Angel Of Darkness by aranenumenesse
Summary: Saving lives comes with a price...
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Dark
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 3463 Read: 24710 Published: 11/18/2006 Updated: 11/18/2006

1. Dark Angel by aranenumenesse

2. Payment by aranenumenesse

3. Beg Me by aranenumenesse

4. Scream For Me by aranenumenesse

5. Great Escape by aranenumenesse

Dark Angel by aranenumenesse
She was running, nearly flying through the darkened hallways. She could hear silent hissing of the stun guns, surprised gasps and screams. Heavy boots hitting the floorboards behind her. She had a destination. If she could only get to the lower levels. If she could get there, everything would most likely turn out for the best. He was there. Confined. Locked away. Xavier’s little dirty secret.

She had stumbled upon his file when she was arranging huge pile of old files. Information about past events and missions. File had been nearly as thick as her wrist, filled with x-rays and old, yellowed medical records. It had been last dated nearly three years ago. Professor’s handwriting. Just two, final words. Case closed. She had taken the file. It had taken her three sleepless nights to put all the facts together. He had once been a member of the X-team. During a mission he had been captured. Nobody had heard a peep from him until he had turned up again during a mission, nearly three years later. Whole skeleton laced with a strange, indestructible metal. Deadly claws made out of same material fitted to his hands. Mind blank, erased, with only one goal. Extermination of the others of his kind.

Elevator door slid open under her palms, and she narrowly avoided three small darts aimed at her back. Door closed again behind her back. Sinking feeling, soft ping, and door opened again, revealing clean and sterile corridor. Walls and floor made out of cold metal. She ran past first three doors. There was nothing that could help them now. She would find what she was looking for from behind the door number four. It was locked, but she had seen the professor use a code to get in there. She was punching it in when elevator door slid open again, revealing a man wielding a stun gun. One dart lodged to her thigh, another to her shoulder. World spun wildly for a couple of seconds. She barely managed to focus enough, but found the extra strength to push the last button on the keypad. Heavy locks inside of the door started turning with audible clicks and bangs. Door slid open, revealing only darkness behind it. She fell on her knees when that darkness started closing around her. Something swooped past her, and she could hear soldier behind her scream. Scream ended to gurgle. She lay down. Drug in her system was lulling her to a dreamless sleep.

Suddenly a leg, clad to heavy boot and jeans landed close to her face. She squinted her eyes, trying to focus her vision, but it was nearly impossible. She rolled on her back. Murky figure was approaching, and nearly filled her whole field of vision momentarily. Soft snort, then it retreated and disappeared.
“Wait…” She whispered, thinking it was already late. Figure returned, leaning close again.
“Logan… We need your help…” Soft hiss of metal against metal. Deadly looking claws oozing out from his hands.
“I’ll see what I can do, kid. Sleep now.” Gruff and raspy voice. Warm metal caressing cold skin of her cheek briefly.

She came back to her senses in the middle of a battlefield. She lay on the floor, in front of the elevator. Beast she had let loose was chopping up assailant after another. There had been ten of them, all ready to raid the mutie haven. They hadn’t been expecting this. They could just scream when he plowed through them seemingly effortless, leaving a trail of mutilated bodies behind him. One of them tried to call reinforcements from the other wings of the mansion. He just walked to him and swiped his head off from his shoulders before he had the time to use his radio. She stood up slowly. He swiveled around, every muscle coiled, ready to bolt. Cold, gleaming eyes of a mindless beast seeking hers.
Payment by aranenumenesse
His hard body pushing her against the cold wall behind her back, nearly crushing her under his weight. Hot breath tickling her earlobe. Wet tongue trailing her jugular from under her ear to the crook of her neck.
“Those were for free…” Strong hand tangling to her hair and turning her head so she faced mutilated corpses next to her.
“Next ones you’ll have to pay for…” That same hand yanking her head backwards, baring her neck. Teeth scraping over the tender skin there. Rough palm cupping her breast, massaging lightly.
“Anything… Just help us…”

That had been two hours ago. She had made a deal, and now it was time to pay. There was no way out of it. Grim looking man loomed above her. Clothes torn and covered in blood. He was picking away small darts that riddled his torso.
“How do we… Where…” She couldn’t say it out loud.
“It doesn’t matter where. This will do just fine,” he said, glancing around. They were in her room. He had locked the door after shoving her in. She knew the team would be pre-occupied at least two hours before they noticed she was missing. Two long hours.

