Guest House Logan by Joanne
Summary: Marie finds something out that makes her run, Logan bumps into her and we find out that not everything is good in the woodshed back home.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 14156 Read: 30759 Published: 11/26/2009 Updated: 12/02/2009

1. Chapter 1 by Joanne

2. Chapter 2 - Soul Searching by Joanne

3. Chapter 3 by Joanne

4. Chapter 4 - Sweet Treats - NC17! by Joanne

5. Chapter 5 - Dreams revealed - NC17!!! by Joanne

6. Chapter 6 - Round Two! NC17!! sex scene by Joanne

Chapter 1 by Joanne
Author's Notes:
Just starting a little fic here, it popped in after reading something on WRBETA list...something about Jean and the old Prof. This is my take on the situation and what our two favourites intend to do about it.
Guest House Logan

It had been drilled into her, ‘report inappropriate behaviour to someone in authority’ but what did you do if it was the authority doing it? She’d been haggling with this question for days now, it had been an accident her finding out about what was going on here. A stupid walk in when she’d been distracted and not noticing who or what was happening around her, in her own head as usual bemoaning her status as ‘leper’ in the freak show that went for ‘Xavier’s School for the Gifted’.

Sounds that had meant nothing to her until she’d walked around the corner to see Doctor Summers with her skirt hitched up around her waist and Bobby nailing her to the wall. As if that wasn’t sick enough they had a willing watcher, Charles Xavier himself! His body taut as if he were using Bobby to fuck Jean, riding the emotions and feelings the young man was currently thrusting into Jean, shocked Marie backed off back down the corridor. Her mind unwilling to admit what she’d just seen with her own eyes, the sounds of sex still following her as Bobby’s voice mingled with that of the professor and Jean.

So here she was bag in hand and about to leave again, she’d promised Logan that she’d stay still, keep safe but this place wasn’t safe and never had been. If what she’d seen had been real then who knew what else was going on behind the scenes, she’d seen a few pregnancies on the students and they’d been put down to ‘encounters on the road’. Yet the nagging doubt in the back of her head was telling her something different, the little piece of Logan she had left was telling her to get out while she was still aware of her own decisions. Yet what she didn’t know as a solitary figure watched her leave the grounds she hadn’t been the only one to have doubts about the intentions of Charles Xavier.

The bed was clean (she should know she’d washed the damn sheets). Her food was plentiful (if you liked corned beef hash-which she didn’t) and the people if not friendly at least didn’t shy away from her. She’d only intended doing a week here, but time had slipped by and as yet no-one had come looking for her. Summer was in full sway and she was content for the moment if not happy, her work mainly consisted of doing laundry and cleaning the small rooms after the tourists had finished with them. It wasn’t a motel, oh no this was a guesthouse; her erstwhile employer had told her in no uncertain terms that this was a place of morals. No hanky-panky with unmarried people here thank you very much, no double room without a marriage certificate or wedding band marks. Since leaving Xavier’s she’d felt a little calmer but her head always told her to keep her bag packed and ready just in case.
Right now she was outside in the yard trying to get the last pieces of the linen out while the sun was still shining, a storm had been forecast that afternoon. And right as not it was usually true, so when she heard the bike in the street behind her she didn’t think anything about it; that was until she heard the footsteps behind her. Someone was walking up the path to the front door and having finished pegging out the linens Marie turned to see who the new guest was. The word was out of her mouth before she even dropped the now empty linen basket, “LOGAN?!” The figure had halted on the path turned toward her and was holding his fists clenched by his sides for a second before his nose got in on the action. As she flung herself into his arms she made sure to keep her skin away from his bare face, hugging him tightly she wondered why he hadn’t said anything yet. Dropping him out of her embrace she let herself look at him and saw the confusion written plainly across his face.
“I’m sorry do you ‘know’ me?” If you’d have told her that a pink tattooed water buffalo had just camped on her lawn she’d have believed it more than the words that had just come out of Logan’s mouth. She stepped back and looked hard at the man who’d saved her life more than once, uncomfortable with her so close to him. Her voice finally found she went to her basket, “I’m sorry I thought you were someone else.” Logan’s eyes watched her and his nostrils flared as she moved away from him, memories she still held told her he was collecting her scent. Whatever happened later she should be ready for it, when Logan wanted answers he wasn’t slow in getting them.

“Shit!” Logan stood in the soft light of the lamp as it flicked on, the broken shards of glass sticking out of his bare foot, Marie sat dressed on her bed, legs crossed, a diary open on her lap. Logan hobbled to the bed edge and pulled the pieces out of his abused sole, the pain obvious on his face as she moved herself around to give him room. When he’d healed the wounds he’d turned to talk to her but Marie held up a hand and spoke first, “My name is Marie, my real name anyway, you knew me as Rogue as well.”
Logan sat on the bed looking at the young woman across from him, he knew her scent, as well as he’d known his own. Hence the reason his blades hadn’t fired when she’d hugged him so tightly, he ‘knew’ her but his memory didn’t. So he’d decided to come looking and find some answers of his own, he’d found out she’d been here just over three months. A good worker, quiet, calm, clean and had good morals, never went anywhere without cotton gloves and a decent covering over her young curves. The old maid who ran the guesthouse put this down to her southern upbringing but Logan had other ideas, maybe she was a mutant and had to keep covered. She’d kept her skin away from his own when she hugged him and if she was afraid of her skin then it might prove useful to find out how she knew him and from where.

“You rescued me from a place called Laughlin in Canada, well I say rescued; I snuck into the back of your trailer and almost froze to death. You found me and were going to take me with you, wherever you were going.” The words seemed to make sense to him, he’d never leave a woman on the side of the road, not one as ripe as this and he adjusted himself unthinkingly. She didn’t notice and carried on with her words, “You took me to ‘Xavier’s school for the Gifted’, do you remember that?” Logan wracked his memory, he had the image of a large building with gardens to match, a man in wheelchair and a redhead with killer legs.
Marie could see him struggling to remember, flashes of the old Logan went through his eyes and she knew he was trying to piece together how she knew him and how familiar she was to his senses. The diary in her hands might help him, her gloves were off up here, she didn’t need to cover her hands constantly. So when she handed the book over she didn’t expect Logan to touch her hand to get it from her.

Pain.

Burning, scalding nerves screaming out as the touch invaded his skin, her fingers moving swiftly away from his own and the book dropping limp to the floor as the world turned inside out for him. Thrashing on her bed as he rode out the last few painful moments of her touch on his skin, the memory of doing this before flaring like a phoenix through his consciousness.

Stood in the cold darkness, the rank stink of some animal covering him, her limp and lifeless before him and the swell of concern that filled his breast. That all his fight had been for nothing, he’d been too late, he’d lost her, the one good thing in his life he’d lost – again. Using his blades he cut through the restraints and held her to him, her body was already cooling up here and he made up his mind. She could live if he touched her, but he’d been told she could kill him if he touched her again. Yet all he could think about was her lop-sided smile and the beautiful eyes that had watched him fight back in Laughlin without fear of him. He wanted to see that again just once before he died, tearing off the glove he touched her skin, hoped, waited for it take him under…but it didn’t. Holding her to him he felt the first tears fill the corners of his eyes, kissing the top of her forehead, the last touch he’d ever give her. His Marie, all his promises to her worthless now, he’d lost her, holding her soft cold cheek to his own he’d almost sworn in joy when her mutation had finally taken him. The pain was excruciating; her body was taking everything it could give her and more, she hungered for life and he gave it to her.
Just as now her touch was burning through the blocks that had been put in his mind, making him forget. His last sight was of Marie knelt by her own bed hands covered crying as she apologised to him, telling him how sorry she was for hurting him again. Just before sleep took him under to heal the damage she’d done to him, he smiled at her and against all hope she returned it.

