Complicated by Shuga
Summary: Ok Ah admit Ah may have made a teeny tiny mistake, maybe. Ok Definitely.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 4162 Read: 3456 Published: 12/16/2008 Updated: 12/16/2008
Story Notes:
Feed back is good for your Karma! :-)

1. Chapter 1 by Shuga

Chapter 1 by Shuga
Author's Notes:
(Sounds of impending doom) Dun Dun Dun
Or is it impending Logan?
Jean’s death. Logan, Scott, Hank, Ro. Everyone broke down and the students were left to fend for themselves. Ah don’t think any of us slept for weeks. Ah thought Ah was getting what Ah wanted when Logan came to me that night, until he said the wrong name. Jean, everything falls down to her and Ah find myself hating a dead woman. My mamma taught me never speak ill of the dead but Ah haven’t exactly spoken my thoughts aloud so… But Logan was gone ten minuets after and Ah got a crappy note the next day about how he was sorry for using me as rebound. And three guesses what happened next. Two weeks later Ah got sick, all day every day for three days and Hank in his over protectiveness ran all kinds of tests. You guessed it, very early stages of pregnancy. Hank broke it to me gently but Ah still flipped, he kept it secret for me though. Eighteen and pregnant from a one night rebound, Ah wasn’t even late yet but the tests didn’t lie. The sickness passed soon enough and Ah felt it was my responsibility to step up and look after the younger ones while everyone else tried to pull themselves together.


Ro was the calmest and grieved at night alone in her room so she was there for the kids. Hank was overprotective with everyone but kept to himself a lot. Logan was gone to goddess knows were and not likely to return anytime soon. Scott used his responsibility as teacher and leader to keep it together along with the firm belief that Jean hadn’t saved us so that we could waste our lives. But for two weeks Ah was all the kids had. The adults started treating me as an adult too and saw me as more mature because of the responsibility Ah had taken on while they were out of it. Ah felt like Ah had to step up if Ah was going to be a mother. Scott took me more seriously and we spent time together to help the kids and completely overhaul the security systems. Needless to say there were more than a few nights were people were seriously drunk, not me of course. No drinking with a baby, Ah’m not stupid. Anyway Ro and Hank were getting into it pretty seriously so Scott and Ah went outside and we were just talkin and then Ah thought he was asleep. Ah lay down too just relaxin a little and he spoke. He was quiet and serious as he thanked me for being so strong while everyone else fell apart. We talked quietly for a while and he kissed me, he was pretty drunk. Ah let him and he pulled back and apologised. Ah just shrugged, these things happen when your drunk and emotional.


The next night he came to my door and asked me to walk with him so Ah grabbed my jacket and we patrolled the grounds, Ah could tell he was tired. He hadn’t been sleeping much. When we got back to the front door we walked up to the dorms and he stopped me and kissed me again. Ah couldn’t taste alcohol on his breath and when he pulled me closer Ah let him keep kissing me. Ah felt warm and safe, maybe a part of me wanted to just forget what Logan had done, maybe Ah felt like Ah owed Scott something. Ah think Ah just wanted something for me, that Ah could say yes or no too. But Ah didn’t protest when Scott led me into his new room or lay me on the bed.


He was gentle and tender and soft. He kissed me as we slowly slipped out of our clothes and then he was pressing against me watching me and our breathing was harsh and he was asking me of Ah was sure. Ah wrapped my legs around his hips and kissed him hard and when he reached for the draw beside his bed Ah stopped him. After all Ah was already pregnant. He ran his fingers through my hair tangling the white strands around them. He was asking me if Ah was sure and Ah was sure that if Ah told him Ah was already pregnant he would stop so Ah just nodded and arched against him. Then we were gasping and Ah was so full and Scott’s fingers wound in my hair were tugging but Ah was already racing towards a peak that Ah was sure would tear me apart. Ah came with a scream and Ah trembled uncontrollably as Scott’s lips trailed fire along my skin. Ah came back to myself as Scott paused long enough to remind me to breathe. Ah whispered his name and it sounded loud in my ears as he smiled down at me and rolled us so Ah could be on top. He let me experiment a little as he ran his hands over every inch of my skin in his reach before he helped me find the right movement and rhythm and then his hands were on my hips holding me against him and Ah fell forward. My hands were on the head board supporting me as Scott’s hands on my hips pulled me harder against him and his mouth was on my breast bouncing in his face. It was all too much and Ah gasped as he pushed me closer to another orgasm. Ah could tell that Scott was close too and Ah begged him to come for me and he moaned and his hands tightened on my hips as he seemed to stop breathing and Ah felt him still inside me as he came. Just the feeling of him coming inside me sent me over the edge and Ah smothered my scream in the pillow beside Scott’s head. He held me against him after and we caught our breath and kissed, my hands tangling in his hair as one of his wrapped in my hair and the other ran up and down my sweaty back. When we calmed down again Scott rolled us again and slowly trailed kisses down my body making me squirm under him and he grinned moving back up to kiss me. He pulled back and watched my face as he stroked hair away from my eyes. He looked thoughtful for a minuet and placed his fingertips on my cheek and told me to turn on my skin. My eyes bugged and my jaw dropped.


