The Big (3) O! by Rhion
Summary: "I guess this is it, it's the last day of my youth and from tomorrow on I will become an ice queen, wear my hair in a bun and always talk down to those younger than myself. And definitely have no sex drive either. Or cool clothes. I will be relegated to the old fogy status who still says 'Groovy'"
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3024 Read: 2902 Published: 03/01/2009 Updated: 03/01/2009
Story Notes:
Ok. I'm not feeling well, but since I decided that I will be the unofficial constant B-day fic writer that I just had to do this, and I'll just leave it at that. This is for Jennie who had broken ground for me. Happy B-day chica. Be well, be swell and don't forget that men are just giant sex toys. Personality not necessarily included.

1. The Big (3) O! by Rhion

The Big (3) O! by Rhion
"I can't believe this. I just can't. Dear god in heaven what the hell have I written?!" Marie D'Ancanto was staring in horror at her manuscript. It was hot off the printing presses that were at Tales of Erotica & Co., her publishing firm. This being her 23rd novel, she was surprised at how trite it seemed. The sex scene she was reading was abhorrent and completely not her usual style. This was something more along the lines of what Anne Rice would write. Silly and tawdry.

"Oh chica, it can't be that bad. Let me see it." Jubes grabbed the book from her horrified cohort. She normally loved all the books that Marie wrote and she doubted that it was badly done. So she started to read aloud. "'Remus' strong arms enveloped her, crushing her to his manly, furry chest. Almost savagely, he devoured her mouth, tasting the depths of her soft wet mouth. Tearing the dress from her body frantically, he ran his callused hands down her body, testing the wetness of her arousal. Laying her down, he laved his way down her lithe flesh. Sucking on the bundle of nerves at the apex of her sex, he licked at it roughly until she moaned his name. Freeing himself from his confining attire he hilted his rigid man flesh in her portal of pleasure and pumped until they both exploded in a shower of ecstasy.' Chica, I really don't see what's so bad about this. It's pretty good." Marie just glared at her. "O.K. so it's not as in depth as it normally is, but it's not bad. But the 'portal of pleasure' bit was funny."

"Jubes, that's not the thing. It's not as good as what I usually do and you know it. I mean "Passions Fire" was better. Or any of the others I wrote. My heart just wasn't in that one. Lately, I just feel like I'm going downhill in my work."

"Look Roguey, it's good. Not your best but good nonetheless. And yeah, you have been seeming glum. You don't wanna go shopping with me and Kit lately either. So, what's up with that? Wolvie has been extra grouchy too, are you and he not doing enough 'research' as it were? I mean, c'mon, you got Mr. Sex Personified for a giant sex toy, and he even has a personality too, your kids are doing well, the whole mutant war thing has been winding down. Neither you nor Wolvie have been hurt too bad the last couple missions. And we can't forget your big B-day's is today. What's there to be glum about, huh?" Watching as her sister of the heart sat looking at her feet morosely, she clicked onto what could even be remotely bothering her. "It's the whole turning 30 thing, isn't it?" At Marie's nod, Jubilee sat down and hugged her. "It's not that big a deal girl-"

"Not that big a deal? HA! I guess this is it, it's the last day of my youth and from tomorrow on I will become an ice queen, wear my hair in a bun and always talk down to those younger than myself. And definitely have no sex drive either. Or cool clothes. I will be relegated to the old fogy status that still says 'Groovy'. I mean, c'mon, how many sexy 30 year old women do you know? Who are moms too? That's right. NONE. And Jean doesn't count. She's got a younger man, and she didn't even have kids until 37. Me, my shelf life is getting close to the expiration date." Marie was pacing back and forth like a caged animal. Throwing her arms into the air, she flopped back down on the bed. "I just don't want people to think that I'm old and boring."

It occurred to Jubilee that Marie was actually more worried about Logan finding her "old and boring". Or in actuality, a dried up unattractive husk. "Ok, now look here chica. You know that I luv ya, but you are acting as dense as a Wolvie fresh back from Canada the first time. 1) You have got to be the sexiest woman alive. So what if you'll be 30, it's not like by midnight tonight that your pussy will dry up and turn to dust! 2) Boring? HA! That's gotta be the biggest load of crap I've ever heard! Take a look at your past woman! You had sex in the Head Honcho's office, without getting caught in the act even! And all the times where you start doing freaky cool things like speaking a whole shit load of different languages, being able to quote events better than any history book. Or write steamy sex scenes that would make a porn queen blush. 3) You got the hottest, most loving, disgustingly devoted husband in the world. I mean seriously, I get nauseous watching you two make goo-goo eyes at each other sometimes. Then there's all the sound proofing that the Prof. had to invest in so that the little kiddies wouldn't get too advanced an education. Your kids are like little mini-yous. They are sweet, eat all their veggies and do all their homework. And for Christ's sake woman- you're a fucking SUPERHERO! Boring. Pah." Marie's mood had obviously improved somewhat, but she still looked unsure. That called for drastic measures from the Jubster.



