Fever by Laenwyn
Summary: fucking, fucking, fucking - that's all Logan can think about sometimes.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Carnal Dance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 966 Read: 3759 Published: 10/31/2006 Updated: 10/31/2006

1. #5 Fever by Laenwyn

#5 Fever by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
hugs & kisses to September, Empress of Humor fics, for the beta ( but you really gotta stop passing out like that everytime you read something smutty, or put your two concubines to work, or ask Ara, she knows cpr and I don't). Mistakes left are mine not hers. Anyway, consider yourselves warned - dirty words ahead *grins*
Have to keep my posture. Clear my mind. Crack my neck … ah that's better … Focus and pay attention to what's goin on; listen to our colleagues rambling about this and that. It's bloody well getting on my nerves, all this idiotic talk about rules and regulations. Where to draw the line, my friend. Shut the fuck up, grandpa. And you, ya pansy ass, get the fuck outta my face. Hey, yeah you, leering red-eyed son of a bitch. Keep your hands and eyes where I can see `em.

Don't you and the rest know I've better things to do?

Sure, I follow the rules set by our very own father figure… Alright, alright, *some* of the rules. Fine. Okay, you've made your point, darlin', yeah I can see what you're thinking. Among other things. If they knew the thoughts you put in my head… not to mention what I'll do to you when this meeting's over if you don't stop chewing at that full lower lip.

And stop fuckin' grindin' that foot over my crotch. Now you know I like those high heels, but making me hard without immediate release is cruel. Don't get me wrong darlin', I love it when you're mean and naughty, but there's a limit to what I can take and you wouldn't wanna tease me too much. I won't play nice then, and my teeth are as sharp as my claws, sweetheart. And if you think I'll pass up a chance to smack that gorgeous ass of yours, then think again `cause it ain't gonna be creamy white when I'm through. I won't ask permission, but I've told you that before… in not so many words.

There, that's better … No, stop fuckin' pouting. And no hands beneath the table, woman. God dammit, you'll be the end of me.

There's no line to draw where you and I are concerned, you missed out on that the other day in the hallway, darlin'. Fuck, but it was an encounter to remember; those glassy eyes, half parted wet lips, that chest heaving when I grabbed your arm. I never knew it was going to be that easy, but you loved the idea and the reality of getting off in the middle of a crowd. Did you notice our colleagues, or should I say my colleagues? No more than twenty feet away? Yeah what if they'd picked up on something? What if they hadn't?

Oh, I know you did it all on purpose, I knew you tried to get me to think it was all my doing, that was the idea right? Ensnare the old dog and make him obey your call. Come over here and lick my fingers clean. You wore those words like some god damn neon sign.

Fuck me.

Lick me.

Mark me.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. We're both guilty as charged in this, sweetheart. Master and maiden, that doesn't rhyme with the policy around here, you know. Fucking your students will get you into trouble.

Fucking might get you into trouble.

Who gives a damn?

You keep tempting me with those short skirts, and no panties … will drive a man insane, and for someone like me it damn near did. Your aroused scent was everywhere – it had spread across the entire hallway by the time I'd closed that gap between us. Good god, woman, are you trying to get me to force myself on you? `Cause all I need is for you to say the word and I'll fuck you till you're speechless, love. See, that's how talented I am. You won't find anyone better than me when it comes to that. End of story.

This beast won't stay in his place for much longer. He won't act like some cute helpless puppy when the meeting's over. He's had you once, pressed up against the wall in the pool house. Hard. Fast. Deep. He fucked ya good didn't he? Inside that silky mouth of yours. And he remembers every little detail of how it felt to slowly slide inside that wet welcoming pussy.

Forgive my lewd behavior, my profanity sweetheart, but fuckin' you from behind was heaven. I don't have to ask to know how you felt about it. My hand tightly entangled in your hair, pulled back so your head rested on my shoulder, as I slammed into you over and over and over again. As deep as I could.

Oh but there's a thin line between pleasure and pain, ain't there, love?

Now get in there and close the damn door. Get rid of that tank top. Don't play games with me, I'm in no mood for that, and besides this restroom's got walls way too thin. There, come sit on my lap, baby … oh so you won't be quiet either, now that's my girl … always so loud when it comes to fuckin' and not talkin'. Careful, I might have ta cover that luscious mouth of yours if you keep moaning like that. Just listen to the sounds we make instead, that ass pounding against my thighs, the ecstatic wet sensation of my cock sliding in and out of you. Mmm, there ain't nothing better.

Here darlin', I'll hold you in place and I'll swallow that scream for ya, just don't stop moving while doin' it. That's the best part, feeling you climax while I'm buried deep inside that warm wetness. God you're so fuckin' beautiful at times like these, I'm thinking about calling in sick just to sneak you into my room for several more hours of intense pleasure. A quick fuck won't keep me satisfied forever. You're gonna come over and grip that headboard tonight, or I'm gonna have to tie you up and make you beg for more. Mark my words, sweetheart, `cause you know I will.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=334