She Drank Them Both Up by MutantDane
Summary: Just a little bit of Marie and Logan fun.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2095 Read: 3370 Published: 04/29/2008 Updated: 04/29/2008
Story Notes:
Lyrics taken from Harry Nilsson's song "Coconut." None of the characters are mine. I don't claim any of them, just a bit of fun. And to make it easier, Rogue can control her powers. Also, it's my first story.

1. She Drank Them Both Up by MutantDane

She Drank Them Both Up by MutantDane
Finally, Logan was back. The mansion seemed slightly desolate. He looked around as he approached on his bike and saw, even more so, that there was no activity at Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters. Maybe it was just his imagination.

He parked the bike in the garage next to all of Scott's prize vehicles. He couldn't help but grin when he noticed that Scott had locked up the bike that Logan had borrowed not one year ago on his trip to Alkali Lake. He grabbed his bag, slinging it over his shoulder and heading inside.

When he walked inside he immediately heard the shuffling of small feet and some song playing on the stereo that was kept downstairs. He winced at the music. He knew this song, don't ask him how or who it was. The lyrics ran through his mind as the song played on...

Say "Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take,
I say, Doctor, to relieve this belly ache?
I say, Doctor, ain't there nothin' I can take,
I say Doctor! let me get this straight".
You put the lime in the coconut, drink them both up...


Logan's ears moved toward the sound of the music and the sound of... yes, that was what he thought it was, Marie singing. He moved closer with the most quiet footsteps he could muster. He peeked around the corner, down the small hallway that had the fridge on the left and he could see the island in the middle of the kitchen. And there she was... standing in front of the island, facing away from him. She was dancing as she attended to something on the island, as well as singing along to the music.

Logan smiled and set the bag down outside the kitchen and started walking in. Ah, so that's what she was up to. Mixed drinks. And some simple snacks that looked to involve crackers, cheese, and some fruit. But the drinks certainly outweighed the snack in portions. He walked far enough ahead to lean against the corner of the fridge. He was now in plain sight while Marie was consumed in her dancing. She had moved back to the counter. She was putting together a margarita and the corner of his mouth went up. He wasn't sure if he could stay quiet much longer. The sway of her hips and the lyrics falling from her mouth were having a different effect on him than he thought it may have.

Logan felt a small lump in his throat. Arms crossed, he finally spoke, "Marie."

She nearly jumped out of her skin at his voice, nearly knocking over her drink. But Logan sprinted forward and caught it before it could tip enough to spill or fall to the ground.

"Logan!!" Marie's drawl was very evident, as she had her hand to her chest in shock.

"Almost dropped your drink, kid." Logan smirked and handed it to her. "Speaking of the drink... you sure you should be doing that?" He leaned against the counter and watched her face for the reaction he always aimed for.

Marie gave him a bit of a look. "I shouldn't be drinking and you shouldn't be sneaking up on people, Logan." She moved beside him to grab a piece of strawberry and pop it into her mouth. "So what are you going to do about it?" She took a nice swig of her drink as Logan raised his left eyebrow and smirked.

He moved to the fridge and opened it. He took a minute to look around and spotted it, a beer. Wow. What was that doing in there? He didn't care.

Whilst looking through the fridge, he heard Marie stirring and felt her coming closer. What he didn't expect was her absolute chivalry. He suddenly felt her hand snake around his stomach and venture down to cup his crotch.

"You never gave me an answer, Logan." Her breath was hot against his neck as her breasts pushed against his back."What are you going to do about it?" Her hand started moving against him, waking him in ways he didn't imagine she would, or could, ever do.

"You've drank too much, Marie." He turned around, her hand having no choice but to release the grip she had on him so intimately.

"I know exactly what I'm doing, Logan." She looked up at him and moved slowly backwards, moving her hips to the music, her hands coming up above her head. Marie looked him straight in the eyes as she danced seductively. She turned around and grabbed her drink and began moving toward him again with an intent look on her eyes.

Logan's left eyebrow was raised higher than it probably ever has been. What the hell did she think she was doing, anyway?!

As she came closer, Marie took a nice drink of her margarita and then slid her finger over the rim for a moment to pick up salt, and in turn slipped the finger into her mouth.

That finger was in her mouth way too long, Logan noted.

As she released her finger from her mouth, she spoke. Her eyes were mixed with emotion. "Let it go, Logan."

Logan stood there, watching her. He set her beer down and walked towards her, grabbing her wrist so quickly that she jumped back. He brought her hand up to his face and took the same finger she had just sucked on into his mouth. A small noise escaped from Marie's throat as she felt Logan's tongue on her finger and the suction as he slowly slid the finger out of his mouth.

That taste... what a taste it was. He licked his lips and moved his head to the side for a moment and gave a bit of a shrug. "Not bad." He paused. "For a kid."

