Adult Activities by Lisa Greeneyelove
Summary: Jean gets what she has coming and so does Marie.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1912 Read: 5605 Published: 04/07/2008 Updated: 04/07/2008

1. Adult Activities by Lisa Greeneyelove

Adult Activities by Lisa Greeneyelove
If I had a blasted nickel for every time Dr. Knows It All has pulled be aside for a long and detained ‘Rogue, You Need To Get Over Your Fixation With Logan’ lecture I would be as rich as the professor. I swear, I sometimes think Jean has a fixation with the annoying, nerve gnawing sound of her own voice, cause lord knows she is the only one listening when she starts in on the Rogue, it’s ‘unhealthy’ for you to wear Logan’s tags…Rogue, it is time for you to form ‘attachments’ and ‘bonds’ with **kids** your own age, because in time, Logan is going to find your ‘attachment’ to him burdensome and it’s going to ruin the **cute little** friendship the two if you have. And, in other words, Rogue, you are a child…a silly mutant child despite the fact you are nineteen and have two grown men in your head whose age combined is likely close to two hundred…you are just one mere mutant in a house filled with mutants, Rogue, and you are nothing special, unless you take your life sucking skin into account and if you do that just means you are little more than a terrifying freak among freaks.





Jeannie thinks I can’t read between the lines, but I can, thank you very much and she thinks you have to be a doctor be smart and a fucking telepath to be able to clearly read people, but she is wrong there.





I ain’t a telepath, but I can read Red like a cheep dime store novel and what I read is pitiful and I swear, I just want to look at her and say Jean, you really need to get over the fact that you are not the only female living up in this mansion and you need to deal with the reality that you can’t always be the center of attention.





In other words, you ain’t that hot of shit.





Course, I always bite my tongue (something that highly goes against my beloved and most precious southern nature) and I just listen with a blank look, cause while Jean is in the midst of her yammering, I’m usually wondering if Logan wants to order pizza or just eat whatever is in the kitchen before we settle down to watch hockey or football or baseball or whatever sport is airing on television.





It is annoying though, cause I ain’t a student no more, I’m an X-Man and I go out on life endangering missions and I kick ass with the best of them, but Jean still treats me like I am a kid. She talks down to me, like she has to make everything simple for me to get it, to understand…it is insulting, but I try to be polite and I try to be respectful, but she just has a way of pushing my buttons and as Jubes says, you can only have shit heaped on you for so long before you got to start heaping back.





Guess that explains why I finally snapped with old Jeannie.



I was on shit overload.





Course I was also tired, I had just completed a two hour session in the Danger Room and I wanted nothing more than to grab a bottle of water from the kitchen before I headed up to my room to shower and change into some fresh clothes before I had to come back down for dinner.





And as my shitty as luck would have it, Jean cornered me in the kitchen.





She began with the standard, Rogue, we need to talk and I cringed but said nothing, so she naturally began her longwinded tirade.





Rogue, I saw you leaving Logan’s room late last night, around midnight or so, and I know the two of you watch sports or whatever and I think that is **so sweet** but I honestly do think it is not very appropriate for you to be alone with him in his room and especially to such a late hour. I think you two should watch television in the rec room or better yet, it would be good for you to get out on Friday and Saturday nights, with Jubes and all the others your **age** so Logan can feel more free to spend time with **adults** so he can engage in more **adult** activities that are just not in your league.





At first, I said nothing, I just sipped on my water and reminded myself that I was an adult and I could engage any **any adult** activity Logan wanted to engage in and what’s more, I would be **delighted** to engage in any activity with Logan.





Especially if it was an **adult** orientated activity.





Sigh. No use lying. I want to have sex with Logan.





Hot-wild-screaming-at-the-top-of-my-lungs-in-pleasure-please-fuck-me-all-night-long-or- until-I-pass-out-from-sheer-exhaustion sex with Logan.





Only Logan.





Again, I sigh. I feel tingly.





And Jean starts speaking again and her voice douses out erotic thoughts like fifteen icy gallons of water would douse out a single burning match.





Well, Dr. I Am Gods Gift To All Who Have A Dick starts telling me that I am looking just flat out desperate and clingy and if I could see myself as others see me when it comes to Logan, I would be ashamed.





Don’t I have any pride, she ask.





