

Five hands later, Logan was convinced that Marie had the best beginner's luck ever. She had almost cleaned him out. If he didn't start winning soon, he'd be busted.

Seeing Logan was almost out of chips, Marie decided to change the stakes.

"Okay, so how bout we do something different this time. Instead of using poker chips, we use our belongings..."

Not sure what she had in mind, but not wanting to spoil her fun, he agreed.

It started off with small stuff: beer, cigars, gloves, scarves, and other random things. Seeing shse had a full house, she decided to really up the ante.

"How bout this, if I win, you have to give me my first real kiss?"

"Okay, kid. But what about if I win?"

"Then you can have whatever you want."

Lifting his eyebrow, in his trademark tradition, he slowly smirked. "Anything I want?"

"Anything, sugar."

Sensing victory, she spread her cards out on the table.

Her heart fell when she saw Logan's hand. A Royal Flush. The plan she had painstakingly created had just come crashing down around her.

The only thing she could think of was what the stakes had been.

Had she really promised Logan he could have anything he wanted?

GULP!
End Notes:
I already have chapter two written up. So it will be up shortly. Just want to see how good a response this one gets first, because after all, we are all just feedback whores....LOL
Chapter 2 by mltaylor1985
With a smirk that just smelled of mischief, even to someone without enhanced senses, Logan walked to Marie.

Leaning down, so that his mouth was pressed to her ear, he whispered.

"My room, tomorrow night. Be there."

Then he strutted out of the room like a proud rooster. Full of cockiness and self-assuredness.

The next morning, at breakfast, Logan came up behind her. His breath tickled her neck, speeding up her heartbeat.

Leaning down, he once again reminded her to be in his room later that night.

Marei was trembling with desire. Her only hope was that Logan wanted what she thought he wanted.

When she passed him in the hallway, he called out to her.

"Hey Marie, wear something light, cause it's gonna get hot."

She immediately went back to her room to take a really long cold shower.

Finally, it was time to go to his room. She had put on her skin-toned bodysuit, a new tube top, and a mini-skirt. Plus her pair of knee-high stiletto boots. Her makeup was carefully applied and her hair loosely pulled back with tendrils of curls hanging down her back.

Walking to his room, she practically floated on air.

Without knocking, she waltzed in.

"Hey darling, Grab that box on my bed and put it on. I'll be out in a minute." Logan called out from the shower.

Seeing the tiny box on his bed, she couldn't think of what could possibly be in there.

Tugging the lid off, she paused.

A tiny apron.

What the hell, Oh Lord, please don't tell me he was into role playing. How had she missed that with all his sexly based memories.

" I see you found your gift."

Standing in the bathroom's doorway, Logan smiles at her innocently.

"You'll find a list of things that need to be done on my dresser. Every morning for the next week, you'll come here and I'll give you your to-do list for the day."

"Huh, what?"

"Your chores, Marie. You said you'd do anything right? Well, this is what I want you to do."

"You want me to be your freakin' maid for a week!"

"I wouldn't say maid, but that works too. Tonight, I need you to do my laundry, clean my bathroom, and wax the floors. I'm heading into town. See ya in the morning, kid."

"Oh and Marie, next time you might want to wear something a little more comfortable. I'd hate for your nice clothes to get dirty."

Staring after him in disbelief, Marie couldn't believe what had just happened.
End Notes:
I debated over this chapter for a long time. Which is why i am just now posting it. I know several people didn't want a chapter like this. But my sister is completely in love with the way it is going. I do promise that there will be a Ratings Change before it is all said and done. Just bear with me.
Chapter 3 by mltaylor1985
Author's Notes:
Marie gets a little revenge.
Standing under the frigid spray, body exhausted, muscles straining to find release, Logan closed his eyes. Leaning his head against the shower wall.

He had thought he was so brilliant when he had played with Marie. Now, however, he could only blame himself for his constant aroused state.

That little vixen, Marie, had been bending, stretching, and wriggling her body to the point where he couldn't even be in the same room with her for very long. Her long legs and firm butt had teased him all week. Yep he was a first class idiot.

But he'd be damned if those hormone driven little boys, she called her friends, would get to see her in her skin tight jeans.

Then, he thought of those looks she had been sending him every time she saw him. He knew most men didn't get turned on by being threatened with bodily harm. Yep, he was one sick puppy.

Turning off the shower, he wrapped the freshly laundered towel around his hips. Walking into his bedroom, he caught Marie's scent. All over his bed. The sheets practically oozed her sweet scent. Grabbing a pair of boxer briefs, he closed his eyes in sweet agony. Marie.

Dropping them back into the open drawer, he turned around and walked back into the bathroom for his third shower that day. He wondered, briefly, if a man could die because of a constant state of arousal. He could read the headline now.

"Man Dies of Continuous Hard-On"

Somehow, he could see Marie laughing at that. Probably her idea. She'd probably call it in to the paper herself.

Whatever happened to that sweet, innocent girl he saw in that bar?

