Bobby's Bet by Shadowlady
Summary: Some of the boys have a little ‘bet’ going – and it’s gonna create trouble!
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Drama
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5519 Read: 4754 Published: 01/05/2007 Updated: 01/05/2007

1. Bobby's Bet by Shadowlady

Bobby's Bet by Shadowlady
Author's Notes:
Okay this sorta follows something I heard on TV that is related to X3 but not really. There are NO spoilers or anything like that for this story its set before X3. Sorta like an X-Men sandwich.
The soft rustle of paper was briefly over ruled by the sound of booted feet before it was muffled by the expensive carpeting that lined the library. Glancing up Rogue smiled softly before gathering herself to get out of the chair having caught a glimpse of her boyfriend.

“I’m tellin’ you this is getting a little out of hand. It didn’t take this long to nail Jubilee for crying out loud.”

“Joe would you relax these things take time. Besides, have you seen who she’s friends with?”

“Wolverine ain’t gonna do a damn thing to you. He’s too busy being in love with Dr. Grey’s memory,” the sharp retort had Rogue frowning and sinking down out of sight behind the chair’s back..

“Yeah Bobby a bet is a bet. So suck it up lover boy, pop Rogue’s cherry and get the fuck on with it.”

Swallowing hard Rogue slid even further down in the chair hoping they hadn’t noticed her and listened, her blood running cold.

“Fine. Just be sure you’ve got the money. I’d hate to do it then find out you ain’t got my money.”

“Bobby, just get your dick in and out before we all call it off.”

“Wonder where she is?” Bobby’s voice was pensive, almost caring for a moment. “Let’s make it interesting boys. We’re gonna change the bet a little.”

“How so?”

“Let’s put a time frame on it. I think it’s fair to say she believes I’m in love with her so lets say I’ve bagged her by the new semester?” Bobby paused looking amongst his friends, “Fair?”


“Yeah. After that we get to penalize you. Double or nothing.”

Laughing the boys gathered the books they were after and departed the library.

Sitting still Rogue felt her blood run cold and shuddered at the cold, impersonal conversation she’d heard. Rising to her feet she dropped the book she’d been reading and headed her room. Climbing the stairs she was glad no one was around even as she moved slowly down the hall, her shoulders hunched against the pain of betrayal.

She’d lowered her guard and let Bobby in to some degree. He was one of the few that she counted as true friends, one of the few she trusted to hang with and for him to be so cold, so callous was disheartening. It made her wonder about the others, those who said they were her friend even as she shuddered under the oppressive weight that seemed to settle firmly on her heart.

Stopping in front of a door she sighed and opened it before stepping inside and closing it with a soft click. Glancing up at the soft sound from nearby she gasped as she realized where she’d wondered into.

“Hey kid?” Logan’s familiar face appeared out of the bathroom a curious look on his face. “What’s up?”

“Um just came to hang,” Rogue replied moving toward the bed and hopping on it. Watching Logan shave she sighed, he’d kill the boys if he knew and she was tempted to tell on them but the thought of Logan getting kicked out for stickin’ up for her was enough to deter her. With a soft sigh she tilted her head slightly and smiled slightly, a cold, maniacal grin that echoed her pain. She would pay good money for the privilege of watching Logan taking the boys apart - he could do it without even breaking a sweat.

“Not goin’ to hang with Icicle?” Logan asked, his words slightly muffled as he rinsed his face and dried it.

“No he’s hanging around with his friends,” Rogue replied with a shrug before smiling warmly at Logan as he stepped into the bedroom and started digging for a t-shirt. “Got a question for you?”

“Shoot?”

Biting her lip Rogue studied Logan for a moment, it was her choice after all and why shouldn’t she have sex with the one man she wanted to. “Would you have sex with me?”

“What?” Whipping his head around Logan stared at the young woman on his bed. He wondered briefly if she’d touched him again then shook that thought off. Rogue was too protective of her body, of her skin to touch without a good reason and he didn’t think wanting to know his thoughts would be reason enough for her.


“You heard me,” with a shrug Rogue looked steadily at him. “I mean I am eighteen, I’m healthy, granted my skin..”

“Isn’t an issue,” Logan shot back in amazement. “Why? Doesn’t Bobby want..”

“Bobby ain’t you,” Rogue shrugged and stared hard at Logan. “Besides, he’s not exactly the most aware person alive. And I’ve always wanted to be with you like that. I don’t expect you to suddenly want to be with me constantly or anything..”

