To Sleep, Per Chance to Dream by Ms_H_Wallbanger
Summary: Because who HASN'T had a sex dream about Logan? Come on.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5893 Read: 24750 Published: 11/29/2009 Updated: 12/08/2009
Story Notes:
It's been awhile since I've posted and I've missed it!
Another story being done in bits. Because that's how it's coming to me.

1. Chapter 1 by Ms_H_Wallbanger

2. Chapter 2 by Ms_H_Wallbanger

3. Chapter 3 by Ms_H_Wallbanger

4. Chapter 4 by Ms_H_Wallbanger

Chapter 1 by Ms_H_Wallbanger
Author's Notes:
Our dear friend Rogue has been having some special dreams as of late...

Rogue sat at the kitchen table, cup of cocoa in hand. She was exhausted, and yet she did not long for sleep and the dreams that came with it; rather, she dreaded it.

  Well, that wasn’t completely accurate. She didn’t dread sleep. And if she was being completely honest, she didn’t really dread the dreams either. They were dreams that left her hot, sweaty, and aching in a place yet untouched by anything other than her own shy, exploring fingers.

  It wasn’t as if Rogue had never had a sex dream before. After all, she was almost 20. She had dreamt of nights spent in the arms of various X-Men and she had discovered that the dreams were more vivid if she had touched the man in question. So, while the few fantasies she had had about Scott had been fuzzy in parts, she had been able to dream in detail about what sex with Bobby might be like, and now that she knew that John (predictably) enjoyed incorporating hot candle wax into his foreplay.

 But, those dreams paled in comparison to the extremely vivid dreams she had been having about the Wolverine. She had dreamt of him before, but nothing like she was now. She didn’t know for sure, but she speculated that her age, combined with his recent return to the mansion had triggered them. One thing she did know for sure was that the mornings after, she could barely look Logan in the face.

 Rogue sighed into her cup. She knew she was simply putting off the inevitable. Everyone had to sleep sometime. Well, except for that kid who spent his evenings channel surfing. She debated draining a little of his mutation to save her sanity.

 Just then, she heard a noise in the hallway outside the kitchen. Rogue glanced up in time to see the very star of her dreams stroll through the door.

 “Hey, darlin’. What’s the matter? Can’t sleep?” Logan asked her as he passed by, ruffling her hair on his way to getting a midnight beer.

 “Um,” Rogue bit her lip. What was she supposed to say? No, actually, I’m just trying to put off the moment when I shut my eyes and fall into another episode of ‘Logan Takes Rogue Behind the Boathouse and Fucks Her Senseless.’ “I’m just trying to calm my nerves before bed,” she said. It wasn’t completely untrue.

 “Ah. And what do you got to be all nervy about, Marie?” he asked, sitting down next to her. She could smell his trademark scent of pine and tobacco. The same as in her dreams. 

I’m nervy about the fact that just looking at you in this kitchen makes me want you to through me down on this table and mount me like you did in my dreams last week. Rogue couldn’t take it anymore. She just shook her head and shrugged as if to say “I don’t know,” got up, emptied her cup in the sink and went to bed.

 

She saw herself writhing beneath him. He loomed above her lithe body, muscular and almost overpowering. She saw when he first entered her, his red, almost purple with need, head disappearing into her glistening folds. She heard herself start to moan and watching as her legs shifted further apart to accommodate his lowering hips.

He pulled out, almost entirely, before sliding back in, almost painfully slow. She saw every motion, as if she were a third person standing in the room observing their heated tryst. And yet she felt every thrust.  

She watched as the muscles in his back rippled as he pumped in and out of her, gaining speed now. She could see the look on her face, one of sheer ecstasy, and watched her arms encircle his broad, sweating shoulders. Her fingernails raked over him making shallow cuts which healed instantly.  

She listening to the slapping, wet noises as their bodies joined again and again. She heard the moans and grunts of two people in the throws of passion. And then she heard the sound she loved more than any other: Logan loud grunt and him growling her name as the muscles in his backside clenched. When his climax was finished, he leaned down and kissed her forehead.

