Entertain Me by legendarygirlfriend
Summary: One night, but at what cost?
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Dark
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read, Not Spellchecked
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 1081 Read: 2912 Published: 03/18/2009 Updated: 03/18/2009

1. Chapter 1 by legendarygirlfriend

Chapter 1 by legendarygirlfriend
Author's Notes:
Very dark Logan.

"Get in the shower and be quick" he all but barked at her.

She made a small noise and ran off into the bathroom.

Logan knew he should have felt bad for what he was about to do but he didn't care. She looked awfully young, but not young enough to not know what was expected of her. He shrugged off his jacket and leaned against the wall finished off another bottle of whiskey. If he was a normal man he would have passed out by now but for him it simply made him tipsy. He couldn't wait till she came out so he could get what he was paying for.

He was exhausted of the same dirty women crawling all over him at bars, promising him an entertaining night. It was at the bar that he saw her all alone, sitting in a corner. Young and beautiful, smelling like innocence. She was everything that he longed for but could never have. That only made him angry and bitter, he was nothing but an animal. He could tell she was a runaway and in the need of money. So he offered her a large amount of it in exchange for spending the night with him. She would be his to do with as he pleased and that thought had excited him terribly.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stood underneath the spray of hot water letting herself get cleaned. The shampoo and soap where cheap but to her they where like a little piece of heaven. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd had such a luxury. Quickly turning off the water she glanced around the tiny bathroom and grabbed a towel to dry off. It wasn't much of a towel but it didn't matter, she knew she wouldn't be wearing it too long.

She opened the door and walked towards the bed, not sure of where he was. The sound of a bottle crashing to the floor made her jump and turn around. He stood there just looking at as if he wanted to eat her alive. Fear gripped her then seeing the lust coming off him as he advanced toward her.


"I...I'm not sure if I can..."

She backed away from him knowing it was useless.


“Sorry darling but you stopped having a choice in the matter the second you stepped into this room.” He practically leered at her.


She didn't know how to respond to that. He saw her look over quickly to where her clothes were and the distance to the door. She was foolish for thinking she could out run him. He caught her from behind before she even made it to the door. She was thrashing around in his arms trying with all her might to get out of his hold.

It was during her struggle that she felt his arousal press up against her bottom and she stopped moving around.

“You scared of this?” he whispered in her ear as he rubbed his face into the back of her head.

It was then that she felt the wave of tears coming. She wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer.

"Please, just let me go" she could barely get the words out of her mouth.


“Now why would I want to do that?"

He continued to rub himself against her through his jeans. She knew that was it and started sobbing.

Logan walked them over to the bed and threw her down. She tried to crawl away from him but it only served to anger him further. He pulled her back roughly by the legs and pushed her down onto her stomach. She could barely move for one of his hands gripped her neck tightly holding her in place.

"Spread them" He commanded.

She couldn't do it, she squeezed her legs tighter and sobbed onto the comforter.

"You're not going anywhere, spread them or I'll do it for you little girl" he snarled.

She whimpered in defeat and let him nudge her legs apart and pushed them up underneath her. She felt a tremor go through her at being so opened and exposed to him.

He ran one of his hands up and down the back of her legs stopping at her ass and squeezing it. Gently he ran one finger along her slit just toying with her opening and the growing wetness he felt.

He pushed one finger into her and hissed at how tight she was and started pumping her with his finger. She gasped at the intrusion and tried squirming away but he held her in place. Her sobs quickly turned to soft moans she couldn't control.

"I see little miss likes it rough" He couldn't help but smile at seeing her moan into the comforter.

She was surprised when he stopped working her with his hand. His grip loosened enough for her to turn her head slightly and see that he had pulled out his thick hard cock. Her eyes widened when she saw his size and fear came back to the front of her mind.

With his cock in his hand, he position it at your entranced and rubbed just the tip against her folds, letting his cock become slippery with her juices. Her mind turned hazy at the sensation causing her body to go limp on the bed.

She choked out a sob when he slapped her hard across her bottom.

“I want that fine ass up in the air” He growled, she obeyed not wanting her ass to sting anymore than it already did.

This time he grabbed her hip with one hand to still her and used the other to position himself. He started thrusting into her slowly, enjoying the feel of stretching her tight little pussy. She cried out in pain telling him to stop but he didn’t care. He could smell the blood from her virginity and that only made him harder. The animal in him took over, thrusting harder and harder until he was all the way in. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and ruthlessly pounded away at her.

She could feel him begin to lose control and clutched at the bed beneath her as he came hard.

He pulled out of her and reclined on the bed waiting for his mutation to catch up. The girl sat up and was going to get off the bed when his hand shot out and grabbed her wrist tightly.

"I'm not done with you yet."
End Notes:
For some reason it says that this is part of a series when in fact it isn't. Couldn't figure out how to change it.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3260