“What are you asking for?”

“A no-strings, one night stand?”

Logan stared at her, his arms crossed over his chest even as he willed his heart to stop trying to jump out of the metal encased body it was in. “One night? That’s it? No repeat performances, no strings?”

“No strings. Repeat performances are available,” she replied seriously. “I want it to be you.”

Logan nodded slowly, “Why?”

“What?”

“Why me? Why not Bobby?”

Rogue sighed, “Because I owe me that much.”

Logan frowned at her choice of words but shrugged, “Where?”

“Your room is sound proofed so it’s probably the best place. Unless of course you want to go somewhere else?”

“When?” Logan demanded almost jumping up and down with his impatience.

“Tonight? Of course if you’ve got plans..”

“Tonight’s fine,” Logan replied seriously. “As long as you tell me why you owe you that much?”

Rogue shrugged, “We’ve known each other a very long time Logan. We know more about each other than anyone else will ever know because we’ve been so linked by my skin. I guess I just realized that after all this time I’m tired of pretending something I don’t want. My body belongs to me, who I give it to is up to me.”

“Bobby said something didn’t he?”


“Yes,” Rogue sighed recognizing the appraising look in his eyes and knowing she couldn’t lie to him. “And it hurt but it also made me aware of a few things. Things I’m not willing to give up, choices I made a long time ago on a deserted road when this mutant I tried to steal a ride from didn’t throw me out of his truck when he found out about my skin.”

Logan nodded slowly, “Your skin makes you who you are. Besides, I couldn’t leave you behind. Tried it.”

Rogue giggled softly, “I know. I tried it to on that train - only it didn’t work out the way we wanted it to. So? You still wanna have sex with me? You can do anything you want to.”

“Be here at seven tonight,” Logan replied seriously. “You got protection?”

“No,” Rogue shook her head slowly. She had never bought condoms in her life.

“I’ll bring some. Might want to have a nap this afternoon.”

“Can I crash in here?”

“Sure,” Logan shrugged and grabbed his jackets to slip into them. “I’m gonna head into town. Be back in a few hours.”

Rogue nodded and watched him head for the door, “Logan,” pausing until he turned to face her she smiled softly, “Thank you. It means a lot to me.”

“Like you said it’s your choice,” Logan replied softly before turning and walking out the door. Closing it he headed for the stairwell, his mind whirling at the thought that he’d actually get to touch her. That the one woman who held him in the palm of her hand wanted to have sex with him.

Slipping out of the mansion he ignored the students milling about on the grass, they weren’t important to him. Their opinions were of little consequence for him; as long as they stayed in their corner away from him he would behave himself.

It didn’t take him long to find what he was lookin’ for at the stores down town. Finally finished shopping he headed for the familiar comfort of a smoky bar. Sitting on the stool he ordered a beer and stared at the dark bottle wishing it was more potent.

For years he’d wanted more than just friendship from Rogue - right from the moment he’d stopped the truck to let her ride with him. She wasn’t the first who’d tried to ride with him - she was however, the first one he’d actually allowed in his truck. The others had been tossed out and left behind without a glance, but for some reason that tiny slip of a girl had wormed her way into his heart.


He had no regrets either, not one. Granted her offer was a little startling considering how close she’d gotten with the ice-prick but he had a feeling that when she was ready she’d let him know the whole story. Maybe Bobby had tried something and it had scared her, or maybe Rogue was as tired of the games as he was and wanted something more.

Either way he’d give her whatever she wanted for however long she wanted it. Finishing his beer he nodded at the bartender before walking out and heading home. For the first time in a very long time he actually looked forward to the coming darkness.



Frowning slightly Rogue tilted her head as she stared at the two sheer body-stockings she held. Finally shaking her head at her own folly she rolled both of them up and started for the door of her room.

Rolling her eyes at a knock she moved quickly and jerked open the door to see Bobby standing there with a slightly crooked grin on his face.

“Hey Rogue,” Bobby smiled at her, granted she was pretty but still she was just another notch on his bedpost. “Uh you wanna go into town, catch a movie?”

“Sorry,” Rogue replied slowly, “I promised Logan I’d watch the game with him tonight. Why don’t you ask the guys if they wanna go with you? I’ll *bet* one of them would be happy to join you.”

“They’ve all got plans,” Bobby replied slowly a frown crossing his face. “What game?”

