The Bobby/Rogue Kiss by Catlin O'Connor, Helena
Summary: Ficlet based on X2 rumors.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 249 Read: 1805 Published: 04/27/2008 Updated: 04/27/2008
Story Notes:
We'd heard rumors of bad things happening in X2 - well, bad as relates to Rogue and Logan at any rate. So we decided to take a few of those possibly threatening scenes and make them as... non-threatening as possible. We hope you remember these ficlets when you go to see X2 and it helps minimize the, er, trauma.

1. The Bobby/Rogue Kiss by Catlin O'Connor

The Bobby/Rogue Kiss by Catlin O'Connor
Bobby didn't like the glint in Rogue's eyes. As her friend, he knew that glint meant trouble. "Bobby," she purred. "I really need you to do something for me. Please?"

"Sure," he said, somewhat reluctantly. He really didn't like the glint in her eyes.

Or the love bite on her neck.

"I used some ice to...cool me off..." she pointed to her neck, "and it turns out...I can touch."

"Oh no." Bobby shook his head. "You know what the Professor says about using your powers responsibly, Rogue..."

"It'd be using them responsibly! You'd be relieving Logan and I of some serious sexual tension!" she answered excitedly. "Please, Bobby?"

Even if he had been able to resist the puppy dog eyes, the man who could resist Rogue's pout had yet to be born.

"Fine," he sighed. She stepped closer, grinning broadly.

"Cool. Heh. Literally. You really are a friend, Bobby." He rolled his eyes and leaned forward, intent on getting it over with. Rogue seriously owed him for this.

After a few seconds, she broke the kiss. "Wow, Bobby." She spun around, rushing out the door before he could even blink. "I have to find Logan before the cold wears off!"

He blinked and watched as she raced down the stairs, heard an oomph and a moan, then... a shriek?

"Bobbbbbyyy!"

Oh, shit. "Coming, mom!" he yelled, and as he loped down the stairs, thought of what excuse to give his mother for Logan boning Rogue in the living room.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2856