Rules of Dating by Maria101372
Summary: Rogue and Logan discuss the rules of dating in a polite way.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Foof
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1261 Read: 2503 Published: 04/13/2008 Updated: 04/13/2008

1. Rules of Dating by Maria101372

Rules of Dating by Maria101372
Marie peeked around the corner of the mansion. There he was. The Wolverine chatting with Cyclops about mundane things more than likely or about Jean's tight little arse. Marie shook her head clearing it of those kinds of "Logan" thoughts. Oh today was payback day. She looked at him again and grinned. Standing there in all his glory, that Molson in his hand, jeans so tight they were like a second skin. The heat drawing him out of his flannel shirt revealing a black tee that hugged his chest. All those delicious muscles rolling around under it. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Another quick peek and a thumbs-up sign to Jubes and they started to close in. He deserved this. He truly deserved this. He has been wrecking her dates for the last month. Inconveniently, showing up at the worst possible times. Making rude comments about the guys she was dating to their faces. He even found a way of getting invited out by one of her dates who knew a lot about motorcycles and if Marie was miserable, Wolverine seemed quite content in chatting more and more with the guy about his favorite topic.

Marie had tried to talk to Logan and get him to ease up, but he just snorted and shook his head. Telling her they were all wrong for her anyway and she was not missing out on anything.

Marie had just about taken all she could take when Logan did the worst thing yet. He spilled a drink on one guy when he walked in on her date trying to grab her ass. Marie did not want him pawing at her, but when Logan kicked the guy out with no ands, ifs, or buts about it, she knew it was the last straw. If Logan did not want her, then he had no right interfering with her love life.

She watched as Jubes moved forward behind the arbor and Kitty creaked the water nozzle on as quietly as possible. This had been Jubes' idea and she waited. From the angle Marie was at she could not let her presence be known until Jubes was almost right up to him. That was when Scott spotted her.

"Hello Jubilee.....what...," Scott started backing away spotting the hose. Seeing Scott move away, Logan turned and that was when Marie yelled.

"NOW!!!"

Running forward she ran with the hose on spraying Logan down. "MARIE.... What are you.....son of a........" A gurgling sound was heard and he blinked as Jubes sprayed him right in his mouth as he turned away from Marie to avoid the spray. Laughter could be heard as they dosed him thoroughly. Jubes and Marie chased him in between each other as Marie started to spout off things to him.

"Rule # 1...I date who I want when I want. Rule # 2...You have no say in it. Rule # 3...No more coming along on dates."

Jubes kept a steady spray on Logan as he backed up to a tree. "Rule # 4...No more threatening my dates. Rule # 5...No more interrupting my dates to ask me if I could wash your clothes, or to tell me you would be waiting for me when I was through..."

More laughter from Scott and growling from Logan.

"Marie...stop it...ahhhh, stop now!!!" He raised his hands in front of his face. "When I get a hold of you..."

"Rule # 6,7, and 8...No more glaring looks at my dates. Rule # 9...Don't follow us. Rule # 10..."

Marie broke off at Kitty's horrified scream and looked her way to see Scott grinning as he shut the water off. Another look told her to run as panic shot through her. Both Marie and Jubes' hoses quickly died. The look of menace that crossed Logan's face made Marie screech and she took off at that grin.

"Oh NO!!!" Another look over her shoulder as Jubilee tried to get in his way and she heard a growl and a sharp, "Deal with you later, yellow." Then the running footsteps behind her. More laughter from Scot and squeals from Kitty for Marie to run faster. He was too fast, and would have had her if the grass had not been muddy. She actually slipped, which saved her because he had lunged at just that moment and was thrown off balance. She yelped and flung herself into the woods, dodging trees now.

She did not see the look of sheer delight on Wolverine's face as she went into the tree line. The hunt was on now. He followed full throttle, in his element now. The hunter after his prey.

He moved easily and quickly taking an alternate route parallel to Marie and she lost sight of him. Marie stopped when she no longer saw him. She was panting and bent over at the waist, her hand to her stomach, trying to catch her breath.

"Logan?" She half whispered before she was knocked to the ground and trapped beneath him. He straddled her waist and kept her hands pinned to the forest floor. He was soaking wet and his shirt stuck to him in all the right places.

She looked into his hazel eyes trying to read him. "Now Logan, I know you're pretty angry but you deserved it you know, you...mmmmmrph." She blinked a minute as she realized what was happening. His lips were pressed against her own, shutting her up. How long had she wanted this and now it was happening. She closed her eyes as he controlled her mouth with his own. He broke away first with a growl.

"Rule # 10...No more Dates." He looked at her with fierce intensity. "I mean it Marie."

"But Logan...? I don't understand..."

Her mind still reeling from that kiss, looking at his mouth was not helping her. She felt her body react to his and, to her surprise, his own was already noticing the fact that he was on top of her, so she squirmed under him only succeeding in making herself more aroused by him. The soft purr he let out involuntarily announced his appreciation of the squirm and she blushed.

"That is because you're dense, kid. Why would I not let you get close to anyone, hmm?" Kissing her quickly. Looking at her confused expression and suppressing a laugh.

"Because, darlin', you don't need to be looking no further than the end of your nose for your man." He smiled and captured her mouth again. She opened her own to his and moaned softly under his mouth. Her gloved hands traveling over that wet body of his, causing the fabric of her gloves to get soaked as well. The feeling was an erotic feeling that made her mind react like her body. The feel of him was beyond words.

Soft panting when she felt him pull his mouth away. "Logan...you want me?" She could hardly believe what he meant and that he was actually saying and doing these things.

"More than want, darlin'. I want you...I love you..."

He looked at her and then held her gaze. "Your mine...MINE...No one else ever...Got it? I can't handle anything less than that. "

Marie stared at him and then a slow soft smile touched the corners of her mouth. "Mmmmm. Agreed. I agree...to Rule # 10." She licked his lips and nipped at them.

"Am all yours, sugah...I want and love you, too. Just yours forevah." That drawl slipping out as she spoke to him. Her arms reaching to encircle his neck. "Rule # 11...mmmmph..."

Marie forgot what she was going to say after that.

The End.

This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2739