“It’s playoff season Bobby. Don’t tell me you forgot about it,” Rogue shrugged and stepped into the hall. “Maybe next time.”

Watching Rogue stalk off down the hall Bobby felt his irritation climb as Rogue slipped soundlessly into Logan’s room. Grinding his teeth at the distinct sound of Logan’s voice as she closed the door had him wanted to freeze the bigger man before he sighed. He still had two whole months before the new semester began, plenty of time to get Rogue into bed and then move on.


“So you sure about this?” Logan asked softly, having heard Bobby in the hall.

“Yeah I’m positive,” Rogue smiled at him and held up the sheer fabric she’d been carrying. “Brought a couple of body suits as well.”

“Excellent. Uh you wanna drink?”

Rogue shook her head slowly, a slow, steady smile crossing her face as she moved toward Logan, “Maybe later. You’ll have to give me a few pointers here.”


“No worries,” Logan whispered softly as her hands came to rest on his chest, “I’ll be happy to give you all the help you need.”

“Good,” Rogue smiled at him warmly. She wanted everything this man had to offer and she’d take whatever he was willing to give. If this night was all she ever got to have, she was going to enjoy it or be damned.

Even knowing that come morning there was every chance she’d be gone, Logan couldn’t bring himself to turn away from her, turn away from what he wanted so desperately. Knowing he was damned Logan mentally kissed what was left of his soul goodbye and moved toward her.

Taking care to be sure she enjoyed his touch, his kisses he worshiped her body. Paying homage to the mortal body that held the soul that owned him. Long after she’d slipped into a sound sleep, the sounds of her responses were locked within his mind, within his heart.

Rising Logan padded into the bathroom and turned on the light to stare in the mirror at himself. Shaking his head he sighed, “Logan you’re a damn fool. Once is never gonna be enough,” he whispered softly, painfully even as he sucked in a breath and turned to kill the light.

Slipping in next to Rogue he curled around her and pulled her tight against him before closing his eyes. Exhaling slowly he smiled sadly, “Gonna keep you Marie, even if I don’t know just how yet.”

Sighing Rogue shifted, easing closer to Logan’s warmth even as she smiled at the words he’d whispered. He really didn’t know it but Logan had no worries, he could keep her as long as he wanted.




Frowning at the sudden turn in events Bobby wondered where the hell Rogue was. He hadn’t talked to her in over a week, other than in class and when he did see her she was always talking to Logan.

Shaking his head he headed for the library and the boys who were talking about a new girl. Hiding a grin as he walked past her he had to admit that Danny was a lucky guy. Briefly he wondered how it was that his turn had come around with a deadly skinned mutant instead of a telepath or someone neat like that.

“Hey guys, how’s it going?” Bobby said dropping into the seat next to Danny and making a couple of ice cubes to drop into his friend’s glass of pop.

“Very well. How’s it going with you?” Danny asked quickly with a grin.


“She’s hiding or something,” Bobby shrugged. “Not that it matters much. I’m still in and I’ve got time.”

“Well a bet is a bet,” Joe snapped and pointed a finger at him, “and you’re running out of time.”
Frowning Logan paused beside the bookshelves and listened, his stomach twisting at the conversation and he wondered who knew about what was going on.

“Yeah you’re one to talk. I don’t see you nailing Kitty yet.”

“You’re just jealous cause I got an easy mutation. Now, suck it up princess and fuck her before you wind up having to pay us. Or else we’ll give the money to Logan - I’m sure he can get into her pants a lot faster than you ever could.”

Logan frowned at the words, who was Bobby supposed to fuck?

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. I hate wearing a flippin’ condom and you stick me with the mutant with toxic skin. Have you forgotten what she did to Logan? I mean he was in a coma for days..”

“Suck cock Bobby, a bet’s a bet. You give?”

“Hell no! Do I look like I got three hundred bucks in my back pocket?”

“Better get between her legs then Drake or no moolah,” Joe laughed with the others and rose to leave the library.


Snarling under his breath Logan waited until everyone including Bobby had left the library before he headed for his room. Thinking over the events of the past few days he wondered if Rogue was aware of the bet going on. Pausing just inside his bedroom doorway he swore softly as he realized that was probably what had driven her into his bed.

“Damn fool,” Logan ground out as he paced across his room to stare out the window. “Should have known, should have picked up on something.”

Reaching for a cigar he took a long drag before turning to glance at the door as it swung open to reveal Rogue standing there.