Scott rolled to be beside me and watched me telling me to turn my skin on for a moment. Ah refused so he checked that we weren’t touching and told me that there was something Ah needed to know. Ah told him to just tell me but he talked me into it. When my skin was on he reached out gently making sure Ah was ok and brushed his finger tips against my cheek. The connection was only open for a second but Ah felt the rush of thoughts and he pulled away. Ah blinked at Scott a few times and he managed a weak smile before he rolled over and Ah turned off my skin so that Ah could make sure that he was ok. He was exhausted and weak but insisted he just needed rest. He pulled me against him and was asleep a minuet later. Ah went through the memories he’d given me and stifled a gasp at the intensity of the feelings that came with them. The strongest memories were of that night, he’d been thinking of me and only me the whole time we were together and he’d been happy. The rest wasn’t as clear but Ah could tell that he liked me and thought that maybe we could be together one day.


He was right about having to show me what he was thinking like that, if he’d simply said those things Ah don’t think Ah would have believed him. Ah stayed cuddled against him all night and didn’t sleep until dawn because Ah had so much to think about. When Ah woke up Ah decided two things. Ah had to let Logan go because even if he did come back he would never want me let alone a child with me. I liked Scott but he wouldn’t be with me for a long time because of Jean and my age, not to mention that Ah was going to have someone else’s baby. Ah waited until Scott woke up to make sure he was ok before Ah slipped out of bed and back to my room to get ready to deal with another day.


Ah knew already that Ah was going to have to leave, there was just no way things could work at the mansion with me pregnant. Ah spent another week keeping busy helping around the school before Ah packed my bags and loaded up the car. Scott and Ah had talked, Ah told him what Ah got from his memories and Ah told him that Ah felt the same but there were a lot of complications. He hadn’t pushed me but told me that he was there for me any time. The day before Ah left Ah told them Ah was going and they all told me to come home any time and thanked me for helping them all. Scott came up to me later that night upset and asked if Ah was going because of him. Ah just shook my head and a look of comprehension passed over his face before he looked hurt. He apologised and told me good luck in finding him. Ah was confused until Ah realised that he and likely everyone else thought Ah was going after Logan. Ah scowled and glared at Scott and told him there was no way in hell Ah was going after Logan, did he think Ah was some kind of whore. He watched me quietly for a minuet before nodding and walking away. The next morning he arrived to farewell me early and pulled me close and kissed me deeply. When he pulled away he let his hands linger on me and whispered for me to remember what he gave me. Then everyone was there and Ah was waving goodbye and then gone. In what felt like a heart beat Ah was settled in a small apartment in New York and Ah had a job and regular appointments to check up on the baby. Ah sent my new address to the mansion encase they needed to contact me and life went on.


Ah was surprised when Ah was told that Ah was having twins but happy at the same time. When Ah was four months into the pregnancy the doctor called me back after some tests and told me that one of the babies appeared to be around two to three weeks younger than the other. Apparently it’s not unheard of but it is rare.


My jaw hit the ground and Ah almost fainted. It was only possible that one of the babies was Logan’s. Ah cried for three days before Ah calmed down. Ah knew that if Ah told Scott he would do the right thing by me but Ah had no intention of forcing anyone into being with me.


Hank dropped in to see me two weeks later and he almost passed out to see me so big and obviously pregnant already. Ah explained everything to him and he reviewed all my tests. He said that as long as the eldest baby carried full term the younger should be fine if a little smaller than normal. Again he promised to keep my secret understanding that Ah didn’t want to trap Scott. He called the next week and told me that everyone asked after me and that Scott had asked about me several times.


