Loving Each Other by Lee
Summary: Logan and Marie make the most of his discovery.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Missing Her
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2157 Read: 4042 Published: 03/21/2008 Updated: 03/21/2008

1. Loving Each Other by Lee

Loving Each Other by Lee
Time seemed to stand still.

He watched as her eyes got wider, her breath caught and hissed in shock through partly open, wet and swollen lips. Watched as the hand held outstretched slowly pulled back and tucked against her side. Watched as the flush of arousal was replaced by the flush of indignation and rightful anger. Watched as the anger melted away as she stared into his eyes, hers bottomless and watering. Watched as a single tear slipped from her right eye and left a trail down her check, hovering at the beautiful angle set off by her jaw before it slide down the graceful line of her neck.

“Yes.”

The words were whispered on a breath of uncertainty and it forced his eyes from her neck.

“Marie…” LoganŽs voice broke off and he moved before he knew he was able to. His hands landed in her hair pulling her face up towards him. Leaning them against the wall he captured the shocked no that escaped her lips as he almost violently crushed her naked lips to his.

The kiss did not last long before the pull began, did not last long after that until she managed to pull away and he let her. His back against the wall, his moves were sluggish and almost clumsy as he twisted his hands again into the silky brown waves of her hair. Hair that had been let to grow and fell to her ass with her head tilted towards him as it was and he stroked it in a manner that was both loving and arousing.

He stroked her back as he fought to get his bearings, reliving the small moment of contact he had managed. Reliving the feel of her wet lips, soft and supple, as they had melted against his. Warmth of her breath as it escaped her mouth as his tongue had easily slipped past to stroke hers.

He relived every moment as she stood before him, each warm breath falling against the side of his neck.

“I love you.”

She raised her head, fresh tears lining her checks. She was flushed and breathing heavy she quirked an eyebrow in a way that was all to familiar.

“I know,” she muttered, then she smiled.

Grinning he wrapped his finger around the white lock of hair framing her face, pulling her closer as she tucked her hands into his shirt, kneading the muscles of his chest.

“That wasnŽt quite what I wanted to hear Marie.”

“I know.”

They were so close simply a breath separated their lips as he bent his head towards her, shifting a groan as her pink tongue wet her bottom lip.

“Is that all your going to say?” he whispered, bringing the lock of her hair over her glistening bottom lip. His heart clinched in a way he had become accustomed to when around her as he saw the devilish glint in her eyes. “I tell you that I love you and all you say is that you know. I was kind of hoping for something more.”

Hands skimmed his sides, his muscles clenched and shivered in response as she flattened herself against him.

“I love you Logan…I want you Logan…kiss me,” the words echoed in his head long after his lips fell onto hers, the silk of her hair a protective barrier.

With a groan from them both Logan pulled her up against him, his hands cupping the soft roundness of her ass as he took a step away from the wall, her long naked legs quickly wrapping themselves around him. The wet heat between her thighs as she tightened her legs around his hips caused his steps to falter and he quickly spun her towards the wall, hitching her body up against it, perfectly fitting their bodies together, his hardness to her softness, her moan as he pushed against her was the sweetest sound he had ever heard.

Her hands were around his shoulders, grasping against his back, a moan of loss sounded from her as he pulled away to look at her. Fingers lightly and quickly, too quickly, skimmed down his stubbled jaw.

“I want to make love to you,” and she swallowed, her eyes sliding shut then snapping open, heat, want, need, love and trust shone through from their chocolate depths.

“How?” She swallowed at his leer. “My skin Logan, what about my skin?”

“WeŽll be careful Marie, weŽll be careful and it will be perfect,” and she smiled at him, a mona lisa smile…

“I know.”

Grinding against her again he pulled from the wall, carrying her the few steps to her room and slowly depositing her on her bed, kneeling between her spread legs as they hung over the edge of her bed, the sheet he pushed from under her and covered her legs, stroking it down against her legs.

“How?” she whispered again, raised up on her elbows he grinned at the picture she made before he moved away, taking his shoes off, shedding his jacket and passing her a pair of gloves before kneeling back between her sheet covered legs.

“Sit up,” his voice was horse and he cursed his stupidity at not having gloves on him but he wasnŽt about to stop and go and get some. Sitting up she pulled on the long opera gloves as he reached for the edge of her nightshirt and slowly lifted it from her body. At her slight reluctance at having so much skin bared he muttered a simple “trust me” and she smiled again, her fingertips lightly caressing his bottom lip before lifting her arms.

He gulped audibly, a groan vibrating through him at his first sight of naked Marie, and it was almost with regret that he lifted the sheet over her breasts so he could take the hardened peak of her nipple into his mouth. It was strange to feel the rough cotton against his tongue but he felt her heat and with each lick, each hitched breath the cotton melted against her till he could taste the salt of her skin, fell the texture of her raised nipple.

He moved from right breast to left, his hands skimming down her ribs, rubbing her skin. It felt different but then it was Marie and even with skin to skin touch it would have been different. It was erotic, intense, perfect…everything he had never been able to image until heŽd met her.