Thank God, the week was half-way over. He wasn't sure how much longer he could restrain himself from taking her on the floor, against the wall, in his shower, or on his bed.

Yep, he only had himself to blame.
End Notes:
Sorry so short. This is what came to me last night.

Hate to say it, but I am having writer's block with Stay. So unless something happens within the next few days, I will be focusing on this story.
Chapter 4 by mltaylor1985
Author's Notes:
Sorry it took so long. I tried to write this chap up the other night, but it just didn't feel right. So I had to start over.
Marie sat in the center of her bed listening to her friends talk about how cruel Logan was being to her.

Normally no one would ever dare bad mouth Logan in front of her. Yet she happened to agree with all of them this time.

When she had talked Remy into teaching her how to play poker, she had planned to use her new skills to convince Logan she wasn't a kid anymore.

When he had won the last hand, she had lost hope. Then he had started playing his mind games with her. Her hope had been rekindled.

Once again, he had tricked her.

So now, sitting amongst her friends, she planned her revenge. If Logan wanted to play dirty, then she would retaliate in like kind.

She had three days left, since her days were filled with endless chores, she had to rely on her friends to arrange everything.

Logan would never know what hit him, she thought. An evil grin emerging across her face.

He would know what it felt like to spend every waking hour cleaning.

"Chica, pay attention and stop daydreaming." Jubilee scolded.

"Sorry, Jubes." Marie replied.

"So here's what we've got so far. Kitty and John will sneak into the lab on Saturday. Everyone will be too busy to notice anything amiss." Pausing to breathe, Jubilee was almost bouncing off the bed.

"Then Remy and Bobby will keep Scott and Hank occupied all day Sunday. We can't do it Monday. Too many people will be around."

"While they are keeping them busy, Jubes and Piotr will set eveything up. Monday night around 10, we will set off the detonation. When Logan sees the destruction, he'll be sorry he messed with you." Kitty boasted.

"Are you sure it'll work? Will anyone get hurt?" Rogue questioned nervously.

"Please Roguey have a little faith. It's just harmless fun. A little chemical reaction. Nothing we couldn't do in the science lab. Just amplified a little bit."

Satisfied that everything would be fine, Marie smiled.

Come Monday night, she'd be the one laughing.
End Notes:
Already have Chapter 5 wrote. Gonna wait til at least tomorrow to upload it to give Ch.4 it's day in the sun.

Hope you like this. I like it a lot better than the originall version i had tried to write.
Chapter 5 by mltaylor1985
Author's Notes:
i enjoyed writing this story. i hope you enjoyed reading it.

I still fumble with writing sex scenes, so if you see any problems, please forgive me. The long awaited ratings change....
Feeling horrible about making Marie do his dirty work all week, Logan decided to make it up to her.

He had pulled Ororo aside earlier that day and planned a candle-lit dinner inside her garden. If everything went his way, Marie would know just how much he truly loved and cared for her.

Knowing she was sleeping in today, he went to her room. Knocking lightly on her door, he creped in. Pausing to watch her sleep, he immediately felt love fill him. Slipping quietly across the room, he placed a hand written invitation on her night stand.

Kissing her lightly on the lips, he exited her room.

Phase one complete.

Now he had to get Jean and Ororo to take his girl into town for the afternoon. So he could arrange all the little details that could never get done with her at the mansion.

"Hey Jeannie, gotta minute."

"Just a moment, okay, what can I do for you?"

Raising an eyebrow, Logan smirked.

Scott stepped forward; Jean placed her hand on her husband's arm.

"Relax Scooter, I'm just teasing her. I've got a favor to ask your wife. I need Ro and you to take Rogue into town for a few hours."

"Why us? Not that we mind going anywhere with Rogue. However, don't you think she'd enjoy it more if she went with Jubilee and Kitty?"

"I'd ask them but I wouldn't trust them to get her back in time for the surprise. Besides I couldn't find them this morning."

"What surprise?"

Shifting his feet awkwardly, he replied "An I'm sorry for being a bastard all week dinner."

Smiling gently at his sincere gesture, she agreed to help him. Giving Scott a quick kiss, she went to meet with Ro.

Phase two complete.

Now he had to get the cook to prepare a basket. After all, what would a dinner be without the actual food?

Two hours later, his girl whisked away, Logan got busy setting up the romantic picnic. Blankets, pillows, and candles were placed in the center of the Ivy-covered gazebo.

Ro had promised him that it would be the perfect night for star gazing.

Scott had promised, with Jean's assistance, that barring any major emergencies, they would have complete privacy.

Seeing that the sun had set and that the light was fading, Logan went to collect his dinner date.

After a quick shower, he headed down to her room.

She was stepping out of her room just as he turned the corner. The vision in front of him was completely breathtaking.

Her hair had been curled and piled on top of her head. She had a gray dress on that brushed her thighs when she moved.

His brain couldn't seem to function. He opened his mouth to tell her how beautiful she was but no words came out.

She gave him a small smile, reminding him of her innocence. He steeled his resolve to take things slowly. To let her set the pace.