“Hey Logan,” sensing his anger Rogue moved into the room even further closing the door soundlessly. She knew his moods and this one was dangerous. Briefly she wondered if he was pissed at her and felt a sinking sensation in her gut when he barely spared her a glance before turning to the window.

“What brings you up here?” Logan asked coldly, his anger fading into an unlimited pain.

“Came to hang out,” Rogue said settling on the bed slowly, “What’s wrong?”


Logan shook his head and inhaled the rich cigar smoke, “How’s Icicle doing?”

“I haven’t talked to him lately,” Rogue replied uneasily.

“So you wanna tell me what he said that was so bad?” Logan glanced coldly at her before turning back to the window.

Staring at her hands Rogue sighed, it sounded like Logan had heard something and he was pissed about it. Shaking her head she looked steadily at him, “Are you sure you want to know?”

“Why not?” Logan turned to face Rogue slowly, indifferently. “I’m sure it can’t be so bad.”

“What did I do Logan?” Rogue demanded suddenly. “What was so wrong about what I did?”

“Nothing,” Logan shrugged carelessly. “You’ve made your position clear.”

Rising Rogue stared at Logan, “Who are you really mad at Logan? Me?”

Shoving aside his anger, his pain Logan shrugged, “I’m not mad. I just decided I don’t like being played. I’m not an object, and I never will be. It might be best if you came clean with Drake,” Logan drawled. “He might forgive and forget you stepping out on him. After all, it’s not like you slept with anyone important. Never know you might even have a real good laugh.”

Feeling her blood turn to ice Rogue swallowed, “I’m not laughing Logan.”

“Wolverine,” the cold, callous tone filled the room.

Blinking at the burning in her eyes, Rogue stared at him. “What did you hear?”

“You still here?” Logan ground out. “Figured you’d be off talkin’ to your boyfriend.”

Nodding slowly Rogue turned to the door; obviously Logan wasn’t going to talk to her. Pausing at the door she turned to stare at him and shivered at the ice in his expression. “I never lied to you Logan, never used you regardless of what you’ve been told.”

“No you just go making bets that..”

“Whoa,” Rogue whirled to face him and stared with a mixture of horror and embarrassment. “Who told you I made a bet about you?”

“Kid..”


“No I wanna know. I never made a bet with anyone. Not about this, not about us! I’ve loved you too long, wanted you too much to ever do something as shameful as that. Not once in the entirety of our relationship have I ever played with your emotions Logan, not now not ever. I’d rather be your friend, watch you be happy somewhere else than ever hurt you like that. I’d tear my own heart out before I did that.”

“Your little friends don’t think so,” Logan snarled without turning to face her. He could smell her conviction, the honesty rolling off her but refused to bend. He wouldn’t believe anything anymore, not from anyone here.

“Friends?” Rogue whispered softly her expression falling as she thought it over. A few seconds of tense, anger filled time passed before Rogue whirled to jerk open the door. She’d show him, she’d make things abundantly clear. “Those low down, sneaky, sons of bitches.”

The sudden movement from behind him had Logan looking at Rogue and noting her pain filled gaze along with the anger that seemed to bubble up like molten lava. Knowing she was mad he merely shrugged, he was gonna leave again it was merely a matter of getting rid of Rogue so he could pack.

“I’ll fix them,” Rogue growled as she left the door hanging open and stepped into the hallway. Spotting a familiar figure moving toward her she clenched her fists before relaxing them, hoping that the anger didn’t run through her voice, “Hey Kitty you seen Bobby?”

“He’s in the study with the boys. I don’t know what they’re doing, but it must be hilarious cause they’re laughing their butts off.”

“You sleep with Danny yet?”

“No, been thinking about it though.”

“Don’t. The boys have a bet with Bobby about him takin’ my virginity, probably got one about you as well. It ain’t worth whatever they have on the line for you to be humiliated like that, okay?”

“What?” Kitty gaped at Rogue who stalked down the hall followed rather quickly by an irate looking Wolverine. Knowing it was best to leave things as they were she headed for her room. If what Rogue said was true she didn’t want to have any more to do with any of them again.

All but running down the stairs, Rogue headed for the study ignoring the sound of heavy boots behind her. She’d had enough of this game, enough of being treated like some thing instead of someone.

Stopping in front of the study door she took a deep breath to calm her anger even as she mentally shrugged it goodbye. Jerking open the door she froze and glanced up into hazel eyes as Logan’s large hand covered hers.

“What are you doing?” Logan hissed.


