Unexcused Absence by Laenwyn
Summary: Logan & Creed have dirty plans for Rogue that forces her to come up with an excuse as to why she's missing class every now and then.

contains BDSM, highschool aged Rogue and some upcoming slash ... besides smut in general. Think that about covers it when it comes to this trio.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: Homophone Abuse
Challenges:
Series: Higher Education
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 8838 Read: 31281 Published: 02/06/2008 Updated: 03/05/2008
Story Notes:
Part 1/3 (maybe 4)

Beta by Skybluerae *mwah*

1. Chapter 1 by Laenwyn

2. Chapter 2 by Laenwyn

3. Chapter 3 by Laenwyn

4. Chapter 4 by Laenwyn

Chapter 1 by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
Rogue gets a late night visitor with dirty business on his mind.
I'd woken from nightmares before. Several times. But I never thought a live version would be standing in my bedroom, covering my mouth with one of his huge hands.

Trying hard not to panic, I forced myself to remain still. I couldn't afford to draw attention to what was going on; not when Kitty and Jubilee were staying over for the night. We'd all watched a movie together and stayed up late. It wasn't something I did very often, inviting my friends like this, not when I knew the risks.

Victor Creed was staring down at me, looking as pleased and as arrogant as ever. His face was in shadows, but I caught sight of his sharp teeth as they gleamed white in the dark. How had he managed to get into my room? I'd never given him a key and I never left the door unlocked. Unless ... no. No it couldn't be. Surely, Logan hadn't made a copy of his key?

Of course he had.

Why wouldn't he? Logan did things his way and lately it seemed to be Creed's way too. I didn't have any say in their arrangement and that wasn't going to change. Normally it didn't bother me, but sometimes - like now - they did things I wasn't prepared for or even sure I wanted. But no matter how uncomfortable or nervous I could be, it always, always morphed into something more. Something that stripped all my defense and left me bare.

I shouldn't want to be with Logan or Creed. They're both old enough to be my father. I'm still in high school. I should want a prom date or some football player that wants to go steady. I should not want any of this.

Oh, but I do. Shamelessly. I want it all and nothing compares to them.

Logan knows it and so does Creed. Maybe that's my weakness. I know something too though. They both want me with that same desire that feels so wrong but so completely and perfectly right. It's my only hold on the two most ferocious men I've met or heard of. Wolverine and Sabretooth.

Staring up at Creed, I lay completely still. I was sure he could hear my heart thump, trying to force its way out of my rib cage. Logan was always careful. He did his best to minimize risk and avoid being caught.

Victor was the exact opposite. He pushed it. Loved the idea of being caught in the act. The X-men's sworn enemy fucking one of Xavier's students. The innocent, untouchable young girl who went by the code name Rogue. He thought the very idea of it was just too perfect and made it clear that it was up to me if I wanted to hide the evidence.

Creed slowly removed his hand and knelt on the edge of my bed. My mouth felt as dry as the Sahara. With one swift motion he pulled the covers aside. I knew he wasn't pleased with what he saw then. I always slept in the nude, but not when I had friends over. Creed straddled my waist and seized my wrists in one of his hands.

"Didn't we discuss this with you?" he whispered into my ear. He sounded calm, but his hidden anger and energy prickled along my skin, just as hot and intoxicating as his breath.

I nodded fervently. He had such a tight grip on my wrists I had to bite down on my lip to keep quiet. I swore to myself I'd never wear a night gown again unless I was told to.

Creed's other hand slid down my face and rested momentarily around my throat. It was just to prove a point, I knew that, but it scared me. This wasn't just some guy. This wasn't even a bully. This man was a killer and I didn't want to think about what he might have done to other women in his past. It was enough to know he had more than a leaning towards sex that included pain. It was sweet torture though and I didn't mind. I should have, but I didn't.

"I'll let it pass, girl. But only for now. And if you're worried about your two girlfriends ... they're sound asleep."

His hand traveled down my chest. When he reached the hem of the nightie he squeezed one of my thighs. There was a sharp intake of air as I felt his nails dig into my skin. Then, a wide grin spread across his face. At least I'd done something right by not wearing any panties. It felt as if my hip disappeared under his huge hand. Gripping it just as hard he ran his tongue across my neck and up my chin.