Don’t I know when I am out of my league, she ask.





Don’t I realize Logan is likely sorry he ever met me, she ask.





It was the last question that did it.





My inner I-don’t-got-to-take-no-shit-off-no-one-cause-I-can-kick-their-ass-with-my-sweet-southern-born-and-breed-foot bitch came roaring to life more furiously than Sabertooth ever could and I am pretty sure my eyes were blazing as I slammed by water bottle down and I looked Jean right in the face.





I said, I have had just about enough if you poking your fucking nose into my fucking life and I want you to just butt the fuck out cause what I do ain’t none of your concern and it won’t ever be.





Well, she looked all shocked and she started to speak, but she had already said enough and it was my turn.





I am an adult, Jean, and I know how to handle myself and I know what I want and I am well aware of what me and Logan are to one another so the last thing that I need is for you to tell me how to act and how not to act with Logan and while we are on the topic I think I should tell you it is long past time for you to get over your fixation with Logan.





She snapped what did I mean by that.





I mean, you are fucking obsessed with him, cause you have to know ever move he is making and where he is going and just who he is with…you look at him like some silly, moony eyed teenager and you say you love Scott, but everyone around here knows you want to fuck Logan.





She wanted to know how I could dare to speak to her like that.





Easily bitch.





I told her that she was the one that looked like a fool, she was the one people looked at and talked about and she needed to start focusing on **people** that were interested in her cause Logan **wasn’t** and while he might have wanted to fuck her once, he no longer had any desire to do even that cause he had come to see, like the rest of us, that she was just a self centered bitch.





Well, she got all haughty and she says that Logan once told her that his heart belonged to her and I laughed and said so what.





Hell, Remy tells me everyday that his heart is mine.





Then he turns around and tells Kitty she’s the love of his life.





In the next breath, he is telling Jubes that she is the one for him.





The point?





Remy is hornier than an alley cat and he wants to get into the pants of any female that might give him access to her fun parts so he says all kinds of outrageous shit.





Remy is a man.





So is Logan.





When Logan said that shit to Jean, he was trying to get to her fun parts.





I broke it down for her real simple like and she glared at me like she wanted to slap me, but I just smiled and said, bring it own Red, let’s get down and dirty and I’ll show you how we southern galls don’t pull no punches when we fight.





She called me a bitch.





I told her she was a bitch, but only cause she wanted to be a whore but no one would take what she had to offer.





At that, she turned and stomped from the kitchen and I sighed, still feeling angry and more than just a little annoyed, but better for having finally told Jeannie just what I felt and thought.





And then I heard it.





Laughing.





I turned and who do you think is standing there, grinning like a fool?





Yeah.





Logan.





I tried to glare at him, but it didn’t work.





I started laughing along with him.





He says, you told her didn’t ya, darling?





Of course, I reply. She needed to hear it.





Logan nodded at that and came to stand beside me and I looked at him and he said there are some things you need to hear too, kid.





Good or bad, I ask.





Good, I think, he says.





Things about you and me, I ask,





He nods, things about you and me and how you were right when you told Jean you’re an adult and it took me sometime to see that, but I see it now and I just want to be sure you know I see it and I’m ready to do something about it.





Something being…my eyes found his and held.





Something like tell you I love you.





I love you too, Logan.





What say you move in with me then and Jeannie won’t have to worry about when you’re leaving my room cause it’ll be **our** room then and I’ll be doing my best to keep you in there and in bed as long as possible.





I tilted my head and pretended to ponder it, then I smiled again and told him that sounded like a plan to me and I was thrilled that he and I would be engaging in those **adult** activities Jean was so worried Logan was missing out on by hanging out with me so much.





Logan grinned and said I’d be the only one he’d be engaging in **adult** activities with and if Jeannie had a problem with that he would be more than glad to give her a lecture on how I was more than enough woman for him and far more woman than she would ever be.





I hugged him and told him I loved him again.





He said good.





Then we went up to our room to engage in **adult** actions.





In other words we had hot-wild-screaming-at-the-top-of-my-lungs-in-pleasure-please-fuck-me-all-night-long-or- until-I-pass-out-from-sheer-exhaustion sex.





And as soon as I am properly rested, me and Logan will be at it again.





THE END
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2697