An itch I can scratch by Ella
Summary: Logan is the perfect person to help Rogue with her affliction. (Disclaimer: I own nothing)
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Adult, Foof, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Beta Read
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2835 Read: 6318 Published: 06/26/2008 Updated: 06/26/2008
Story Notes:
This was rattling around my head for a while, hope ya'll like it. Feedback always appreciated.

1. Chapter 1 by Ella

Chapter 1 by Ella
Rogue ambled up the stairs slowly. Whew, shit that was intense. She had just finished her 4th date with William and she was hornier than a cat in heat. Actually, this was a frequent happening these days, around the same time each month she got an itch that she could not scratch, no matter how much she tried. Granted, she had not let anyone else scratch her itch… at least not fully, but a girl had to have her standards. She was sure that William was in his car right now “taking care of business”. She knew she had left him hot and bothered. He was good looking and all, but she just couldn’t bear to go all the way with him; he was nice, smart, gorgeous, great body, successful…. Etc, etc. There was just something missing, something… she just couldn’t put her finger on.

Crap, she wanted a cigarette, unfortunate side effect of her last mission with the Wolverine. In the tussle, she had accidentally absorbed a little.. well, really a lot and had been suffering the consequences ever since. Including these “days of the month” where she would do anything in site, miracle she wasn’t humping the furniture. Hank said it was due to having absorbed Logan so many times, his feral nature, her being a woman, blah, blah, blah, blah. In other words, she would be in heat a couple of days a month, during her ovulation, and she would have to wait it out until it faded completely, if it would ever go away. Bottom line, she had to either get a “mate” with great scratching abilities or would have to buy stock in Energizer ‘cause at the rate she was going she’d burn out all the batteries in the mansion.

Logan was in the kitchen grabbing a beer from the fridge, unscrewing the cap he took a long swig of the beer. He slowly turned around and went towards the back to light a cigar, anything to get that smell out of his nose. He knew the smell was coming from Rogue, he saw William “the ass wipe’s” car driving away as he pulled up in his motorcycle. He did not know what the smell was, a new perfume or something, maybe that pansy ass gave it to her. He just knew that whatever it was it really hadn’t been there before, and he loved it. Rogue’s scent had always intrigued him, it was one of his favorites, but this was something else. Every time she wore it, it made his mouth water and made his crotch itch. It was one of the reasons he was so guarded around her lately. After that accidental jolt during a mission couple months back it reminded him it could happen again and he did not know how she would react if she knew his latest thoughts regarding her. She was his best friend, as close to a “mate” as he’d ever get, not that he would ever admit that to anyone, and he did not want to ruin that ever.
Logan finished his cigar and made his way up to his room. Walking down the dark hallway, his night vision and super hearing fine tuned, he was not prepared for what hit him. Shit it was like an anvil in his gut. Rogue. That perfume was in hyperdrive and suddenly Logan was uncomfortably stiff in his pants. Following his nose he went towards her door. He stopped, nostrils twitching and ears perking up, and there it was. Even muffled by the door and probably the pillow over her head, was the heavy breathing and panting associated with Logan’s favorite pastime… sex. Snikt Wait a minute bub, she must be alone since he himself saw William’s car leaving. Snikt
Putting his ear to the door he listened closely, the increasing panting, the quiet moaning, the bed springs, and the increasing scent. As Rogue’s climax hit her, the truth hit Loagn… the scent… Rogue was in heat! How could he be that stupid? How could he not realize what was happening? What was he, that much in denial?
Logan was brought back to reality by Rogue’s strangled moan and her quiet whisper of a name he could not understand. Her long sigh told him she was done and ready for bed, well he wasn’t. God, he had to get to his room quickly before he embarrassed himself like a teenager and came in his pants. Not that he remembered being a teenager, but you can’t live with a gaggle of those critters without hearing some stories. Moving quickly and quietly Logan made it back to his room down the hall and promptly closed the door.

