Treat by Lisa Greeneyelove
Summary: A meaningless fic with no real plot.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Holiday
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1080 Read: 1384 Published: 04/04/2008 Updated: 04/04/2008

1. Treat by Lisa Greeneyelove

Treat by Lisa Greeneyelove
Halloween. I don’t fucking get it. I mean, getting already hyped up kids dressed up, so they can run out and beg for candy that’s just gonna get them all the more hyped up and impossible to deal with? It seemed insane to me, year after year, anytime I was in the states at the end of October, having to be careful to run the wild little monsters over as they ran around scream for fucking treats and threatening tricks if they didn’t get their grubby little hands on sugar packed snacks.





And the pumpkin? What the hell? Whose idea was it to crave up a pumpkin and stick a fucking candle in it?





And costume parties?





Chuck, he has a costume party every year, for the staff and the older kids after all the younger brats and done tricking and treating and mostly, I avoided it easily, cause I was usually out of town around that time.





On purpose, thanks.





Well, after Marie had her run in with Carol, I wasn’t eager to leave her, even if it did mean I would be around for Halloween and even though I knew Marie was gonna look at me with those big brown eyes and say, Logan, please come to the Halloween Party, even if you don’t dress up so I don’t have to go alone.





Course, I growled and grumbled and said that The Wolverine didn’t go to Halloween Parties, but Marie knew I was just making noise for the sake of making noise, cause she knows that if she asked me to throw myself over a mud puddle so she didn’t have to get her shoes wet I would do it.





What can I say, when it comes to Marie, I’m whipped.





Course, I am still more a man than Scooter any fucking day of the week.





But Marie…well, I said I’d go to the party, but I sure as holy well wasn’t gonna dress up and with that brilliant smile of hers, she said that was cool, she would dress up and she had a surprise for me.





A surprise for me from Marie.





Got to say, that sounded good to me, cause it sparked all kinds of ideas.





Well, night of the party, I got there first and shit, if it wasn’t worse than I thought it would be with music blaring and people laughing and talking and Marie’s friend Jubes dressed as a fucking yellow bird, with feathers and a fucking beak smiling at me while Kitty pranced around as some sort of dancer in a pink frilly thing that made her look like one of those pink coconut covered marshmallow snacks you see in the store.





I didn’t tell her that.





Learned from Marie some thoughts are best left unsaid.





And I didn’t care what Jubes and Kitty looked like, cause Marie was the one that I wanted to see and I was getting restless when I heard Scooter (who was dressed as a fucking tree) let out a low whistle and I turned to see what had to be the most stunning sight I had ever seen.





Marie.





Marie dressed as a fucking belly dancers, with multi colored scarves barely covering her breast while almost see through sheer, baggy pants hung low on her lips, leaving a lot of belly and arms exposed.





A lot of skin exposed.





Bare skin…Marie’s bare skin…I didn’t move or breathe or think as she came to me slowly and with a smile as I stood there, with my mouth hanging open, telling myself I would get around to killing Scooter and the Ice Dick later, cause they were staring at Marie as intently as I was.





“Marie…” I could barely choke her name out when she reached me.





“Logan.” Her voice was satin soft.





“You…your costume is…”





She tilted her head to the side. “Is what, Logan?”





“Nice.” Nice? Nice? Since when does Wolverine use the word Nice?





“Nice? That’s it? Just nice?”





“Well…”





“Cause I was going for something more than nice.”





“Such as?”





“Sexy. Wanton. Sinful.”





“Marie…” Yeah, jackass, she’s Marie and you’re Logan, so say something beyond that.





“Should I ask Scott and Bobby what they think?”





And there’s the question I needed to snap some blood back to my brain.





Well, just a little blood went to the brain cause most of it was perfectly happy with the southern region it had landed in the second Marie walked into the room.





“Fuck no. If they don’t stop looking at you, I’m gutting them.”





Scooter and Bobby and most of the male population scattered at that and Marie, she smiled.





“So you want to revise you comments on my outfit?”





“You look fucking hot beyond reason, Marie, and I can’t think clearly, because you’re so fucking beautiful you can’t be real.”





“Now, that is more like it.” She flashed that sexy as sin smile.





“But, baby, you got a lot of skin showing…”





“Do I?” Innocent act. I love it.





“You do.”





“Well, it’s a good thing I learned to control my skin or would could have a problem here.”





“Control? When…”





“Last week.”





“Why didn’t you tell me?” That was big news.





“I wanted to surprise you.”





“Surprise me?” Hell, I would say she had done that.





“Yeah. See, Logan, I decided that I was gonna change your feelings about Halloween.”





“How do you intend to do that?”





“Well, I figured that this year, I’m gonna be your treat and if you don’t finally give me what it is I want, I’m gonna have to play a nasty trick on you.”



It took a second for those words to sink in, but when they did, I grinned.





“Baby, you are the best treat I’ve ever had.”





But she shook her head. “You haven’t had me yet, Logan.”





“Well, we need to change that.”





Before she could wonder what I meant, I effortlessly lifted her up over my shoulder and she laughed and slapped me on the ass as I carried her upstairs, leaving those still at the party to fend for themselves, cause like Marie had said, I had my treat and I intended to thoroughly enjoy it for a hell of a long time.





The End
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2641