Parts Of Me by nikkibelle
Summary: The Night of Nights was quickly turning into a disaster and I had to do something about it.


“You can touch me.”

“Do you want me to touch you?”


Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 4592 Read: 20080 Published: 03/24/2009 Updated: 03/27/2009
Story Notes:
a friend challenged me to write a story based on some prompts and instructions...and we all know a good challenge can't be turned down ;)

Instructions:
Wolverine and Rogue are alone in a house, knowing they will be alone at least 12 more hours. It's dark and rainy outside and they start to watch a Bollywood movie, drinking some red wine while watching it.
Last sentence: “Goodbye, sweetheart.”
Rogue's POV; set after X2
Rogue can be touched in certain places (due to an energy imbalance or sth in her body)
places where she can be touched: palms, ears, under her feet, inside her thighs, pick one more place
and I'm allowed to completely ignore Bobby's existence
an NC-17 rating is, though not specifically asked for, probably appreciated ;)

1. She's So Excited by nikkibelle

2. "Huh?" by nikkibelle

3. Parts Of Me by nikkibelle

4. Better Get Dressed by nikkibelle

She's So Excited by nikkibelle
“Ooh, you should definitely wear that one,” Jubilee advised me, giving my outfit an appreciative once-over.

Insecurely, I tugged at the hem of the black silk top. It had been a mistake to put Kitty and Jubes in charge of picking out what I was going to wear, but I realized that just a little too late.

“Don't you think it's a bit too...small?” I tried to convince my friends.

“It's not too small, it's tight, it's supposed to be said way,” Kitty said with fashion expertise.

“And if things go according to plan, it'll come off very soon anyway,” Jubilee exclaimed happily.

I opened my mouth to say something, but gave up. It was useless to argue with my 2 roommates, who were currently on a candy-induced sugar high and dancing around the room in a bad Pointer Sisters impersonation.

“Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen
Tonight we'll put all other things aside
Get in this time and show her some affection
We're goin' for those pleasures in the night
She wants to love you, feel you, wrap herself around - “

“Okay, that's enough,” I interfered before distracting mental images could pop up out of nowhere. Stifling my laughter, I grabbed a zip-up sweater from my closet, which earned me a disapproving look from Jubilee.

Yes, I was supposed to look sexy tonight and covering up Kitty's cleavage-revealing top with a gray sweater didn't exactly help with that. But jeez, they had nerves for making me wear nothing but a halter top...I was shy about showing skin...and also, it was freaking December.
Either way, I needed the fluffy comfort of my sweater because I was so nervous that I wanted to start jumping up and down and yell at inanimate objects.
Right, that's a demonstration of sanity.

“Can we have a little more appreciation, puh-lease?” Jubilee moaned. “After all, we helped you get the people out of the house, which wasn't easy I might add.”

“True,” Kitty jumped in, chewing on something pink that would most likely not add to calming her down.

They were right though. I had wanted a night alone with Logan and the two of them, like the good friends they frequently emphasized they were, had made it happen. Personally I had never heard of such a thing as an obligatory clubbing night every first Friday of the month, but all of the other students had been more than thrilled with the idea. And of course they needed adult supervision (according to Scott at least), so all of our teachers escorted them.

Jubilee and Kitty had really done an amazing job. Also with picking out one of those over-crowded techno-playing places that Logan would never set foot in. And poor little me was faking a wisted ankle, so I couldn't dance and had to stay home.

“Okay, yes, I appreciate it, I really do. And I love you guys. But now, out of here, please.” I ushered the girls out the door and wished them a good time. I wasn't so sure whether I would have one, because this whole thing was extremely far from being a fool-proof plan.

Let me provide you with the essential facts concerning Mission: Let's Make It Possible (their name for it, not mine).

I've had a huge crush on Logan ever since I first saw him. Might have to do with the fact that he was half-naked at the time, and beating up people inside a cage...there's a certain appeal in that, can't be denied.

I had recently discovered, with Professor X's help and some much-needed shrink sessions, that not all of my skin was untouchable. In fact, due to some energy imbalance that had something to do with chemistry (my brain had gone into stand-by mode as soon as he had mentioned molecules), there were a bunch of places that could be touched by other people without sending them into a 3-week coma.

Based on they heavy flirting that had been going on between Logan and me, Kit and Jubes had come up with a plan that would make him admit his feelings for me – which they assumed existed.

The plan was to remove the three main barriers that had previously kept him from admitting he was (supposedly) in love with me:

I was just a kid in his eyes, but Kitty had squeezed my recently-grown boobs into that excuse for a tube top and my butt into the tightest jeans she could find in her wardrobe to finally change that impression of his.