Shit was that a door closing? Rogue was so entranced in her “therapeutic session” the world could’ve ended and she would’ve never known the difference. Wow, that was intense. Actually more intense, than it had ever been in the last 3 months this had been happening. The fantasy she used had seemed familiar, but all of the sudden it was like she could smell Logan and the faceless body in her mind had a face and personality, claws and growls included. God she thought she was over him, but now looking back all those fantasies had been of him. His memories of course had helped, but she knew him well enough that even though her subconscious had erased his face she knew the body making her come harder than she had ever come was his. This was ridiculously embarrassing. She wasn’t a young girl anymore, she was a woman, one who had her fair share of partners in the past, but I guess what they say is true… you never forget your first love. Well nothing to do about it now, maybe she did need to let William in… snickers… in more ways that one. He said he’d be on a business trip for a couple of weeks, when he came back he will get the surprise of his life. Rogue got under the covers and made herself comfortable, she was asleep in no time.
Logan came with a growl. That was the third time in less than 15 minutes, sometimes super healing was a curse. He finished rinsing off and turned off the shower. Grabbing the towel he violently toweled himself dry. No matter how much he tried, his treacherous mind kept making Rogue the star of fantasies. In his mind, he did her every which way, at first carnal and aggressive satisfying the Wolverine in his mind, but the last time it was slow and almost …. Sweet. And that time he knew it satisfied the man in his mind. It was that third time that gave him most pause. Sex for him was always a necessity. Something he accepted as part of his “gift”. That’s why he was never very picky with his partners, just young and healthy. It is also the reason he fell so hard for Jean, it was the chase, the predator in him salivating at the competition; but he quickly realized he respected Scott too much to do that to him. Not that he would EVER admit that. But, with Rogue, it had been different, it was about possession, not just domination, but a sense of belonging, of a connection he had never had with anyone. And that scared him…
Too much thinking will rot your brain, better go to sleep and stop this reverie before it got him in trouble. Ignoring the Wolverine, who kept chanting he was a pansy unless he went over there right now and made Rogue his, he fought to fall asleep. Needles to say, it was a restless night full of dreams having everything to do with dark hair, white stripes, and pale skin and nothing to do with green water or evil men in masks.

Logan was pacing like a caged animal, the Wolverine snapping and straining at his restraints. Where the fuck was she? If she did not get here in the next 10 minutes, he would tear New York City apart looking for her. Logan, looked at the clock… 2:09 am; he opened a beer and sat on the bed to wait once again reviewing the events of the last couple of weeks. After that eye opening night last month, Logan had noticed little things about Rogue. Her sudden shyness the next morning, only around him though The covert looks she sent his way during breakfast and the debriefing later on that week. They had again been paired up on a mission and even though she tried to hide it, she had been guarded that night they had spent on stakeout. Unfortunately, nothing had happened and when they had gotten home, Rogue had quickly excused herself after updating the Professor. By the time Logan had come up to his room, Rogue was in the midst of an orgasm; he could smell her down the hallway. All these little things and many others had made Logan design an experiment.
So, that morning he scheduled a surprise training session. He had run various Danger Room scenarios and had made everyone pair up with everyone at least once. He had watched Rogue carefully during her pairings with the other men of the team; she was poetry to watch, even with her powers suppressed. Yet, with all the other men there was no other scent evident except for her natural aggression during combat. By the time it was his turn with Rogue, both of them had been pretty churned up. While he circled her, he could see the change in her eyes and an increase in her heartbeat. He quickly ripped his shirt off, knowing she was wearing her suppression ring. He scented the spike in her pheromones the moment she saw his bare chest, and by the time their hand-to-hand combat session was over both him and Rogue were rushing towards their rooms. He still could not get her smell out of his head. After showering he had quickly made a decision to find Rogue and try to convince her of giving their relationship a change, to take it in another direction. But, when he went to her room it was empty and after a quick search he found out she had gone on a “special” date with William, one she had been planning for a while. This information completely reliable given that it came from the all seeing, all-knowing Jubilee.
So here he was, pacing like a madman for the last 4 hours, ready to tear his hair out waiting for Rogue. His best laid plans of being romantic and passionate going out the window by hour 2 and now all he could think about was breaking William in half. All of a sudden his ears perked up picking up the faint sound of footsteps. Smiling, he quietly stood in the shadows of his doorway and waited for his prey to approach… her scent giving away her nightly activities.

