Girl Talk by Shadowlady
Summary: The girl’s have a midnight chat
Categories: X3 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Let's Talk about Sex
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 741 Read: 4704 Published: 12/09/2006 Updated: 12/09/2006

1. Girl Talk by Shadowlady

Girl Talk by Shadowlady
The promise of ice cream smothered in cold MGD was too tempting for Rogue who padded down the hallway to the kitchen. Slipping inside she opened the freezer door just as the faint but distinct sound of a woman’s giggle reached her ears.

Pulling out the pint of vanilla she frowned and turned around as the doors opened and in stepped Dr. Grey, Ms. Monroe, and the familiar pair of teen aged girls she called roommates.

“Rogue,” Dr. Grey smirked at her and waved, “So glad you’re up. Care to join us?”

“Uh..”

“Come on Chica, you can tell us what you think,” Jubilee giggled and waved Rogue toward the island stools.

“Think about what?” Rogue asked softly as the other women slid onto stools along side her.

“Weeelll,” Kitty leaned a little closer to her, “We’re discussing fuckability.”

“Huh?”

“Yep,” Dr. Grey nodded quickly, “We want to know who’s the most fuckable guy in the mansion. Any suggestions?”

Rogue glanced at them and shrugged, “I don’t think about it. After all..”

“Oh quit worrying about that. Come on there has to be someone whom you think is bedable,” Ms. Monroe prodded.

Blinking Rogue shrugged, who would she fuck if she could? That was an easy one, smirking slightly she looked at them before collecting her things, “Who have you figured out so far?”

“So far we’re all in agreement. It’s a toss up between Scott and Remy,” Kitty giggled softly.

Rogue patted her on the shoulder and grabbed a beer, “What about Logan?”

“Uh not our type,” Jean visibly shuddered, “He’s crude and crass, totally uncouth..”

“And wild in the sack,” Storm pointed out waving her cooler at the red-headed doctor. “You said it yourself.”

“You fucked Logan?” Rogue gaped at her.

“No, something I picked up when I read his mind.”

Glancing at the clock Rogue shrugged before heading for the kitchen door, “Then it’s your loss, Logan’s the best fuck around.”

The choking from the women had Rogue all but running up the stairs to collide with a solid, hairy chest. Squeaking in protest at her abrupt loss of momentum she glanced up, “Uh hi Logan.”

“You been drinkin’ kid?”

“No,” Rogue shook her head and held up the beer, “Thought you might like one.”

“Thanks,” Logan watched her slide past him carefully. Letting her get a few feet away he smirked, he’d heard the conversation clearly despite being up on the second floor. “So I’m the best fuck huh? How would you know?”

“Uh I um just..,” Rogue squeaked as she backed away from him.

“Here’s a suggestion,” Logan advanced until he had her pinned against his bedroom door, “You want me – open the door.”

Glancing sharply behind her Rogue stared at the now familiar door of Logan’s bedroom and bit her lip at the trio of gouges in it. Looking at the door for a moment then back at her ice cream she glanced up at Logan’s expression to see if he was making fun of her and swallowed at the naked lust in his gaze, “I’m not a one night kinda girl,” she whispered.

“You’re not a one nighter kid,” Logan agreed stepping back slightly, “Your choice. Walk or open the door.”

With a hand that shook Rogue adjusted her hold on her ice cream as she stared at his naked chest for a moment. What was she going to do? Ice cream for comfort or Logan? Hmm..

With a slight smile Rogue handed Logan her ice cream before shifting and pushing away from the door. Catching the sight of Dr. Grey, Ms. Monroe, and Kitty standing at the top of the stairs she met Logan’s gaze, “What about them?”

“Doesn’t concern them,” Logan grunted as he shifted his weight his gaze boring into her.

“Good,” Turning the knob she pushed against the door and let it swing open. “Lets see if my big mouth was right.”

Chuckling softly Logan stepped through the door, kicking it shut just as Jean and Storm got even with it, “Lets do that,” he agreed ignoring the two women who gaped at him in shock.

“Damn that girl had insider information,” Jean’s distinct voice drifted through the wood – only to be ignored much like the pool of vanilla ice cream melting onto the carpet of Logan’s bedroom.

END
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=296