 

 

Rogue woke the next morning refreshed, but still wanting. Not sleep, of course, but Logan. She took a cold shower, which helped her clear her head. She attempted to mentally soothe herself some more. Everyone has sex dreams. Even Logan. I wonder if his are ever about me. SHUT UP BRAIN!

 Literally shaking her head she went down to breakfast, hoping that some bacon would make everything okay.

End Notes:
Bacon: it always works for me. More to come, my little compadres! I promise!
Chapter 2 by Ms_H_Wallbanger
Author's Notes:
Another chappie! Also, sorry about the slight change in format. I'm still experimenting to find one I like.

Rogue was delighted to find the kitchen empty. Glancing at the clock on the microwave, she understood why. It was 7:30 am on a Saturday, and she assumed most of the mansion was still in bed, not having sex dreams about a certain clawed mutant.  

Within a few minutes, the sizzle and smell of bacon wafted through the air. Rogue added a few pieces to the sunny-side up eggs she had prepared and sat down with her breakfast.

She was just beginning to dip the corner of a piece of toast into some yolk when a growl and a voice startled her.

“MMMMM, is that bacon I smell?” Logan said as he strutted through the doorway. Rogue felt like smacking herself in the face with her plate. He was shirtless. Goddamn it, she thought. Just what I needed. But, she smiled sweetly and said, “I made some. Help yourself, sugar.” Oops.

“Sugar, huh?” Logan mocked, raising an eyebrow teasingly at her. She had let slip the word her mother used to call her father; it was the word she always imagined herself using to refer to a lover.

“Uh, yeah,” Rogue struggled to recover, “just an old habit from a past life.”

Logan smiled as he chomped into a piece of bacon. “I like it,” he said through bits of pork product. Rogue stared, fascinated at how she could find someone so uncouth so sexy. “You can call me that anytime, darlin’.”

Rogue smiled.

“So,” he continued, tucking into some eggs. “You wanna spar later? I’m growing bored kicking these kids’ asses all week long.”

Rogue couldn’t help herself. She sassed, “You want someone to come in kick your ass instead?”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, darlin’. You act all cocky now but I know you’ll start singing a different tune once I start manhandling ya.”

Rogue thanked God that Logan ate like a pig. Because he was practically face down in his eggs, he didn’t notice her quick blush at the terms “cocky” and “manhandling” being used to close together. She got up from the table before he could come up for air and notice her pink hue.

“How about 7:00 tonight?” she asked him with her back turned.

“See you then, babe.”

Babe?

 

*******

 

Later that day, Rogue stretched in the danger room while waiting for Logan. He happened to walk in while she was bending over touching her toes. She didn’t notice him until he gave a low, appreciative wolf whistle.

Rogue, startled, jumped up and turned around to see him giving her an appreciative once over. Earlier that day, Jubilee had made fun of her for taking 30 minutes to pick out an outfit to wear for a sparring session. Standing in front of her closet, Rogue had finally told her friend that she was sparring with Wolverine and that she would like to look good.

“Say no more, chica,” Jubilee had said, and then rummaged in the closet and picked out a pair of long, black spandex pants and a bright red sports bra.

“How about a top?” Rogue had asked her, eyeing the bra warily.

“Rogue,” Jubilee had said as if speaking to a 6 year old, “What is the point of having control over your skin if you don’t show it off a litte?”

Now, Rogue silently thanked Jubes for her fashion bullying as she saw Logan’s reaction to her. She smiled and beckoned to him.

“What’s the matter, bub,” she taunted, “Never seen a girl fit and ready to kick your ass?”

Logan seemed to mentally shake himself before grinning and walking over. They started to circle each other.

“Get ready, darlin’,” he teased, “I am going to give you a world class spanking.”

I wish you would, sugar, was all she could think.

“Bring it on old man,” she threw back, laughing as he winced at the phrase. “I am gonna clean your cock.”

“WHAT?”

Oh, shit.

“Uh, uh, I meant CLOCK! Clean your clock!” she was now blushing furiously over her Freudian slip, and she tried desperately to think of someway to gain control again. But, it was too late. The word had come out and now Logan was doubled over laughing.

Which of course ceased the second she kicked in the side, nearly causing him to fall over. Annoyed at her sneak attack, he forgot her slip of tongue and countered, setting off a well matched sparring session.

