On Marie by Evelyn Benton
Summary: “Finally, it’s just you and me, Marie.”
Categories: X1, X2, X3, AU, Comicverse, X-Men Evolution Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Drabble, Friendship, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 197 Read: 2660 Published: 07/23/2003 Updated: 07/23/2003

1. On Marie by Evelyn Benton

On Marie by Evelyn Benton
Author's Notes:
“You have a dirty mind.” -- Max, Dark Angel. This is dedicated to my friend Caffey, whose comments about what types of drabbles she will and will not read inspired this little ditty.
Title: On Marie
Author: Evelyn Benton
Rating: Mature Adults
Date: 07/14/03
Category: Drabble
Genre: Romance, Humor
Fandom: X-Men (Wolverine/Rogue)
Archive: Stellar Phenomena, WolverineAndRogue.com, and FanFiction.net; all others, please ask.
Disclaimer: Twentieth Century Fox and Marvel own X-Men; I own this non-profit fan fiction; no copyright infringement is intended.
Author’s Note: “You have a dirty mind.” -- Max, Dark Angel. This is dedicated to my friend Caffey, whose comments about what types of drabbles she will and will not read inspired this little ditty.
Summary: “Finally, it’s just you and me, Marie.”




Logan gently ran his hand over her smooth, flawless body. She felt cold, but that would soon change. His hand wandered down to the soft black leather she wore. He straddled her, taking his time as he mounted her. She remained steady under his weight, rocking only slightly to accommodate him.

“Finally, it’s just you and me, Marie,” Logan said, gripping her. “Next time, we’ll invite her, if that’s okay with you.”

Marie started purring.

Rogue stood at her bedroom window, smiling as she watched Logan take his new motorcycle, “Marie,” out for a test drive on the open highway.




END
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=342