Ah keep having a dream that right on time Ah go into labour and Ah’m sitting in the hospital looking at my beautiful babies and Ah’m all alone. It terrified me more than anything so Ah wrote to Scott. The letter didn’t say much but he wrote back straight away even though Ah’d been gone for over three months. Reading between the lines he was askin if Logan was around, he wanted to know if Ah was with him. Ah wrote back telling him it was kinda lonely living on my own after being at the mansion. We sent letters back and forth for a month and we started getting really close. We shared things that nobody else knew about us and it was so easy to start falling for him. Ah didn’t tell him about the babies and Ah was so afraid of his rejection when he found out.


After a month Ah got a letter that told me he very nearly didn’t send it. He really didn’t want to push me or upset me but he wanted me to know that he was falling for me. Ah cried until Ah was weak and the letter was wet with tears. Ah couldn’t deny that Ah was falling for him too even though a big part of me was still in love with Logan. When Ah didn’t reply to his letter Scott called me.


He was afraid that he’d pushed me away and Ah started crying again. He done his best to comfort me over the phone but every time Ah looked down at my belly Ah cried harder because Ah was sure he would reject me. He told me he wanted to come see me and Ah started crying all over again. Ah was sitting by the window while on the phone and Ah looked down to the street three floors down and gasped. Scott paused at my sudden quietness and then Ah swore. Ah whispered begging for help, Mystique, Magneto and Pyro were walking towards my building and Ah was all alone. Scott and the team were on the blackbird and on their way to me in under ten minuets. It took them an hour to get to me and Ah was lucky that Magneto had tried to wait me out after Ah barricaded myself into the apartment.



When the team managed to get to my apartment the door was smashed in and they had to fight their way through Mystique to find me. Scott was first in and rushed to my side. Ah was unconscious on the floor with my back to him and he could see a pool of blood around my head from the gash across my forehead. He yelled for Hank and ran his hands over me checking for other injuries. He was shocked to see me heavily pregnant but didn’t pause to think about it as his panic kicked up a notch and he screamed for Hank again. Hank rushed into the room falling beside Scott to assess my condition with the rest of the team only steps behind him into the room. Scott sat back letting Hank check me over and Ah started coming around just in time to hear Scott begging Hank to save me, to not let him loose the woman he loved again. The whole team stared at Scott as he ran his hands over my still form begging me to wake up. But Hank didn’t stop his work on me. After a minuet Hank told the room at large that they had to get me back to the med lab immediately. Scott lifted me easily against him and held me tight as the whole team rushed back to the blackbird.


Ah woke up in the Med lab the next day and Hank was sitting beside the bed. He told me that Ah had a concussion and major blood loss but Ah should be ok. Ah felt my stomach shift as one of the babies rolled over and then the doors whooshed open and Scott came in. He took one look at me and rushed to my side telling Hank off for not letting him know the moment Ah woke up like he promised. Hank just nodded and then Scott was brushing the hair away from my face and touching me like he wanted to make sure Ah was real. Hank left us and Scott seemed to realise that he kept touching me because he backed off a little.


Ah looked away from him and tears trickled down my face. Scott moved forward and brushed them away lightly letting his hand linger on my cheek. He told me that he had been terrified that he was going to loose me, even if Ah wasn’t really his. Ah refused to look at him so he pushed me gently to make room and lay down beside me so we were face to face. He told me that he wasn’t going to let me push him away. Now that we were face to face he wanted me to tell him everything. Ah closed my eyes and buried my face in his shirt and he wrapped his arms around me. Ah cried and told him about how Ah was in love with Logan and how he’d used me. About finding out Ah was pregnant and then the night we’d shared and the decisions Ah made.
Ah looked up at Scott and he wiped my tears away and Ah could tell he didn’t hate me. He held me for a long time until my stomach growled and he helped me off the bed and made me breakfast in the kitchen.

