Heaven by Wytchling
Summary: Logan and Rogue marry and Logan gets a little heart to heart with his ex-wife
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Drama, General
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 500 Read: 2195 Published: 11/11/2008 Updated: 11/11/2008
Story Notes:
Heaven is being with the one you love.

1. Heaven by Wytchling

Heaven by Wytchling
Author's Notes:
So this is the first part to a work in progress. Sorry if the story is a little out of sequence there are going to be pieces in between heaven and the story that comes after called Hell. That will be a series called Earth but so far all I have written are Heaven and Hell. Reviews are appreciated!
The wedding was huge. Everyone who’d attended Xavier’s was there. And a lot of people who’d never been there before had come as guests to the former student’s, teachers and X-Men. Logan was sitting at a table watching Rogue dance in a group with her friends. Her pale skin set off to advantage by the dark green wedding dress she’d chosen. The little white flowers in her hair looked like snowflakes and her smile dazzled him even though it wasn’t currently aimed at him. He took a sip of Molsen’s and blessed her silently for not making him wear that damned penguin suit that Scooter had tried to force him into.
“Is this table private?” A soft voice asked.
He looked up and saw Heather standing there. He smiled at his ex-wife, a wife he hadn’t known he had until she’d shown up out of the blue to set him free. Not that he’d known he was in a cage to start with. “No, go head and sit.”
She sat and watched Rogue dance. Logan had been surprised that Rogue wanted Heather there. And in a completely friendly way at that. Rogue had cried buckets when she’d heard that Heather was letting him go. Since then she’d been up to the reservation for visits and had even gone as far as to ask Heather to be a bridesmaid. Logan felt his lips thin a little. Rogue meant well but he wasn’t surprised that Heather had turned her down.
“She’s radiant.” Heather finally remarked and glanced at Logan.
“Uh huh.” Logan grunted and sipped his beer.
They sat in silence a while longer Logan hadn’t seen much of her since she’d left two years before. He felt a little prick of guilt and realized that he’d been avoiding her. “Hey Heather?”
He heard her heart skip a beat like it always did when he said her name aloud. “Hmm?” Her voice was always calm though.
“I’m sorry.”
“About what?” Heather gave him a confused look and he had to pull himself out of those dark eyes of hers.
“About hiding from ya. I’ve been an ass.” He grumbled.
“Hiding from me? Logan you don’t even remember me and with a new love why would you want to spend time with someone you don’t remember?” She shook her head.
“I just…I felt bad ok? Ya were holding out for me. I shoulda done somethin’.”
She frowned. “Logan. You did exactly what you should have. You kept your life on track. I’m happy for you. And for her. I always will be.”
Just then Jubilee skipped over to the table and tugged Heather away for some fun. For some reason the pixie in the yellow coat had developed a deep affection for Heather. Logan thought about what she’d said. He sipped his beer. He watched his wife dance.
End Notes:
There is more to come and soon. Please review!
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3064