She squeaked and backed away when he reached for her, trying to grasp her hand.
“Tsk, tsk… We had a deal…” That cold gleam had returned to his eyes. She forced herself to walk to him, head bowed, hands fiddling with the fabric of her nightgown.
“Would you at least look at me?” He asked.
“Why? I don’t want to see it. I don’t want to…” She whispered, squeezing her eyes shut, trying to block away images her mind kept pushing to the surface. Stolen moments of happiness and joy from numerous TV-series she had watched, and from books she had read, when she was still naïve enough to think that her skin wouldn’t be an issue once she got it under control. Those images were mixing with fresher ones, gory scenes from the carnage she had witnessed. Then his fingers were under her chin, lifting her head up almost gently. His breath mingling with hers when he whispered against her lips.
“Open your fucking eyes before I gouge them out…”

“That’s much better…” His tongue darted a quick lick from her lips when she opened her eyes and focused her horrified gaze to his brown, nearly black orbs.
“Now, listen carefully. This is what I want you to do. I want you to take off all your clothes. Now.” His voice was mesmerizing. She found it impossible to not to obey. Nightgown slid to the floor, followed by her panties. Logan’s gaze released her eyes and raked over her body.
“Turn around.” She turned. For a moment he was quiet, then she more felt than heard him moving, and his large hands grasped her waist. She flinched, but he kept her steady. She could feel the prickle of his stubble when his lips drew a path from her lower back to between her shoulder blades.

Her eyes fluttered closed when his hands started to roam over her flesh. She heard indignant snort from behind her.
“Keep those fucking eyes open.” Just a hint of his claws made a brief appearance when her eyes snapped open upon hearing his growled command. How could he tell if her eyes were open or not? He twirled her around so abruptly that she nearly tripped over, and she had to steady herself by grasping his shoulders.
He lowered his head, resting his forehead between her breasts. Hands never left her waist.
“I like it when you’re scared. You have no idea how good you smell and taste right now… But I want more. I want to taste lust on you…”
Beg Me by aranenumenesse
Lust? How the hell she was supposed to get aroused under this situation? When all she wanted to do was to curl up and hide.
“Please… Just do it. Do it and go…” She whimpered, trying to struggle free from his grip. She heard a low chuckle, and he lifted his head. There was an amused smirk on his face.
“I’m not going to let you go. First I’m going to make you beg.” His eyes never left hers when he leaned closer again, and licked her left nipple. It made a shiver run through her spine. His tongue flicked over the sensitive bud again, eliciting another shiver from deep inside of her. But it wasn’t lust. Not even close, and he knew it.

“Don’t…” Her whimper ended to a gasp when he sucked her other nipple between his lips and gave it a gentle nip. His other hand left her waist, slid over her bare skin and ended against her upper back. He could feel her heart through her back, fluttering and straining. Like a bird in a cage. He could taste first small signs of desire, still coated with a thick and creamy layer of fear.
“That’s not the kind of begging I’m expecting…” He hissed, releasing her nipples and standing up. Her hands flew to cover her breasts instantly.

“Don’t. I want to see all of you.” Again his command left no room for argument, so she dropped her hands to her sides. And remembered to keep her eyes open. Maybe if she did everything he asked, he would finish this macabre pretence of seduction sooner.
“Go and lay down.” She hesitated for a moment. It was one thing to stand buck naked in front of him, and completely another thing to lie on her bed. That would truly give him an upper hand. He seemed to realize the reason behind her reluctance and snickered.
“I told you I was going to make you beg. It’s up to you will you beg for a fuck or for your life. Works both ways with me…” He purred softly, inching closer to her. Muscles on his forearms twitched. Hot and hungry flare replaced cold and calculating look in his eyes. She backed off trying to maintain the distance. Her knees hit the edge of her bed and she fell on it on her back, hands flailing uselessly, trying to maintain her balance. He was on top of her before she had time to recover from her stumble, hips glued firmly between her spread legs.

