Busted by Ms Tefi
Summary: Logan snoops around on Rogue's computer.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 980 Read: 3304 Published: 04/28/2008 Updated: 04/28/2008

1. Busted by Ms Tefi

Busted by Ms Tefi
Logan looked at his watch and grinned,"Right on time" he snickered. It was now 1:00 and the giggle trio was safely ensconced if front of the t.v watching Passions. He didn't personally see what the draw was for the girls, since soap operas were not his bag. Although, he did get a kick out of "Timmy".

Making sure the coast was clear, he snuck into the girl's room. Careful not to knock over any of Ms.Lee's precious stuffed animals, he sat down at Marie's computer. "O.K..Now I found out what all that whispering and giggling has been about lately."

Ever since the professor had given Marie the computer a few weeks ago, she and the other girls had been on it constantly. "They sure as hell aren't doing homework on this thing."

This thing, was what had been keeping his little Marie from his bed until the wee hours of the night. Her lame excuses of doing research didn't hold up. He could hear their laughter through the walls, everytime they went on-line.

"Now, how do I turn this thing on?" he grumbled.

After pushing a few buttons the hard drive began to whirl and the monitor lit up like a christmas tree. When all the technical mumbo jumbo was over, he was surprised to find a picture of himself plastered across the screen. It was one that Marie had taken a month or so ago when they were picnicing in the woods. He was sprawled out sleeping against a tree, with his shirt off and apparently she had stuck a posie in his hand for laughs. Thoughts of some serious payback flashed through his mind, for that little stunt.

"What the fuck is this?"

A tiny box appeared on the screen asking for a password to connect.

"Fuck!"

He tried typing in everything he could think of that Marie might use as a password, without any luck.

Invalid password
Invalid password
Invalid password

"GRRRRRRR...alright, Logan think!

He glanced up at one of the tiny bears sitting on top of the monitor. The name Mr.Peepers was embroidered on its shirt.

"Well, what the hell. It's worth a shot, I geuss."

When he typed in the bears name, the computer started making a skreeching sound. Logan just knew someone would hear that racket and ran over to peak outside, just in case. The hallway outside was clear of anyone, so he quietly closed the door and resumed his position.

Logan knew enough from watching the professor to know, that the little computers flashing meant he was now online. When nothing else happened, he began looking around on the desktop and spotted the favorites folder.

"Hmm...O.k, darlin, let's see what this is."

He maneuvered the mouse over and clicked on the folder. Immediately a list of website names popped up.

www.yahoo.com

www.nbc.com/passions

www.bigstud.com

That one grabbed his attention, quick.

When he clicked on the addy a new screen popped up. A few seconds later, he was staring wide eyed at a bevy of steroid inflated men. Each picture had a strategically placed star, where their cocks should be. He moved the screen up and hit the enter button.

"YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO ENTER THIS SITE"

After once more hitting enter, another window popped up. This one asked for a members name and password.

"Fuck me, not another one! This shit is getting on my nerves!"

He was suprised when his first guess worked.

Member ID=Rogue
Password=Mr. Peepers

Girating music began blasting from the speakers, as picture after picture appeared on the screen. This time there were not any stars.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me. There is no way that thing is real!"

Logan had seen enough pictures of naked men in that few seconds to last him a lifetime. Desperately looking for something to get rid of them, he hit a button that said Chat.

Thankfully the men went bye bye and a relatively harmless looking screen popped up. Names and dialogue began floating up the screen.

"What the hell kinda name is blowme_now69 and PockeTRocket?

Tiny screens began popping up all over.

"Hey there Rogue...wanna chat me up?"

"You cyber?"

"I love your name, Rogue...wanna see my pic?"

Logan quickly began hitting the little x's that closed the windows, only to have more pop up.

"Nice to see you again, Rogue...Wanna play?"

"I'm horny baby..wanna chat?"

Logan's claws began to slowly inch out as each message got more detailed. So this was what the giggle squad was up to. He was sorely tempted to hack the whole damn thing to bits.

"You there, Rogue...come on darlin..talk to me."

"This AINT Rogue,you sick motherfucker!"

"Logan, what the hell are you doing on my computer?"

Busted!

Jumping up from his seat, he stood blocking the monitor screen. The little beeps behind him of more windows opening signed his death warrant.

"I was just...."

"You were just, what Logan? Playing a innocent game of solitaire? Checking your horoscope..what?"

Marie was fighting the urge to laugh as the crimson stain flooded his face. Logan blushing? She didn't think that was possible.

She walked over and gently nudged him out of the way.

"Oh..I see now! Indulging in a little homo-erotica, Love. I always wondered why you didn't get along with Scott. It was veiled attraction, right?"

Marie began laughing histerically, but quickly found herself with a very angry Wolverine in her face.

"YOU-ARE-GONNA-PAY-FOR-THAT!" he growled.

Snatching the still giggling Marie up into his arms, he showed her how un-gay he was.



Later that night...

Logan ran his hand down the side of Marie's nylon clad breast and began to growl at the giggles coming from the next room.

"That's how they get their kicks, huh? Messing around with those guys heads?"

"No pun intended..right?"

"Your not funny, darlin."

It is now safe to shut down your computer

This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2868