Christmas Presents by SummerSky
Summary: Logan has the perfect Christmas present for Marie
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 374 Read: 1915 Published: 12/22/2009 Updated: 12/22/2009
Story Notes:
Different from my normal stories

1. Chapter 1 by SummerSky

Chapter 1 by SummerSky
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Moviemom44 for the beta.
Well this year I've been forced to get into the christmas spirit and this is the result so if you don't like it Cate is to blame.
Please read and review.
They sat at the tree and watched everyone exchange presents. She couldn't figure out why he didn't want to exchange theirs with everyone else.
This year Rogue had trouble finding the perfect present for Logan, until Scott came along. He talked about how in the first few years of their relationship, he and Jean hadn't much money and hadn't wanted to use money from Charles, So they had made each other voucher books to be used during the year. Each coupon could be redeemed for something- a footrub, a candlelit bubble bath, or delights-that the other person agreed to provide. Having no idea what Logan would want her to do for him, Rogue had simply left the vouchers blank in the book she made for him.
"Ok, kid, you ready to do this?"
While she'd been lost in her musings everyone but them had left the room.
"Sure. Merry Christmas, Logan."
Handing him the present, she watched as he opened it. As he looked inside at the vouchers and the fancy pen she had attached to the book with a ribbon, she saw a ghost of a smile cross his face.
"I want you not to say anything when you open this. Just listen to what I say. Marie."
He handed her a small box and she had to gasp when she unwrapped it. Inside was a very simple ring shaped like two hands holding a heart with a crown on top.
"It's a claddagh ring. The hands are for friendship, the heart is for love and the crown is for loyalty. And I think we are those three things, so I'm going to use the first voucher..."

Rip

Looking up for the first time since she opened the ring she saw he'd filled one out. As he handed it to her, she saw that on the 'Task'line, he'd written 'Marry Me'. For 'Time Required', he'd written 'Forever'.
"Yes, yes,yes! Of course I'll marry you. I love you Logan!"
"Thank God! I love you too."
Pulling her into his lap, he kissed her till he herd a voice interupt them.
"Let love and friendship reign forever."
"Merry Christmass to you to, Chuck."
LOgan really thought he could get into this Christmas thing after all.
End Notes:
Merry Christmas every one. Stay safe and well through the silly season much love to all Summerxxx
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3618