Road Trip by Saxonny
Summary: Logan and Marie take an interesting vacation.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4129 Read: 4303 Published: 03/09/2009 Updated: 03/09/2009
Story Notes:
A plotbunny was put up for adoption on another list, where Marie & Logan find out about the Strange Sex Laws (which are true! Googlesearch "Strange Sex Laws" and you'll be surprised) and then decide to go break these laws. My muse sat up and took notice. That bitch. Disclaimer: This is un-beta'd. I wrote it all in two days while listening to nothing but Disney songs. I'm a sick fuck.

1. Road Trip by Saxonny

Road Trip by Saxonny
It was time to plan their yearly vacation, and Logan's eyebrows were at his hairline as he listened to Marie.

She giggled. "Close you mouth, sugar, you're drawing flies."

Logan closed his mouth, which had fallen open when she first suggested the idea.

"You're insane," he finally said.

The sweet, sassy smile didn't drop off her face. In fact, it widened mischievously, a dangerous sign when combined with the sparkle of lust in her eyes.

"It'll be fun," she insisted, and ran one gloved finger down his cock. She grinned in triumph as she felt him, hard and throbbing, beneath the denim of his jeans. HE may have balked at the idea, but his body liked it. A LOT.

He ignored her hand, which was now rubbing him blatantly, and seriously considered her suggestion. "We'll have to get an RV."

Marie laughed, delighted. "I'll start to pack."



"Logan, did you know that in Florida it's illegal to have sex with a porcupine?"

He winced. "We're not going to Florida."

She ignored him. "And in Alabama, it's against the law for a man to seduce a chaste woman by means of temptation, deception, arts, flattery or a promise of marriage."

"You think you're chaste?" He grinned and ran his hand up her bare thigh. She scowled and slapped his hand away.

They picked their favorites, Marie giddy in her choices and Logan feeling slightly embarrassed and a little like a pervert when she made him pick his (although there were two or three he was really looking forward to). Based on their choices they plotted a course; first going west across the Northern states and then back to New York through the South.

"All ready, sugar?" She was standing by the RV, glowing with excitement in a white halter mini-dress and sandals.

They made a pact: not to fool around until they were at each chosen location. She looked so good right now he wasn't sure he could make it to Detroit.



He had made it through New York and most of Pennsylvania without too much trouble. They camped for the night outside of Pittsburgh. She'd even made it easy on him by sleeping in the extra bunk at the front of the camper, leaving him alone in the double bed in back. He told her it'd be okay if she shared the bed with him, he'd keep his hands off her.

She rolled her eyes at him and climbed up the short ladder to the mini-bunk. What did she think he was, an animal in heat?

On retrospect, when he woke up the next morning with raging morning wood, it was probably a good idea that she chose the bunk because-

Marie moaned above him. "Logan, where are you, baby?"

Logan focused. He hissed in pleasure as she sank down on his cock, so much heat and slickness he thought he'd pass out. "Right here, darlin'." He pushed up into her and she gasped, starting to fly apart in his arms.

They'd made it to Detroit without him losing control and ravaging her. They'd found an empty parking lot within the Detroit city limits. Of course, he wasn't sure if an RV counted as an automobile, but he wasn't going to argue semantics when Marie was screaming and coming and dripping on him. He felt his balls tighten and his cock swell and he bared his teeth, groaning as he came.

After awhile, Marie leaned over him and grabbed their homemade checklist.

1) In Detroit, couples are not allowed to make love in an automobile unless the act takes place while the vehicle is parked on the couple's own property.

She made a checkmark by the number one.

She giggled and draped herself over his sweaty torso. "Breaking the law is fun."



"You know you're crazy, right?"

Marie shrugged her shoulders. She was lounging on the fleece blanket they had spread in the clearing. "I know. But that's why you love me."

She paused. "Is it loaded?" she asked.

Logan checked. "Yes. You ready?"

She looked up at him. He was already naked, and his erection bobbed up and down as he walked toward her.

"No, but you are, sugar."