“I knew you would be a smart girl. Though I must admit that I had serious doubts about it when you opened that door. This has been quite an entertaining afternoon. You wouldn’t mind telling me your name?” He asked. She swallowed the scream that threatened to escape.
“I’m Rogue.”
“Your real name, little girl…”
“It’s Marie. Nobody knows it.” He whispered that name couple of times, closing his eyes, and rolling the syllables in his mouth.
“That’s a good name. I like it.” This started to feel plain weird. She was sure she would wake up soon. She would wake up in the med lab. Jean would be fussing all over her, checking her temperature and eyes, because she hit her head pretty hard when she fell. There really was no other reasonable explanation for this. No other way to explain blood soaked, insane and horny man in her room.
“Now that we cleared that up… Lets see if I can make you beg…” His lips claimed hers to a searing kiss.

It took her a while to notice she was responding to his kiss on some basic level. Warm spark had ignited inside of her, and it was slowly growing. She was blinking rapidly, trying to force her eyes to stay open. He blinked twice, closed his eyes, and she took it as a promise to close hers. He didn’t object when she did, instead just rolled his hips against hers lazily, fabric of his jeans scraping her inner thighs and making them tingle.

His hands caressed her whole body, leaving no place unattended. She had first hand knowledge about what those hands were capable of. She had seen the destruction. She knew there was still blood on them. Somehow it just intensified feelings they woke in her, deep in the pit of her stomach. Same hands that had torn apart earlier were now building a fire, every touch and caress waking a new bundle of nerves that had lain dormant up until now. His words about making her beg had sounded disgusting and arrogant. Even scary. Now she found it easy to forget them. Forget them, and pretend this was something else than him collecting his paycheck.
Scream For Me by aranenumenesse
“You don’t have to be afraid…” He mumbled to her mouth, nearly breaking their kiss. She could feel his erection through the thin layer of denim of his jeans, hot and hard. It felt huge. Every time he ground it against her she flinched.
“I am afraid… You scare me…” She was telling the truth. Her fear was slowly evaporating, but nearly everything he said or did made it hitch up several knots again. He leaned his elbows to both sides of her body.
“You’re a smart girl. I’m afraid of me sometimes. But I promise, you have no reason to be scared anymore. I’m not going to hurt you.” She could tell from the look in his eyes he was telling the truth.
“I’m just going to kiss you…” He leaned closer and started planting small kisses to her forehead, moving slowly lower.
“And touch you…” His hands joined with her body once again, now delving between her thighs, parting her folds.
“You’re wet already… That’s good… I’m going to make you scream now.”

She was about to tell him that he could stop this stupid game and get on with it, when one of his fingers slid inside of her. It made her muscles spasm and constrict, and when she felt his other fingers massage her clitoris she knew she was going to give him what he wanted. There was no way she could endure this without screaming.
“Oh, God…” Her hands grasped his shoulders.
“That’s it… Sounds much better already…” He withdrew his hand and licked his fingers clean.
“Tastes better, too.” She couldn’t stop disappointed whimper that escaped from her lips.
“I told you I was going to make you beg first,” he said and winked.
“And I’m wearing too many clothes…”

She whimpered again when he stood up and took off his tattered T-shirt. Sight of his bare skin, still glistening from the sweat and blood, muscles rippling underneath, made her stomach knot. She rubbed her thighs together, wanting to finish herself what he had started. He shook his head and parted her legs again.
“All you have to do is ask.” He started unbuttoning his jeans, revealing a patch of coarse dark hair. Her fingers wandered over her heated skin, searching for the right place, getting closer and closer of her moist center. Anger flared on his face.