After 45 minutes they pulled themselves away from each other and stood apart, both flushed and panting. Rogue stared at Logan’s glistening, sweaty body…

 

He was standing behind her in the shower, dragging his hands up and down her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts. She turned to face him, admiring the way the rivulets of water trickled down his pec muscles and abs, eventually dipping into the cut muscles just above his thighs…

 

Rogue mentally slapped herself out of her dream flashback. Angered with herself for so easily losing focus, she took it out on her opponent by charging at him with a force that threw both of them to the floor. She would up on top of him, straddling his body. She could feel his heat through the thin fabric of her pants…

 

She sat astride him on his bed. She could feel his hardness through her already wet panties. He grabbed her and kissed her feverishly, all the while pulling aside her underwear and entering her with them still on. She moaned with sensation as she began to ride him…

 

She now paid for her second lapse in attention as Logan swiftly spun them around to maneuver himself on top. As he pinned her down, Rogue couldn’t help but notice their intimate position and fought not to think about any of her dreams.

However, it appeared that she wasn’t the only one entertaining sordid notions. She panted lightly and looked up at Logan who was staring down at her with hunger in his eyes. To her great surprise, she started to feel a slight pressure between her legs, where Logan’s hips were resting. She bucked her hips ever so slightly in order to access the situation further. As she did, she watched Logan’s face. The brief movement caused him to slam his eyes shut and grit his teeth. He looked like he was concentrating hard on something.

Awkwardness overcame her, and Rogue seized the moment to make a poorly executed escape. She shoved him off of her and turned over to begin getting up, intending to thank him for the fight, but she really must be going.

But Logan, it seemed, was not quite ready for it to be over. He pounced at her from the floor, catching her before she even made it up off her knees. As he pinned her from behind, she lost control again and a dream memory began to wash over her…

 

            She was lying on her stomach, back arched as he thrust in and out of her from behind. He bent down low over her, so that she could feel his muscles against her back. He back to pump harder, rougher. She buried her face in a pillow so that the mansion wouldn’t hear her screams of delight…

 

            It had been one of the more intense dreams she had had, and the very memory of it now overcame her. Before she knew what she was doing, she arched her back in the same manner and ground her hips backward into him. She barely kept herself from moaning when she felt his member, stiff in his jeans. She felt his hands, which had been pinning her arms above her head, loosen their grip and slide down along the sides of her body.

            The shock she received as they passed over her hips was enough to jolt her into action. She moved away again, quicker this time, and got up off the floor. Logan stood up. They stared at each other again, exchanging confused, embarrassed, and flushed expressions.

            “Um, Logan, I think it’s getting late enough. How about we call it a night?” Rogue said, in an attempt at normal conversation.

            “Uh, yeah, yeah that’s probably good,” he replied gruffly.

            “Okay then. Um, see you tomorrow.”

            “Yeah.” He was looking down at his feet.

            “Good night,” Rogue implored, as she began to walk off, praying that this wasn’t going to ruin their friendship.

            “Sleep tight, Marie.”

            No promises there, she thought. Certainly not after this.

End Notes:
Oh, Rogue. I envy you so much.
Chapter 3 by Ms_H_Wallbanger
Author's Notes:
And now another installment of Sexy Dreams Featuring Logan (aka, the more obvious title of this story-Shakespeare, who?)

Once again, Rogue found herself in the mansion’s kitchen at an early hour. She used to love lying in bed on Sunday mornings, enjoying the rays of sunshine peeking through her blinds.

But now she sat at the kitchen counter under the less than enjoyable fluorescent lights poking at her cornflakes. She sipped at her coffee which she had made much stronger than she usually liked. She had had to: she had barely gotten any sleep.

In futile efforts to stave off the sex dreams, she had taken to waking herself up every time one of her dreams started to progress in that direction. And unfortunately for her, they all seemed to be doing that.

Rogue held her spoon up to her face. Despite the convex image it reflected back, she could still see the light shadows forming under her eyes. She threw the spoon back in her bowl of cereal in disgust.

“Ugh, what is wrong with me?” she mumbled to herself.

“Nothing that I can see, kid, talking to yourself notwithstanding,” came her answer.

She glanced up at Logan. “What? Why are you always down here in the mornings?”