Marie watched him sleep, he twitched and turned a few times, but he didn’t seem to be having nightmares, after a few hours her own eyes were getting heavy and she fell asleep in her small chair. Her mind on the look on his face just before he’d fallen asleep, the smile that had touched the corners of his eyes. Her Logan, the one she knew was back, now all she had to do was find out how he’d gotten lost in the first place.
When she woke he’d gone, his shirts were still here as were his jeans so…her eyes went to the small washroom up here in the attic where she was. The water was running and it was reminding her that she had a very full bladder, he wouldn’t mind if she nipped in would he? Taking a chance Marie got up and went across the small landing into the washroom, her watch read 7.30am, she wouldn’t be expected down until 8am to serve at breakfast.

The room was filled with steam and instantly she felt grubby, she hadn’t had her shower yet and downstairs the water running would be mistaken for her getting ready. Making sure her back was turned she reached out behind her to the shower curtain, what met her fingers was soapy flesh. She squeaked and she heard Logan turn around, “You’re up then? Want some hot water, I’m almost done.”
Marie didn’t turn around she just spoke to the wall, “I can’t can I? If I get in there with you naked I’ll kill you!”
Logan thought for a moment then she heard the water shut off and his bulk shifted in the small room around her, until his face was in front of hers a wicked smile on his lips. “True but it’d be a good way to die.” Shocked she saw him wink and leave her bathroom naked, heard his feet on the stairs and a small gasp as someone else saw his naked rear disappear into his own room. The hurried footsteps came into her small bathroom and her employer saw Marie upset and flustered, she tried to counter any attack by speaking first. “I think he wasn’t sure which bathroom he had to use, I told him to leave and kept my back turned. He didn’t mean any harm, he was just so tired last night he said he’d forgotten.” The landlady looked at the flustered Marie and nodded.
“Well I suppose I’ll have to label the rooms a little more clearly, are you sure you’re alright my dear?” Marie nodded and she assured her employer that nothing untoward had happened to her and that her new guest wasn’t in the habit of ravishing young ladies. She knew the last part was an out and out lie but what she didn’t know wouldn’t hurt her. Assured her staff weren’t being molested she let Marie finally get her own shower and finally use the toilet, much to her bladders relief.

When she got to breakfast Logan was already apologising to the landlady and to make up for any inconvenience he was willing to do some repairs to the front and back veranda’s for nothing if she got him the tools and wood. Pleased at the effort to make amends she smiled at Logan in a new way, he’d gone from molester to craftsman in one heartbeat. Marie had to wonder just what her latest touch had done to him and what would come of it.
End Notes:
As always comments welcome and ideas of where you'd like this to go as well...feel free!
Chapter 2 - Soul Searching by Joanne
Author's Notes:
Logan finds out about his history with Marie
Soul Searching

Marie managed to get her chores done without craning her neck to see exactly what Logan was doing outside, the sounds of rotten wood being separated from the veranda were enough. He cursed occasionally as any man would, but the sound of his destruction never had the ‘tsing’ sound. The one she’d dreamt of for a few nights, the one that still had her fascinated with the large cooks knife in the block. Lunch came and went and still he laboured outside, opting for a white flag approach Marie volunteered to take him out some food and drink. Her boss smiled appreciatively as she got her gloves on to go and order the wood that Logan would need to repair the mess he was currently making.

When she’d driven away Marie got the food ready, along with a six pack of beer still beading from the fridge. Logan was still working when she coughed politely and set the tray by his hip, he quirked an eyebrow at her and put down the hatchet he’d been using. “Was beginning to wonder if I’d been forgotten about out here.” His hands picked up the sandwich that covered most of the large plate and sank his teeth into it, chewing slowly. Marie seated herself across from him on the now shredded step and got ready to ask her questions.
“Do you remember me? I mean really remember me? Anything at all?” The hope was etched in her words and Logan wasn’t going to lie to her to soothe her fears, he knew he had a link to her, something really important. But it just seemed to be out of his reach, every time he tried to grasp it fully it slipped away from him. Swallowing the food in his mouth Logan answered her as best he could.
“I ‘know’ you kid,” he tapped the side of his nose and leaned in toward her flaring his nose again to take in a hit of her distinctive scent. He watched her skin flush as he did it, pulling back to safe distance before continuing. “Thing is I don’t remember where from, I mean I had a real flash back there when you put me down.”
Marie interrupted him, “I’m sorry about that I didn’t think you’d touch me, but I’m gloved now, will be from now on.” Her hands did a little dance in front of his eyes to show him the dove grey covering her skin, it saddened him as much as it made her smile.
“You don’t have to, if your skin helps me remember you then it can’t be a bad thing can it?” He took another bite of the sandwich, his cheeks full of the mixed meats and cheeses she’d piled in there. Knowing he loved to taste all different kinds of things, all mingled together, to experience them as a whole, a brand new taste each bite.

Marie held herself a little and tried to explain how her skin worked, “When I touch someone, I don’t just hurt them I take something from them as well, sometimes its memories…” she made sure he was looking in her eyes when she spoke next. “With you it was more.” She waited for him to react but he didn’t, he just nodded and took another bite. Talking with his mouth full he gestured to her with the remains of the sandwich.
“I touched you somewhere high up, you were hurt or in danger. The strongest feeling I had was that I had to get to you somehow, save you from something or someone and if I didn’t then I’d lost you.” The last words of his statement fell onto her soul like leaves in autumn, he really had cared for her, made the promise he’d made her seem all the more important to him. But it seemed as if this was the only time he remembered her, but she’d touched him before the incident on Liberty Island.
Squaring her shoulders she told him about the thing, from her point of view, being up in the cold, Victor threatening her, Magneto talking to her as if she were a soldier being sent out to kill. Logan listened, calmly eating the food and drinking the beer she’d provided him, it was only when she’d told him about the train that he stopped dead.
“The carriage, the seats were red weren’t they?” His brow was furrowed and the light was back in his gaze as he moved closer to her, she nodded and was about to tell him what had happened on the train when her boss’s car peeped its horn and shattered the mood.
Logan turned away and got on with unloading the wood she’d brought back for him, leaving her with the task of expecting Logan later when everyone else was asleep.

She didn’t have to wait that long, dinner was being served in the large kitchen and Logan volunteered to help out doing the dishes with her, said it’d ease the splinters out of his hands from the day’s labour. And his hands really had taken a battering, the rotten wood had splintered at every opportunity given it and even she could see several deep ones resting in the skin of his fingers. Her employer had made noises about the roof being re-shingled and Logan had quietly said that they’d come to some agreement about it after dinner. Satisfied she’d gotten herself a decent handy man around she wasn’t ready to have him leave just yet, not until everything she needed doing was done anyway. She gave a sly look at Marie and winked at her, which she read to be ‘keep him interested honey but don’t give him the goods till he’s done fixing.’ Thing was she doubted she could even give him the basics without killing him, so that was a no brainer.

