Quality Time: Thursday's Movie Night by Siale
Summary: Starring Rogue and St. John, Special Guest Appearance by Logan
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Friendship
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1566 Read: 1988 Published: 04/21/2008 Updated: 04/21/2008
Story Notes:
Thanks Ally, for beta reading! Thanks, jenn for writing "Love and Lust at Mutant High" you've really fueled my St. John/Bobby obsession. This story (series maybe…not sure yet) is dedicated to the entire W/R list cus I LOVE ya all! You're all so cool.

1. Quality Time: Thursday's Movie Night by Siale

Quality Time: Thursday's Movie Night by Siale
"Johnny?" I ask, stuffing popcorn into my mouth and shifting in the chair so my legs are draped over his and my back is up against the arm. I gently move the bowl of popcorn back into my lap since, of course, this is a popcorn-must-have movie, and we mustn't harm the popcorn, or Johnny's bag of cheetos for that matter. God forbid if those land on the floor. I wonder how he's gonna take my question, anyway?

"How many times have you and Bobby went like bunnies?"

"Once, and we would be going at it right now but tonight is Thursday. And everyone knows that Thursday is Rogue and St. John's movie night. Although, for the last couple of weeks I would think it was our Jackman night. How the hell come I never get to pick the movies?" Johnny whines, staring at the screen, and stuffing a cheeto into his mouth.

Grinning, I reach for another handful of popcorn. Well, that wasn't bad. Once huh? That means my REAL question is going to be even easier to answer. Looking around the rec room to make sure no one else is hanging around, more because there is no way I want anyone knowing this but me rather than of embarrassment on someone's part. And pulllezzze, have you seen Hugh Jackman? He's sex in shoes.

"Once huh?" I take a glance at the TV screen for one last Jackman fix.

"So…" Long pause and a glance at Johnny. His eyes are glued to the screen so I hit him on the arm.

"What!"

"I want details."

"Don't you have Jubes for that kind of thing?" he asks me, swatting my hand away.

"Okay, but just one question, and then I'll drop it. I promise."

"You're missing this," he says, pointing to the screen. Damn don't I know it. I grab a hold of his head and yank him down to eye level.

"Then you know how much I want an answer to this."

"Okay, okay, but not one word to anyone else."

Ohhh a "Johnny Glare" I do have to say I take those seriously.

"Just me and you, Johnny. You have my word." I mean that, too. With some of the things he keeps quiet for me, no way I'd do that to him, or to Bobby for that matter.

"Well?" Oh yeah, gotta ask the question first.

"Which one of you was more toward the...submissive side?" I ask, smiling sweetly. It's Bobby. I know it is just has to be Bobby. Ahh look at that. I made Johnny blush.

"Bobby?" Might as well help him along. He shifts under me, and my gosh I didn't know St. John could turn that red, temperature notwithstanding!

"Not Bobby?" I whisper, my eyes widening. No way! I open my mouth. "Johnnnnyy, I would have never had...whoa. Bobby's more aggressive then I thought."

"Okay, okay. Back to the movie please."

"I don't know, Johnny. I kind of feel guilty now." Bobby huh? Damn. "I mean you've got a lot of catching up to do."

"Rogue, how's Logan?" he asks, keeping his eyes on the screen. Okay, fine back to the movie. I turn my head back to the TV.

"That's what I thought," he says, stuffing more cheetos into his mouth.

"I'm happy for you, Johnny."

"Happy for you too, Rogue."

Okay, now I'm blushing.

"It's not like that."

Definite Johnny snort there. "It will be. He runs off with you, and Rogue, if it's the last thing I do, I'll find out where, until he has to teach, go out on a mission or starts getting withdrawals from picking on Scott. If Jean came up and stood next to him with her top off he wouldn't notice, if he were talking to you. Hell, if Jean walked up to him naked he wouldn't notice."

"Okay! Johnny. I get it. Back to the movie." Maybe that's true and we do spend a lot of time together, but trying to think about all of that just ends up giving me the worst headache ever. Just end up with me having the worst headache. Don't think about it. Tonight is Jackman night with Johnny. Sexy, that Jackman.

"He's sooo sexy. Johnny, don't you think he's sexy?"

"No."