He smirked at her over his shoulder as he grabbed his morning beer out of the fridge. “Well, darlin’, I don’t need that much sleep, and since you’ve been down here so early lately, cooking up all sorts of pork product, I figured…” he paused looking around. “What, no bacon this morning?”

Rogue rolled her eyes. Here she was, utterly exhausted, because of him, and all he could think about was bacon? I must really like him, she thought to herself. This man is the source of all my current problems and I still just want him to throw me on the floor and fuck my brains out.

“No, no bacon,” was all she said.

“Eh, well, you can’t have everything,” he said as he sat down next to her. “Wait a minute, backtrack, it looks like there is something wrong with you, kid. You look awful.”

Rogue glared at him. “Gee, thanks.”

“What? You’ve got inkwells under your eyes, Marie!”

“Logan, this may come as a surprise to you, but women don’t really like it when you point out how shitty they look.”

“Aw, kid come on, I’m only doing it out of concern for you,” he said, laying a reassuring hand on her shoulder. “What’s the matter, didn’t you sleep very well last night?”

Rogue sighed. “Yeah, I’ve been having trouble sleeping lately. These dreams…” She stopped herself before she said anything more. She wasn’t quite ready to tell him the dirty details.

Logan sat back in his chair and rubbed his hand over his face. “Jesus,” he growled. “This is all my fault.”

Rogue stared at him. Could he know? Is that what last night’s charged wrestling match was about?

“I knew you were having the nightmares, but I had no idea they had gotten this bad. Aw, baby, I’m sorry. Is there anything I can do?”

Rogue gazed at her coffee. Of course. His nightmares. She hadn’t had one of his nightmares in months and when she had they hadn’t affected her this badly.

“No, Logan, don’t worry,” she said softly. “It’s not your nightmares.” She didn’t want to explain further, so she mumbled something about having plans and left a confused and worried Wolverine in the kitchen alone with his beer.

 

*******

 

Rogue stretched as she got under her covers that night. She had been thinking about Logan and her dreams all day, and had come to the conclusion that she would, from now on, just roll with the punches, so to speak. After all, she had mused to herself, was there really any harm in having the dreams? It was ridiculous for her to try and tell herself she didn’t enjoy them. Hell, what red blooded female wouldn’t?

Happily resigned to this notion, she turned off her side table light and snuggled down and let sleep wash over her…

 

She was walking along the corridors of the mansion alone at night. Her thin nightgown billowing behind her, she padded along aimlessly. She eventually reached the kitchen where she stopped. Logan was sitting at the table, beer in one hand, cigar in the other.

“You’re not supposed to smoke those in here,” she commented, dragging her eyes over his body. When had he become shirtless?

“Yeah?” he challenged, raising a defiant eyebrow.

“Yeah,” she said, “it’s frowned upon.”

“Well,” Logan began, as he took a puff, “I can think of a lot of things that I like doing that might be frowned upon here.” He then let the smoke drift lazily out of his mouth before standing up and moving to plant himself in front of her.

Feeling bold, Rogue tilted her face up towards him and asked in a low voice, “Like what, exactly?”

He leaned down and began to lightly kiss the base of her neck, working upward to her ear where he whispered, “I’d love to make you moan in this kitchen.”

Rogue shivered with excitement.

Logan drew her into him, planting brief kissed all over her face, neck, and collarbone. His arm that wasn’t busy knotting itself in her hair traveled down the front of her night gown, pausing to cup her breasts through the flimsy fabric. “I’d love to suck on each of your nipples, baby, until you’re on the brink,” he whispered.

His hand continued its journey south until it reached between her legs to find an area that was already warm and moist. “And darling’, I’d love to throw you up on this counter and eat your sweet pussy until you screamed my name,” he told her, lightly grazing her sex with his fingers.

“But,” he rumbled, “all those things might be frowned on here in this kitchen.” And he pulled away from her, his trademark smirk stretched across his face.

Rogue felt suddenly cold from his abrupt absence. She stood there panting, eyes darkened with want for the man standing in front of her.

“Fuck ‘em,” she whispered, and reached out to grab her man, who responded eagerly and began doing all he had promised…

 

Rogue moaned in her sleep, blissfully unaware of the man who stood in her doorway.