When dinner had finished and people were doing whatever they did before they rolled in to sleep, Logan and her got on with the dishes. She really didn’t figure on seeing the bad ass of the house with his arms in hot soapy water but as the moments passed a calmness filled the kitchen. One that felt comfortable, as if he’d been used to this sign of domesticity once upon a time. She took the plates he handed to her to dry, watching as he flicked out the stubborn splinters that had been drawn by the hot water to the surface of his rough skin.
“So tell me about the train, why were you on it, were you arrivin’ or leavin’?” She took a breath and steadied her nerves, facing his stare as she did so.
“I’d run from Xavier’s school, there’d been an accident there.” She swallowed hard, “With you and me.” Logan’s hands stilled in the water and he turned to face her fully, his hands dripping suds to the tiled floor.
“What?” His face was creased with confusion, she could see him trying to remember anything about it but he was drawing a blank. She pushed him back to the sink and he put his hands back into the water and began cleaning plates again, his face still creased with concern.
“I told you I crept into your trailer in Laughlin Canada, well we had a run in with The Brotherhood who wanted me for that machine you took me out of, the one you rescued me from, the high place?” Logan nodded as he followed her words, “Well that was Liberty Island, on top of the Liberty Statue, my mutation allows me to absorb powers and Magneto wanted to use me to change the world leaders. Not knowing that the machine he used would end up killing them all, including me.”

The silence grew between them both as he handed her plate after plate, it was only when they got the pans that he spoke to her. “So I went and rescued you from the machine, but who took me there? And how did we both end up in such a mess? I remember travelling Canada, but I don’t remember you, my nose does, I mean my senses ‘remember’ you but my mind’s a blank.” Marie sighed and crossed her arms as she watched Logan scrub the remains of dinner from the bottom of the large pan.
“I don’t know but I do know you cared enough about me to come looking for me when I ran away from there.” His eyes when they met hers shocked her with their intensity, the need she could feel radiating from their hazel depths.
“Tell me what happened, why did you run, what did I do to you?” She almost choked, he thought he’d done something to her, hurt her somehow (well he had) but it hadn’t been his fault. It had been hers.
“Logan you didn’t hurt me…” he caught her pause and he straightened up, pulling away from her a little making her reach out to him and catching his arm tight. “Look let me explain it to you.” She pulled him away from the sink and grabbed a clean towel for him to dry his hands on. She opened the back door and they went out into the chill evening air, guiding him to the swing seat she put herself between him and the outside world.
“Now I need you to listen to me, not to interrupt or break in while I get this out okay? It’s hard enough for me as it is, so please tell me you’ll just listen; then ask questions?” Logan nodded and she relaxed back into the seat and began her story.

“I’d run from the school because someone told me that everyone was angry at me, I’d been allocated a bed in a dorm but I couldn’t sleep there. My skin was too much of an issue for me, what if someone tried to wake me and touched my face? If I had a bad dream and my hand touched someone asleep and I drained them to death? So I went to find you.” Logan’s eyes held a new intensity and Marie held up her hand to stop the question before it aired itself.
“Now you’d come with me here, we’d both escaped Magneto and Victor and were being helped by Xavier. Thing was I didn’t feel ‘safe’ if you get my drift, so I went to find the room you were in, the door was open and I just went in and settled in a chair. I slept for a while but you woke me up with a bad dream, you were tossing and turning and I wanted to help you wake up. Thing was I didn’t have any gloves on so I was trying to help you by talking to you, leaning over you, when you woke up out of your dream. You were still asleep I think and your…” Marie held the hand closest to her and felt between the knuckles of his large hand. “Your blades fired and I was too close. You stabbed me in the chest, through the lung to be precise, when you woke up fully you screamed for help, you looked so frightened and so sorry. But you see I’d seen you heal from a crash earlier, so I knew if I touched you for a little while I’d get your healing. Heal the damage you’d done to me by accident, so I touched you. You saved my life Logan.” He gripped her hand that was within his and he faced the darkness showing her his profile, the tension in his jaw plain for her to see. He needed to hear the rest of it and she carried on.
“I told them it had been an accident, that you hadn’t meant to hurt me at all. I left to get to my own bed and tried to sleep but your memories were still running around my head, the dream you’d had was enough to keep me awake. I understood why you’d reacted the way you had, you’d thought I was there to hurt you, not help you wake up. Anyway the next day everyone avoided me, even my so called ‘new friends’, they told me to leave so I did. I didn’t know it had been a shape-changer, one of Magneto’s crew that wanted me off the grounds so they could snatch me. I left soon after it got dark and when you found out, you followed me, found me and promised…”
“To take care of you.”

Those five words sounded like granite, his fingers constricted on her own and she could feel the tension in him, he sighed and turned to look at her, his face half in shadow. His eyes different by the light of evening, one hazel and warm, the other dark and filled with something she wasn’t sure of. “I promised to take care of you didn’t I, on the train?” Marie nodded, Logan grunted and squeezed her hand tighter, raising it to his lips quickly and kissing the back of her covered hand. “I did didn’t I?”
Smiling she answered him, “Yeah you did, you came for me when it looked like nothing else would, you saved me again up on the statue, put yourself last and almost killed yourself doing it.” He nodded and looked away into the darkness again, when he looked back his eyes were dark, holding something she hoped wasn’t for her.
“So if you’re so important to me, mean so much to me, then why don’t I remember you on my own? When you told me about it all I could see it, see myself fighting to get to you, the look on your face as I stabbed you. Who took you away from me, who made me forget you?” Marie just let the words slip out of her mouth, there was only one person she knew of who could do such things, stop time, alter memories.
“Charles Xavier did it, the man I ran from, the school I ran away from. He must have, there’s no one else I know of who could do it.” Logan just stared at her, as if trying to ascertain anything else from her words or scent, when he found nothing else he turned into the darkness again. When he spoke the words were dripping with malice and hate, “So why did you run away from me this time?” She shook his hand and grabbed his head, turning toward her, tears already running down her cheeks.
“I didn’t run from ‘YOU’ Logan, you weren’t there anymore, you’d gone looking for something about your past, something Xavier had given you. I ran from them, from that place, whatever it is, it isn’t the ‘safe’ place you thought it was for me. I didn’t run from you Logan, I’d never run from you. You’re the only one who touched me twice, who cared enough to save me, you promised me and to me it’s something you don’t often do is it?” Logan was silent for a while, the darkness of the evening deepened as the night took hold.
“No I don’t promise anyone, no one but you.” He wiped a tear away quickly not giving her skin time to react to the touch. “But I’ll promise you this, when we go back we’re goin back for everythin we can get.” Marie let herself collapse against him, resting against his arm and the solid warmth he was putting out into her world. He might not be himself totally but he had enough to go on and she was sure as hell going with him when he left here. They both had something to say to Xavier, and by the look on Logan’s face she doubted Xavier would make it through the conversation.
End Notes:
As always feedback welcome as are story ideas, what do you want to happen? Let me know...
Chapter 3 by Joanne
Author's Notes:
We get a bit more about the how and why and Marie gets a shock.
Marie woke in her own bed, dressed still, head to foot and Logan sat in her chair watching her wake up, he looked like he hadn’t slept at all but for him that was sometimes normal. She knew that sometimes his mind needed the time to work things out for itself and that that meant going into a kind of trance-state. His mind was active but his body would slow down, get the repairs done it needed to do, then when it was ready he’d be back in the room so to speak. When his eyes dropped to her own she knew he was with her again, his hands were folded over his stomach the knuckles touching. “I haven’t used these in nearly a year, didn’t remember I even had em.” Moving his hands apart the ‘tsing’ sound echoed through her room and the blades she’d seen in her dreams appeared again in reality. “See I know how I got these now and from who, I even know where. The thing I don’t know is how I forgot it all.” He pinned her with a stare as the early morning sunlight fell through her window. “Tell me about Xavier, what he is and what he does, the school, the people there, everything you can.” Marie nodded and stretched, only noticing now that her hands were bare and her gloves were nowhere to be seen.
“Where are my gloves?” Logan didn’t move but he did look through her and for one awful moment she let herself think the impossible, “I touched you didn’t I?” Logan shook his head slowly and moved to the edge of her chair so he was only inches away from her face.
“No, I touched ‘you’.”

