Killing Time by Ms_H_Wallbanger
Summary: Contained in an inescapable bunker, Logan and Rogue must pass the time.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: PWP, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3254 Read: 8774 Published: 06/04/2009 Updated: 06/04/2009
Story Notes:
Ok, I felt inspired to write this after nikkibelle made a comment on my story "Letters to Rogue" about how people really do like to see these two smexy mutants "bang like a drum."
Well, DUH! How could I have not realized that! That's what I like to read, and in a world, or forum, of infinite possibilties, there have to be others in the same pervy boat.
So I unleashed the waves of smut. Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by Ms_H_Wallbanger

Chapter 1 by Ms_H_Wallbanger
Author's Notes:
Also, I didn't ever explain in the story why Rogue's skin isn't draining Logan, so, um...make up your own reason...she got the cure, she got control, she got a cold, whatever.

-

 

Did he realize how hard it made it for her? Standing there in his leather uniform, the black material stretched across his lean muscle, he looked good enough to…well, you can fill in the blank with anything. Eat, lick, fuck, you name it, she wanted to do it to the man. Her inner-Wolverine growled in anticipation and approval of her lusty thoughts.

Her inner-Wolverine. He was such a problem, but one she wasn’t quite sure she was ready to shake. Ever since Logan had pressed his bare flesh to Rogue in an effort to save her, he had been in her head encouraging her id to act out. She was able to contain him and restrain herself sometimes, like when she was suddenly come over with the craving for a cigar. Part of Rogue knew that, as much as she loved the sight of Logan with a Cuban, and might have even enjoyed tasting one on him, she hated the raw taste on her own tongue. She had made the mistake once before of allowing the Logan in her head to bully her into a night of drinking beer and smoking cigars. She had sat on the patio of the mansion with the real Logan and chugged and smoked, much to his amusement. She had paid for it the next day.

Staving off his predilection for bodily toxins had become easier, as had suppressing the new tendency to curse like a sailor, but another new urge had been harder to overcome. In fact, if she was honest with herself, she still hadn’t quite mastered her newly charged up sex drive. When she was with Bobby, her sexual appetite had been healthy. She was no prude, but she wasn’t what some might call an animal either. Then Logan had gotten into her head and turned her into a hell cat--always in heat. The want, no, the need, fuck was constantly there. An itch that Bobby never could quite scratch. He was, at first, into her new craze for hitting the sheets. What red-blooded teenage boy wouldn’t be?

But, before long, she started to outstrip him. Every night she would come to him, all but throwing him down on his bed, in his bathroom, a coat closet, wherever she could find him. And once was never enough. After a month and a half, after she had finished practically molesting him in her room, they lay next to each other, panting and glistening with sweat from their activities. He had turned on his side and looked at her, his face full of concern.

            “Rogue, listen, I need to talk to you,” he started.

            “About what?” she asked. She was tired from straddling and bucking against him, but she figured in another 20 minutes she would be good to go again.

            He looked awkwardly at her. She mentally rolled her eyes. “Well, you know I really like you, Rogue, but this,” he gestured between them, “this is getting to be too much. I mean, can we slow down a little?”

            He had gone on and on, listing excuses like wanting to focus more on his studies and training, blah blah blah. He finished with, “Really, Rogue, you’re just wearing me out.”

            They had broken up. It had only been a week, and here she sat, going out of her mind, she was so horny. Rogue had tried all sorts of toys and techniques to get herself off, or to at least get her mind off of her seemingly constant desire. But, the truth was, she just really wanted to get laid. Thanks, Logan, she thought to herself.

            And now she was stuck alone with him, in some Godforsaken bunker, somewhere underground in Stryker’s compound. They had gotten caught while out on a mission, and Logan’s old enemy, anticipating his “prodigal son’s” return, had the good foresight to construct an adamantium walled cell. It was barren save for an old army cot in the corner and a toilet in another. Neither looked particularly nice.

            But, Logan did. Rogue could barely keep from salivating at the sight of him. She stared at him through eyes hooded with desire. Suddenly, he turned around to look at her, and she did her best to snap out of it.

“Well, it looks like we’re stuck here until the rest of the gang figures out where we are,” he growled in annoyance.