Logan grinned wolfishly. It had been a long drive between Detroit and Connorsville. Stupid Lake Michigan.

He got her ready. He took his time slowly, making her writhe, extracting his revenge for making him wait in denying her release until she was naked and sweating and on her hands and knees begging him.

"Are you close?"

"God yes," she moaned, bucking against him, trying to provoke a release. He grabbed her hips and held them still, making her actually snarl at him. Logan laughed.

"Your vacation, your rules darlin'. If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right."

He slid one hand up to her breast, teased a rosy nipple, and then ran his thumb over her lower lip. Her tongue snaked out and she licked the pad of his thumb before biting it softly. "Please?" she whimpered softly.

His eyes darkened. Yeah, it was time.

He grabbed the pistol and flicked the safety off. He moved his free hand to the point where their bodies were joined and used his fingers against her as he rocked back and forth. He felt her clenching around his cock and straining against his fingers; she was really working for it.

She stiffened, and drew in a harsh breath. Logan knew her well enough by now to know she was on the edge. He raised the pistol, pointing it into the forest.

"Ooo…yeah, Logan I'm so close…god-"

He pinched her in just the right spot, pushing her over the edge. He waited until she was just over the peak of her climax, and then fired the gun. The protesting clamor of birds joined the sounds of Marie moaning as her orgasm hit her.

They took off not long after that, not wanting an unsuspecting civilian to investigate the shot and find them.

Marie was surveying the route to the next stop in the passenger seat, wearing only an oversize T-shirt, her thighs still sticky with their combined climaxes. Beside her, on the dashboard, was their checklist.

2)In Connorsville, Wis., it's illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.

"Ya know what, Marie?"

"Hm?"

"Breaking the law IS fun."



"No, uh-uh, no way."

Marie rolled her eyes. "You agreed."

"I'm reneging."

"You can't do that."

He glared at her and shifted himself in his jeans, which were so tight in the fly he couldn't seem to find a comfortable position in the booth.

Logan's voice dropped low. "You try walking with a severe case of blue balls, honey, and then we can talk."

Marie wiggled in her seat. Beneath the tablecloth, her bare foot rested in his lap. It started to wiggle against him again; he caught her ankle and glared again.

She sighed. "I did number three on our checklist with no complaint."

Last night they'd been in some second-rate motel near Muncie, Indiana. He would have been annoyed by the shabby accommodations, except Marie-

on the bed and naked and following his husky directions, touching herself wherever he commanded, opening herself in front of him and playing with herself shamelessly until she came on her own fingers-

He hadn't even really minded the cockroach in the shower.

Remembering last night caused his cock to swell even more, and he winced in pain. He was five seconds away from coming in his pants like a kid. She saw him wince and offered him a sympathetic smile. She leaned all the way over the table, the smell of lilacs and her lips against his ear and then she was whispering just what she would do to him as soon as they were back at the RV. Logan's eyes widened.

He threw a wad of bills down on the table and drew a deep breath.

Marie's foot was sliding back into her flip-flop and she was grinning and blushing at the same time.

"No fair tying your jacket around your waist, sugar," she whispered hotly.

Of course not.

He slid from the booth and stood very, VERY carefully, facing the wall. The bulge behind the fly of his jeans swelled and throbbed and he scowled. How did he get talked into this again? He held out his hand to her.

"Coming, darlin'?" he growled.

She grinned. "Not yet." Her hand slid into his and squeezed in support.

They turned as one and started to walk through the diner to the door.

Logan wanted to groan; each step was torture. He would have run out of there but he didn't think it was physically possible. He actually had to walk slightly bowlegged or else he'd put more undue pressure on his balls. He had to shamble along at a snail's pace.

"Is this public enough for ya?" he whispered.

"Yup."

Most of the diners in the place didn't look up as the couple passed by, but the few who did couldn't help but look from the pained expression on his face to the very apparent bulge between his legs. Logan got a few dirty looks, a few more appreciative glances, and one attractive blonde had the nerve to whistle.