Also, he couldn't touch me and – let's face it – Logan is more of touchy than a talky guy, so that would be essential to the relationship. Even though he had never shown any fear of getting physically close to me, my friends were 100% sure that telling him about my newly-discovered ability to be touched in certain places would change everything and lead directly to our Happily Ever After.

Then there were of course the other X-Mansion inhabitants, who would certainly frown upon a relationship between the two of us, so they simply had to be taken out of the equation for the night of nights. Also to avoid any barking in at inappropriate times – not that I was expecting us to go at it right in the middle of the living-room, but it was better to be safe than sorry in this case.

Upon hearing of my inability to join my friends on their little field trip, Logan had proposed to have a movie night together, so I wouldn't have to spend the night moping around in my room.
Thoughtful, wasn't he? What a sweetie.
Curiously so, I was the only one to see it that way...but I guess he was just exceptionally good at hiding his more charming character traits from the public eye.

I took one last critical look at myself in the mirror before I skipped to the door and made my way down the hall, heartbeat accelerating.

Of course I was about one hour early for my “date” (at least that's how I thought of it...I didn't know if Logan saw us that way, who really knew what was going on inside that adamantium-covered head of his anyway) but made good use of the time setting up the living-room.

A fluffy blanket here, a bowl of nachos there, maybe a candle? Hmm...Logan didn't exactly strike me as a candle kind of guy, so I decided against it. With 2 glasses and a bottle of red wine, I put the finishing touches on my setup. Gosh, I should really become an interior designer.

Okay, so the red wine might have been pushing it, but it was the only alcohol I'd been able to get my hands on and it was better than nothing. I wasn't exactly sure how much time it had spent in the basement, where Kitty had come across it when she had once accidentally fallen through the cafeteria floor. But those things were supposed to become better with age, right?
"Huh?" by nikkibelle
Author's Notes:
I'm sorry if I offend anyone who likes Bollywood movies...but I've been over-exposed to them lately, that explains the slight hostility ;)
and I think there's more of me in Rogue than I originally intended (that's what you get for writing in a first-person perspective)...she probably wouldn't be that nervous and clumsy on her own ;)
“Hey, kid.”

I swirled around with a wide goofy grin on my face.

“Hi Logan.”

He plopped down on the couch, suspiciously eyeing the bottle on the table but remaining silent.

I quickly took a seat next to him, nervously fidgeting and thinking about what to do or say next. Shit. My mind was about as blank as the sheet of paper I had handed in for the last chemistry pop quiz. This wasn't good.

“So, what're we watching?”

“Huh?”

My head made a quick spin to the side so that I was facing him. Of course I had no idea what he'd just said, so I simply gazed at him, mouth slightly open. Ridiculous much? I quickly shut it with a silent “plop” and gave him a nonchalant smile.

“What movie did you get?”

“M-movie?”

Oh no. I knew I had forgotten something. No, no.

Logan laughed at my obvious confusion.

“Movie night, remember? You wanted to rent a movie? And I was so generous and imprudent as to let you pick which one?”

“Uhm...yeah...that....” I played with the zipper of my sweater to keep my shaky hands occupied, accidentally yanking it down farther than expected and quickly pulling it back up with a slight blush on my face.

I realized Logan was still waiting for an answer and I wanted to slap myself. But that wouldn't exactly have helped my case.

“I guess I kind of forgot to get one,” I mumbled. “Sorry.”

He smiled at some private joke that I didn't get and changed positions on the couch so that he was facing me, propping himself up on the back with one elbow.

Oh God, please don't come any closer. Oh wait, no, do. And then take me to a hospital in case I pass out due to sexual frustration - or possibly embarrassment.

I quickly jumped up from the couch and more or less stumbled towards the TV to switch it on. I was holding on to a straw here, trying not to make a total ass out of myself in front of Logan. Worked out extremely well so far...

“Maybe there's something on TV.”

I dropped back into the couch with a sigh and noticed that Logan was still grinning.

“What?” I snapped, a little harsher than intended. He was such a man sometimes. Didn't he have any idea how stressed out I was right about now?

“How's your ankle?”

Again, the extent of my speech was an extremely witty “Huh?”

Then I remembered. Right. Shit.

“Uhm, sore. Very much so. Can barely move, much less dance.”

Okay, that might have been a tad over-dramatic.

Especially considering the fact that I had just been hopping around the room. Oh crap, he probably thought I was a complete nut job.

Logan tried his best to hide the continuously widening grin on his face by turning towards the TV screen.

“So, what is on TV...?” he muttered, grabbing the remote and switching through some channels.