Marie backed away into the wall, he’d touched her as she’d slept, on purpose, she wracked her brain for any new images, any new memories from him. But there weren’t any, nothing at all and that scared her even more than the knowledge of him touching her while she slept. Finally she got her throat in order, “Why?” Logan looked at her and what she saw wasn’t Logan, it was something else, something a lot darker and a lot more dangerous.
“Wanted to test a theory.”
“Did it work?”
“In some ways yes, in others no,” Marie waited for him to continue. “I’ve remembered more about you, even how you smelled the first time I saw you in the bar at Laughlin. The way your eyes never left me even when that idiot had the gun to my head, you wanted me.” It felt as if all the air had gone from the room, she was trying to breathe soup and the man across from her was blocking the only way out. “What you didn’t know, was that I wanted you as well. Man like me doesn’t come across something as pure as you and when he does he doesn’t let it go easily.” He leaned back giving her room to breathe, her skin already on fire from his earlier comments, “If you’d have been a normal hitcher we’d have been interrupted as I broke you in, mind you I doubt we’d even got that far without me jumpin on ya.”
This was not the Logan she knew, this was someone else, ‘something’ else entirely, he sounded more like Victor than Logan, more animal than man. Looking at him she could see the differences around his eyes, the way he held himself, the tension in him, the humming of his nerves as he tried to keep control of himself. “See Marie, I’m not the man you knew, not anymore. Somethin’s been moved, shifted, changed,” he tapped the side of his skull. “In here, there’s more than I used to know I know that but there’s other things that have been pushed aside, like you. As if someone just wanted me to remember the bad bits of my life, not someone like you, a piece of hope in the dark. Turning me into a monster, an animal, like Victor Creed. Thing is I think we both know who did it, all we don’t know is why. So tell me about him, everything you can, what you saw that made you leave again and why you didn’t tell me you were leavin’.”

Marie let the words sink in, it made a sick kind of sense to her really. If you made Logan into a weapon you’d want him harsher than he was, cut off from humanity and caring people. Treated like an animal by everyone else the only person who did treat him well would be the one person he would give his loyalty to.

Xavier.

And if there was one thing Logan was, it was loyal to a cause or person he believed in, he was being trained, mentally cowed and restrained by something Xavier had put in his head. Her touch had broken some of it but not all of it, as if the pain of her almost killing him had changed the way his brain rewired itself. Opening back up the areas Xavier had locked off. She turned to look out of the window and resolved to try and get the Logan she knew back, wiping a hand down her face she met his gaze head on. “I left this time because I saw Jean Summer’s being fucked by a student, a student who wasn’t only fifteen years younger than her but was also supposed to be my boyfriend.” She let that bombshell settled on Logan’s mind before adding, “The worst thing about it all was that Xavier was there in front of them watching them fuck, in fact I think he was the one controlling it. They were really going for it and Xavier was gasping along with them, getting a fuck via both of them. Pretty sick if you ask me, I didn’t hang around much longer and it kind of made the girls who turned up to be pregnant at the school look a whole lot different.”

Logan didn’t say anything to her he just looked at her, when he did speak the words almost made her want to run and hide. “Jean Summer’s, tall, red head, got a birthmark on her ass shaped like a cresent?”
“I wouldn’t know I’ve never seen it.” Her face was pale and her emotions were betraying her, sending out chemical signals a mile wide. Logan’s breathing sped up as he caught the change in scent.
“You hate her don’t you?” His eyes narrowed as Marie squirmed under his gaze, her skin beginning to flush with colour, and not with embarrassment.
“No I don’t ‘hate’ her. I dislike her intensely, but I don’t hate her!”
“Because she fucked your boyfriend before you did?” Now she was positively incandescent as she turned her pain fuelled tongue to Logan’s stupid words.
“NO! Because I can’t fuck period! Mrs ‘perfect’ Jean Summers can do anything and have anything she wants including you if she so wanted and if you know what she’s got on her ass you’ve probably had her already!” She was still steaming when Logan spoke again in the now stilted and crowded air of her bedroom.
“I’ve never fucked her.” Marie just looked at him, her stance all ‘don’t give me that you’ve seen her ass’. “Watched her fuck the cripple but never fucked her myself.” Marie just dropped her attitude and moved closer to him.
“You’ve seen her and Xavier?”
“Yeah, thought it was just a dream, a sex fantasy sort of, but not now. I think I was supposed to join em, but I didn’t I just turned around and walked out of there. Got on a bike and left, always made me wonder why I’d dream about a bike journey. Sex on a bike sure, but not just a journey.”

“What was the weather like Logan? In your dream?” Logan looked at her putting the clues together as much as she did.
“Winter, no snow though but the trees were bare, Thanksgiving I think or somewhere around there.” Marie put a hand to her mouth and a tear rolled down her face as she remembered the field trip she’d been forced on with Storm and Scott.
“They made me go away on a field trip, history immersion, we went to the Salem Village, spent a Thanksgiving the way the pioneers did.” Her eyes filled and Logan moved to hold her, his hands keeping away from her unprotected skin. He moved on her bed so he was behind her, her face resting in his chest and his arms around her, legs either side of hers. When he’d been holding her for a while Logan spoke again, this time in a whisper.
“That was the last memory I had I think, if I was there I was coming to see you, check you were okay. Not to fuck a slut and her master. You really think he’s been using the kids there?” Marie nodded into his chest, her tears drying on the worn flannel of his shirt, she looked at his face from where she was. He looked angry, not at her but at himself, that he’d left her there with no protection, with no way of contacting him. They’d been lied to and used and they probably weren’t the only ones.

Logan moved her a little and she felt the slight swelling under her hip move, he looked down at her, a warmth gathered in the hazel that she’d come to trust. “Can’t help that. Good lookin woman in my arms, smelling so good. I’m only human after all, besides it’s not as if you don’t want me is it?” Stunned Marie held her tongue as Logan’s hands wandered over her clothed body, feeling her curves that had developed since he’d left her at Xavier’s. He was sliding his hand toward her ass when a shout came from below, “Marie honey, we need to get on with the baking today if we’re going to make the church social tomorrow. You up yet honey?” Logan released her from his grip and she saw his erection held down by the thin veneer of denim and the sudden urge she had to touch him through it. She shouted back through the closed door, “Sure, be down in a few minutes.” She looked back at Logan who was shifting off her bed and moving out of her world, before he left she grabbed his covered arm making him look at her again.
“We can’t….I’d hurt you again.”
He just smiled at her and whispered in her ear, “I had a way thought out when you were in the cab Marie, don’t think I’ve been slow since then.” He growled in her ear making her entire body shudder as it passed over her, smiling he left her to get on with his own work. Knowing that by the evening she’d be expecting him one way or another.
End Notes:
Again comments welcome and please feel free to tell me where you'd like this to go...
Chapter 4 - Sweet Treats - NC17! by Joanne
Author's Notes:
We get to the sex now...not in the normal way, but something that I've seen once or twice. Enjoy!
Sweet Treats

