A New Life by SummerSky
Summary: Logan becomes a dad. This is the last of Finding A Way it's part 12
Categories: AU, X3 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Finding a way
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 227 Read: 2305 Published: 11/05/2009 Updated: 11/05/2009
Story Notes:
It's done am I sad. Am I happy I have no idea

1. Chapter 1 by SummerSky

Chapter 1 by SummerSky
Author's Notes:
A huge thank you to Moviemom44 for doing the beta who knew that death by truck would have resulted in that. And thanks to everyone who reviewed please do it this time to.
We've been back fourteen months now. And it's the happiest time in both our lives.
Rose is perfect, like her mother. So small and fragile, at first I was scared I'd break her. Who would've thought I'd love kids so much? Even when I'm teaching self-defence, every day the younger kids crack me up. Sometimes I flsh them the claws; the boys love it and the girls squeal until I growl,then they get the giggles. I guess I'm not a bad ass anymore and I don't care one bit.
Then I come up to our suite and relieve Jubilee of babysitting duties and play with Rose for an jour until Marie gets back. My little girl has the tiniest feet I've ever seen They fascinate me; I could play with them forever.
I do like it when she's in bed though 'cause that's the time I spend alone with Marie, both of us tired but happy. I never knew I could be this loved or feel this loved. Sometimes, in the morning before the day gets busy, we'll bring Rose into our bed and cuddle, and I get lost watching my girls. Then I thank God Marie hid in my trailer that long ago day, or I never would have had this life. That's the day my life really started, the day I found my way home.
End Notes:
We'll that is the end of Finding A Way please let me know what you thought. Now I'll get on to finishing the couple I have started and I've started to write what F.A.W was ment to be till it decided it wanted to be written first. Thank you to everyone who stuck with it I really can't believe people want to read what I write it blows my mind.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3557