“I will chop them off if you do it.” This time claws didn’t just make a brief appearance. They tore their way out from his left hand. He grabbed her wrist with his right hand. Cold metal slid over her fingers. She couldn’t close her eyes.
“I will start from your pinkie…” Small nick, not deep enough to break the skin.
“And keep going… One after another…” She was trembling when he released her hand and let his claws slide back in.
“But I won’t have to do it. Right?” He purred shrugging off his jeans. He kneeled between her legs and smirked.
“You like it rough… You’re soaking up the sheets, little one…”

“What’s wrong with me?” She moaned. He was right. She had been trembling when he told her he was going to cut off her fingers. That trembling had nothing to do with fear. She had almost wanted him to do it. Just to feel his touch again.
“There’s nothing wrong with you. Absolutely nothing.” His fingers were once more working inside of her. He wasn’t seeking her eyes, but kept his gaze in his task, distant smile on his face.
“You’re so tight. And clean. Are you a virgin, Marie? I bet you are. Can’t smell anybody else on you…” His murmurs broke to incoherent mumbling when it reached her ears. She could hear only her own ragged breathing and heart pounding. She was grasping the sheets and biting her lower lip. Just a little more. Little more pressure, few more flicks over her clit, and it would be over. She would fall to pieces. Just a few more… And his hand retreated.
Great Escape by aranenumenesse
“Please… Don’t stop…” She tried to squirm closer to him and grab his hand.
“What do you want?” His voice was low, hushed whisper.
“I want you to…” She didn’t know anymore. It was hard to think when you whole being, everything you were, was centered on your crotch and melting rapidly.
“Keep going. What do you want?” He asked, crawling closer and covering her body with his. His cock was rubbing her clitoris now, slow and long caresses.
“I want you to… God!” She dug her fingers to his buttocks and tried to pull him closer. He chuckled and kissed her lightly.
“Not good enough yet… Talk to me. Tell me what you want.”
“Just fuck me already!” She screamed.
“I will…”

“Look at me.” She opened her eyes.
“I will fuck you now. I will ask you to do something later. Do you promise to do what I ask?” There was no threat, no mischief in his eyes. He was completely serious. She would have promised him the moon from the sky just to get him inside of her.
“I will do it… Anything…” He kept her gaze and pushed in slowly, filling her completely. His muscles were bunching under her touch and his breath hitched to his throat. His brows knitted together in concentration, but he didn’t break connection, didn’t close his eyes.
“Come on…” She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer, urging him to lean on her. His weight was nearly enough to suffocate her, but she needed the contact, wanted to feel his skin against hers. His hands wrapped around her and he buried his face to the crook of her neck, nibbling her skin with his lips. He was trembling now.

Every stroke sent him deeper inside of her. He kept steady pace, taking his time, savoring every second of it. Slight discomfort she had felt from his intrusion had disappeared fast, giving way for pleasure.
“Too close… Let me up…” She heard him gasp, and he started to struggle free from her grasp, pushing his hands against the mattress. She let go of his shoulders.
“I want to see you.” She didn’t object. This new angle made him rub against her clitoris every time he flexed his hips.

“Let go… Just let it go…” He was murmuring against her lips. She was trashing wildly, hands grasping his hair, sheets, anything for support. She was about to come, teetering on the edge, nearly falling over.
“Marie. I want you to do something for me…” His cock was rock hard inside of her. They were both ready to explode. His voice sounded distant, but she heard every word clear as a day.
“I want you to take in all of me…” At first she didn’t realize what he meant. She couldn’t make the connection. She was already filled to the brim, and he wanted to get deeper? Picture of him, impaling her to his throbbing cock made her constrict nearly painfully around him. Then it clicked.
“That’s my girl… Let go… Put me down!” She felt her skin opening upon his command. They were coming, and he was pouring to her, his seed filling her body, his being invading her mind.

Flow of images and thoughts. Cold and lonely, unspeakable rage, darkness. Something feral brushing past her, making its way through the carefully erected barriers, tearing her mind open.

His cock still hard and throbbing, his heart pounding against hers.
“Please… Take me in…”

There was so much of it. His whole being. She had never done this before. Never taken a life. She didn’t want to do it, but he was in control now. His hands around her kept her body under his. His presence in her mind kept the connection between them open.

His body slumped against hers, spent, empty husk.

*I won’t hurt you. I will look after you. I promise.* Silent whisper and he retreated to the back of her mind.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=32