Marie worked like a demon all day, even Logan who came in to get fed only took up a small space in the now fully operational kitchen. Whatever the Church Social was it was ‘Important’ to everyone here, several of the guests had put requests in for food to be baked. So they were still baking till the early hours, piles and piles of pies, tarts, cookies, cakes and breads were finally being boxed up for the morning. Take out had been the order of the day and her own dinner still laid half eaten in the carton, at one thirty her now frazzled employer had told her to stop. If they couldn’t make do with what they had here; then it’d have to do because they both needed some sleep before the morning. Her old eyes turned to see Marie wiping a dirty gloved hand over her hair and trying to stifle a yawn and failing, “He been keeping you awake has he?” The tone wasn’t the usual harsh one she’d been used to, the one that usually told her to get her ass in gear and to get something in or out.
She stumbled for a reply, “No, it’s not like that…I know him but it was a long time ago. A different place altogether.” She nodded and flicked on the gas to heat the kettle up, her eyes never leaving the pile of food in front of them both.
“Look’s like everyone will eat well tomorrow, I’ll need you on serving duty, that’ll mean a dress.” Marie moved to the now steaming kettle and turned it off the heat before the whistle sounded waking guests above them. Cups appeared as did tea and soon they were sat admiring the work that would be gone by tomorrow evening.
“The Church Social isn’t what you’d call ‘historic’ but for us it’s a big thing. We like to have our little traditions; it’s what keeps us going while the tourists are invading. It’s the time we get to show the rest of the world that just because we’re a small town in Michigan we’re still important. I mean we live in a town called ‘Wolverine’ for heavens sake, it should tell people something about us that live here.” Her eyes glittered as she looked for a reaction to her words, Marie was smiling about the name. She’d seen it on the map she’d bought just outside New York, her mind had been made up then, she’d go there and see where the road took her afterward.

When she looked up at the woman who’d taken her in, given her a job and fed her Marie could see the cracks beginning to appear before her eyes. Her hair was silver-white, knuckles that had been through too many winters were red and sore, her skin even looked papery in the half light and Marie took another look at the woman who’d saved her.
“Thank you, for everything.” The silence of the kitchen spread out and filled all the corners of the slowly cooling room, the mingled smells of the food perfuming it with sweetness. The older woman drank her tea and watched the night outside, only turning to look at Marie when her cup was dry.
“Don’t thank me yet dear, you haven’t seen what you’re wearing tomorrow. We might not have a long history compared to some places but what we have we stick to.” They both moved a little slower to the stairs and Marie was sure she’d seen a shadow duck down behind the rails. “Make sure you get some sleep Marie, we’ve got a long day ahead of us and probably no thanks along with it.” As her employer moved upward Marie reached out to her older hand on the banister.
“Thank you for…” she stopped her saying anything by patting her hand and just moving to her bed, Marie knew then that she knew she was a mutant; she’d known and didn’t care. All that mattered was that she was willing to work and share her abilities, practical people tended to have the same view and here in Wolverine, everyone was ‘practical’. Flicking off the switch that lit the stairs Marie made her way to bed, passing the deep shadows on the third turn without even seeing Logan crouched there.

-------------------------------------------o----------------O--------------o---------------------------------------

Her back was killing her, the damn dress let her legs move but her stomach and back were held rigid, the stays she’d been put in were enough to make a grown man cry. The bloomers were something else entirely, long legged with ribbons below the knee; yet the top of them had been an odd affair with a couple of loops and buttons.
The day had been rushed, she hadn’t seen Logan much apart from him hauling food to and fro, he’d been commandeered by several people when they’d heard he was good with his hands. So he’d been putting up stalls, tents, swings, rides, all sorts of things since the sun had been up. For her part she’d mostly been organised by her boss, strapped into a dress that had been her grandmothers and given the task of feeding anyone who showed her a ticket.

Pies were the first to go and her apron was covered in the mixed colours of several fruits, her face had been a picture when Logan had been in the queue and he’d asked her for a piece of her own pie. She’d almost dropped the one she’d had in her hands much to his amusement, he’d then asked her for a slice of the pie she’d made herself. She’d given him the entire thing just to get him to leave, the looks from the others in the queue hadn’t been welcoming when he’d turned away with it all. “Baked it for the help, you know how hungry these rough types can get, better to keep them happy though, there’s enough to feed everyone three times over.” Logan had heard every word she’d spoken and he’d watched her as he’d eaten every single morsel from the plate she’d given him.
Things were finally quietening down around three in the afternoon, the sun was beating down and all she wanted to do was get into some shade. When her partner in the bake sale of the gods arrived back she asked if she could take a break, to which she got the reply “Hasn’t Mary Chalmbers come to you yet? She should have taken over from you at 12.30! Just wait until I get hold of her, go and get some rest Marie, take something to drink and come back when you’re ready to go home.” She’d left her post then, plucking a few of her own favourites from the table and lifting an entire bottle of soda she went to get her feet some well earned rest.

It was ridiculous, how on earth was she supposed to sit down if she couldn’t bend her back! She’d found a great spot, just under a large maple, shaded and still with a view of the social, she was about to drop everything when Logan walked from behind a stand of trees. He didn’t speak to her, he just manoeuvred her to a different spot, a heavy swing had been set up. A broad plank with four hefty pieces of rope through it, Logan sat first and then pulled Marie between his own legs. When she’d sat down the entire pressure on her spine had gone, leaning back into Logan had eased it even more. He took the soda and food and dropped them just out of the range of the swing’s arc, putting Marie’s hands on the ropes Logan pushed against the ground and they began to swing.
The light breeze that had been tickling her skin all day was now much fresher, the coolness of the shade and the gentle rush of the air made her feel a thousand times better than she had been.

Leaning herself back so she added her weight to the swing, feeling Logan’s hand on her hip as she pushed backward. His grip on her tightening as something else made itself known to her, just behind her, the small of her back just under where her corset finished. A stiffness, a hardness that had nothing to do with corsetry but everything to do with her and the man who was now holding her quite tightly against him. Each push back she made earned her a breathy growl or grunt in her ear, his legs began to grip her own as his other hand released the rope and dipped under her top from behind. The buttons strained as his large hand grasped and groped at her breast, covered by the thin cotton of her undergarments, he was bucking into her backswings now and she was letting everything spiral out of her control.

She’d ‘wanted’ this, ‘needed’ this from him since the train, hell since the bar if she’d been honest with herself, but here, at the social, in full view of everyone? She tried to stop but Logan wasn’t letting her go, when she mumbled ‘Logan, let go of me.’ He’d just growled at her and pulled her back into him hard, her hip would be bruised and she could feel the steel under his skin holding her there. She was wondering how to get out of this when Logan stopped the swing and stood her up, her breast suddenly free of his grip she tried to take a step away from him but she never made it.
She was plonked back down onto his lap and it was then that she felt him, her skirts had been slit, all that separated them was a thin layer of her bloomers and she knew what was holding them together at the crotch and it wasn’t enough to keep him alive. “Logan no! I’ll hurt you, I could…”

She never got the last word out because of the sudden fullness between her thighs, as Logan moved her backward the sensation crept up her insides until there was nothing but pain and fullness. He kept her hands on the ropes and pushed away from the ground, her weight shifted on his lap and she felt him shift inside her body. Each time they passed the swings low point her body thrust down into his, when they were on the upswing he pushed into her. Just how the hell it was happening without killing him she didn’t know, but she could hear his voice in her ear and she tried to listen to him through the sensations her body was being bombarded with.
“I know you can hear me, fuck Marie I’d been waiting all night for you to come up those stairs.” He growled low as she twisted in his lap, getting her weight more evenly spread, feeling him react to her movements across him. “You made me so hard I was seein’ stars, but you were exhausted and I want you ‘awake’!” He thrust deep into her and stilled the swing, her feet resting on his, his hips under hers. She could feel the ropes move as he held onto her hip bone and began to fuck her in earnest, his mouth freed by the movement of his body into hers. Her eyes were closed but still the light and shade of the day made it through the thin layer of her traitorous skin, she listened to Logan, listened to the words he’d been holding in. “Ever since that bar, since I saw your sweet little ass, I’ve been thinking of ways to have you. Coverin’ you in oil, wrappin you up in gauze or silk, havin you naked and me dressed in somethin, anything to have you where you are now. Ball deep in you and never wantin to quit.” His left hand left her hip and soon returned but didn’t stop at her hip, it sneaked under the large skirt of her dress and made for where they were joined. “You’re gonna come for me Marie, you’re gonna come and then I’m gonna fuck you again, till you can’t walk straight!”