“It's still your choice for tonight if you want.”

“Oh, sure,” I replied, staring at the TV without really seeing anything. Something colorful and cheery-looking flashed across the screen and I quickly said, “That.”

The “something” I had seen turned out to be an Indian guy, who was dressed in a yellow robe and busy stretching various body parts in all directions in an attempt to perform some kind of wacky dance.

According to the English subtitles, he was declaring his undying love to a girl that was supposed to be married off to another man. Oh, the drama. Re-think your wardrobe and then try again to woo her.

Logan cleared his throat and gave me a curious look.

“Didn't know you were into Bollywood movies.”

Of course I wasn't into Bollywood movies. Who cared what we watched?
The Night of Nights was quickly turning into a disaster and I had to do something about it.

With a move that nearly made me fall off the couch and flat on my face (which would have been the cherry on top of this evening), I grabbed the bottle of wine and the two glasses from the table.

“You want a drink?”

One more suspicious look at the bottle. Oh please Logan, don't be complicated now. Just have some wine, get drunk and then make sweet love to me until the wee hours of the morning.

Groaning quietly, he took the bottle out of my hands and looked at the label. Don't bother looking at that, it probably says Château something, like every other wine in the world.

Let's fast-forward to the being drunk and making love part please.

And God, someone turn off that freaking Hindi pop in the background!

“Got something to open this?”

He didn't sound too thrilled but at least he didn't complain. I was about to think that things were looking up when I realized that I one more item to put on the list of things I had forgotten.

Another blush. Another apologetic smile. Another urgent need to slap my forehead.

Logan shrugged and extended one claw, pulling the cork out of the bottle with unexpected expertise. Wow.

As I was currently not capable of moving or talking, he took the glasses from me as well, filled them and handed one back to me.

“Cheers, kid.”

He clinked his glass against mine and I hastily gulped down half of its contents. Maybe not such a good idea, considering the fact that I had never actually consumed any alcohol before.

But as things were right now, it could only get better.
Parts Of Me by nikkibelle
Remember how I said things can only get better?
Yeah, me neither.

I was on my third glass of red wine, my cheeks burning with heat, my vision slightly blurred...oh and I must have taken off my sweater at some point, I realized. If this was the usual effect of alcohol, we should save some for the winter.

Logan was still half-heartedly watching the movie while I had changed my focus and was only watching him now. My clouded mind only needed to catch a short glance of his lips to imagine them on mine and one of his hands to practically feel them all over my body.

Luckily, I had about two or three brain cells left and those successfully managed to keep me from trying to actually make my fantasies happen.

Tearing my eyes away from Logan for a minute, with an effort so great that made me feel physically exhausted, I managed to sort my thoughts enough to be able to speak. I was a girl on a mission tonight after all and that mission was not only getting drunk.

“Logan,” I drawled, grabbing the sleeve of his sweater with a sloppy movement to get his attention.

He gave me that half-amused, half-adoring look that had been on his face all night and I felt ready to reveal the big secret.

“You can touch me.”

Uhm...in a nutshell, yes. But I had originally intended to elaborate a little.

He made one of those cute growly sounds that were his equivalents to simple terms like “yes”, “no”, “what?” and “fuck you”. I was guessing that Answer C would win me the million Dollars in this case.

“I mean...parts. Of me.”

Another grunting sound that I interpreted as “go on.”

“Like, my palms. And my ears,” I managed to force out, having a little difficulty remembering which parts exactly he could touch without getting knocked out. I pulled off my black opera gloves and stretched out my arms to offer him my hands, palms up.

“Do you want me to touch you?” he asked in a low voice and leaned in a little.

“Oh God, yes,” I spoke (moaned, to be exact) my mind without thinking.

Nice. Showing him how he reduces me to nothing but my instincts and kills those last couple of brain cells in the process will surely make him realize what a great girlfriend I'd make. Why did I decide to get drunk again?

Logan laughed and then, to my surprise, grabbed me around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

“So, ears you say?” he whispered and I could feel his hot breath on my right ear, immediately followed by a short kiss being pressed onto it.

When he started licking my ear and lightly bit down once, I didn't have enough strength left to hold up my head and let it drop back onto his left shoulder.

“Did you know it's an erogenous zone?”

Well, let's just say I certainly did now.

Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was the fact that the man I'd been dreaming of for several months now was finally showing some interest in me that was beyond some little flirt between friends, or maybe he just had an extremely talented tongue - either way, I was getting incredibly turned on. And with Logan's enhanced sense of smell, I was sure he already knew exactly what kind of effect he was having on me. My cheeks turned yet a little bit pinker at that thought.