After leaving Marie a few hours later, she went in search of her prey. So, she searched all the places he usually hung out at. The Danger Room was empty. Garage too. The rooftop and surrounding grounds were the same. No Wolvie in sight. So, she checked her ace in the hole: the library.

"A-ha!" Even though Logan had been forewarned by Jubilee's strong perfume as to her presence, the fact of the matter was that she always made him jump whenever she would say kooky things like that. As she bounced up to him, he cringed internally. Yes, Jubilee was the reason (more like the torturer that instigated...) he and Marie's relationship and subsequent marriage. Also, he felt that no one, NO ONE, should EVER have that much energy. Especially at 29. Even Marie, who was more than a match for him in endurance thanks to Sabretooth's powers, couldn't out do this torrent of hyperactivity.

"Whaddya want squirt?" Disregarding, as per usual, Logan's 'Get the Fuck Away From Me' posture, (Terri tm) she plunked her yellow clad self down next to him. She pulled her ever-present shades down her nose to look at him levelly.

"Me major amiga is down. Her birthday is today. She's gonna be 30. What are you gonna do about it, Fuzz Face? (JJ tm) And it better be good, she thinks that you won't find her attractive anymore, and that her cooch is gonna dry up and turn to dust. You have absolutely got to make her feel hot. I mean it Wolvie-your status as 'Uber Cool' will be revoked if you don't make Roguey feel better." Her nice practiced little speech delivered, she bounced off, knowing that the seeds of a plan would form in Fuzz Face's mind. Thus making Marie happy which was of course the intended effect.



Logan sat and stewed. So Marie didn't think that he thought she was sex on a cracker. That must have been what had been bugging her for the last couple of weeks. He normally liked to promote the whole unromantic visage that most perceived him to be, but really he was a closet romantic. Grinning to himself, he came up with one of his patented plans. And everyone thought that Jubilee was the worst when it came to scheming.



Several Hours Later...

Taking a good look at the room, he deemed it to be done. He had a few pre-done up drinks in the cooler near the bed- buttery nipples, black Russians, melon balls, and some Jell-O shots- all of which were Marie's favorites. The silk sheets that were a wedding present from Scooter and Jeannie hugged the fluffy mattress of their bed. Candles glowed softly all around the room, and the soft incense of orange and cinnamon wafted in the air. There was an array of finger food spread out on the desk, which he had draped with one of Marie's old scarves. Next to that was a nice little set up of some things that were good for Sundays but better for sex. And best of all was that the kids were with Jeannie and Scooter....

Catching Marie's scent coming down the hall, he quickly hid himself behind the Japanese screen in the corner near the door. When Marie walked in, she stopped in her tracks. Logan snuck up behind her as she started to move into the room again. The door clicked shut with finality. Marie spun about quickly only to come face to chest with Logan's bare torso. A sight that never failed to kick her pulse up a few notches and her scent to fill with the aroma of her arousal.

Leaning down, he kissed her lightly while running long boned hands up and down her torso, coming to rest on her ass. "Say Birthday Girl I haven't given you your spanking and pinch yet. But first why dontcha get more comfortable, hmm? One of your presents is in the bathroom. Put it on for me." Marie being well used to Logan's style of presents felt her panties become soaking wet. Giving him a quick kiss, she wiggled her butt as she sashayed to the bathroom. When she opened the box, she found it to contain a silk catsuit with well placed openings. It was similar to the ones she used to wear before her skin was under control, but it was also much prettier. The silk had little Celtic designs sewn into it in silver and black. There was also a soft robe with similar figures stitched along the hem. She shimmied into it then walked out to their bedroom. Logan was sprawled comfortably on the bed naked as the day he was born.

Well naked, she noted, but for a smile.

"C'mere, darlin', I haven't held ya enough today. Gotta get the quota in." When she sat down next to him, he gently started to rub circles along her back while giving her little nips up and down her neck. "God, darlin', you look so good. You make me so hot. I just wanna gobble you up."

"Logan," she giggled. "What's gotten into you?"

"Hmmm, can't a man feel his wife up? On her birthday? Do you know why they call turning thirty The Big 3 Oh?" She tried to wiggle around in his arms to get a better look at him. "It's cuz as ya get older the Big O gets better, darlin'. I can attest to that. Now lemme show ya." So saying, he let out a claw on each hand, cutting the robe and catsuit from her body. Slowly, he then ran his hands up her shoulders to her neck then buried his hands in her wealth of chestnut and platinum hair. This caused her to let out a soft mewl of pleasure. She reflected that he always made her feel so good when he touched her. It always made her feel so loved, so absolutely beautiful when he took his time while obviously restraining himself from just taking her. Though the times when he would go 'caveman' on her were fun too. Or when he would be as heartbreakingly sweet as possible. But times like these when his arousal was practically crackling on his skin, when he still took his time to savor her skin with gentle touches, were the times that she felt as though she were the most complete.