This wasn’t the man she knew, the soft man who’d saved her, the one who’d asked if she was alright first before thinking of himself. But it had to be, she’d seen him, she’d seen him struggle with the information she’d given him, what did she know of him really? Had what she’d seen been all of him, or were there other pieces of him, things he’d kept hidden from everyone? As his hand moved over her slick folds she let her mind release the questions, the answers would come but not right now. His fingers were covered in something soft and pliable, the sensation adding to her pleasure as he thrust from behind. He found her clit and began to stroke it in time with each push he made into her, his whispers became more heated, punctuated with growls as he neared his own climax. “I almost went into your room back there, at the school, day I left you there. Wanted to see you, wanted to have you, on your knees, my dick in your perfect lips…” the thrust behind that sentence was particularly strong. “Needed to see you take me, want me like I knew you did, wanted to see you play with yourself as you swallowed me whole. Fuck Marie!”
She felt him tense under her and his fingers flew across her flesh, she could see herself before him, knelt there, hands on his hips, taking him as deep as she could without choking. The image making her body fly apart around his finger ends, her voice crying out his name to the summer wind. What she said next had him bucking all the harder, “I’ll do it, just come Logan, please!”

It made no sense, what the hell was she saying! Where had her sense gone? He was out of control, dangerous and she’d just been assaulted if she was honest (she couldn’t say the ‘r’ word here it didn’t count because she’d wanted him too). He didn’t stop touching her sex, he ground it between his fingers and she felt the nebulous flow spike occasionally as he moved inside her. His other hand finally let go of the rope and held her breast tightly, crushing her against him as he came, his entire body stiffened and relaxed as the throbbing sensation filled her. Realising that he was ‘inside’ her, that he was coming ‘inside’ her and she had no protection whatsoever. It was like cold water running through her veins, she moved away from him when he allowed her, turning to see the relaxed and pleased look in his eyes. The condom he’d just removed from himself already being tied and pocketed, so he’d at least thought ahead that much. Part of her wanted to run from him, to run away from this man who’d just taken her, used her but there was something else there. He looked at her calmly, pulled her to him and held her with his back to the social, her gloved hands were on his shoulders and in his hair. He sat there in silence with her, jeans still unbuttoned, his body bare to her touch, she could kill him if she wanted to and there was the invitation to her. He’d done it on purpose, left himself vulnerable, open, he knew she could kill him and he was waiting to see what she did next.

Licking her lips quickly she made sure to cover them with saliva before kissing him, just a peck, but his eyes warmed to life. They’d been expecting the worst, she could see that now, he’d been expecting her to kill him for this, for taking her. Logan’s hand went to a pocket and he pulled out a piece of gauze, a pale white piece of nothing and placed it over his own mouth. Another invitation she willingly took as her hand tucked him away, doing up the buttons one by one, until there was nothing to see but a couple kissing on a swing. His arms wrapped around her and a new ache forming in her womb for a repeat of the sensations he’d just put her through. Finally when he let her go Marie remembered she hadn’t eaten yet, a little wobbly she stood up and Logan helped her to sit back down on the swing. He fed her small pieces of the sticky foods she’d brought, feeling the sugar burn through her tired limbs, Logan looked if anything more alive than he had for days and Marie could only wonder if it had been her touch on him that had sparked it.

---------------------------------------------o----------------------O-------------------o---------------------------------

They got back to the social about six pm, just when everyone was beginning to pull the stalls down and pack up the remains of whatever was left. Marie saw him leave her at the stall, he didn’t turn back to look at her, he didn’t need to somehow Marie knew he’d be able to feel her eyes on him wherever he went. She helped to pack everything up, got the car loaded and got in next to her employer, a small satisfied smile on her lips. Something her employer couldn’t help but notice, “You got him then?” Marie only turned to look at her when she realised they weren’t moving yet.
“Urm…pardon I wasn’t really….I mean…” the older woman laughed and got the car in gear as Marie watched Logan pull the last stall down, his own gaze resting on the car and it’s occupants.
“Remember young lady, no noise after nine and if he uses the window no-one’ll see him either.” Marie just stared at the woman across from her, she was supposed to be a moral high ground and here she was telling her to ‘get on with it’ and how to go about it. The older woman just laughed at Marie’s sudden paling face, “Hell girl, I’d like to see you try and stop him, he’s got the wild in him that one, not something you’d say no to anyway, not even at my age.”
“Miss Davenham!” The old woman looked at Marie with humour sparkling in her eyes and looked past her to Logan who was now helping to stack the component parts of the stalls.
“What I’ve got eyes haven’t I? I wasn’t always a ‘Miss’ you know, still wouldn’t be if I had a man like him interested in me either.” She patted Marie’s gloved hand and started to move the car, they both felt the weight of Logan’s gaze as they left the social. Although it would be Marie who would find out the true weight of it later.
End Notes:
As always feedback welcome! Let me know where you want this to go folks, more ideas I get given the better I can make this. Thanks to those who have commented already, you're all stars!
Chapter 5 - Dreams revealed - NC17!!! by Joanne
Author's Notes:
Please be warned this is *sex* only, there will be plot later I promise. Have fun reading and keep the stays loose. lol.
She’d already gone to bed when Logan finally got home, her window was open slightly and the heat of the day was slowly leaving her room through it. Winter may be great up here, but the summer could cook her, hence the open window. Her shower had revealed a red area on her hip, three finger marks, the flesh bruised and damaged by her earlier treatment. When she’d finally managed to get her head into some kind of order the only thing that was going through it was the thought of when was he going to do it again.
So when her window sill grew a hand she didn’t scream, the knuckles she knew as well as her own, a head soon followed, nose flared and eyes already on her covered form. Watching him climb inside her room so silently made her shudder, there was a predatory grace to it, as if he’d done this kind of thing a thousand times or more. He didn’t make a sound as his feet touched her floor, straightening up he pulled a chair over to her bedside and sat in it. Logan waited nearly three minutes before speaking to her, “You’re awake.” Marie let herself move now and she sat up in bed, still dressed in the cotton shift that had been under her dress, the one that still had Logan’s hand print on. She was about to answer him when he reached over to her chest and replaced the hand print with the heat of his own bare hand.
Her intake of breath and the rise of her nipple under the cotton was enough to make a low rumble leave his chest, it filled the small space between them and Marie closed her eyes to feel the heat of his hand on her. Logan moved closer until she could feel his heat and breath on her skin, her springs on the bed creaking as his weight shifted on it. “You said you’d do it, so here I am.” Her brain was still concentrating on his hand and what it was doing to her breast it was only when he took her uncovered hand in his gloved one and laid it on his already straining buttons did she remember what she’d said to him. She said she’d take him in her mouth, willingly. The words echoed around her mind now as she tried to think of a way around it, Logan tweaked her breast and she moved up and away from his bare skin. Looking at the man in front of her she knew he wouldn’t take ‘no’ for any kind of answer, she’d be doing it one way or another. His eyes were dark in the relative heat of her room, light from the yard fell through her window to some extent and she could see him. His body was tensed, coiled almost and as afraid as she was of hurting him, she was also afraid of what might happen if she tried to back out now. This man was Logan, but not the version she’d known, no this man was used to getting his own way with women and using whatever he could to get it.