"St. John!" I gasp. "You could just have said yes to be nice."

"Yeah, but I always tell you no. So stop asking me."

Sighing, I grab some more popcorn from the bowl.

"He's simply divine, can't wait until I go to sleep so I can stick my tongue down his throat."

"Whatever. You're going fruit loop girl. And I thought Logan was divine?" he says, shoving another cheeto into his mouth.

"Well, yeah, but Logan ain't here."

"We've seen this movie six times, babe. Where on the second run tonight. Don't you think that's a little bit excessive?"

"No, it's not, and give me those!" I growl grabbing the bag of cheetos from him. "You simply underestimate the Power of Hugh."

"Hey kid, you in here?"

Noooo! Logan or Hugh. Looking at Logan means I'll have to tear my eyes off of Hugh.

"We're in here, dude."

I pinch Johnny on the arm before looking over the back of the chair and… Oh MY GOD! I look back at the screen and blink, look Logan. Another blink. Look at Johnny. He's looking back like I've grown two heads.

"Listen, I don't need to hear it from you too, okay? I got enough about it from Beamer. I knew this was a bad idea."

Johnny finally takes the time to twist around and see why I STILL can't get my mouth to work.

"Holy Shit!" And that's it folks. The next thing I know we're both on the floor because Johnny, laughing his ass off, falls out of the chair, taking me with him.

"Johnny!" Pushing him off of me, I stand up and take another look at Logan, who is looking rather pissed at the moment.

"Johnny!" I hiss. "Get your ass up!"

Johnny finally gets to his feet, looks over at the TV screen, then back over at Logan. Now he's looking at me, and yeah, there goes the laughter again.

"Rogue, what the hell is the matter with your friend?" Logan asks me, glaring at Johnny who's doubled over from laughing.

"I...uh." God he's hot. I mean, I didn't think he could get any hotter than before but WOW! And he looks JUST like Hugh. Oh wow, tasty. Tasty indeed.

Straightening up, Johnny looks over at me. "Hey Rogue, looks like you got the best of both worlds. Logan's a regular Hugh under all that hair. I'm just gonna leave you two alone. "

Before walking out of the room, Johnny leans towards me and whispers, "Think about those dreams you're going to be having now, Rogue. You won't know who's who until you scream out his name."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some unfinished business to attend to." he finishes in a louder voice, vanishing out of the room before I can kick his ass.

"What dreams?"

Oh yeah, definite St. John-ass-kicking scheduled for tomorrow at noon.

"He's talking out of his ass." I turn around and shut off the tape and television.

"Okay, okay you can say something." Apparently he wants to know what I think about his new look.

"I like it." Oh boy, do I like it. Clean-shaven Logan has his advantages, not to mention he looks ten years younger.

"Really?" Was that a hint of insecurity I heard? I walk over to him and grab his arm, leading him out of the room.

"Beyond like. Not that there wasn't anything to like before, it's just that this is a different version." That's not a good stare. Okay, he's not getting that at all.

"There's scruffy Logan, and I do say you're the only one that can pull that off really nicely." He liked that. I guess even Logan needs an ego stroke once and a while, so I continue. "Now there's clean cut Logan, and well, let's just say you pull that off very nicely also."

"Yeah?"

Oh Good God!

"Logan you're hot either way."

"Good."

What! Does the man keep a list of "Things I Need to do Today"? Woke up after ten a.m.: check. Two hours in the Danger Room: check. Put the kids through the hardest class ever: check. Made sure Marie thinks I'm hot: check.

"Listen, I know it's movie night and everything, but I thought you might want to go for a walk."

Oh. The Walk. Yes! Score one for Rogue!

"Always, you of all people now how much I love our walks, and besides I don't think Johnny will mind much." Actually, Johnny probably can't even remember his name at the moment.

"Speaking of Fireball, he's been acting funky lately."

"St. John is just being St. John." Ohhh, and he sooo owes me one. This is the hardest thing I've had to keep to myself since Kitty fell through the floor into Remy's room naked because she saw that mouse on the floor. I don't know why she was throwing a fit, it was a rather cute mouse.

"Let's go, Logan." I pull him out into the yard and toward the woods. Oh yeah, nice and cozy outside. This is gonna be a good night, indeed.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2810