Then they were out the door and he was hobbling across the parking lot to the camper. His mutant ability wasn't super speed, but somehow he managed to get the door unlocked, his jeans unzipped, and Marie on her hands and knees licking and sucking all in under ten seconds. He threw his head back and groaned, rocking his hips against her gorgeous mouth before letting the wet rushes of pleasure take over.

While Marie slept, he looked over the last two items on the list

3) Indiana has a law against anyone's enticing, alluring, instigating, or helping a person under 21 to masturbate.

4) In Illinois, there is a law that prohibits public erection.


Number three had a check in front of it from last night. Grinning, he checked off number four.



"I hate Coors," he complained, but popped the tab anyway. Marie patted his bare chest in sympathy.

"This is the only beer they have in Ames. It's weird." Her bare legs were intertwined with his, the naked length of her pressed against his bare side without a millimeter to spare. They were both sweaty and exhausted, but very very happy.

"This is the stupidest law on the list."

"They're all stupid, sugar. That's the point."

Logan tipped his head back, drinking the entire can in four giant gulps.

Four gulps. Not three.

He crushed the can in his fist, threw it on the floor, and belched loudly.

Marie rolled her eyes. "Oooo, sexy." She reached over him for the pen and the checklist. She crossed off number five, but Logan was too busy enjoying her bare breasts, which lightly brushed against his chin in a very interesting way. He looked over at the six-pack on the table and shrugged to himself. If they were breaking the law, may as well do it thoroughly.

He reached for her with one hand and another beer with the other.

5) In Ames, Iowa, a man isn't allowed to take more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with a woman.



Things were starting to get hot and heavy when he felt Marie pull away from him. He held himself off her with his forearms, giving her room, and to his surprise she slid out from beneath him and sat upright, her back against one of the twin beds.

Logan mirrored the action, sitting across from her, leaning against the other twin bed. She looked like she had something to say, so he let her say it.

"Do you think this was a bad idea?" she finally said.

His brows furrowed. "What're you talkin' about, darlin'?"

Marie shrugged and frowned slightly, drawing her legs up and resting her chin on her knees.

"This. This whole vacation. Was it a stupid idea?" Her eyes were wide and wary and latched onto his face.

Logan was silent for a while. "Why do you think that?"

He was met with another small shrug. "I dunno. I mean…look where we are."

He looked. They were in a hotel room where the décor was at its height of popularity in the 1970's. His ass was cushioned by faded orange shag carpeting. The twin beds had matching orange and brown comforters, and the room smelled vaguely of stale smoke. And there they were, sitting on the floor in the small space between the two twin beds. Why was he crammed into such a cramped space? Because of number six on their checklist:

6) In hotels in Sioux Falls, S.D., every room is required to have twin beds. And the beds must always be a minimum of two feet apart when a couple rents a room for only one night. And it's illegal to make love on the floor between the beds.

"Marie?"

She had slipped into her own world, staring at the shag carpet.

"Marie?" he asked again, sharper. Her eyes slid up to his.

"Hm?"

"I think this whole vacation was a crazy idea." Before her face could fall any farther, he continued. "That's why I love it."

"You…you do? You're not just saying that?"

He held out his hand. She reached out a few inches and took it. She absently rubbed her thumb over that sensitive bit of flesh between his middle finger and his ring finger, his claws lying less than an inch below the surface.

"If I didn't want to do this, I would have said no."

Marie shrugged, still not convinced. He wasn't sure what brought on this attack of doubt, but he didn't like it. Tugging on her hand, he gently pulled her into his lap, where she sat carefully, mindful of his sensitive bits.

He ran his hands through her hair.

"Aren't you having fun?"

She nodded. "I just…I worry about you sometimes." She was twirling one finger through his chest hair.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I worry if YOU'RE having fun."

He pushed up into her slightly; let her feel his hardness against her bottom. "Does this feel like I'm not having fun?"

She smiled and looped her arms around his neck, kissing him softly. "Why do you put up with me? If anyone else had asked you to go on a stupid sex law vacation, you'd have laughed you ass off."