Later he helped me settle into a new room and Ah hadn’t seen anyone else yet so Ah knew that no one knew Ah was pregnant apart from Hank and Scott. Ah was sitting on my bed watching Scott and Ah knew he was watching me too. He was hurt Ah could tell but Ah didn’t know if it was because Ah slept with Logan or because Ah didn’t tell him Ah was pregnant and let us get so close. Ah didn’t want to tell him about his baby because Ah didn’t want to force him to be with me. After he had fussed around the room and run out of excuses to be in my room Scott sat opposite me on the bed and picked at the quilt. He looked up at me and asked me if Ah was still in love with Logan. Ah watched him as he watched me and Ah answered as best Ah could, Ah told him that a part of me always would. He looked away and Ah knew he was trying to sort things out in his head. He looked up again and when he spoke Ah almost didn’t hear him when he asked and what about me? Ah looked away but he knew Ah was crying. He spoke louder and asked again and when Ah didn’t answer it was enough to make him move. He got up and walked to the door and paused. He told me to just tell him, was Ah in love with him? Ah sobbed quietly and whispered yes. Scott froze for a second and then he turned to look at me as Ah curled up on the bed and cried. He came over to me and slipped onto the bed laying behind me and pulled me into his arms. We just stayed in my room all day.


The next day Scott was holding me when Ah woke up and he smiled at me as he ran his hands over me. We lay together just touching while we woke up properly. Scott asked if we could talk and Ah nodded. He told me that he still wanted to be with me, he loved me and didn’t want to loose me. If Ah would let him he wanted to be a father to my baby, he’d wanted to have a family with me and he didn’t mind starting early. Ah was so surprised and happy that Ah laughed. Scott could see that Ah was happy and he lost some of his nervousness. Ah smiled and told him that he would have to deal with twins. He laughed happily and put his hand on my belly and kissed me deeply. All he could say for the next ten minuets was wow twins while he kissed me and my belly. Ah laughed and enjoyed our happiness for a while before our stomachs growled and we decided we had better go eat something. Ah was sitting on the edge of the bed when Scott sat beside me and asked if Ah was ready to go to breakfast. Ah guess Ah looked guilty or something because he asked what was wrong.


Ah told him there was something he needed to know and he looked uneasy. Ah told him that one of the babies was his and he looked confused. Ah told him about how the doctor had run tests and called me back, about how they weren’t really twins because one of the babies was weeks younger than the other. Ah told him about how rare it was and that Ah didn’t know until a month ago. Ah sat quietly while he digested the information until Ah saw comprehension dawning on his face. He was annoyed when he asked why Ah didn’t tell him so Ah told him about not wanting to force a relationship on him and how Ah didn’t even think he would want me. He held me close and kissed me reassuring me that he did want me. He told me that he would love both of our children equally. It was the first time he’d called them ours and Ah threw myself into his arms again and Ah knew we wouldn’t make it down to breakfast until lunch time.


Scott let us fall backwards onto the bed and kissed me deeply. His hands wandered over me as he let us roll to the side so my belly wasn’t so heavy and he pressed his thigh between mine making me moan. He grinned as he watched me melt against him and nipped my lips lightly to get me to focus on his lips again. Ah sat up and Scott lifted my shirt over my head and kissed his way down to my breasts. His lips left a trail of fire across my skin and Ah arched against him whimpering. Ah hadn’t felt this good since he’d touched me last and Ah moaned as his lips found one of my nipples. Ah was helpless in his arms as his hands settled on my belly. Ah could feel my body racing towards satisfaction already and all Ah could do was whimper.


Scott knew exactly what he was doing to me and he was loving it. He traced random patterns across my belly making me shiver and then suddenly Ah was desperate. Ah pressed my hips against Scott’s and he moaned. Ah lifted his shirt off and reached for his pants when he grabbed my hands and pulled back to ask what the rush was. Ah grinned as my hands wandered across his chest and Ah told him that he had no idea how insane my hormones had been driving me. He smirked and pushed me into the mattress so that he could slip my pants off and then his were gone too. With a little wriggling and some extra pillows my belly wasn’t a problem and then Scott was asking me if Ah was sure again. Ah nodded and pulled him down to kiss him. Ah’d forgotten how full Ah could feel and how amazing it was. Scott was gentle and caring and Ah couldn’t stop moaning and begging. Scott was only to happy to give me everything Ah wanted and more and Ah came repeatedly as he refused to let me calm down. He was loosing his self control and Ah couldn’t find a part of me to care as he pushed me closer to another orgasm. Ah heard him gasp my name moments before Ah lost all control and then there was nothing but me and him and wave after wave of white hot pleasure searing every nerve in my body. When Ah slowly came back to myself Scott was holding me and stroking my cheek gently grinning like the cat that got the cream. He kissed me gently and we laughed and talked until we started coming down from our high and then Scott started kissing his way down my neck again.
End Notes:
how long until Logan comes home?
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3109