            “Hmmm,” was all she said. The growl was enough to set her hormones into overdrive. She longed to pounce on him, but through sheer force of will she kept herself leaning against the wall. She knew that the real Wolverine must love to fuck as much as the one in her head, but this was obviously not the time. So, instead of throwing him down and sitting on his face the way she wanted to, she walked over and sat on the edge of the cot instead, images of what they could be doing reeling through her head. Unfortunately, she had forgotten about a certain enhanced set of senses.

            Logan’s nostrils flared as he sniffed in an attempt to further gauge their situation. He smelled little but the cold metal around him, but there was something else, and it was getting steadily stronger. It was the scent of arousal, and it could only be coming from one person. His left eyebrow shot up in disbelief. Really? She was getting turned on at a time like this?  He debated silently whether or not to confront her about it. Ultimately, remembering her once saying something along the lines of ‘you can talk to me about anything’, he decided to say something.

            “Darlin’ what the hell is going on in the pretty head of yours?”

            “Huh? What are you talking about?” she evaded. She briefly wondered if her imagination in overdrive had become too obvious.

Logan pointedly took a deep sniff and smirked at her, “Smells like someone’s entertaining some dirty thoughts. Is there something you’d like to share with the class, Marie?”

The meaning of his words crashed down upon her and made her go crimson. She had been caught red handed. She sighed, more in annoyance, though, than embarrassment. After all, it was mostly his fault she was in this condition. “Logan,” she began, “listen. I guess I’m just gonna come right out and say this, because it’s awkward enough as it is. You’ve made me hornier than a teenage boy.” She put up her arms and shrugged her shoulders while giving him a defiant look.

“Wha…I’m sorry, come again?” snorted Logan. “I’ve made you…horny? Darlin’, I haven’t been doing anything remotely sexy in the last few hours,” he said as he looked at her, puzzled. Then he cracked a rakish grin. “Believe me, I know how to turn a woman on, but maybe I’ve gotten so good recently that I do without even thinking. Is that what you’re trying to tell me?”

Rogue rolled her eyes. “It’s not that. Ever since you touched me, when you were trying to heal me, you let me absorb some of you. And I absorbed a few of your habits and, um, personality traits.”

            Logan thought back to the night she had drank and smoked with him. She had joked that he had rubbed off on her, but he hadn’t quit gotten what she meant, but he did now. He realized exactly what part of his personality she was referring to. He stared at her, all of a sudden seeing her in a whole new light. He knew she wasn’t a little girl anymore, but it hadn’t until now dawned on him that she was a woman, with adult woman needs.

            “I don’t know how you do it all the time, Logan,” she continued, “I mean, I am in the mood all the time. I can barely manage it. It’s why Bobby and I had to break up. I was too much for him.”

“I thought you said you were just in different places,” Logan swallowed, starting to feel warm in the cold room.

            “Yeah,” Rogue laughed bitterly, “He was in the normal world trying to keep his pants on for more than an hour at a time and I was in some heat induced hell, constantly trying to rip them off.”

            Logan started to walk toward her, and she stood up from the cot. “Look, I’m not looking for your pity, I just can’t help it. You obviously know what it’s like, always wanting to get off. Constantly wet, or I guess in your case, hard,” she stopped. He was very close. In fact, she could feel his breath. Her voice caught in her throat, she whispered, “Never fully satisfied.”

            He stared at her lips and gruffly said, “Yeah, I know what it’s like. But I don’t know about the ‘never satisfied’ shit. That sounds like your ice-loser’s fault, not mine.”

            “Well, he tried, he just wasn’t a match for…” she was cut off by Logan.

            “No, he wasn’t,” he growled, before his arm shot out and gripped the back of her neck, roughly drawing her into him and smashing his mouth onto hers.

            Rogue’s eyes opened wide in disbelief, but soon closed as she all but swooned under his kiss. Their mouths opened against each other and their tongues rubbed together and they enjoyed each others’ heat. She felt his hand, the one that wasn’t holding her head to his, start to snake down between them, hunting for the front zipper of her uniform. He found it and yanked it down, exposing a creamy plain of flesh. His hand reached within the cloth and found her nipple, tweaking it between his fingers. She moaned in response.

