Life or Something Like It by SummerSky
Summary: Marie has to deal with something that could destroy the team
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 382 Read: 5805 Published: 12/07/2009 Updated: 07/01/2010
Story Notes:
Been doing the whole will I wont I with this one. It starts off L/J but ends up L/R

1. Chapter 1 by SummerSky

2. Chapter 2 by SummerSky

Chapter 1 by SummerSky
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Moviemom44 for the Beta. I really hope you like this I wrote it weeks ago but been so unsure I'm only posting it now.
Please read and review.
~Marie's thoghts~
~Must remember drink orders. Don't get them wrong. What the hell!?! That' Jean, undressed on the counter, with Logan, shirtless!
Just back out of the kitchen, Rogue. Thats it, nice and slow. Shit Logan just saw me. Time to run like hell. Almost at the stairs~
"Kid...kid...wait."
~pretend you didn't hear him. Keep on running~
"Kid, stop.
~I have one second to figure out how I feel about this. Hurt? Angry? Oh, God, what about Scott? Disgust. I'm going with disgust. Scott's whole world will come to an end, everything he believes in destroyed~
"What Logan? Let me guess. You can explain. Fine, I'd love to hear you explain this one. Go right ahead."
"Jean and me, well it's real, not just some fling. I want you to know that. Know I wouldn't do this for something short-term.She's going to break up with Scotter; it's hard for her-"
"Scott. his name is Scott. If your going to fuck his girlfriend, the least you can do is call him by his real name. And by the way, it's going to be a lot harder for him, but if the two most selfish people I've ever met are happy, who cares, right? HE kept your promise for you. He saved me twice, but what does that matter."
~That's right sniff the air, but this disgust is real, very real~
"Just a minute marie..."
"Don't take that tone with me Logan. Your've forgotten I'm the one person here who's not afraid of you."
~Just walk away. Your in your room now. It's safe to fall apart. Oh! Scott's here. Tears are falling from under his visor. Can't fall apart yet. I have to stay strong for him~
"I was at the top of the stairs."
~He's falling-I can't hold him up. Maybe he wont notice if I cry quietly while he sobs into my stomach.~
End Notes:
T.B.C but really please review what you think of this one has me biting what's left of my fingernails
Chapter 2 by SummerSky
Does anyone remember this story.
Well I'm abit suck on this story so I thought i'd let every one vote at the end of each chapter to where it goes next. That way I'll feel to guilty to ignore it.


1. Scott has a druken fight with Logan

2. Scott makes a speeach to the team and Charles hears way to much of everyones thoughts.

So those are the choices.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3596