Logan had come to check on her that night, worried that his nightmares had begun to plague her again. It made him feel terribly guilty, and so he trekked down the hall to see if he could, perhaps, be of any comfort to her, since he knew from experience she was a great comfort to him. He had imagined the two of them sleeping next to each other, keeping their shared nightmares at bay. And maybe, just maybe, the intimacy that comes from  sleeping next to a person would rub off on their relationship, a small voice in Logan’s head chimed in before he pushed it back down into his subconscious.

Little thoughts such as these had been creeping through his mind lately especially after that sparring session. What the fuck had he been thinking? It had seemed like she couldn’t get away from him fast enough. So, he had done his best to suppress this new urge. In fact, his awareness of these growing thoughts had made him tentative to make the midnight journey at all. Why encourage temptation?

However, he had still come to her door that night, and, hearing her moans, assumed she was in the middle of another nightmare. As he opened her door, the sounds of her moaning grew louder, and more distinctive. Now he could hear her properly.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, “liiike thaaaat.”

His eyes unencumbered by the darkness, he watched her prone form in amazement as she twisted and shifter her legs up and down on the bed.

He could sense deep waves of arousal coming off of her, and he sucked in through his teeth as he realized exactly what kind of dream she was having. He felt himself beginning to grow hard as he watched his Marie in the throws of what was obviously a heavily erotic dream.

And then she moaned again. “Looooogaaaan…”

His eyes widened and exited quickly.

“Fuck,” he whispered as he stood outside her door. This was not going to help him.

End Notes:
I'm pretty sure there's only gonna be one more chapter, unless I'm the victim of a drive by plot bunny-ing. But, barring any attacks, you know what that means! *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*
Chapter 4 by Ms_H_Wallbanger
Author's Notes:
And now what you all have been waiting for: climax and denouement (I know, I know, the bad jokes can barely be contained). Or, for those people not interested in mapping story archs: teh sexin'.

The next day, Rogue awoke feeling refreshed and rested for the first time in weeks. She sprang out of bed and nearly hummed to herself as she set about showering and preparing for her day. Allowing herself to have, no, to enjoy her dreams was the best decision she had made in a long time.

When she had showered and dressed, she waltzed down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. She wasn’t surprised at all by now to see Logan sitting there as if he was waiting for her. She was surprised, however, to see a stack of bacon sitting next to him, steam still rising off of it.

“What’s this?” she teased, “You actually cooked something? For moi?”

He curled his lip in mock annoyance. “What’s this?” he threw back, “You in a good morning mood? Someone must have slept very well.”

Rogue paused in her motion to grab a plate. The way he had said “very well,” seemed a bit loaded. This wasn’t the first time she felt like he was reading her mind. Determined not to give him any incriminating information, she demurred, “Yes, I did, thank you.”

“No longer plagued by any…dreams?”

Rogue’s eyes went wide. What was he hinting at? But, after a moment she reasoned with herself that there was no way he could possibly know what she dreamt, he wasn’t a telepath, afterall. Relaxing into her logic, she said as sweetly as she could, “Quite the contrary, Logan. I had very pleasant dreams last night.”
”Yeah? What about?”

Rogue couldn’t help but blush a little as her mind’s eye flashed upon images of sliding flesh, exploring mouths, and Logan’s rippling muscles. “Erm, nothing in particular,” she mumbled, looking down at her plate.

But Logan would not let her off so easily. He seemed to be trying very hard to get under her skin this morning. “Well, I happened to be roaming the halls last night,” he paused to gauge her reaction. Rogue attempted to feign a look of polite interest. “Insomnia,” Logan continued. “Anyway, I happened to pass by your room. I could hear you through the door. Nearly went in, I thought you might be having another nightmare.”

Rogue couldn’t fake it anymore. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide. “But,” Logan shrugged, “If you’re saying now that it wasn’t a nightmare…that it was a pleasant dream…well, then I’m glad I didn’t barge in waking you up.”

Rogue let out a breath and nodding, looking absent.

“Unless of course,” Logan said lowly, leaning in toward her, “You would like me to wake you up sometime.”

