Long Shot by Strfallenangl23
Summary: Marie decides that now that she has taken the cure she wants the life she's always dreamed of. But that the only way for that to happen is for Logan to notice that she's not a little kid anymore.
Categories: X1, X2, X3 Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Angst, Drama, Friendship
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 368 Read: 2239 Published: 05/18/2009 Updated: 05/18/2009
Story Notes:
This is my first try at writing a Logan/Marie fanfic so please be go easy on me. I would love lots of feedback on it.

1. Chapter 1 by Strfallenangl23

Chapter 1 by Strfallenangl23
Author's Notes:
So here's the fist chapter...... wish me luck!
Standing in her room thinking bout everything that had happened over the last few months Marie had finally come to a decision. It waws time for her to leave the mansion and move on. She didn't have anything left for here anymore. Bobby had left her the moment he found out she took the cure. None of the kids at the school wanted her here for being a tratior to there kind. The only person she tought would always be there for her was Logan but she hadn't seen him in months since the final battle. Logan had been keeping his distance from her. She didn't understand it. Logan was around her more when she was untouchable then now. You would think he of all people would have been there for me, but he wasn't. It made me realize then and there that I didn't want this kind of life for myself anymore. I want to be happy and loved. I just wanted to be accepted as I am and I knew that wouldn't happen here. It was time that I moved on with me life and started over. The only thing I would miss would be Logan and I don't even know why. After everything that happened I think I just wished he would have noticed me. He'll never know just how much I love him and I'll never have that chance to know if he'd ever felt anything for me at all. The first thing I did was pack up all of my most important things and put them in my duffle bag. Then I grabbed all the money I had saved while working for the professior. I looked around the room to see if there was anything I was leaving behind that I might want and that's when I saw it. A picture of me and Logan. I loved this picture and it was the one thing that made me decide if I was going to have the life I always wanted then I needed the man I always wanted with that life. With that thought in mind I picked up my bag and walked out of my room on a mission to find Logan.
End Notes:
soooo what do you all think? feedback please!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3442