Want by Kia Mira
Summary: Wolverine discovers a few truths about Want.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 208 Read: 1479 Published: 03/03/2008 Updated: 03/03/2008

1. Want by Kia Mira

Want by Kia Mira
It was devastating. The realization. I almost couldn't breath. I had been keeping myself warm nights with thoughts of Jean or was it? I mean you can see why a guy would be attracted to her. But had I really ever actually seen her face in my fantasies? And it isn't what you think. Sure she has legs that won't quit and a nice little rack, but ultimately she was safe. Because I knew she wouldn't choose me. That is what I wanted. She was safe.

Then I found myself lying there underneath that blue bitch masking her self in Rogue's likeness and realization hit me. For a moment I thought I might be sick. It was that shocking. The want!

Want so intense it left me breathless. Want that left me...in awe. And for just a moment all my late night fantasies came into sharp focus. And for once what I want isn't what is safe.

As I watch that sweet face moving toward me I want it to be her. I want it so badly that for a moment I think I can just let it be, but I want something else. When we kiss for the first time I want her. Not a cheap imitation.



This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2510