I knew what he wanted and it wasn't just fucking. He wanted to taste my tears. If he squeezed my wrists hard enough he knew I wouldn't be able to hold back. It was all part of the game, but my tears weren't made of fear. It simply hurt when Creed was in that mood, but I got mine one way or the other. This was just the price I had to pay and I gave it over gladly. In that moment though, I always hated him. He knew it - and he loved it.

"Beg," he mumbled against my cheek. His tongue was a rough stubble, grazing my skin as he licked the salt from my cheek.

"Please stop ... please."

I felt him smile against me, knowing he'd never stop.

"You will beg me for more."

I didn't want to, but there was no way to say no. I wasn't even sure if I wanted him to stop either. Hearing the words come out of my mouth made his smile widen. He told me I was a good girl. His pretty girl. His favorite little slut. Then I felt his hand slide between my legs. I was grateful for not leaving any lights on but it didn't matter. Just like any feline animal, he used whatever light there was to his advantage. He could easily see me blushing. Smell it too. Smell just how weak he made me.

"You're naughty," he whispered triumphantly and ran his fingers all over me, spreading the wetness.

I met his gaze, knowing it was useless to deny it. I wasn't sure what his intentions were, if he was giving me release or not. He still had my wrists in an iron tight grip while toying with me. It wasn't going to bring me over and I couldn't beg him for that either, not without permission. With Creed, it was when he and how he said. Logan loved the control just as much, practiced it to perfection, but in a different way. I can't think of any way to describe it other than he's more ... tolerant.

It was hard not to move against him. Too hard. Usually I'm in more control than this, but I wasn't prepared. The possiblity of being caught in the act and the fact that it had been more than two weeks since I'd gotten off was torture. Creed knew this of course, since he and Logan always decided when and where and how. I couldn't even touch myself if I wanted to. Maybe I did sometimes and if they knew? I didn't care. Part of me hated the power he had over me; he could keep me on the edge until I was past desperation.

His fingers moved in slow circles, then stopped. Pressure. Speed. Back and forth until I felt it, just out of reach. His fingers stopped moving and slid inside me. It was one of my favorite things.

"We're leaving in a bit."

The question was out of my mouth before I could stop it. I hadn't meant to do it, it just ... happened. Strangely enough, Creed smiled at me. That could only mean one thing - he was up to something.

"You don't need details, little one, but I won't forget the runt if that's what you're worried about. In fact, he's waiting for us now."

He released the hold on my wrists but still expected me to remain with my hands above my head. I nodded and in that moment he increased the pressure, taking me right to the edge. I felt my back arch and hips move against him. I'd be mortified if Kitty or Jubes woke up to see me like this. Creed knew what he was doing and it amused him. He wanted me to fight the sensations. He wanted me to be absolutely quiet, but completely aware. He'd even forbidden me to close my eyes.

Whether it was him or Logan, I was never allowed to look away.

With an anticipating grin, he held up the hand he'd been touching me with.

"Has Wolverine ever made you taste?" he murmured.

I nodded. Everytime he wanted to finish in my mouth, I got a small taste. But it struck me that wasn't exactly what Creed meant. Urging me to take his fingers inside my mouth, I could only do what he expected of me. It was arousing, but strangely it made me blush. After being theirs in every possible way, they found ways to unnerve me. It was just part of the deal and it worked in my favor, too.

"See this is what a bad girl tastes like." He used his other hand to fondle me everywhere.

Creed was always rougher than Logan. Until recently Logan never completely unleashed on me. When he did it was further gone that what 'rough' meant, but there was always a edge of care. Concern. Creed had little or no concern and I knew I had never seen him fully unleashed yet. I didn't want to ... and yet I did, but something told me nothing good would come of it. As if he'd read my mind, he spoke.

"You know, sweetheart, playing with fire can be a dangerous thing."

I had no response to that. Everything that I did with Victor and Logan screamed danger.

Creed continued his assault on me. Petting and pinching me everywhere and his eyes intent on what my tongue and mouth did with his fingers. It brought a grin to his face, or else he'd never stopped grinning since he woke me up.

"Tell the runt never to use anything on you besides himself," he said smugly. "I don't want to be without that tight ass and pussy of yours."

I cringed at what I was hearing, but I wasn't surprised. Creed always had a special way with words.

My reply came out as a muffled moan. It was enough and Creed seemed pleased. Logan wouldn't be hard to convince anyway. He had similar tastes in fucking as his master. It was supposed to hurt a little. That only meant the pleasure you got from it was that much more intense.

