Dominatrix by Laenwyn
Summary: Logan thinks he's got Rogue all figured out, or is it the other way round?
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Carnal Dance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 824 Read: 2420 Published: 10/31/2006 Updated: 10/31/2006

1. #3 Dominatrix by Laenwyn

#3 Dominatrix by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
The last line of this fic is taken from Madonna's Justify My Love. But the muse spells "Loud Love" by Soundgarden.
LOUD LOVE
There's no time to keep it low
I've been deaf and now I want noise
You stay down
But I won't be quiet
I'll hammer on until you fight

Loud love
Loud love
Loud love
Loud love

If you've got some time to kill
Slow resistance wins the war
Well I know
But that's no way to go
You can't resist the louder pull

Well that's right
I want something to explode
I've been deaf
Now I want noise

I sure played you for a fool didn't I? Or was it the other way round? Or was it just that I let you believe you had me wrapped around your finger, when in fact I was the one pulling all the strings? Ever heard the saying 'you can't see the forest for the trees'? Think about that for a while, why don't ya, love.

Not so sure you were all that perceptive. Even the wisest can be fooled, and by the simplest of tricks. Ironic huh, or did it help fuel your fire, that the subconscious you were more than aware. Oh yes, you knew, you knew exactly where you had me. Knew you'd have me one way or the other. Of course I knew you'd melt in my mouth sooner or later. I've seen that hunger ride men before.

But I put up a damn good fight, didn't I?

And guess what, I did it all on purpose.

And I knew you'd go fuckin' berserk and don't think that didn't give me immense pleasure. All that sweat and anger and that set jaw, those muscles straining, flexing, watching you try so hard to restrain yourself. That sheer sexual frustration I picked up from you served as my nightly fantasy. I knew I'd pass you by in the hallway at some point every day, so now you know why I never bothered taking a shower in the mornings but later instead. Yes, didn't wanna ruin the effect, or miss out on that facial expression when you watched me lick my fingers clean.

You claim you can smell what I yearn for, then here's what I read in your eyes at times like that.

Fucking.

Pain.

Sucking.

Pleasure.

Licking.

Pussy.

Surely you must've known I did it all on purpose just to tease you. It's not like I would've said no if I'd found myself pressed up against the wall in the locker room. I've always wanted to know what fuckin' you would be like. What it would be like to deep throat you.

Oh I owned you like you've never been owned before, didn't it feel good? So good you dropped all pretenses just to have your way. So good when I yanked that leash – you've always been all about pleasure and pain beyond reason, weren't you?

A combination to die for, ain't it?

Don't you wanna relive that deadly sensation again, love? I'm the only one who can give it to you; if you wanna walk that thin line some more then come here boy and play nice. Play nice and I'll give you a treat – a peak under the hem of my skirt. Play real nice and you can take a bite, and lick my pussy till you're not dyin' of thirst anymore. I know you love the flavor, the wetness and I know about that craving of yours, to have me like that. It's all your doin', sugar, have a sip but make me come hard while you're at it. Let me sit on your face while you bring me over. Then I'm dying for some ice cream …

Remember when you nearly sought me out in the gazebo that night? Sure she had ya fooled there for a couple of seconds but still it was all it took, the pressure of what you thought was my body on top of yours, my lips an inch away, yes I know all about it, love. You gave the images to me through touch, I know you lay there afterwards, stroking yourself, fighting the urge to seek me out and take me. Fuck me while the others were just nearby.

Would'a been quite a show wouldn't it? What a lecherous act – the lewd teacher and the innocent and barely legal maiden. Of course after I found out about that forbidden desire, I understood you couldn't just order me to accompany you to the storeroom so I finally would know what your cock feels like in my mouth. Delicious no doubt, sugar. Would've been way too dangerous. I understood that you kept a hold on yourself at night or else you'd have been in my bed between my thighs ages ago. I understood you tried hard to control that libido of yours or else you'd have dragged me back to your place and fucked me from behind in front of that that huge bathroom mirror.

You put this in me, so now what?
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=332