Finally by Rhion
Summary: The culmination of it all.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1301 Read: 3658 Published: 03/01/2009 Updated: 03/01/2009
Story Notes:
Ok I KNOW that these are being done in little bites, but that's how they flow better for me - so just deal. It's annoying and I'm annoying what can I say? And again - this is for JJ and Jennie. Beta: Astyla (Yay! She's back on duty!) Start Date: May 20, 2004. Finish Date: May 20, 2004.

1. Finally by Rhion

Finally by Rhion
A warm comforting scent filled his lungs. A warm soft body pressed closer to him. Logan's eyes fluttered open and he looked up to see beautifully dark chocolate eyes watching him. Warm lips descended on his softly and he could feel Marie's hand stroking his face and he sighed happily. If this was a dream, he didn't think he could ever bear to wake up.

"Hey, beautiful."

Cocking his head at her, an eyebrow climbing his forehead, he just gave her a look.

"Logan. You are, now quit pretending you don't know it." A playful pinch to his cheek, another soft kiss, and Marie began to pull away a little. But Logan didn't want to stop there. And from the smell of things neither did Marie.

"Marie. Don't." His hand slid to the small of her back as he turned himself over to face her like the evening before, his morning 'condition' already leaking like a tenement faucet gliding over her thigh. He wasn't making a move, he told himself. He just wanted to touch her, feel her closer to his body. Sex wasn't what he really wanted at the moment, even if his body was saying otherwise, and he hoped his expression told Marie that.

"Logan - I'm not sure... I won't want to stop... Are we even ready for that?" Looking into his impossibly hazel eyes, she knew she was ready physically, mentally and emotionally - hell she'd known this was where they'd wind up finally; but Logan hadn't been sure, hadn't known. Not for six years, not the way she had. She feared he might become overwhelmed, but the look on his face as understanding of what was underneath what she said dawned, a peacefulness came over his features.

"However far. Whatever you want. I'm ready. I just - I just never thought, never thought it'd happen. Not for me. But yeah, I'm as ready as I'll ever be and you were right: it's time." Leaning forward, he touched his mouth to her forehead - letting the simple tenderness of the action satisfy him momentarily.

Then he felt it - her hands smoothing down his arms, through his chest hair, down his stomach, rubbing him there soothingly for a moment, just as tenderly as he'd kissed her forehead, then reaching his sex. Stroking him, not quite as unsure as he'd thought she'd be the first time, from just under the corona to the thick dark thatch of hair then back up to stroke the head. His hands molded themselves to her body, one on her back and one on her hip. Looking down between them, he saw his fantasy come to life, but so, so much better than good.

He saw his engorged penis wrapped in delicate hands, against a backdrop of porcelain skin, a soft stomach and his eyes traveled down a little farther to a curly auburn pubic mound. The scent of her was intoxicating, thrusting himself into her hands to urge her on, he let his hands start to roam soft curves that were more dangerous than any other woman's before her. Mainly because they belonged to Marie. Dangerous because he hadn't really allowed himself to think about them, dangerous because he was cumming, cumming hard already just from a few sweet kisses, her hand working him slowly, and his hands touching her lightly.

The smell of his seed on her soft belly mixed with the now overwhelming scent of her thick rich arousal, making for a drug he couldn't help but reach out for. His mouth latched onto her plump lips for a moment - his tongue slithering in to tease for a moment, his hands rubbing her all over, smearing his ejaculate on her, coating her in his scent. Leaving off her mouth for a moment, he rolled her onto her back, his hot mouth making its way down her neck, breasts - breasts where he licked and suckled her until her hands, slicked with his cum tangled into his hair - then farther down, tasting himself on her, tongue scrubbing through her damp curls. Reaching his goal, he kissed her outer lips slowly until her hips started to rock against his mouth, long dark hands parted her thighs, holding her open and as he kept kissing her he made his way to the tiny folds protecting her femininity, and he thought he'd lose it.

The taste of her now in his mouth was unlike and so like any other woman - bitter, tangy, sweet and full all at once. But there was a hint of apple to her and it made him feel like a starving man as he worked her over with his lips, tongue and teeth. A whimpering scream tore through the room as she fell over the brink, and he pushed her over it again and again, Logan just couldn't get enough. The sounds, oh dear god, the sounds! It was too much, and not enough.

At the insistent tugging of his hair, Logan raised his face, glistening from Marie's releases. "Logaaann." His name falling from her lips was so plaintive and now that was too much. Raising himself over her, he looked down and she looked up. His penis, sticky from his prior orgasm, brushed against her deliberately, eliciting a shiver from her and a shudder from him. "Please?" And he moved forward, gentle but relentless.

Each torturous inch he slid in until he was fitted into her, the head resting close to the mouth of Marie's womb. Both sighed at once and thought that they'd heard the other say 'finally.' He could feel the sweat beading on his brow, and he could see it forming on Marie's upper lip an in the valley of her breasts.

Then she moved underneath him. And it was like fire. And it was like ice. It was bliss. It was home.

Setting up a rhythm that would bring them the most pleasure, they let their bodies dance to a tune only caught in the most primitive of music. A beat heard in the droning of didgeridoos, and in the pounding on old skin drums. Wet heat surrounded him, and she could feel the smooth thickness deep in her. Each thrust pushed them higher, their maintained eye contact more intimate even than the joining of their sexes. Marie's hands were stroking up and down his back, pushing his hips into hers as she started to writhe trying to find purchase, scrabbling for release. She was so, so close, but it seemed so unattainable and then all of a sudden she felt Logan flexing strong inside her as his orgasm overcame him, and then it was crashing over her too.

Wave after wave of something too intense to name or describe dragged them down like rip-tide. They surfaced still trying to push each other higher, but it was slowing, the frenzy calming. Rocking against Marie gently, he could feel her hands massaging at the base of his spine, that place where the sweat pooled and made everything slippery.

Marie beamed up at him, feeling a deep satisfaction that far surpassed anything her hands had ever been able to bring her, and she knew it wasn't just from the physical act of sex with Logan that had satisfied her - it was the finality of it. He was hers. She was his. It was consummated and final.

Lifting a hand up sluggishly, Logan stroked her cheek, looking at her with no little wonder. No fantasy could live up to her, to what they'd shared just now. And it wasn't the sex for him either. They both communicated all this to the other without words and held each other tighter and drifted off to rest again, safe in the knowledge that they were finally there.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3190