            Impatient to satisfy the need growing within her, she quickly unzipped and tore off his jacket, then whipped his tank top over his head. Sensing her urgency, he ripped the remainder of her uniform down and allowed her to step out of it before removing his own, leaving them both exposed and hungry for each other. After a second spent admiring the other, the two heated individuals came together once more and fell back on the cot, a tangle of limbs and lips.

            They rolled together, enjoying the heat of each other’s bodies. Rogue could feel Logan’s arousal pressing into her, and, unable to wait any longer, let him come to rest on top of her. He positioned himself between her legs, poised at her entrance. Sensing his hesitation, she hissed, “What the fuck are you waiting for? You know I want you,” and then, even quieter, “always have.”

            “Darlin,” Logan growled, “I’m just savoring a moment I’ve been waiting for for a long time now.” And with that, he thrust hard into her, causing her to groan at the sensation. He lifted her legs up and threw them over his shoulders, allowing him to go deeper. He pounded into her, relishing the tight heat of her inner walls. Pushing her hips up to meet his with each thrust, Rogue’s head swam with the feeling of his swollen cock moving inside of her. He grabbed her hips and lifted them, causing the head of his dick to ram right against the spongey tissue in the front of her vagina.

            The feeling of him hitting her g-spot again and again caused Rogue to scream, “Holy shit, Logan, I’m so close!”

            “Then come for me baby, scream like you want it. Fuck…” he moaned. His curse and groan was all she heard as she came hard, her inner walls spasming around him. She had expected him to come, and when she came back to her senses, she lifted her head, staring at him. He had stopped moving. “Did you come?” she asked.

            He smirked, “Not just yet,” he said, and with a quick movement, he spun them around and she found herself on top, gazing down at him. “Sit on it,” he growled.

            Rogue lowered her still-sensitive self onto his hard member. She moaned as she began to rock back and forth, clenching herself around him. Logan gripped her hips and began to jerk up from the cot, setting the pace. She could tell he was enjoying the view, and leaned further over him, allowing her bouncing tits to hover just over his face. “Goddamn,” was all she heard before feeling his mouth on her nipples, biting down. She hissed and bucked harder against him, knowing she was close to her second climax. Already she could tell it was going to be much more satisfying than with her ex-boyfriend.

            As she felt herself tightening, she heard Logan moan something that sounded like, “almost there, baby.” Going for broke, she leaned down in his face and whispered hoarsely, “Yeah? How bad to you want it? How bad do you need to come?”

            “I’m gonna fucking explode, baby,” he groaned, thrusting harder.

            “I’ll come with you, sugah, but you gotta help me,” she moaned, smiling deviously. Through his grunting she discerned his interest, and she whispered, “Spank me. Now.”

            His hand left her thigh and returned with a tap, which, though not light, certainly wasn’t what she wanted.

“No, harder!” she ordered.

            He obliged. *SMACK* She felt the sting of his palm on her ass. She ordered him to do it again. *SMACK* The pain mixed with her pleasure and it was enough to trigger her orgasm, which careened through her. This time she felt Logan shudder beneath her and looked down to see his eyes slide back in his head as he came.

            Rogue eased herself off of him and laid down next to his sweat shined body. She could smell the thick aroma of sex in the bunker, and thought to herself how it must be completely overpowering to senses like Logan’s. She put a hand to her breast and stayed still as she felt her heart beat slowly return to normal. After a minute, she felt Logan shifting besides her.

            He turned to look at her and gave her a crooked grin. “Damn, right?”

            She laughed, and nodded, “Damn.”

            “You’re so incredibly sexy. I could split you over and over and never get tired of it,” he informed her.

            “Well, that’s good to hear,” she said, smiling seductively at him, “because you might need to.” As she said this, she ran her hand down his damp chest, through his wiry hair, and down to his penis, which was somewhere between being hard and being flaccid. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and he immediately began to harden again.

            “Unf,” he grunted, “What’s the matter darlin’? Still not satisfied?”