Suddenly I felt the orgasm begin to build, hot and aching and I knew I couldn't stop it. He hadn't said I could have release yet, but he had to know I was so close. Maybe it was a test to see how much further he could take me without actually bringing me over. It confused me, to be at his mercy like this. Writhing and whimpering like some common whore. Was he being cruel? Yet he couldn't seem to get enough and always praised me afterwards. I hated it him for it, but didn't want it to stop.

Without thinking I bit down on Creed's fingers when the wave hit me. I couldn't help it and I didn't want to risk waking up the other girls. It was an electric shock, making my back and neck arch high while I squeezed my legs together. I don't know how long it lasted, if I climaxed more than once or if it was only one really long and intensive orgasm. It was heaven.

Creed clicked his tongue in attempt to come off irritated. He couldn't mask the satisfaction in his voice, though. Like Logan, he fed on the sexual energy. Always.
"I think we need to explain the rules, Rogue, but for now I'll let it pass. Get up and get dressed," he whispered and smoothly got to his feet. "You'll have to make up an excuse because you're missing school tomorrow."
End Notes:
UA is part of mine and Skybluerae's series 'Higher Education'.
Chapter 2 by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
beta by skybluerae
Creed told me he and Logan had made a deal. What exactly, he refused to say so I stopped asking. They'd shared me so many times already and done things I'd never even dreamed of before I came to Xavier's. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Being with them is addictive. I love it. I can't get enough of seeing them together either. It's an unbelievable sexual power rush. If I'd only known.

If I had known what they planned for the night, I might have felt differently about Creed dragging me away from my bed. Somehow I knew it was going to include more than the usual spanking and fooling around ... I just didn't know how much more.

I couldn't believe we were actually walking down the mansion hallway like this. Rogue and Sabretooth. The teenage 'virgin' and the beast. He acted like he owned the place, full of confidence and pride. There wasn't a trace of fear to be found in the man. Every bit the predator. His hair was the longest I'd seen on a man, almost down to his waist. Everytime we were together I had the urge to run my fingers through it. No matter how many times I had to ask, one day I was going to braid his hair. The thought made me giggle. It would be worth walking around with a sore bottom for weeks.

Creed glanced over his shoulder, showing fangs in a smug grin. I couldn't help but return the smile. He suddenly stopped and I bumped into him. There was a small restroom a few feet away. I knew that because it wouldn't be the first time I'd used it for what Creed seemed to have in mind. Grabbing me by the elbow he urged me in front of him.

He closed the door and locked it behind him. I didn't have time to blink twice before he was behind me.

"Put your hands on each side of the mirror," he said while using his knees to push my legs apart. Without finesse he hiked up the coat and grabbed my hips.

I followed his eyes, holding my breath. Was he going to fuck me? Spank me? Or maybe just tease me? Mind games were one of Creed's favorite things. Truth was, I had no idea what he was going to do. He ground his crotch against me, letting me know he was as ready as I was. Still wet and throbbing from before. Unbuttoning his pants, he pressed his erection against my bare bottom.

He kept rubbing himself against me while staring at me in the mirror. That mischievous grin was there. The one that was always there when he was up to no good.

"Lean your head back and give me a kiss, Rogue."

I must have frowned or seemed perplexed somehow. Victor never spoke about kissing like that. I didn't mind, in fact I enjoyed it.

"What's the matter, girl? I thought you liked it this way," he purred and nipped at my neck.

I let my head fall back against his shoulder. There was a sparkle of excitement in his amber eyes. I turned my face up to look at him, waiting for the kiss. His lips were on mine then, his tongue deep inside my mouth. It was all or nothing with this man, and like my master, he was skilled at kissing. It was consuming, breath stealing. Addictive and arousing. My response was to let him take the lead. Mewling into his mouth seemed to please him. He was making that low, humming noise which told me he was pleased. My body felt needy again and I knew he could smell it as his hands began to wander. One came up to hold me by the chin while the other found its way between my legs. He toyed so perfectly with that part of me it made me press my back against him. Even in our kiss I could tell Creed was grinning. Then he released his grip on my chin and withdrew from the kiss.

"I'm beginning to wonder if the runt has been ignoring certain needs," he murmured.

"What do you mean?"

Creed's fingers drew fast but feathery light circles exactly where I wanted it. I could hear it in my voice, my breathing how he affected me.