Rogue turned her head towards him so fast she thought she might sprain her neck. What was he getting at? Was he implying what she thought he might be? Or was it just a product of her clearly over active imagination? She decided to test the waters. “Well, I’m not so sure about that,” she whispered, looking at him through lowered eyes. “My dreams are pretty good. I don’t think I would like being woken up into a reality that’s any less…exciting.”

Logan smirked. “Oh, trust me darlin’, there are some things worth being woken up for.”

And with that he got up from the table and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Rogue alone with her breakfast, feeling confused, excited, and most of all, turned on. But, then again, she mused, what else was new?

 

*******

That evening, trying to put what Logan had said out of her head, Rogue got ready for bed. She undressed out of her jeans and t-shirt and removed her bra. She preferred traditionally styled white muslin night gowns, and she chose one out of her collection and slipped it over her head. Since gaining control over her skin, she had come to enjoy sleeping in spaghetti strap night gowns, as opposed to her old long sleeved ones. After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she settled into bed and turned out the light.

 

She lay on the beach enjoying the sunlight as it kissed her exposed skin. She looked out into the surf, her eyes searching and then finding the lone individual diving in the waves.

“Logan!” she heard herself call. “Come out already!” Despite her distance from the waterfront, he heard her and began to walk out of the water towards her.

Rogue smiled indulgently as she watched his wet, sculpted body come closer. This streams of water trickled down his stomach, disappearing under his trunks. Rogue moistened her lips, aching to follow the path, licking the sea salt off of his body. She sat up more and craned her neck towards him.

“Sugah,” she said, “I need some more sunscreen. Would you mind?” She turned and lay on her stomach, looking over her shoulder invitingly as she slowly undid the back tie on her bikini.

“My pleasure, darlin’,” Logan smiled lustfully. And then she felt his hands, large and smooth, rubbing up and down her back, rubbing the lotion in.

“Flip over baby, let me get your front.”

Smiling, Rogue turned over onto her back, conveniently forgetting to adjust her top.

“Damn,” Logan whistled. He leaned down and kissed her, and she was surprised to find he didn’t taste salty at all—odd, he was just in the water…

 

Rogue moaned in her sleep. It felt so real this time…

 

Logan’s kiss was brief, and after he resumed applying her lotion. His strong hands rubbed her arms, and Rogue could sense herself drifting away as she began to wake up…

 

But the strong hands were still on her arms, and moving upwards to her shoulders. Somewhere between dreaming and being awake, Rogue sighed contentedly as the hands brushed the sides of her face and ran through her hair. She again felt a pair of lips on hers; they were gentle and a bit hesitant, as if unsure of what they were doing. As the last of her dream faded away, a now fully awake Rogue realized that someone was indeed kissing her.

She opened her eyes in panic, only to find Logan’s face hovering over her own. Real, flesh and blood Logan was lying on top of her and was now staring at her, looking vaguely panicked himself.

“Whaaaaa?” was all she could muster.

“Rogue, I’m…sorry? It’s just that I heard you moaning the other night, and at first I thought it was nightmares, but then I heard you moan my name.”

Rogue wondered if he could see her blush in the dark. “Logan, I…”

He cut her off before she could finish. “Rogue, I don’t know if you could tell, although I’m sure you can now, that I’ve been...well, I’ve wanted you for some time now.”

She raised her eyebrows, barely able to believe what she was hearing. She knew her life wasn’t a Disney movie. Dreams did not come true. In fact, in the life of an X-Man, more often nightmares came true.

Logan went on, “When I heard you call out my name—God, baby, you don’t know what that does to me—I wanted to run in there, wake you up and have you right then and there. But, then I thought, what if she doesn’t like the fact that she’s dreaming of me? What if she’d rather be dreaming about Bobby? Or Scott? Or—and I cannot even imagine this—Hank?” Rogue made a face and he laughed, continuing, “I know, I know, but these are the things you do to me, darlin’. So that’s why I gave you the third degree this morning. I had to know. And when it sounded like you were enjoying these dreams of yours, I made up my mind. I had to take a chance. So here I am.” He let out a deep breath.

Rogue sat there for a moment to make sure he was done. Then, “Finished?” she asked, and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him into another kiss.

