On a Leash by Laenwyn
Summary: Logan muses over Rogue, over what he'd do to her if she let him have his way.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: None
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Carnal Dance
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 822 Read: 3864 Published: 10/31/2006 Updated: 10/31/2006

1. On a Leash by Laenwyn

On a Leash by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
based on a song called "Call me a dog" by Temple of the dog.
You call me a dog well that's fair enough
cause it ain't no use to pretend
You're wrong
When you call me out I can't hide anymore
I have no disguise you can't see through

Well you say its bad luck
To have fallen for me
Well what can I say to make it good for you
You wore me out like an old winter coat
Trying to be safe from the cold

But when it's my time to throw
The next stone
Ill call you beautiful if I call at all

You tell me I'm low cause I've slept on the floor
And out in the woods with the badgers & wolves
You threw me out cause I went digging for gold
And I came home with a handful of coal

But when it's my time to throw the next stone
I'll call you beautiful if I call at all
And when it's my time to call your bluff
I'll call you beautiful or leave it alone
You call me a dog
Well that's fair enough
It doesn't bother me as long as you know
Bad luck will follow you
If you keep me on a leash and
You drag me along

This is a game we've played before. A game without rules and every rule I've ever known to exist. So what are the rules baby? Sideway glances – every god damn leering fucker – do I kill them all or let them live? You asked for it, you asked for danger then here, can you handle this, love?

You keep asking me every day what I would go through, what I would give, to get what I want; those questions and challenges I read in your cinnamon eyes. Because you don't speak. You've never said the words out loud. And you never sought me out again. After I came back and was introduced to that other dog you still keep on a leash, I actually let myself believe you'd change your mind. But you stayed away, at least where spoken words were concerned. Don't you think I know what you want?

I know what it is.

Hey darlin', I ain't giving it to you unless you beg me to. You'll find it's not that easy to command me. I won't dance by that tune you're whistling. Forget the leash, woman, this dog is too old to learn new tricks but I've got some of those to show you.

If you claim you can't wipe away that innocent look, just say the word and you'll find out what it's like to be a part of my world. The things I'd do to you. I'd own you, every part of you I'd mark to make you come back.

Again, and again.

Innocent what a fuckin' joke, you may have everyone fooled but me. I know you don't wear panties, and that you know I know. I told ya, there are no needs for words sometimes. Sometimes all I have to do is brush past you in the hallway, a touch like that and it tells me all the things you want do with me. What you want me to do, but have you any idea I'd fuck the living daylights outta you? That if you let me follow with that one word spoken out loud, or whispered as we pass each other by, that I'd take you against the first tree on the way to the riverbank? That I'd do it again down by the water?

Not sure you can handle this man and what I need. What I want to do if I could have you. Somehow I know you're aware of these wicked thoughts, that the subconscious part of you thrives from it. That you love the idea of fucking outdoors where anyone could walk in on us. It makes you wet just thinking about it, doesn't it? I'd love to taste you, if you seek me out and tell me to, if you beg and plead and stop fuckin' tease me with those hungry eyes, I'll do anything you want. I'd fuck you all night long if I could.

Fucking without prejudice. I don't care if you're a virgin or not, why the hell would I? As long as I can erase every god damn memory of Drake's hands on your skin, and replace it with mine. With my own scent. As long as it's my name you keep repeating when you climax. As long as you stop leading me on and tell me I can have you, then this old scarred dog would lick you clean and make you his. Don't think I wouldn't.

Just quit bashing those lashes, stop this fuckin' travesty, darlin' unless you want me to go after what I want without permission. You won't be able to keep me on a leash for much longer and not throw me a bone.

Rules or no rules.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=257