He chuckled against my neck, ignoring my question.

"There will be some changes, at least for now."

"Changes?"

"Yeah."

I wanted to claw into the wall due to the pleasure he brought me. If my body could have more, it wouldn't do anything to help my mind say stop. Having him grinding his cock against my ass only drove my need. I couldn't beg, but I wanted to. I wanted so badly for him to fuck me right there and then. Perhaps I said that part out loud; as if on cue he entered me from behind in one hard thrust. The sudden pain caught me off guard and had me gasping for air. When he pulled out, deliberately slow, I couldn't keep quiet. There louder I became, the more pleased he would be.

When he pushed back in, even harder, I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming out loud. It was one thing to do it in a motel room somewhere, but not here in the mansion. Anyone could walk by and overhear. Then what?

"Oh god!" My breathing came in shallow gasps.

"It hurts doesn't it?" he purred.

My response was to whimper and moan.

"Yeah? You want it that bad?" And again he pulled out slowly only to thrust back in, just as forceful as before. His fingers were still rubbing me, taking me closer to that edge.

"Oooh mmmm," was all I could manage. Never before had Creed used me this way, without lubricating himself. It hurt and at first I wanted him to stop, but after a while my body adjusted itself. I knew how much he enjoyed taking me this way, like a man.

It was something the girls never spoke about. Whether or not they enjoyed it, they still wouldn't say it. Then again, I imagined both Kitty and Jubes were still virgins. If they only knew how good it could be.

Victor increased the speed, fucking me so hard I had trouble remaining in position. I caught his burning gaze in the mirror again. He was pleased with how I responded to what he was doing, that I enjoyed it even though it was painful. Being with Logan, and now Creed, had showed me that pain only intensified the pleasure when I came.

"This tight ass of yours feels so good," he growled.

I rubbed back against him to show my appreciation, hoping he'd allow me release. Hearing him talk about me like that thrilled me. Maybe it should bother me, that I liked his odd compliments, like I was some toy. I smiled at my own reflection.

"Are you close, little girl?"

I really was obvious in what I wanted.

"Yes!"

Grinning at me Creed seized my hair and bent my head backwards.

"Then you gotta say it. Beg for it," he said with that low tone of voice that made me shiver with anticipation.

"Please, Victor ..."

"'Please' what?" Creed tightened his grip on my hair, making me whimper.

"Please can I come? Please ... I ..." Every time he made me beg I felt an odd mix of embarrasment and excitement. Especially when I was made to beg for something like this.

I suddenly felt Victor sink his teeth into the fleshy part of my shoulder. Logan wouldn't be pleased to find I'd been marked like that again, even if it was by his master. He said it was too risky, but more than that it was because I belonged to Logan more than I did Creed. He would never admit to it, but I was certain Logan was jealous of Creed on some level. They were jealous of each other in so many different ways. It wa spart of what fueled them. Still - there wasn't really anything I could do to stop him now.

It was something so unexplainably arousing about letting them have that kind of control over me. The fucking and the discipline was all I'd ever dreamed of and more. Not knowing if there was a way out or whether things would get more intense, it didn't matter. I was often nervous about what was going to happen and sometimes I cried, but that was okay. In those situations my tears didn't have anything to do with being miserable or afraid. By now, I knew just how much of an aphrodisiac it was to Logan and Creed. Strangely, it was one of the things that gave me power over them. Did they know? I doubted it.

Creed finished, growling against my neck. When our eyes met in the mirror he gave me a slow wide grin.

"Mmm maybe later, girl. You broke the rules earlier, remember?" he said and licked the bruise on my neck.

I frowned at him. When his fingers left me it was like the lights went out. He spun me around and leaned in close enough for a kiss.

"From now on, I'm the only one who will own you this way. Until we decide otherwise, I have the only rights to that perfect ass of yours."

"But ..."

"If you're a smart girl, you'll listen to what I say."

He adjusted his clothes and then made me stand still as he cleaned and straightened me up as well.

"Now ... don't keep the runt waiting. After you," he unlocked the door and, with a sweep of his hand, stood aside with an odd mix of gallantry and lechery.