"Marie, darling, you look amazing."

"Thank you sugar. You don't look too bad yourself."

He felt like an adolescent boy on his first date. He felt like a nervous wreck.

"You ready for dinner?"

"Of course, I was heading that way. Glad for the escort."

He beamed a smile at her. Causing her to smile back at him. He could see the small gap between her front teeth. Causing his heart to speed up and the blood to travel south.

Slipping her hand into his, he led her out to the garden walkway. Once they got to the gazebo, he lowered her to the ground. He pulled his lighter from his pocket and lit the candles.

Later, after dinner, he pulled her to her feet. Turning on the music, he pulled her flush against his body. Swaying back and forth. He ran his hands up and down her back and leaned his forehead against hers.

"I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about this past week. I was a jerk making you do all that work. Will you forgive me?"

Oh, Logan. You did all this just to apologize to me. Of course, I'll forgive you. I could never stay angry with you. Believe me I've tried."

"I wanted to let you know, when you said you would do anything; I had some very interesting ideas. But I didn't want to take our relationship to that level because of a stupid game. It made it feel dirty."

"Logan...I don't know what to say. But why did you make me be your slave all week?"

"Honestly, I just didn't want to do it myself. Seemed you provided me a perfect way to get out of doing all that work for Chuck."

"You big jerk," she replied jokingly.

Lowering his head, he brushed his lips against hers. Before the pull began, he brushed his tongue against hers.

Ending the kiss, he broke away from her. Giving her the only chance she had to walk away.

Understanding his intentions, she stepped back into his arms. Pulling his head down, she pressed small kisses along his jaw line.

Groaning from the exquisite torture, he picked her up, carried her to the blankets, and began to kiss her passionately.

His tongue thrusting in and out of her mouth, mimicking what he would do to her body later, he fought through the burn of her mutation.

Slumping against her, panting hard, he searched for the scarf he’d taken from her room months ago.

Placing it reverently on her lips, he kissed her again. He could smell their mutual arousal causing the Wolverine inside him to stir.

"Not tonight, bub. Stay back," he growled at his alter-ego.

He could feel her squirming underneath him. Worried he was going too fast, he pulled back.

"Marie?"

"Shhh, it's okay. Just trying to get my hands free. Don't stop. Please, God, Don't Stop."

Smiling at her earnest reply, he went back to pleasing his girl.

Her hands pulled on his shirt, and then slipped underneath the material. Gliding her hands across his rock hard stomach.

His muscles clenched and he released a growl.

"Off. Take it off," she demanded.

Happy to comply, he tugged his shirt over his head. Then twisted their bodies until she laid on top of him.

Reaching for the hem of her dress, he raised his eyebrow.

She pulled it off, and then ducked her head. Blushing at her near naked state.

"Baby, look at me."

Shyly, she raised her head to stare into his passion-glazed eyes.

"Never be embarrassed. Not with me. You are so beautiful darling."

He ran his fingers across her stomach, and then closed his hand over her breast.

Massaging each breast, he closed his eyes. Her moans were like medicine to his soul.

He knew he had to work fast, he could feel his penis becoming rock hard.

Flipping them back over, he kissed her more passionately this time. His hands moving down to cup her. He rubbed his hand over her, back and forth, slipping his fingers inside her panties.

The scent of her arousal was overwhelming. He could barely think straight anymore. He placed kisses down her body, pausing long enough to tease her nipples.

Finally he was at his goal. With a rakish smile, he latched his mouth onto her soaked panties. Sucking and nibbling, he slowly drove her out of her mind. Her body bucked beneath him. He placed one hand on her stomach to keep her grounded.

"Oh God Logan please."

She wasn't exactly sure what she was begging for, but she knew if he stopped she'd kill him.

Her body jerked and then lights exploded behind her eyes. It was overwhelming this magical sensation.

As she slowly came back to her sanity, she could feel Logan holding her tight, whispering to her.

"It's okay baby. Just let go. I'm here."

She barely heard the sound of his claw inching out as he ripped her panties from her body. Pausing long enough to put on a condom, he slowly penetrated her. He could feel her barrier tear apart, causing him to clench his teeth. He stopped moving to allow her body to adjust to the invasion.

She lifted her hips, instinctively, to take him deeper. His self control shot to hell. He thrust in and out of her. Increasing the speed. Pounding his hips into hers. Yet gently kissing her at the same time.

Once she came apart again, he was able to let go himself. Arching his back and throwing his head back, he released a deep, guttural growl.

Collapsing to the ground, he held her shaking body to his. Giving her time to settle.

Suddenly a huge sonic boom sounded; startled he started to get up. The need to protect his mate his only thought.

The sounds of Marie's laughter filled his head. Quirking his eyebrow, he looked at her.

"Marie, something you wanna tell me?"

Barely able to talk through her laughter, she began," Well Logan, it all started with a plan to seduce you..."



End Notes:
i think i am going to do a little extra chapter that explains what exactly happened when the explosion happened.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3622