That was it for Marie. She wasn't a kid, and she was determined to make Logan think the same way. She pushed him against the fridge and threw off his jacket and brought his shirt over his head quickly. It was all happening so quickly, all he could do was stand there. Hell, he didn't really want to stop it anyway. Something told him not to, but something else told him it felt damn good. Her hand wandered over his chest as she pressed hot, open-mouthed kisses over his chest and abdomen. She stood up and pressed herself into him, feeling his arousal push against her. He drew in a breath as she trapped his erection between their bodies.

"Would a kid do that to you... Wolverine?" She whispered and bit his earlobe and soothed the pain with a lick.

Logan began reaching for her but she pushed his hands away. His breathing was erratic and the look on his face wanton.

"Not this time, Logan. It's my turn." She pushed him back against the fridge and the feeling of cold and heat shot through his body and mixed into a beautiful feeling of desire. She reached down and harshly pulled at his buckle, pulling his belt off and tossing it aside. She grinned, the vixen, as she moved down his body to kneel in front of him. Logan's head fell back against the fridge as she unbuttoned his pants and then unzipped them, pulling his pants far enough down to expose what she wanted as well as limit his movements. She took his head into her mouth and so began the best ride of his life. Pulling, sucking, licking, and grabbing him in more ways than he'd ever felt. His hand went into her hair to hold her head there. His eyes were closed because he knew if he looked at her now it would release something in him and he wasn't sure if she could handle that.

Marie began sucking even harder and the smell of her arousal was so evident to Logan, he was surprised it had lasted this long. His gasps were low and muffled as he tried to hold back. This whole time, he hadn't been able to say a thing, he just realized. "Marie-ahh" As he spoke her name, the suction had become completely unbearable and she suddenly let him go. He was so close and she sensed it and stopped. He looked almost devastated when she looked at him.

She climbed up his body and licked his chin. "Maybe that will teach you not to call me kid." That smirk... that smirk was gonna make her pay.

Logan's breathing was even more unsteady as he looked into her deep brown eyes. "Maybe," he said, finally. "But now it's my turn, babe." Somehow he had gotten out of his pants during their conversation. He unleashed his claws and tore off her shirt and bra, simultaneously. He grabbed her denim clad ass and quickly moved her against the island, pushing himself between her legs. The moan she released was unbelievably loud and Logan kept on task. His mouth immediately latched onto her nipple, biting and then sucking. She pawed at his shoulders and hair, his eyes closed, basking in the sensation. He finally let go of her and moved back to pull off her pants and throw them to the ground.

Marie sat up as soon as she was completely naked and wrapped her legs around Logan, kissing him with the deepest fervor she could summon. "Logan..." She breathed out between their kisses, "Make me scream your name." She pulled away from his embrace, just as he began sliding into her. What a damned tease. She wanted to scream his name, he'd make it happen.

Logan stepped back, watching her face. He grabbed onto her hips, pulling her off the counter. He spun her around and walked her back to the island, her back molding against his abdomen. "The game ends here, Marie. And the screaming begins."

Marie looked back at him as he bent her over the island. She moaned lowly as she felt him slide into her. She grabbed onto the countertop, holding on for what she knew was going to be a wild ride.

Logan had one hand on her hip and one up by her neck as he filled her. Both let out a small sigh, and then Marie squeaked as he pulled almost completely out of her again. "Logan," she practically begged. And with that, he thrust himself into her quickly and deeply. As began his pace. It began in long, meaningful deep thrusts. Her moans were becoming louder and he reached down to pull her upper body off of the island a bit, biting into her shoulder as he thrust into her hard. She let out a scream that sounded a lot like his name, he wasn't sure.

"Come on, baby. Say it like you mean it." He moved his hand to her center and began pleasuring her as he continued his deep thrusts.

Finally, she felt a surge up her spine and heat overtook her body, as the sensation overwhelmed her. "Logan- Oh god, Logan!" she yelped. Logan thrusting had become much faster and harder as he felt himself go over the edge. He grunted once as he felt himself release inside of her, thrusting into her with one hard and deep thrust, along with two smaller thrusts that finished him off. He relaxed against her back as they both half-lay and half-stand there, holding onto one another. Logan pressed one hot kiss to her shoudler and backed away from her. He found his pants on the ground and began pulling them up his body.

Rogue turned around and looked at him through hazy eyes. "No, you don't." She grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his pants. "Not yet." She paused and looked at him, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth which he reciprocated with a purse of the lips. "They don't get back for another 5 hours... and I plan on using them wisely."

He smirked and laughed, completely forgetting to ask where everyone else was. He just accepted the fact that she was the only one there and didn't think twice about the others.

Marie smiled at him and ran around the kitchen for a moment to put things away and picked up their clothes. She looked back over at him, "Just so we don't have to worry about doing this later."

Logan went over to her and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "Trust me, you're not leaving your room tonight, darlin'."

Darlin. She smirked. She could live with that.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2876