I dared to roll my eyes at him, then smile. He just thought he had me all figured out. Let him think that. It was easier for everyone that way.
Chapter 3 by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
slash & BDSM & smut
Logan unlocked the door to the hotel room he and Creed had rented. It was the middle of the night and usually he'd be asleep by now. Rogue would be too, especially since she had school tomorrow. His girl didn't seem the least bit tired, though. In fact she looked excited and alert. Her long, dark hair fell in sleep tousled strands down her back. White framed a face he'd longed to look at for hours. Yesterday she'd been in front of him, on her knees with his cock sliding in and out between those full lips. The memory had occupied his mind ever since.

Judging by her scent, she'd kept herself busy.

She reeked of him. It was a heady scent and enough to make him high. He hardened immediately just thinking - knowing - what Rogue had been up to. Her desire was there, still unsatisfied, calling out to him. Shaking his head to clear his mind, Logan ushered them to get inside so he could lock the door. There'd be plenty of time to satisfy his need. Right now, there were other things that had to be take care of.

Creed told Rogue he wanted her to take a shower. As soon as the girl closed the bathroom door and the water began running, he turned to Logan.

"I didn't think you had it in you, runt," he said, grinning while backing Logan against the arm chair standing next to a leather couch.

Logan raised an eyebrow at the other man. "Oh you didn't think so? Maybe you ought to give me more credit, Goldie."

"Perhaps ..."

"We had a deal, remember?"

Creed shrugged then lunged for Logan. He managed to pin the shorter man flat on his stomach against the floor. Seizing a fistful of hair, Creed bent Logan's head backwards.

"No need to remind me, boy," he hissed and released him.

Straightening his clothes, Creed glared at Logan. The anger suddenly slipped away, replaced by something sinister and taunting.

"I hope you told our little princess what's gonna happen. I wouldn't want her freakin' out on me later."

Logan cracked his neck, slowly. He lit the cigar he was about to enjoy when Creed had showed up with Rogue. He hadn't told Rogue what the deal was all about. In fact, he'd told her nothing at all. He should've, but something prevented him. Maybe it was greed. He wanted what Creed had offered him and even if the price was high - he still wanted it. Hell, he deserved it. Besides, Rogue was a tough girl and she had a leaning towards rough games. She'd protest at first, he was sure, but then ...

"She won't," he said and took a deep drag on the Cuban. She wouldn't.

Creed showed his fangs in a smug grin.

"Mm, if you say so runt. Now ... c'mere," he purred, patting the edge of the bed, "and have a seat. Let me have a taste of that fat cigar of yours."

Logan raised an eyebrow at him, the double entendre not lost on him.

Rogue's scent was all over Creed. He wasn't going to second guess dragging her into this relationship. Logan knew from the start that he would hate sharing his girl with another man. Wolverine on the other hand ... he loved it. That dark, feral side of him wanted it because it meant he could chase her for the rest of his life. If his mate was torn between two lovers, she'd forever be prey. And if Creed got jealous in the process, then all the better. Whatever it was he felt for the other man, it was too complicated even for him to understand. Some things he knew. There was something connecting the two of them. Something disturbing, alluring. A constant fight for power and at the same time a desire to just let it happen. Maybe it was best that Rogue didn't know everything he'd shared with Creed.

Creed took off his boots and shirt and knelt behind Logan. Running his hands down Logan's arms, Creed sensed just how full of pent up need for release Logan was. The moment he'd entered the hotel room with Rogue, that heavy scent of animal lust had suddenly been everywhere. It was intoxicating. His former nemesis - well, they were still enemies in a way - was an amazing example of a man. The towel wrapped around Logan's waist couldn't hide his erection and it was enough to make his own need flare to life. Oh yes, this was definitely going to be a night to remember. Shifting his hands to unwrap the towel, something between a sigh and a growl escaped Logan's lips. He was a magnificent sight and something Creed intended to enjoy.

Little Rogue was still in the shower, but if she wasn't, she'd get a first class performance. Grinning to himself Creed took the cigar from Logan and inhaled deeply. It had been days since he had a smoke. And way too long since having the runt at his mercy. He slid one hand down Logan's stomach and began stroking him. For now he controlled every action.

"Did you make the arrangements we talked about?" he murmured into Logan's ear.

The thought of giving Logan and their girl a reward, a sort of present for good behavior, was something he looked forward to. It was still fall but Creed already knew they didn't have plans for the winter break. Well, they did now because he was deciding for them.

Logan nodded. "Yeah. I'll take care of everything when we get here," he said.