“Hands,” he breathed into my ear and hooked his arms around me to be able to reach my palms that I had turned upwards and placed on my thighs at his demand.

I felt Logan's fingertips draw gentle patterns on the inside of my hands, tracing the lines and continuing his assault on my ear.

Who would have thought that just a light touch on my palm could be quite so sensual?

After a while he brought my hand up to his mouth and replaced his fingers with his lips and tongue and I closed my eyes with a gasp. If I'd been able to concentrate on anything besides his touches right now, I probably would have congratulated myself and my friends for coming up with such a good plan. But I was far from that kind of mental clarity.

“Where else?” he asked in a husky tone and I wasn't far away from asking him to please keep on talking because I was in love with his voice just as much as I was with the rest of him.

“Uhm...” I eventually answered, “under my feet.”

“Oh this is good,” Logan said, a mysterious smile flashing over his lips.

He lifted me off his lap again and I might have slightly whimpered at the loss of physical contact.

“Over there.”

I did as I was told, lying down and getting as comfortable as possible on the couch as I let him lift up my legs so that my feet were in his lap now. I wiggled my flip-flops off and impatiently waited for what was going to happen.

Logan put the blanket I had strategically placed on the couch over my feet and then took them in his hands, only making direct skin-to-skin contact with the soles.

I was half-expecting him to start tickling me or do something equally mean, and was pleasantly surprised when he started massaging my bare feet.

Very silently, I moaned at the touch. He really was talented at all this...

“Did you know...” he began, pausing to place a soft kiss onto my toe and then continued, “that some women can have an orgasm only by having their feet touched?”

“No,” I pressed out, instantly believing him.

For a short second, I wondered where he had collected all that trivia knowledge about the human body and sex – I briefly considered Seventeen and Cosmo, my ultimate sources of Sex Ed, but then came to the conclusion that he probably drew his knowledge from experience rather than reading. Somehow, that made me feel safe and exposed at the same time, so innocent compared to him. But all that was part of the appeal...

I enjoyed the sensations of Logan's hands kneading and caressing my feet for a little longer before he wanted to know the other touchable spots on my body.

My vanished blush re-appeared on my cheeks when I imagined the attention he would extend to those other places and I propped myself up on my elbows to look at him.

“Around my belly button...and inside my thighs,” I told him shyly, the anticipation bringing a million butterflies to my tummy.

Logan appreciatively nodded and knelt down between my legs, carefully pushing my top up a few inches. He bent down and planted a sloppy kiss onto my belly button, proceeding to encircle it with his tongue. I arched my back to meet his touches and reached out to tangle my hands in his hair, the one part of him I could touch without any danger.

Was it possible to die of unresolved sexual tension? Because if it was, I was sure I would. And very soon.

Logan ran his hands up and down my legs while he continued licking the sensitive skin of my belly. Just when I was mentally going through the countless things that I could have him lick off me – ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream – he stopped.

I raised my head and was about to protest when I felt his hands on the zipper of my jeans.

“Is it okay if I...?”

One encouraging nod and dreamy sigh (wasn't it just so sweet that he'd actually ask permission?) later, Logan was pulling my pants off me, leaving me only in my black panties. I had listened to Jubilee and worn my prettiest ones, even though I hadn't believed it would be necessary.
Guess I'd been wrong.
But I actually didn't mind if being wrong involved getting undressed by Logan.

I gasped at the sensation of his fingertips making contact with my thighs and felt shivers run over my entire body when he moved his hands up and down, painfully slowly.

“Logan...”

I moaned his name, pressing his head down between my legs and soon feeling his tongue on my exposed skin.

This was the farthest we could go, I suddenly realized but quickly pushed that thought away.

I was close to going insane with need and Logan knew it. He was growing nearly as frustrated as I was.

While I was making unintelligible sounds that had originally supposed to be words, he raised his head to look at me for a moment, before returning his gaze to my lower body.

“I wish I could...”

He never finished his sentence and I probably wouldn't have registered much of it anyway, as I felt his lips press into my center, only separated from me by a thin layer of fabric.

He inhaled deeply and then pushed his tongue down; I grabbed his shoulders in response, holding on to him tightly and squeezing my eyes shut.

“Fuck...” Figures I'd remember that one of all words.
I raised my hips to get closer to him, feeling my inner muscles starting to cramp and my legs twitch.

“Oh God, Logan, please...”

A couple more thrusts of his skilled tongue and I fell over the edge, thrashing and panting and groaning in pleasure.

