Movie Night by N E Star
Summary: Just what movie are the girls talking about? Spoilers for X2 and Star Wars: AOTC.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 345 Read: 2051 Published: 06/23/2008 Updated: 06/23/2008
Story Notes:
Inspired by three days spending every
spare (and even some not spare) moments on the
Treasure Hunt then going to a galaxy far, far away and
reading “Meeting Again” by SaraC
http://www.centimes.demon.co.uk/Cloister/LibraryArchives/meeting.html

1. Chapter 1 by N E Star

Chapter 1 by N E Star
Logan wasn’t sure he wanted to go into the rec room. Yes, he left a boo...something he promised the Professor to look over in there, but with the sounds now coming from it, Thursday must be the movie night. Marie tried to explain it once, something about how the three of them could see themselves in the character's spot. Yeah, well, it was Kitty talking right now, so maybe going in wouldn’t be too bad.

“Okay, what is going on with all the eye work between those two, huh? I mean we know who she’s suppose to end up with.”

“Did you not see the first movie!” Uh! Jubilee. Forget it. “They totally had this ‘I’ve got the hots for you, but we can’t right now' vibe goin’ on.”

“Yeah.” At the soft word, Logan knew he was going into that room come hell or high water. Marie always had that pull over him.

“I mean, when they said good-bye, he was at this crossroads. Unsure of his past, trying to find his future. She was a girl forced to be an adult before her time.” God, was she eloquent. “Now they met again. He’s embraced what he is, and trusts in those around him. She has grown into the age her mind holds, and faces the world as a woman.”

They didn’t hear the door, thank God.

“But what about...” Oh no, Kitty’s going to cry, please don’t let her cry. “What about all he goes through for her? He loves her!”

“Yeah, but that just came off as creepy. Think about it, who would you pick? A boy who relies on his ‘power’ to help him, or a man who knows that there can always be someone stronger, but is willing to give his life for yours? Rogue? Kitty? Honestly.”

Logan had the book and was slowly closing the door when the reaction to Marie’s pick hit his ears. “Oh please, you just have a thing for guy with too much facial hair."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2966