Told by Alee
Summary: "He hadn't talked to her since their conversation abruptly ended several days ago."
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Drabble
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 255 Read: 2130 Published: 05/17/2004 Updated: 05/17/2004

1. Chapter 1 by Alee

Chapter 1 by Alee
He hadn't talked to her since their conversation abruptly ended several days ago. She avoided him quite skillfully and he was actually proud of her for that. Her group of friends helped her with the task, retrieving her dinner when he refused to leave the kitchen, surrounding her when they walked by him and anything else they could manage to keep him physically and emotionally at bay.

He had earlier likened her group of friends to a herd of sheep following blindly but they seemed more like a pack of wolves recently, ready to shred him with those evil glances that they kept giving him. He supposed that it was good that she had such protective friends, but he wished they would stop using their collective female energy on him.

He was still in shock about the whole encounter. He didn't mean to let it slip out, it was all a big accident. She had run off by the time he realized what he had done. Since she was currently unavailable to him, he assumed she just would need some time to herself. He hoped it wouldn't take much longer. He wanted to apologize to her face, not through her pack of friends.

He was in the kitchen sipping his morning coffee preparing for another day of being ignored. She was upstairs finally telling her pack what he had actually said to her. Several of them were taken aback, unsure if they had heard correctly. She repeated herself.

"He told me that he loved me."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=251