The Baby Shower by SummerSky
Summary: Wolverine at a baby shower do I need to say more
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Spellchecked
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 301 Read: 2641 Published: 10/18/2009 Updated: 10/18/2009
Story Notes:
I just suffered through one the whole time I keep thinking how would Logan make it through one

1. Chapter 1 by SummerSky

Chapter 1 by SummerSky
Author's Notes:
This is ment to be angst free so don't expect Logan slicing people up singing 'I am Wolverine' like hugh at the oscars.
Thanks to moviemom44 for the beta.
Please read and review
"Why can't I go?"
Marie looked up at him from where she was trying to wrap baby toys with a frown on her face.
"I can;t get you to go to a benefit but you want to go to a baby shower filled with woman playing stupid games?" She asked, turning to the now crumpled wrapping paper and finally givivg up. She grabbed the gift bag off the desk and put everything in that.
"Remy,Bobby, John and Hank are going. The only reason Kurt and Pete aren't is because they have the flue and Scooter has just about kicked them out of the mansion." Not many people would believe the big tough Wolverine could pout but Logan was giving a fair impression of it right now.
"Fine, sugar, but don't say I didn't warn you. Now do you have your teddy bear?" She almost burst out laughing at the look on Logan's face but he couldn't say she didn't warn him about what he was getting into.
"I don't own a teddy bear Marie. It's the sort of thing a pansy ass like Scott would have." By now he was smirking, believing he had put her firmly in her place for even suggesting it. Intead she just threw a small brown one at him.
"Well, sugar, there you go. Jean decided to have a teddy's bear picnic theme and everyone needs to take a bear and a baby picture of themselves. Seeing as you don't have a picture, you sure as hell better have a bear. Lets get this over with."
Logan got up to follow her, not feeling half as smug now and really not sure this was a good idea. Well he'd follow Marie into hell if he had to and from what she just said he could be.
End Notes:
People without children should not have to go to these things unless they can get really drunk. I also found out how expensive baby shopping is spending $60 in 5 minutes on a gift, what can I say those small clothes are cute
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3539