She was breathing heavily, hands in his hair, on his face, legs wrapped around his back, heels pushing into his ass as she tried to wiggle closer.

“Logan…oh god Logan…”

He pushed her down, pulling the sheet off her and carefully pulling her underwear from her hips and down her legs before sitting back and looking down at her, from the tip of her hair to her bright blue toe nail polish.

Looking back at her, his eyes burning with need, want and love. “God Marie you are so beautiful.”

Pulling her hair over her mouth he could see her grin, the invitation in her eyes as he pushed himself over her prone form, hard places to her soft she wrapped her legs around him again, pushing up against his burning erection as he gently cupped her face and kissed her, a sigh leaving them both.

Lost in the kiss it wasnŽt until her hand wrapped around him that he noticed she had opened his jeans. She was intoxicating and he kissed her again, stopping only with the slide of her hand down his erection then squeezing lightly as she pushed her hand back up.

He groaned tucking his head against the hair on her neck, his breath harsh to his own ears, hitching as she carefully took the lobe of his eye between her teeth, biting down and slowly grazing her sharp teeth down his ear as her hand stroked down his erection.

“YouŽre the beautiful one Logan.”

He groaned, his voice breathless, “let's agree that were both gorgeous.” He heard her slight gasping laugh.

After a few more strokes he groaned, managing to break away from the ecstasy of her hands.

“Logan?”

“I canŽt…” his breath was gasping, “I canŽt hold back with you doing that baby.” He groaned again at the devilish, self-congratulatory grin that fit itself upon her lips.

Between her legs again, the sheet carefully positioned he wiped the grin from her lips as his fingers stroked along the abundant wetness that had gathered between her legs, the smell swamping his senses, her breath hitching and coming in gasps when he pushed the pad of his thumb over her clit, stroking hard once then rubbing in small circles that had her hips lifting towards him.

The sight was breathtaking, he smelt her nearing the edge, watching as he rubbed, her hands grasping against the bed, her back arching, pushing out her breasts. With one final swipe of his thumb, her breath hitched and she came, the orgasm pushing through her as her body shivered, she screamed his name…

“Oh god, oh my go…Logan, oh Logan…”

It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Flushed and sweaty, her eyes full of love and completion, she slowly lifted her hand out towards him in invitation, “Logan.”

Breathing heavily, more aroused than he had ever been. He shed his jeans and at her impatient tug, his shirt. Covering her with his body, condom from his back pocket firmly held in his hand, he quickly kissed her again, nothing between them, and she hissed at the quick look at his arousal, her legs pulling at his hips, her fingers pulling up the sheet so she was completely covered as he quickly pulled on the condom over his straining flesh.

With the quickest swipe of a claw he cut a small hole in the sheet, pushing his erection through and sliding it against her wetness. Positioning himself he looked down at her, her eyes wide.

Pressing her hands against the bed by her head, he tread each of his fingers through hers, the quick rubbing motion she made between the knuckles of his hand made him sigh as he slowly pushed into her, stretching her, watching to see any discomfort.

“I love you, I love you so much Marie.”

Gasping slightly at the pinch within her as her hymen broke, he stilled within her, his eyes locked to hers.

“I love you Logan,” she whispered as she tightened around him, moving slightly, silently asking him to move.

He did, slowly out then in, the friction building unbearably, the feeling erotic as they never broke eye contact. He watched as the flush of completion overtook her and she cried out and rippled around his flesh, he watched, pushing once then twice before following her into the greatest orgasm he had ever experienced.

Minutes, maybe hours later, when he managed to be able to force movement into his muscles he rolled to her side, carefully dislodging their bodies and gathering her to his side, pushing an errand lock of hair from her face so he could look at her.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“I know,” he replied, and she smiled, closing her eyes.

“Marry me Marie.”

Her eyes snapped open, the mischievous glint returning to her eyes. “Yes,” she answered.

“Yes?” At her nod he held her closer, a breath escaping him as he realized his life was complete, he had everything he had never realized he had always needed…he had Marie.

“Logan?”

“Yeah baby,” he nuzzled the side of her head.

“Since IŽm marring you does this mean I get to watch you for a change?” He head was fuzzy and he lifted it to look at her, his eyebrow raising.

“Watch what for a change?”

“You, watch you, you know…watch you masturbating while thinking of me.” He had the graze to blush and she laughed.

“You knew?” The idea intrigued him somewhat but she just grinned and tapped the side of her head.

“No but I have you up here now.” She shifted, snuggling against his chest, the sheet protecting them both. He just held her tighter. Just when he though she was going to sleep her voice woke him form his contented daze.

“IŽve always loved you too. Always and forever, right from the beginning,” she pulled back to look at him. “Neither of us will ever have to miss the other again Logan.”

He smiled, kissing her once more. Naked lips on naked lips he pulled back before her mutation kicked in.

“Never again,” he whispered as he pushed her back against the bed, hands stroking over her as he felt the reawakening of his constant desire for her. Her hands grasped onto him, pulling him down against her, wanting him again.

“I love you,” they whispered in union.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2585