"Good. And talk to Rogue when you do that. She needs to be ... re-educated on certain rules."

Creed didn't say anything else. For now he preferred to be quiet, listening to the sounds of pleasure coming from Logan. The sensation of the other man's cock, the soft yet hard flesh against the palm of his hand, had Creed just as ready. He made sure Logan knew the effect he had on his master as he ground himself against his back. Logan reached for the cigar, his dark and lust filled eyes never leaving Creed's face. A grin tugged at the corner of his mouth as he inhaled slowly.

"What?"

Logan offered Creed another drag. "Just thinkin' about what I'm gonna do to you later," he said, unable to fight the grin.

Creed tightened his grip on the other man's cock. Wolverine wasn't going to hold anything back, not with him or their girl. It was going to be ... perfect.

"Yeah? You that eager?"

Logan laughed.

"Well, then enlighten me, runt," Creed murmured, "'cause I can't wait until you show me."

"Nothing you haven't done to me." Logan craned his neck to look at the other man. Under some other circumstance it would've come out as a threat. This time it was different. The idea made him smile. First, he was going to enjoy Creed's hand on his body and then ... the thought was lost when Creed began stroking in a more intense way. It was, of course, completely different from Rogue's touch.

"In that case, maybe I oughta let you take the reins more often." At his words, Creed felt Logan grow thicker and knew he'd come within moments. Increasing the speed and pressure, Creed sank his teeth deep into Logan's shoulder.

Growling, Logan reached back and seized a fistful of golden locks. For as long as he'd known Creed, pulling hair was something the man always favored. Logan tightened his hand as much as he could. God, but it felt so damn good! It wasn't going to be the first time he'd gotten to fuck his so called nemesis, but it had been ages since last time. The thought filled him with an overwhelming sense of excitement and triumph. He wondered what Rogue would say about it, how she would react. She'd probably love it, just like she did whenever Creed used him in return.

"Oh fuck!" Logan said through clenched teeth. He felt the sensations of the oncoming orgasm begin to build in his groin and knew he was going to come hard.

Creed grinned against his shoulder, his teeth still buried in the other man's flesh. The metallic taste of blood lingered on his tongue - a promise of what was to come. The runt tasted just as good as Rogue and he took pride in knowing they were his. Logan spilled over his hand, groaning in pleasure.

"Mm, it's a shame little Rogue isn't here to help you clean up," Creed murmured, sounding amused.

Logan gave a laugh and released his grip on Victor's hair. "Yeah it is. She's -" He tensed and fell silent. Creed's reaction was the same; the man was on high alert. Shifting on the bed he turned to look at his keeper. They both sensed it. What the hell was she thinking?

Creed smoothly got to his feet. "Well, well, well ...," he said smugly, "I think some one's beggin' for it."

"You're a cruel mother fucker, you know that don't you?" Logan said, a grin spreading across his face. He flopped back on the bed and took a deep drag on the Cuban. Exhaling slowly, he savored the images of what was to come.

The sound of Logan's laughter followed Creed as he snuck into the bathroom. He needed to have a word with Rogue. Maybe she didn't fully understand the depth of the situation; what it meant to be shared like she was. Logan and himself had explained the rules to her several times so it wasn't like she'd forgotten all about it. It wasn't like that at all, Creed reasoned. The girl was being defiant on purpose, he was sure of it.

Rogue was in the shower, leaning back against the wall. Her eyes were closed and she kept chewing at her lip. Creed already knew the reason why. The girl was about to get herself off, still knowing she hadn't been given permission. Normally something like that would have angered him, but not now. She looked enticing; with water streaming down her body and a hand buried between her thighs. Creed knew how she felt when she was close. He could sense the soft pulsing under her fingertips, how the waves began to rise only to crash over her. It really was like a drug to have her climax against his hand or mouth. Unfortunately for Rogue, Creed took that moment to make his presence known. He caught her just before the climax hit her. The look on Rogue's face was worth it. The heat rushed to her face and her mouth fell open in a perfect 'O'.

Moving closer, Creed crowded into her space, effectively blocking her in.

"Rogue, haven't we been over this with you before?"

