Black Leather by Peachy
Summary: Logan's first view of Marie in the black leather suit.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Seasons Change
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 915 Read: 2650 Published: 11/02/2008 Updated: 11/02/2008

1. Black Leather by Peachy

Black Leather by Peachy
Black leather. Why black leather? Whose idea was it? It's smooth, tight, sexy... Why were they uniforms?

Logan started the students on training in their uniforms now and it was a big distraction, not for them but for him. They protected the X-Men and made it easy to maneuver and fight, without the clothes being loose and catchy. They were also very tight and defined everything. Nothing was hidden to him. Logan was not use to seeing so much of Marie.

When he first saw the students come out everyone was fine except when Rogue came out. His little Marie in that uniform made her anything but a kid. It showed she was all woman. Working out had defined her muscles and slimed her figure nicely. It hugged her hips, butt and chest defining her body; so sleek and seductive. Logan forgot to breathe until Katherine told him quietly, "Your face is gonna turn purple from lack of oxygen if you don't breathe and exhale." Then he turned shades of red and Katherine just giggled to herself. Rogue saw this interaction and after Logan glanced at her, she knew that the conversation was about her.

Training was going well and today they were to fight Logan himself. Each taking turns learning strengths and weaknesses. Logan admitted he was an unfair target but no one said that all fights were fair. Everything went well until it was Rogue's turn. He'd let her strike first, he couldn't strike her. So he paced; waiting, waiting and waiting. The rest of group wondered what was going on. Finally Logan spoke up.

"When are you going to attack me?"

Rogue stood defiant and nonchalant. "You haven't done anything to provoke me. I don't attack indiscriminately," she added a hint of sarcasm on the last sentence and a grin.

Now she was being a smart-alec. He went after her. He lunged and she kicked, hitting him to the ground. He recovered and again fists and feet flew, none contacting as both were excellent blockers. For most of the other students it was all defense. Logan never had to be on the offense but now he would pay for it if he didn't. He gave he a swift hook to Marie's side and she fell. He felt like his heart had been ripped out as he watched her collapse with a grimace of pain. He thought he'd seriously hurt her. He couldn't live with himself if that happened.

Rogue didn't care; she deserved it. She was too good on offense and knew he would change the tide of the fight at any moment. She blocked several but then spun, leaving her side exposed. As a trained fighter he took advantage, nothing else. Logan helped her up and whispered, "You okay?"

"Yeah." She smiled and winced a bit.

They went back at it again. Finally he got her in a holding position so she couldn't move. To everyone he had her pinned and then released; a few seconds. To Logan it was an eternity. He felt her every curve, muscle against his own body. Moving together as one as the black leather rubbed together. It clouded his thoughts and tried hard to concentrate. He could smell her hair and scent as it filled his mind. It was overpowering his other senses. He wondered if Rogue felt it too.

She did. She felt all of him; his body, muscles, scruffy facial hair, warmth, breath against her neck. She didn't want him to let go of her, prayed he wouldn't. This touch, his muscles and body against her own, so close, felt so real. She felt her heart rate increase, not just because of exercise. She wondered if he could hear it. He did and she was feeling what he was but then realization set in. This was not the time, nor the place, for these feelings and thoughts.

Finally he let go and they went at it again. He figured three times a charm for practice today with everyone. Finally it ended again with Rogue hitting the floor but not without her getting in a few choice kicks for Logan to the face, and groin. He felt that one.

"So what did you see in that fight?" Logan questioned the students as Rogue returned to sit down. His own thoughts about the match were jumbled. He couldn't remember much of what happened. His senses were on overload.

St. John was being his usual self. "She can whoop your..."

Jubilee grabbed her hand and placed over his mouth. Logan glared and it was not too friendly. Jubilee whispered, "You want to die?" and let go.

"Anyone?"

"Always concentrate and be careful not expose yourself in an attack. It only takes a second to be vulnerable," Bobby said.

"Right. Remember to keep your head in the fight at all times. It's okay to let your emotions out but don't let them control you. Now you guys practice amongst yourselves for a bit."

He went around and watched but mostly avoided looking at Marie. She was too sexy for an eighteen-year-old in her outfit. No matter how much his eyes avoided her, they found her again and again. He loved to watch her in that suit but felt it wasn't appropriate, especially during class. She moved like a cat and it fit her so well. Logan tried to drive those thoughts out of his head, but let's say he dreamt that night of Marie and black leather.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=3047