“Taking back control,” Rogue replied coldly. “I didn’t survive the streets and Magneto to have someone make me out to be an object. I don’t have all that much Logan, but what I do have is mine to do with what I want. I don’t have a single regret about making love with you. Not. One. Regret,” she snarled angrily, pain in her eyes along with a heavy dose of conviction.

Feeling her fingers slip from beneath his Logan watched her walk across the room to where Bobby was sitting with several of his friends. Shaking his head Logan followed her, ignoring the smattering of other students in the room.

“Hey Rogue,” Bobby looked up and smiled softly at Rogue. Keeping the smile on his face was a lot harder to do when he realized that Logan was only a few steps behind her, and both their expressions were borderline insane. “You look upset.”

“Upset?” Rogue echoed, “No I’m not upset. I’m pissed off Robert. How dare you make bets about peoples choices? Did you think I’d be so stupid and naive as to turn the other cheek?”

“What are you talking about?” Bobby asked slowly, fear creeping into his voice.

“She’s talkin’ ‘bout that bet you made with your friends bub,” Logan snarled angrily.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. We don’t have a bet going, do we?” Bobby turned to the other three boys who shook their heads, desperation in their expressions.

“Sell it to someone else,” Rogue snarled before shrugging carelessly, “You lose anyway Bobby. You sure as hell wouldn’t have been first.”

“What do you mean by that?” Bobby snapped rising to his feet as Rogue crossed her arms across her chest glaring at him.

“It was never going to be you,” Rogue snapped and smiled sweetly, the movement twisting her features into a cold mask. “Never.”

“Look just because you’re upset doesn’t mean you can just start..”

“Shut up,” Logan snarled. “I heard you and your little friends. Just be glad I don’t deal with you.”

Bobby paled beneath his tan and sat silently as Rogue glared at him. Swallowing when she jerked her gloves off he watched her turn and stalk out of the room, leaving an irate Logan in his escape path.

“Look, whatever you think you heard..”

“Save it,” Logan growled his claws coming out slowly as he stepped toward the little prick. “You hurt Rogue means you’re fair game. You and your friends better find a hole to crawl into and stay the hell away from her.”


Shaking his head Logan whirled and headed after Rogue. It didn’t take him long to find her tossing her things into her worn duffle bag, tears on her face and pain coming off her in waves. “You running again?”

“Why not?” Rogue whispered sadly. “I should have known better Logan. I should have known that nothing was ever gonna be the way I wanted it to be. I stopped having that luxury when my mutation kicked in..”

“I guess I didn’t help blowing up at you like that either,” Logan sighed as he closed the door behind him and leaned against it. “I’m sorry about that Marie.”

With an indifferent shrug Rogue glanced at him, “Don’t be Wolverine. After all you’re the expert on being screwed aren’t you? I guess I forgot that for a moment,” there was a sadness, a total acceptance in her tone that hurt more than any rage or blame ever could have.

“Don’t,” Logan raked a hand through his hair. “Don’t run from this Marie. I know I fucked up but at least give me a chance to make it up to you.”

Pausing Rogue turned all the way to face Logan, “I fucked up Logan. I said no-strings but I wanted them. I played you just like Bobby played me to get what I wanted. I wanted to be yours; I wanted to know what it felt like to be with someone I loved. I found out, now I have to pay for it.”

“No you don’t,” Logan stared at her seriously, his heart pounding at her words, “I’ve never been real good at tellin’ you how I feel Marie, I know that. It doesn’t mean I don’t care, or that I can’t..it just means I ain’t one for pretty words.”

With a sad smile Rogue moved across the room to stand in front of him, “I asked for too much Logan. I took without really thinking about it. I guess I forgot for a moment that I’m not like other women. I still don’t regret having sex with you; I don’t think I’ll ever have any.”

“Where are you going to go?”

“Where I was born I guess. Where the girl I was became the woman I am. New York City.”

Logan stared hard at her for a moment before reaching up and trailing a finger down her cheek, relishing the pain as her mutation kicked in. He knew she’d never stay, but at the same time he wanted her to have those pretty words she always longed for.

Jerking back from his touch, Rogue reached out for Logan as he started to collapse. Catching him under the arms she eased him all the way to the floor even as her mind swam with his thoughts, his emotions.

Sitting on the floor with his head in her lap Rogue gasped at the swirling thoughts, slowly forcing her mind to make some sense of them.