“You need to sit back Logan, I’m not safe,” his dark eyed smile hit her own and she felt the shudder go through her as he spoke.
“Neither am I Marie, not like this.” She looked curiously at him and he pulled off his clothing, there were bruises still healing on his body, wherever he’d been he’d been fighting hard. She almost reached out to him when he stopped her hand dead in mid-air, “I ‘wanted’ you.” The word was spoken with such force she almost ran, even his hips moved as he said it, as if he’d been fucking her with it. Closing his eyes for a second he let his words free into the stifling air, “I had to go let off steam first, went looking for a fight.” His eyes opened and pinned her still, “I found several.”
The flat way he said it made her own throat work, “Are they still alive?” He quirked a smile at her, nodding to her concern and pleased that she understood how much he’d been struggling with.
“Yeah, they’re alive but they’ll be a walking advert for a few months.”

Logan didn’t let her go, his hand travelled down her body making her shudder with its touch, she could see his need written all over him, his need for ‘her’. He could have chosen any woman at a bar, any whore to ease the itch he had inside him, but it wouldn’t have been her and that gave her the confidence to act. “Sit back Logan,” he did as she asked, withdrew his fingers from her and she felt the loss of him immediately. His hands went to the back of the chair he was sat on, gripping the wood tight as he shifted his groin toward her. Carefully Marie shuffled herself forward, making sure her bare skin didn’t touch any part of Logan’s own, her eyes caught the night shine in Logan’s own and she felt a frisson of excitement run through her.
She positioned herself so she could rest her hands on his taut thighs, resting on her knees in front of him, crouched. She let her hands slide up the denim to the apex of his thighs, a deep rumble already out of his throat, he could see her breasts swinging free under the cotton of her slip. Slowly, carefully she took the denim in her fingers, seeing Logan shift so his skin was away from her own uncovered hands. The first stud popped open quickly, revealing the tanned skin beneath it, her fingers gripped the denim and pulled it open. Using the denim to undo the next stud, and the next, her own breathing now getting heavy as she moved down to the last one. She could feel the heat of his body, smell the raw earthy scent of him, her own body was beginning to slick at the sight and smell of him before her. Her breathy ‘Logan’ had him bucking up into the breath that covered the sensitive skin of his erection that was barely covered by the denim. She could see the veins on his skin, the way they wriggled across the flesh, colouring it with life, she flicked her eyes up to his face and saw the plain need written all over his face. “Marie….” He didn’t need to say anything else, her sense of power tripled, she had him. Bracing herself on his thighs she pulled the denim away from his erection and watched as he wiggled himself free of its confines. Seeing him erect in front of her, knowing that earlier that day ‘this’ had been inside her body, she wanted it there again and one of her hands went to herself unthinkingly.

Logan groaned and bucked upward when he saw her, his nose was picking up her own excitement and she closed her eyes for a second as she touched herself. Opening them to see Logan almost pleading with her to touch him, to do something to end the torment she had him in. Her tongue flicked out and tasted the heated skin in front of her, the salty taste of him filling her mouth as she licked the strong flesh in front of her. She heard the wood of the chair creak as Logan gripped it tight, his thighs bunched as she licked him, he wanted to move but if he did she could kill him. Her own fingers were getting busy as she let her body do what her mind had dreamt of, keeping her lips open she let herself take the head in her mouth. Using her tongue and teeth to keep him inside her; slowly moving down the hard shaft until she had half of him inside her mouth. Pushing herself back up slowly, licking and pushing against his heated flesh with her tongue, she could hear his breath labouring as she moved. Flicking her gaze to look at him she could see the bruises had faded but sweat had replaced them, it beaded all over his skin, his face was in a snarl and she knew then just how much control he had over himself to keep still.

Releasing him she licked the covered head of him, tongue playing with the slit of his penis, a hand removed itself and she backed away from him as he slid the skin down. Revealing the swollen head of his erection, seeing him revealed to her, the delicate softness of his body it was her turn to purr. Moving in she licked her lips, covering them with saliva until they glistened, she kissed him, delicately, planting herself on the very top of him, then slid her lips away and let him fill her again. This time he lost it and bucked up into her mouth, her hand gripped his thigh painfully and he settled again, letting her slide him; her skin millimetres from his. She kept this slow slide and taste up for what seemed like hours but it must have been minutes at best, Logan was bucking in his seat as she felt the twitching in the flesh in against her tongue. “Marie…”, she let herself come back up, resting his head in her mouth against her teeth and tongue, when he finally came. She watched it run through his body, the strain on him was incredible, muscles tensed and corded, skin flushed bright red across his entire body as he filled her mouth. Each contraction being punctuated by a grimace and a flow of semen, when he’d finished she sat up and let the ejaculate pour from her mouth down her chin. It flowed over her throat, down her bare skin, over her breast and into the cloth of her slip. Her hand was still in her own body and she needed him to see her come, he moved toward her but she raised her hand and shook her head. No he was to watch only, she was in control this time, he’d come to her and he’d abide by her rules. She moved toward him, resting on his thigh with one hand while the other played with herself, she let herself watch as his flaccid penis began to strengthen again. Knowing it was her actions that had him so aroused, she kept her eyes on him as she let her voice free, he’d told her what he’d wanted to do to her that afternoon. It only seemed fair to let him know a few of her own, her gaze met his and she saw the same heat that had brought him to her earlier. Whatever this turned out to be she’d run with it till the wheels fell off.
“I went to see you in medbay, when you came back from Liberty Island. I wanted to talk to you, tell you how grateful I was, but when I got there….” She’d never told anyone about this, never mind the man who’d been laying on the gurney. She let the image of her memory guide her to her peak, she’d done it before, too many to remember but she wasn’t alone this time.
“When I got there Jean was there so I couldn’t go in, so I waited outside near the lift. I still had your senses and I could smell you somewhere, so I followed it. It took me to the dressing area, where you’d changed into the leather uniform, I found your jeans.” Her breath was getting deep now as the memory fired in her body and mind, “I put em on, your jeans, I wanted you, I wanted you to touch me, to fuck me.” She was so close she was shuddering, her breath sending her words in clipped pieces, “I went there to fuck you, to have you inside me but Jean was there, in the way. So I used your jeans, I came in your jeans Logan, the same ones you left with.” The memory of seeing him in them had made her flush all over once, the knapsack over his shoulder and the scent of her all over his crotch. Her body convulsed and her grip deepened on Logan’s thigh, a hand in her hair lifted her head so she could see his face. One hand was gripping his erection and the other was wound in her hair, need was all over his skin and as she shifted her now slick fingers out of her body she offered them to his lips. He took them eagerly and sucked her taste from them, layering the deadly skin with a layer of his saliva, when he released her hair he was still stroking himself. Her fingers now safe in her own lap and Marie watched as he bored his eyes into hers, “I knew.”
“What?”
“I said, I knew. I could smell you, smell what you’d done soon after you’d done it. That place had good air con, I smelled you on them when I got dressed.” His eyes darkened further, “Never washed em either, always wore em when I was ‘lonely’, always had a good time wearin them.” He squeezed his now strong erection as if to tell her he’d done this wearing them, thinking of her, of her body against his. Like it had been earlier, “You ready for round two?”
Smiling Marie nodded and moved back onto her bed.
End Notes:
As always, feedback welcomed and ideas to kill Jean and Xavier welcomed!
Chapter 6 - Round Two! NC17!! sex scene by Joanne
Author's Notes:
Please be aware this is a sex scene and as such has no plot value apart from our couple getting it on. Enjoy.
When Logan didn’t move she wondered exactly which part of ‘you ready for round two’ had he meant? She most certainly was and when he just disappeared out of her room frustration wasn’t even describing what she was feeling. She was just about to go shut her door when he re-appeared with nothing on but a pair of long johns and holding some stuff in his hands. He barged in and she moved backwards quickly, avoiding sudden death on his part. “Get on the bed, strip. Now!” There was no brooking argument with him and she shed the thin cotton shift, as she looked over at him she caught his eye. He was stood stock still, as if someone had carved him out of stone, his eyes however were anything but still. He raked them over her pale skin, across her breasts, her stomach and her sex, the tent he’d been creating in the long johns got a lot tighter as he did it. A bottle was thrown to her, she looked at the label, baby oil? “Use it, cover as much of you as you can. I’ll do the rest of you.” She paused about to speak when he was suddenly so close to her she could feel the heat from his bare chest, the hair tickling her own skin. “Because it don’t sink into the skin too fast and you’ll be able to ‘touch’ me.” That was enough for her and she began to oil up her body as Logan prepared himself for her, she caught sight of him rolling on another condom, anchoring it underneath the flap of the long johns.
“Move!” Marie moved as Logan took over her bed, he shuffled her down so she was across his knees, he took the bottle from her and squeezed the stuff all over her skin. She was slick with it, everywhere it touched she felt as if she could glide across anything she touched she was that covered. Finally he dropped the bottle and put on a set of long gloves that came upto his forearms and grabbed her hips, pulling her over to where his body waited for her. “Sit on me.”
“What?”
“You heard me, SIT!” Slowly and carefully Marie moved herself over the covered erection, his stomach and thighs were covered and Logan took her hands in his gloved ones and helped her guide herself down.