Softly, he licked at the bottom of her lip, tracing its contour, but not taking the invitation of her open mouth, he traveled slowly south. Down and down, he traversed her skin, mapping and marking her with tender kisses and firm nips until he reached her breasts. He hadn't really been a breast man until Marie and she always told him he was obsessed, and he guessed he was, but she never complained about it. In fact, her desperate moans were telling the story of how much she never felt adverse to his attentions there. Her nipples were achingly tight as he sucked, licked and nipped at the little tips of firm rosy flesh. But this was not quite enough to bring her the Big O that he had promised her.

So, even though he would have been happy to focus on her breasts for hours if not days, he made himself break away. "Marie... you're so beautiful. You take my breath away. I wanna make you want it. Gonna make you want it so bad, just as bad as I want you. Love you so much darlin'." Started kissing her mouth, filling her mouth with his tongue, tasting all her familiar depths, depths that he could never get enough of. Marie was squirming and sighing in pleasure, basking in his soft and firm kisses. But she wanted more, his kisses were building her need to epic proportions because he had never made it so clear how much he wanted to take her, yet held back this long from giving her satisfaction of any kind. Logan knew from how her desperately scrabbling hands were seeking purchase on his back that she was ready and then some. That, though, still wasn't where he wanted her to be. He wanted her to be begging, screaming for more. So, he kept holding back. His hands were massaging, stroking and gripping her flesh all over, leaving trails of fire in their wake. Kisses rained down on her face, shoulders and neck.

Her moaning was taking on a desperate note, yet he still held back. "Logan... Logan... Logan... please... please... Logan..." It all was coming out in breathy little pants.

His kisses became more forceful on her mouth, stealing her breath and silencing her pleas. She couldn't take anymore, yet didn't want it to stop even though she felt as though she would spontaneously combust if he didn't do something ANYthing, at all. It was pure torture the way his hard body felt hovering over her, how his hands caressed her body, and his mouth worshipped her mouth. Finally, it got to be too much. Just too much, and besides enough was enough. "Quit teasing me, sugar, and DO SOMETHING! for godsakes!" was ripped from her mouth as she yanked his head back from her mouth with fistfuls of his hair.

He had the temerity to grin at her. "You want it bad, darlin'? Is that what you're sayin'?" He tried to lean back down to kiss her more without receiving a reply but she flipped him over before he could. Sometimes, he forgot how strong she was, a side benefit he guessed from 'Tooth. But it did make for some interesting applications in the bedroom. "Yes, sugar. I want it bad. So, so bad," she whispered huskily as she ground down on his erection.

Grabbing her by the hips, he flipped her back over. "All ya had to do was say so, darlin'." For that he received a smack on the arm to which he leered down at her. "Fine, no O for you, darlin'. Such a naughty girl, my wife....."

"LOGAN! Get back to work!"(tm VicP and jenn) He just laughed at her, then proceeded to start over with kissing her. This time though, he traveled all the way down her torso, but ignored her soaked curls in favor of her strong legs. Nipping his way to her knees, he sucked at the backs of them, causing her to scream in frustrated pleasure. Figuring that he had tortured her enough, he grabbed her left leg and put it over his opposite shoulder. Then easing his weeping cock into her still so wondrously tight passage, he held himself there. In the position they were in she couldn't move to get him into her deeper, or to get him to start pumping either. Marie started to alternately clench and hit the sheets underneath her hands while attempting to squirm.

"Look at me, darlin'. See what you do to me? This is what I feel everyday. How you feel right now, so wantin', like if you don't get more of me you can't survive. Every moment, darlin'. That's what it's like for me, baby. Never enough. Never." Each word was punctuated by a slight rocking of his hips, sheathing more of himself with every utterance, until he was in to the hilt. At that point, she keened shrilly, it was too much. The words he was saying compounded by her helplessness, and the way it felt to have him finally inside her brought her to an almost instantaneous climax. That wasn't all he had in store for her though. Sliding a hand down her long creamy thigh, he stroked her throbbing clit as he pumped his heavily engorged length in and out of her. Marie shattered around him again and again as he kept filling her. When he knew it was too close to being sensory overload for her, he made her cum one more time, letting himself be pulled along for the ride this time.

Collapsing next to her, he gathered her close to him. "Damn, darlin'. So good, wasn't it?" Marie could barely nod. Sometimes it was like that- she would get so blissed out that she couldn't talk or move much. "Don't fall asleep too long, darlin', it's only one o'clock - you haven't had 'dinner' or 'dessert' yet. This was just the hors d'oeuvres." Marie fell into a light sleep surrounded by the loving arms of her husband, feeling better than she had ever. More sexy, more beautiful and more exciting than she thought was possible. But the time for sleepy thoughts was over as she answered Morpheus' call with Logan's whispered, "I love you," filling her ears and heart. Turning 30 wasn't really all that bad after all.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3197