She was staring at him with eyes wider than anything he'd seen. Grabbing her by the arm he pulled her from the shower. Still naked and wet, she was a temptress in trouble. It excited and irritated him at the same time. Creed walked them over to the bathroom mirror. Running his hands down Rogue's arms, smoothing her hips and belly he thought about how young she was. Those slim hips and pert breasts didn't belong on a grown woman. Rogue was by no means skinny or flat chested, but she'd yet to fill out. As if she knew his thoughts, heat rushed up to her cheeks. It made Creed smile at her in the mirror. Yes, this girl was definitely a prize. Only now, she didn't just belong to the runt. Rogue was his too.

Creed spun her around and lifted her to sit on the counter next to the sink. Through the bathroom door he could hear Logan talking. Good. Everything was going as planned. Little Rogue was going to fret at first. He was as sure of it. It took all of his self control not to throw her to the floor and fuck her right then. Not that he needed permission. It wasn't about that. He couldn't afford to unleash on Rogue now or he'd risk losing out on all they had planned. Maybe later, he told himself. Right now, he wanted to make sure she relaxed.

Leaning into her he used his thumb to press on her jaw. She opened her mouth, willingly, letting him take the lead. Kissing her slowly at first, Creed ran his hands up and down Rogue's thighs. She was ready and responded to the kiss, her small hands clinging to his damp chest. The soft noises of delight that she made were music to Creed's ears. He loved those, knowing he was the cause. When he finally withdrew Rogue was panting loudly. Her lips were shiny with saliva and he thought she looked positively edible. Her hair was plastered to her face and neck and hung down her chest in wavy, wet strands. Creed eyed her shamelessly and in no words let Rogue know just what he thought of her sitting there naked. He caught sight of her breasts and smiled. Those rosy nipples were begging to be pinched.

Rogue was still focused on Creed's face. If the girl could walk around in a constant flush, he wouldn't argue. Her arousal was as intoxicating as having the runt by a leash. He kept his gaze locked with hers, as his mouth closed around a nipple. It hardened immediately.

"Are you a good girl, Rogue?" he murmured between licks.

"Mmm-hmm," came her reply.

"Yes. Yes, you are," Creed grinned, "but you weren't five minutes ago. Am I right?"

She nodded.

"We'll deal with that later, but for now you can have a ... treat. Would you like that, sweetheart?"

"Yes."

Creed moved lower, nipping and licking at the soft skin on her hips and belly. The scent of her was driving him crazy. Patience, he told himself. Rogue's hands curled around the edge of the counter as he knelt in front of her. It wouldn't take much effort, not after what he'd done to her earlier. This time he'd take her all the way. Spreading her legs he ran his tongue up the inside of her thighs. The skin was soft and slick with moisture, making him grin against her. Creed doubted he'd ever get tired of having her like this, especially the times she'd been with Logan first.

Glancing up at Rogue, he could see the question in her eyes.

"You want release, girl? You want to come for me?"

Rogue nodded fervently.

"Yes! Make me come. Please, I'll do anything!"

Creed knew he was a lost cause when it came to Rogue's begging. She didn't seem to mind doing it for either him or Logan. Rogue promising 'anything' was something else entirely though. He could hold that against her if she became difficult later.

Her breathing became rapid and she kept moving her hips towards Creed's mouth. Soft moans broke the silence of the bathroom as she climaxed. Several waves hit her, the force making her grab Creed by the hair for support. His hands held her in place while she slowly came down.

Creed helped her to stand, still shaky but pleased.

"You liked it that much, huh?" Handing her the nightgown she'd worn earlier, Creed returned the smile.

Rogue slid the fabric over her head so that it hid her smile.

"What do you think?"

"I figured. And now, I think we've kept the runt waiting long enough."


Chapter 4 by Laenwyn
Author's Notes:
Logan & Creed close a dirty deal.

This chapter was co-written with Skybluerae.
Logan took Rogue by the hand, leading her into the bedroom. Creed followed right behind them. He tried to appear unaffected, but the triumph and arousal he radiated was unmistakable. The feeling was mutual and it made Logan's mouth curl into a smile. He felt Creed's eyes following every move he made, from his posture to the way he was holding Rogue's hand.

She suddenly stopped at the sound of other voices. Logan turned around, gently holding her by the shoulders. Leaning into her, he explained what the situation may require of her, of them.

"Are you sure, Logan?" she whispered. There was tension in every word, she wasn't too sure about this idea.

Creed sighed with impatience. "We don't really need to explain anything to you."

Rogue cut her eyes at him. Two hands closed like vice grips on her arms, jerking her backwards.

"I already owe you for what you did earlier, and I know you don't wanna add to it."