Her hands slid up into his unruly hair, as she had ached to do on so many occasions. He laid her back down and rested on top of her, their bodies aligning. Their kiss intensified as their hands explored each other’s bodies: at once so familiar and yet so foreign. Rogue moaned as Logan’s hands slid down the front her nightgown and cupped her breasts for a moment before starting to knead. She spread her legs to further accommodate him and gasped at the contact she felt as their most intimate parts rubbed against each other. He was already hard, and she lifted her hips against him, savoring the delicious friction it brought her. She ground against him as he assaulted her neck, licking and nibbling his way down. The feel of her pelvis grinding against his own caused him to groan and buck against her.

Rogue’s hands trailed down his back and found the bottom of his t-shirt. She lifted if up and he helped her rid himself of it. She ran her hands down his cut torso, trying to memorize every muscle as it moved with him above her. Logan’s hands, meanwhile, had moved downward to the hem of her nightgown. Rogue shivered as she felt him begin to run his fingers up her inner thighs, making them shake slightly in anticipation. When he met his goal, he brushed against her soaked panties, making her hiss. He began to stroke her rhythmically, all the while watching her face, seemingly fascinated. He pushed aside her panties and ran a single finger through her folds and around her entrance before pushing up and into her. The single finger as soon joined by another, and as Logan pumped them in and out of her, he began to massage her clit with his thumb. Rogue’s heavy breathing filled the room as she began to lose control, and before long she came, moaning his name as she had so many times in her dreams.

She lay there panting for a moment, then, when her head had cleared, she reached for him again, this time wasting no time in allowing her hands to wander down to his groin, cupping him through the denim of his jeans. Logan emitted a low growl, but she knew it was not meant to intimidate. She unbuttoned the jeans and, with his help, took them off and flung them from the bed. Just like in her dreams, he wore no underwear.

She took a moment to gaze at his fully erect member; it was larger than she had thought. Undaunted, she raised herself so that she lay on her side and wrapped her hand around it and began to lightly stroke. Logan’s head immediately fell back and his mouth opened, forming silent words. Rogue could see the smallest drop of precum glistening on the end of shaft, and running her finger up his cock, she wiped it away and, making sure he was watching, licked at her finger.

“Damn, baby, that is fuckin’ hot,” he growled, throwing her on her back. “I can’t wait no more.” With that he ripped her nightgown off and threw her backwards on the bed.

She spread her legs and let Logan come between them. She could feel the tip of his cock nudging against her opening as he positioned himself. This alone made her buck her hips upwards.

“Easy, baby,” Logan chuckled. He then entered her in one smooth thrust, tearing through her maidenhead.

Rogue drew in a sharp breath at the pain and looked up at him for reassurance. She saw a flash of understanding flit across his face, followed by a pained look.

“You were…?” He whispered and she nodded in affirmation.

“Fuck, baby, I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” He kissed her on the forehead. “I’ll try to be gentler. You ready?” Again, Rogue could only nod, and at this he began to thrust in and out of her. Before long, the pain she had felt had been replaced by an amazing feeling of fullness and a building pressure in the bottom of her stomach. She felt every inch of him as he slid almost completely out of her before thrusting back in. She loved the sound of the quiet grunts he emitted as he made love to her, and how they mixed with her own moans.

Soon, the pressure in her stomach began to build, and she could feel it coming to a head. “Faster, Logan,” she begged, and he began to piston in and out of her, knowing she was close. He thrust hard and fast into her, and moments later she came, keening.

He continued to pump, harder now, and before long he came as well, his eyes rolling up into his head and his mouth twisting open in what almost looked like a snarl.

They clung to each other, spent and sweating. Eventually Logan pulled out of Rogue and lay down besides her.

“So,” he said, after a few minute’s silence. “So I guess this means you did enjoy those dreams about me?”

Rogue laughed and smacked him in the arm. “Yeah, once I started allowing myself to have them. But, I’ll tell you what,” she turned so they were facing each other. “The real thing is so much better.”

 

 

 

 

End Notes:
God, can you tell I was craving bacon while writing this? It's in like EVERY CHAPTER. Maybe I'll name my next fic "Of Love and Pork Products," because they are clearly conneted in my mind. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and I really appreciate all the comments!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3591