Fuck indeed.
End Notes:
I've never really written anything explicit before and I had originally planned to stop and "fade to black" a little earlier in the scene...but the little inspirational Marie in my head was getting *a little* pissed at me for planning to leave her so unsatisfied...poor girl. So this had to be done ;)
Better Get Dressed by nikkibelle
When I opened my eyes, Logan was already hovering over me, propping himself up with one arm. He gently stroked my hair and gave my ear a quick kiss.

“Come here,” he said and pulled me up against his chest, turning us over so that I was now on top of him, safely caught in his arms.

“Thank you,” I whispered, pressing my palm against his cheek, careful not to let my fingers touch his skin.
“Thank you,” Logan replied with an amused smile on his face.

I was confused for a second. Okay, okay; confusion was my best friend these days, but in this instant I felt it a little more than I normally did.

“What for?”

“Where do I begin, kid...for going out of your way to finally get me to act on my feelings, for example.”

“You knew this was a bit of a setup, didn't you?” I said, realization creeping up on me. That was probably why he had been so amused earlier. He had known all along that this was one of the many master plans that Kitty, Jubilee and I came up with to spice up our love lives.

“Really, an empty house, a “twisted ankle”, a movie night with red wine? Oh and did I mention dressed to kill?”

“Right,” I said in a small voice, feeling extremely embarrassed.

“But you know, I'm glad that you did this. I was never sure what you really wanted out of our relationship...I'm not used to those friendship-turning-into-love kind of deals...hell, I've never even had real friends or real love in my life, as far as I know. So I held back, for your sake. You mean a lot to me, I didn't wanna screw things up. Even though it was damn hard sometimes...not being able to show you how I feel.”

I wanted to squeal and scream and cry in happiness but managed to contain myself and didn't do either. Simply hugging Logan and pressing a kiss onto his shoulder through his shirt had to be enough for now.

He hadn't been sure what I wanted? Hmm. Apparently I wasn't as obvious as I thought I was. Or he was just pretty damn dense, not noticing that I worshipped the ground he walked on.

“But then you were here, wearing that, telling me about your skin...and I finally knew it. Didn't need to feel like some dirty old perv anymore, fantasizing about you...”

He thought he was the perv? Obviously he had no idea what was going on in my head then. But before I could tell him a little more about that, I heard my phone ring and retrieved it from the pocket of my jeans, which were lying on the floor.

back in 10. better get dressed ;) can't wait to hear everything. k+j

I laughed at my friends' text message. They were being so presumptuous...”better get dressed”...presumptuous but right, I had to admit.


Logan helped me to clean up the living-room and then scooped me up in his arms to carry me up the stairs.
“Wouldn't want you to really twist that ankle, drunk as you are,” was his grumpy comment.

Calling me drunk might have been exaggerating, but I wasn't exactly sober either, so I didn't protest. I would be stupid to protest against being carried in his arms anyway, wouldn't I?


We made it to my room just in time to hear the Mansion's main door open and the footsteps and loud voices of a bunch of drunk kids echo in the hall.

My roommates would be back in a minute as well, but Logan didn't seem to mind them seeing him here. He was sitting on my bed, with me curled up in front of him and my head in his lap, where he was playing with my hair and occasionally caressing my ears.


Jubilee and Kitty burst through the door with expectant expressions on their faces, which quickly turned into shock and then a couple of knowing smiles.

“You guys - !” Jubilee motioned towards us and then turned to Kitty, grabbing her shoulder and shaking her violently. “It worked!” she attempted to whisper, but it came out so loudly that the whole floor had probably heard it.

She turned to me and opened her mouth to apologize but I was giving Logan a meaningful look, giggling.

“Don't worry, he knows.”

My friends' mouth simultaneously plopped open into two little Os that quickly turned into smiles.

“Should we like leave and sleep somewhere else?” Kitty asked, seeming unsure about how to deal with Logan currently being in my bed (and it wasn't even as dirty as it sounded – too bad). Despite the execution of what felt like a hundred good plans to find boyfriends, none of us had actually ever brought a guy home. Which had nothing to do with the quality of the plans of course...

“'s okay, I got her,” Logan said grumpily and lifted me up once more, carrying me out of the room. I could tell he was already annoyed by my friends and wanted to get away from the two naturally hyper and currently also tipsy girls.

I laughed and waved goodbye at my friends, who were showing me two thumbs up each.

“Have fun!” Jubilee yelled after us, giving me a suggestive look and Kitty jumped in with an innocent “Goodbye sweetheart!”
End Notes:
I'm not too happy with the ending, but I did have to write towards that last phrase as part of the challenge, sooo... ^^"
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3310