*You can run Marie, but you’re never gonna find what you’re looking for. Sooner or later you gotta stand and fight for it,* the distinct growl of Logan in her mind washed her with warmth.

*Why can’t I run from it? Why can’t I just say to hell with it all?*

*Because I need you. I need to have something in my life that makes me feel alive. I’ve been alone Marie, I’ve been on the road you’re trying to get on. It’s not a nice place to be. Please let me in. Let me give you everything I have. Let me prove that I love you that I’m always going to. Even if it means standing and fighting, let me prove it to you.*

Brushing at the tears on her face, Rogue inhaled shakily before nodding slowly and leaning over Logan. Long after the afternoon sun started to fade she sat there running a hand through his hair waiting for him to come to.

When he stirred she sighed softly and brushed a soft kiss across his forehead, “I want strings Logan,” she whispered sadly even as she felt him stirring.

“Short ones,” Logan grunted awkwardly before tightening his grip on her thigh. “All the short strings you want in the world.”

Smiling Rogue nodded as she looked at him, “So does that mean I can sleep in with you?”

“Anytime you want to baby. Uh maybe we should just sleep here tonight, my legs don’t seem to want to work too well right now,” Logan struggled to sit up and glanced at the rapidly darkening sky out the window. “Shit how long was I out for?”

“Few hours,” Rogue shrugged, “But I knew you’d wake up. I think we should tell the Professor about what those boys were doing. It’s not fair to the girls they’ve been with to let them continue on as they have been.”

“I agree,” Logan grunted pulling his weight up to lean against her bed. “I’ll talk to him in the morning.”

“Come on, let’s get you into bed. I’m not about to sleep on the floor. Jubilee will probably step on us or something.”

Chuckling Logan struggled to his feet and stumbled the few steps over to Rogue’s bed before sinking onto the edge of it, “I meant what I said Marie. You want strings; you’ve got ‘em in spades.”

“Good,” Rogue replied with a smirk, “Strings mean I can tie you up into knots.”

“You do that anyway. Give me a hand with these boots. Probably sleep like a baby all night.”


“Jeans and shirts to,” Rogue grunted as she removed his boots. Within minutes she had him undressed and tucked into her bed before she had shed her clothes and wrapped herself into a nightgown, socks and gloves. “Night Logan.”


Slipping soundlessly into the dark room Kitty sighed as she stared at a familiar pair of boots. Rolling her eyes she shook her head and glanced at Rogue’s bed where two obviously exhausted people lay sleeping.

“Good for you,” she whispered before grabbing her nightgown and slipping into the bathroom. She’d spent several hours sobbing into Storm’s shoulder after she’d heard the confrontation between Wolverine, Rogue, and the boys.



Glancing up at a knock on the door Charles smiled, “Yes come in.”

“Morning Chuck,” Logan’s easy drawl drew a slight grin from Charles.

“Good morning Logan, what can I do for you?”

“Do something about Bobby and his friends,” Logan retorted flopping into a chair. “They’ve been making bets about nailing the girls around here.”

“You certain of this?” Charles leaned forward a concerned look on his face.

“Yep, found out he had a bet about Rogue and..” Logan paused, “It was hard not to gut him.”

“Does Rogue know about it?”

“She knew before I did. It wasn’t pretty when she found out I knew. We sorta had words but we figured out who was to blame and moved on. I’m afraid though that the boys haven’t really learned a lesson. Still figure they should get their asses kicked but Rogue said to tell you.”

“I will certainly deal with it. Do we know who any of the girls were?”

“Jubilee was one, there’s a bet going on about that kid uh Kitty, Rogue, and may be more.”

“Thank you Logan. This is indeed troubling activity. I will ensure it stops immediately,” Charles said then frowned slightly. “How are things going with you and Rogue?”

“She’s movin’ in with me,” Logan replied honestly. “For the first time in a long time we both know what we want, know we can have it. Ain’t nothing for it I guess.”

Charles smiled, “I’m glad to hear it. Now then I imagine you’re helping Rogue move her things so I won’t keep you. I’ll let you know what happens with the boys.”

“Thanks.”


Charles watched Logan walk away, the door closing silently and sighed. He would definitely make sure that the boys understood the penalty of their actions. A slow, steady smile crossed his face as he glanced down at the pages he was currently working on. Picking up the eraser he made short work of changing the instructor for Phys-Ed from Scott and Logan, oh yes those boys would be wishing they’d never let their genitals talk them into such stupidity.

The end.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=291