            “Oh, Logan, I am. But, see, that’s the thing about having an animal in my head. When it’s in heat, there’s no stopping it,” she whispered as she stroked him slowly.

            “I wouldn’t dream of it,” he said before grabbing her and swinging behind her. Rogue found herself on all fours, bent over in front of him. She pushed back with her ass, and could feel his length. He grabbed her waist and, after a second’s aim, pushed into her slick folds. He slammed against her from behind, causing the entire cot to move back and forth. She moaned as he drove deeply into her with each thrust. Every time he withdrew, her body ached for his return. She concentrated on how he felt inside, stretching her and causing her to drip onto the cot from arousal.

            And then, *SMACK* he started smacking her pert ass once again. She loved the feeling of being dominated, and groaned in pleasure.

            "Oh, you like that, don't you, little girl?" he growled from behind her, never losing pace. "Such a dirty girl, you love to fuck don't you?"

"Oh, god, yessss," was all Rogue could moan back.

            "You needed a good fuck didn't you? Didn't you?"

            "Mmmhmmf"

            "And who's the one who gave it to you. Who's the only one who can make you come like this,"

            It was almost too much for her. "LOGAN," she gasped, so close she could taste it.

            "Fuckin' right. You know I'm the best there is at what I do," he growled loudly.

            He thrust harder than before, causing her orgasm to rip through her. She was barely able to hold herself up, and thankfully Logan slipped an arm beneath her, and supported her shuddering body.

            Once he was sure the waves of her climax had passed, he yanked her back by her calves. She squealed, not knowing what the hell he was trying to do.

            “Put your hands here,” he instructed, placing her hands on the edge of the cot, which she was facing. “Hold on tight.”

            “Whaaa?” she asked vaguely, still unsure of what was going on.

            With one swift, sure movement, Rogue found her world upside down. Logan had swept her legs up and over his shoulders, effectively forcing her into a headstand of sorts.

            “Gonna put your foot prints on the ceiling, baby,” grunted Logan.

He assisted her in supporting her weight, which probably felt like nothing to him. Angling himself slightly, he rubbed his still hard cock over her entrance before thrusting it in. He continued to thrust, faster than he had before, grunting with each movement.

            Rogue could hardly believe what was happening. She had never been in the position before, but found the physics of it intoxicating. Her were starting to strain, and her mind wondered about somehow incorporating wheel-barrow style fucking into their training regimen.

            With a few more moans and thrusts, Logan came again, and pulled her right side up and into his arms. Together they panted, loving the feel of each others body, skin on skin.

            They collapsed once more onto the cot. Neither spoke for some time, but after a bit, Rogue saw Logan’s head suddenly tilt to the side. He was listening.

            “What?” she whispered.

            “They’re coming,” he said, his eyes wide. He jumped up and pulled her up after him.

            “Who?”

 

He had bent over their clothes and throwing her uniform at her. “Our team, Marie! Get dressed,” he urged.

            “Oh, shit,” murmured Rogue, and she sped to redress. Logan had just shrugged on his jacket and she had just pulled up her front zipper when an explosion rocked the door off the bunker off its hinges. When the dust settled, they saw the relieved faces of the X-Men.

            Storm rushed forward and hugged Rogue. “Oh, thank goodness you’re all right! How long were you two down here?” she asked when she had pulled away.

            “Not sure,” answered Logan.

            “Well, at least you had some company,” Storm concluded.

            Rogue and Logan only smiled at each other. The newly reunited team began to make its way back to the jet. Logan and Rogue hesitated behind the others.

            “When we get back…” Rogue began, hoping that their tryst hadn’t been solely a product of their captivity.

            “When we get back I’m gonna need a shower,” grinned Logan, “and you better be in it.”

            He jogged up the steps of the jet, leaving her smiling. He might have been the cause of her condition, but he was definitely the best solution.

 

 

End Notes:
Bang-a-rang.

And one more thing: I just want to give a big thank you and shimmy shake to everyone who has reviewed my stories. You've all been really positive and nice, which is more than I can say about other sites I've posted on. Especially one that shall remain nameless, but I'll tell you, it rhymes with "Dan Diction.Vet".
So, *Snikts*, beers, and hugs all around!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3459