Rogue was trying to be as quiet as she could. The date had been a total disaster, it had gone well up to the point where they had started to get hot and heavy. Rogue had tried to get into it, she really had but pictures of Logan bare-chested from earlier that day kept intruding into her thoughts. She should’ve just stopped right then and there, but she had kept going stubborn to a fault, and finally fate took a hand in matters. While William had his hands up her skirt and was kissing her neck she had moaned Logan’s name. Needless to say, that did no go over well. One thing lead to another, and she had left William’s car after breaking his nose. I hope he doesn’t press charges, maybe I shold consider those anger management classes Jean kept suggesting. Sigh. Back to her trusty rabbit, thank God for Energizer.
She was trying to unlock her door when she heard the sexy drawl behind her.

“Have fun tonight?”

She promptly dropped her keys on the floor as she felt the heat pool in her lower back. Without turning around, she bent down to grope for her fallen keys. By the time she had them in her hand, she was pressed against her door with a panting Logan pinning her there with his body. She heard him take a loud sniff.

“Guess not as much fun as you had planned.”
Logan felt her heartbeat start to race as he slowly ground his hips into her bottom. He knew as soon as he saw her that she had not given herself to William, it was only her scent he could detect on her. That had calmed the Wolverine in his head, but the 4 hours of waiting had made him throw caution to the wind and he had decided to take the direct approach. You couldn’t get more direct than grinding up against her hard as a rock.

Rogue felt the growl rise up in his chest and his hand grip her waist. She couldn’t suppress the moan and could feel herself growing wetter and hotter.

“Need any help with that, darlin’?”
Rogue’s mouth went dry, somehow she knew Logan was not talking about opening her door. As if on cue, she felt his hand slowly creeping up her skirt until he found her core. He slowly slipped a finger inside her panties while he licked at her neck. Oh God! This is what she needed, it was Logan, he was the only one that could scratch her itch. Stupid girl, no sense in denying it now. So, if HE had the courage to take the plunge, SHE would given him the ride of his life.

Pushing the door open they tumbled into the room. Turning around, Rogue grabbed Logan’s hair and crushed his mouth with hers. She immediately opened her lips under him so he could plunge his tongue inside. They wasted no time, she nearly ripped his shirt off as he forcefully zipped down her dress. Discarded clothes followed a path towards the bed as they fell unto it. At the last minute, Rogue rolled Logan in a swift move he had taught her, and pinned him under her thighs. As Logan began to struggle, Rogue ground into his erection
“Please sugar, let me, my way… let me show you how much I need this, need you.”

For the first time in his remembered life, Logan let go of the control to another person. He somehow needed that, it was the ultimate show of trust, and Rogue recognized it and cherished the moment. She quickly impaled herself on him, and started to move slowly at first until she adjusted to his size. Once she felt the familiar pressure start to build, she quickly increased the pace. Logan watched as she climbed higher and higher, and suddenly he needed the control back. He grabbed her by the waist and flipped her. Rogue wasn’t surprised, she knew the Wolverine needed the dominance, but what hit her was opening her eyes and seeing Logan watching her. The intensity of his gaze, his beautiful eyes focused on her as he smiled down at her a second before she closed her eyes swept away in the most amazing orgasm of her life. Logan had never been as entranced as he was watching Rogue come undone in his arms. It was so intense, this connection he felt, it took him by surprise and drove him to come inside her as he bit down on her shoulder marking her.

A while later, Logan stirred and looked down at Rogue. “So what happened with the idiot, wasn’t he a good scratcher?”

Rogue slowly smiled, that was Logan for you, possessive to a fault. “How long have you known about my, err, affliction?”

“Not long, I just figured it out last month. Have you seen Hank about it?”

“Yeah, apparently an unfortunate or fortunate side-effect of your last rumble with my skin.”

Logan shifted and pulled her closer to him “Is it permanent?”

Rogue stiffened, it was now or never “Yeah, it may be since it hasn’t really gone away, just intensified. There is no real cure, just need a permanent professional scratcher….You looking for a second job?”

Logan smiled slowly, God he was brilliant. He tipped Rogue’s chin to look at her, kissing her nose he said “Sure Darlin’ I can scratch that itch for as long as you have it, no one better than me to do it.”

Rogue kissed him lightly “Absolutely, no one like you to scratch it.”

Logan tucked them both into bed and kissed the top of her head. “Mine.”

Rogue threw her leg around him “Love ya too, sugar.”

The End
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2972