"If anyone else had asked me to go, I would have said no." He kissed her, more thoroughly now, before leaning back. "Don't you know I don't care where we go, as long as we're together?"

He looked down, surveyed her naked body, which lay so trustingly against his.

"Although…this vacation will definitely go down in the history books. I'll never think of Illinois in the same way again."

That made her smile, and lean into him in a way that suggested it would be okay if he trailed his fingers between her legs. The resulting gasp and wetness there suggested it was okay to do more.

He lowered her to the orange shag rug.

"How many stupid laws do you think we've broken by now?" He slid into her slowly, oh so slowly, and stayed there, wedged between her thighs which were wedged between the twin beds, and nuzzled his nose into her neck. God, she smelled good. The room didn't, but she did.

"Well…if you count how many beers you had when we were in Ames, or how many times you made me play with my-"

He rocked in and out of her, interrupting her thought flow. "Yeah. I count 'em." Not sex. Not fucking. Making love, letting her know he loved her with his eyes and hands and the slow friction between their legs.

She gasped, her fingers pulling at the rug. "Twenty eight."

Logan grinned. His ass clenched, he was so close to finishing and he hadn't even begun. "And how much would we owe in fines if we were caught?" Close, close, but not without her.

Marie thought for a second, her back arching unconsciously off the floor, biting her lower lip as she came close to crashing around him. "About $30,000. Plus six years jail time. Each."

"For loving each other? Now…doesn't that sound stupid to you?"

Her eyes locked with his. She smiled wide. "Yeah. It does."

His eyes shut tight and he bared his teeth. "So close, Marie."

"Do it, sugar. I want to watch you come."

That was it, feeling her around him, knowing she was watching, he threw his head back and grunted at each wet rush of pleasure. Somewhere about when he was finishing, she started, a shivering that started in her toes and worked its way up her spine.

"I love you, Marie."

Satisfied was such a wonderful thing to be.

"I love you too.



They'd taken some time, and had visit Mt. Rushmore, the world's largest frying pan, and were headed toward Yellowstone Park.

They always slept in the nude anyway, but it was much more naughty in Hastings, Nebraska, knowing that doing so was against the law.

"That's another $500 fine," Marie yawned and wiggled closer to him.

"Put it on my tab."



She was still laughing at him three days later.

"I just can't believe you did that, sugar!"

"Believe it."

"I can't believe we pulled it OFF! And with all those steaks around!"

Logan mock-glared at her. "Just be glad I heal quickly."

That set her off into another volley of laughter. His hands tightened on the steering wheel. He looked at the road signs; they were getting closer, but were still in Mississippi.

He made a mental note: wet skin sticks to cold metal. Especially when it's at freezing temperatures.

7) An ordinance in Newcastle, Wyo., specifically bans couples from having sex while standing inside a store's walk-in meat freezer.



The pool hall in Anniston was dark and seedy and aside from the sleepy proprietor behind the bar, they were the only two people in the joint.

Marie bent low over the table, lining up her shot. The neckline of her camisole dipped and Logan's fingers tightened on his cue at the sight of those gorgeous breasts.

There was something about Alabama that brought out the seductress in Marie. She was dressed in only a camisole and shorts, her hair long and tangled, her lips red and curved in a knowing smile as she took her time to line up her shot, letting him look his fill. She was in the South; she was in her element.

An antique fan rotated toward them, a brief respite to the sweltering heat in the pool hall. He was stripped down to his jeans and a sweat-drenched sleeveless undershirt. Wiping the beer bottle across his forehead, he drank deeply and watched as the eight ball missed the corner pocket.

He grinned. "I win."

Marie stood there, cue planted on the ground, leaning her weight onto it. "How much do I owe you now?"

He calculated. "Ten grand."

She pouted deliciously; he wanted to suck on that lower lip. "I don't have that much."

He shrugged. "You're just gonna have to find another way to pay me then." His eyes glinted.

They were playing roles, and he was getting more of a kick out of it than he should.

"I can think of some other ways," she said softly, her chocolate eyes melting with desire. She coyly played with the hem of her shorts, inching the side higher and higher along her hip to show she was bare beneath them.