It wasn’t as easy this time, she was a little cramped up and her discomfort showed on her face, instead of trying to make her sit Logan let go of her right hand and put his gloved fingers against her. “Keep still and relax, you’re a little stiff, it happens to virgins. Just relax and you’ll be okay.”
A small nervous giggle left Marie’s lips, “Relax he says, half dressed and me naked on top of him and he say’s ‘relax’!”
Logan took her chin in his hand and made her look at him, “I trust you Marie.” The look he gave her had more to it than hunger, more than lust, it was faith. She was on top of him, not the other way round, he was giving her the power over him, giving her the reigns, *trusting* her not to hurt him. The realisation passed over her and she nodded as Logan spoke to her, “Find the muscles you pee with, contract them all the way back to your spine and then let them go, slowly.” Marie did as he asked and she felt him slide a finger inside her, then two, then finally three, just at the entrance of her. “Good girl,” the words were heavy and filled with something like possession or ownership. Logan moved his hand away and guided her over him, “Open your eyes Marie, look at me.” She did it and saw Logan again straining to hold himself in check, “Now hold my hands and drop down, slowly, take your time.”
At first the pain was a little sharp as Logan’s head passed her entrance, but then the fullness began, the wonderful awe inspiring sensation that had taken her mind earlier that day. Her breath exploded out from her as she finally sat on Logan’s body, her hands gripping his tight as she felt herself expand around the thick girth of him. She didn’t know how long she sat still there for but it wasn’t long before Logan’s voice cut through the dark cloying air of her room. “Marie darlin’ I’ve gotta move, you’re killin me.” She must have nodded, done something because he was now shifting her by using their hands, rolling motions like riding a horse, Logan had his eyes on her face and the emotions that were passing through there. “Breathe Marie!” She took a huge lung full and realised she hadn’t even known that she’d been holding her breath, Logan growled as she shifted forward a little. Feeling him buck under her as she did it, remembering those muscles he’d told her to tighten then relax she did it again and found Logan arcing with her off the bed. “GGGGgggrrrrrrmmmmmMMMARIE!!!!” She held onto his hands for grim death as he bucked under her, her naked body slapping against his hairy chest. His hands tore themselves away from hers and she found herself propping her body over his as he held her hips to his and tried to come through her body. Finally he got back under control and lifted her back up to her seated position.
“DON’T do that again, not unless you want me to hurt you.” Marie nodded to the breathless man under her and allowed him to rock her hips back and forth over him. “Feel good?”
“Oh yeah and then some,” Logan smiled as he let go of her hips and let her keep the rhythm going. His hands went for her breasts, his mouth was yearning to taste her and he wasn’t going to wait forever. Pulling Marie forward, his lips latched onto her breast and suckled there for a few seconds, the oil creating just enough of a barrier for him to use. Marie for her part was shocked still, this was heaven, the feel of his breath on her, the sensation of his tongue against her nipple, no wonder women loved to breast feed if this was the reward. Unknowing she’d thrust down with her hips as he’d suckled her, wanting to keep both sensations going. Releasing her breast Logan chuckled dirtily as her slick breasts bounced in front of him, “Come on Marie, ride me!”

She took him at his word, grabbing hold of his hair and pulling herself down into his lap, she felt mad, crazed almost, as if she were an animal. Logan pushed her deadly skin far enough back to feel comfortable and watched her fuck him, she was the one driving not him and by the looks of her she’d been hungry a long while. He shifted a hand to where they were joined and found her clit nub standing proud, placing his fingers to just brush against her as she went on the down stroke. Her mind was a whirl of emotion, feelings, power, she didn’t care if she killed him all she wanted to do was come all over his lap with him inside her. With each brush of his fingers against her she got closer, she clenched herself against him and felt him grunt as he left the bed again, “MARIE!” His fingers stayed where they were barely and Marie felt her body begin to shudder, everything was shaking and falling apart while smashing together at the same time. She wanted to scream but she knew if she did someone would come running, her breath hitched anyway and she was about to let rip when her lips were covered by warm cloth. A hand at the back of her head pulling her mouth to his, the scream of her orgasm lost in his throat, mingling with his own deep grunts and growls as she spasmed against him. Marie couldn’t remember how long he took afterward, the aftershocks that he pushed through her were too much to cope with. He gripped her tight to him and ground his teeth, hissing her name through them and into the warm fug of the room.

She remembered him holding her, speaking to her, telling her something about tomorrow, about how things would be different but for now she was tired, exhausted if she was honest. Her arms and legs ached, as did her nerves but one part of her was warm and full and somehow completed. Sleep came quickly after the long day, wrapped up in a sheet on top of her own bed, Logan watching her rest. He stayed with her until the dawn, then sitting on the edge of her bed he wrote the note he’d told her he would. It’d be safer for her if he went and saw people alone, he had a few contacts around here and he didn’t want her on their radar. Just as the sun came over the window sill he reached out and touched her skin where the new light had turned it gold, his whisper staying in the air as he left her. “See ya when I get back….Marie I….” he left it there, if she didn’t know by now she never would, his eyes dropped to the small note and then he went to find what he needed for the repayment of Xavier.
End Notes:
As always thanks for reading and commenting and yes we are getting to the vengence bit now.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3586