"Ten grand is a lot of money, darlin'."

Her breasts peaked beneath the thin shirt. "What I can do for you is worth it."

He hooked the pool cue back on the rack. "Show me."

8) In Anniston, Alabama an old ordinance bans women from using promises of certain physical activities to pay off a bet on a match they are playing.



One would think he'd be tired of this by now. Tired of driving an oversized camper, tired of take-out, tired of the long stretches of road with their dinky roadside attractions, tired of having strange sex in even stranger places.

Logan was in NO WAY tired of it.

Right now he was just trying desperately not to kill them.

"Unnh, Marie, God yes-" he gasped for air as she slid her mouth all the way down his cock. Jesus, he could feel himself slide down her throat, so deep and wet and sucking, her tongue fluttering against the long vein that ran the length of his erection-

The camper swerved over the yellow line; he cursed and jerked it back into the right lane. He could hear her laugh at him, felt it against his cock. With the perfect amount of suction she backed off him, wrapping her fist around the base and licking the head like a lollipop.

"FUCK!" he grunted, pushing his hips off the driver's seat just enough to bump her head against the steering wheel. She swatted his thigh lightly, and he had to correct their course once again.

"Think you can come without killing us, cowboy?" she said demurely before sinking her lips back down onto his cock. Logan could tell she was enjoying this almost as much as he was.

He wanted to by cocky- no pun intended -but all that he could manage was a husky 'yeah' before biting his lip and losing himself to the rhythm of her mouth, the gentle sucking, and the whisper of her hair on his thighs.

He managed to not run them off the road.

12) In Skullbone, Tennessee, the law bans a woman from "pleasuring a man" while he is sitting behind the wheel of any moving vehicle. Any man stopped and found with the front of his pants undone can be fined a minimum of $50 and serve 30 days in jail.



They splurged in D.C. and stayed in a four star hotel, their mud-stained camper's engine ticking softly in the cool night air, looking as out of place amidst the BMW's and Lincoln Town cars in the parking lot as a guppy swimming with a school of tropical fish.

The checklist, which was mostly checked off by now, sat proudly on the nightstand. They were working on number fifteen.

15) The only acceptable sexual position in Washington, D.C., is the missionary position. Any other sexual position is illegal.

They broke the law five times that night, in every position but missionary.



"We're almost home, darlin'." Logan slid her shirt over her head and tossed it behind the seat.

"Uh-huh." Her hands were busy at his fly.

"I was thinking…" Marie had freed him and raised to him, her slick sex pressed against the length of his erection. She rubbed herself against him like a cat and he forgot what he was thinking.

He grabbed her waist in his hands and lifted her slightly, sliding into her. In the process her bottom bumped the steering wheel and the horn sounded across the deserted parking lot.

"Oops," she giggled, which turned into a moan as he rocked against her.

"God I love you, Logan," she said, biting her lower lip as he filled her, stretched her to accommodate his size.

"Love you too, kid."

He let her ride him, letting her set the pace while his hands roamed freely: tweaking a nipple here, rubbing against her sex there, drinking in the sight and smell of her. The horn sounded out a few more times; short angry blats followed by one long honk that lasted for at least thirty seconds.

In the camper, they caught their breath. Logan looked down.

Shit. He'd need a napkin for the steering wheel.

She climbed off him with shaking legs and collapsed into the passenger seat. She crossed off number twenty.

20) Lovers in Liberty Comer, NJ, should avoid satisfying their lustful urges in a parked car. If the horn accidentally sounds while they are frolicking behind the wheel, the couple can face a jail term.

Later, in bed, she rubbed the back of her hand against the rough fur of his sideburn.

"What were you thinking?" she asked drowsily.

"Huh?"

"Earlier. What were you thinking?"

It took him a minute to remember. When he did, Logan chuckled to himself. "I was thinking ... we should take vacations more often."

She rose up on her elbow above him, her face glowing. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. Did you know it's illegal in London to have sex on a parked motorcycle?"

Marie grinned. "Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally?"
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3213