"Listen to him, darlin'," Logan said, petting Rogue's hair. "Be a good girl for me and everything will go just fine."

"That's right," Creed purred, "and you know you'll love it. "

Rogue relaxed in his grip. Maybe she would, she'd loved everything else so far, but it had always been just the three of them.

"You'll need to wear this," Creed slid a blind fold over her eyes.

"You'll be fine, Rogue. I won't go anywhere," Logan murmured before kissing her.

There were strangers in the room. Rogue thought it sounded like two, but had no way to know for sure. Victor or Logan wouldn't share that information - that much was certain. One of them was a woman, she could tell that much. She recognized the swishing sound of a lady's fan. It was rather hot inside, or maybe she was just nervous. If only she had some idea of what was planned for her. Then again, that was what made it so exciting. She didn't know for sure, but the idea of being watched while having sex tightened things low in her body. It was far more than sinful - and the notion that she might enjoy it must be downright depraved.

Rogue didn't care. She'd stopped worrying about moral and what it was considered to be a 'good girl' awhile back. She was good in a bad way and that's just how Logan, and Victor for that matter, liked her. Besides, they would always protect her if anyone tried to go too far.

"She's a very pretty, young lady," a male voice said. He sounded older than her keepers and more eloquent - even though he'd just opened his mouth. The woman with the fan made a sound of approval. Rogue felt heat creep up her cheeks.

The man spoke again, telling her to come closer. What did he want? She thought they'd only watch; surely Logan hadn't agreed to someone else being with her?

"Rogue," Creed said.

She nodded, not trusting her voice.

Hands smoothed the inside of her thighs and it felt so different to a man's touch. Some of the tension left Rogue's body and was replaced by curiosity and embarrassment. She couldn't see anything and they could see every part of her.

"She doesn't seem to mind," the female murmured, sounding pleased. She ran her hands over Rogue, gently petting and exploring her flesh while making sounds of approval. "Lovely," she said, with a hint of malice in her voice. "Turn around, girl and sit on his lap."

Rogue faltered, imagining what may happen next. She couldn't stop it and knew it would be bad if she tried. The woman's voice was kind, but her order was indisputable. Her instruction was the same as if Logan or Victor had made it. There was no use protesting, even if she wanted to. A big part of her marveled at having her owners watch her like this. Rogue felt an odd sense of pride at what she was doing, knowing how much it pleased them. A small gasp escaped her lips as she felt her legs being spread. She knew just how slippery she still was from earlier.

Logan watched his girl and thought he'd never seen anyone look that delicious before. She was on the man's lap with the woman kneeling in front of her. Rogue's head fell back and her fingers curled into the fine fabric of the man's pants. A smile curled Logan's lips. Glancing at Creed, he could tell he was thinking the same thing. She was theirs alright. Creed clamped a hand down on his thigh, flashing fangs at him. Logan inhaled deeply, enjoying the scent that rolled of Rogue as she was driven to climax.

"That wasn't so bad was it, darlin'?" Logan said, his voice clearly laced with want.

Rogue managed a shaky nod. He picked her up and carried her to the bed where he relieved her of the tiny night gown. Creed moved behind her, so she could lean back against his chest.

"You enjoyed it?" Creed murmured against her hair.

His eyes were set on Logan, carefully watching his every move. Once the runt had his fun in front of his business associates, it would be time for other games. There wouldn't be an audience then, though. He couldn't afford to show that side in front of others, that he'd willingly let another man top him. Only now, Creed thought. It wasn't a permanent trade and nothing the runt should get used to. Still, he couldn't deny that he was looking forward to it.

"Aren't you gonna join?" Logan asked, a grin pulling at the corner of his mouth.

Creed stroked Rogue's arms and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"I think I'll just enjoy the show this time," he winked back.

Logan grabbed Rogue's hips, not wanting to wait another second to be inside her. He buried himself to the hilt in one hard thrust. Looking up he found Creed watching him intently, his huge hands gripping Rogue's waist and then moving to grab Logan's ass a he thrust into her. This had to be some show, he thought.

A while later they collapsed against Creed. He rolled them to the side and slid off the bed to walk the two strangers to the door. Rogue still couldn't see them and she couldn't hear any of their conversation but she didn't need to. A satisfied sound coming from Creed as he closed and locked the door told her there would be no problems. She sighed contently and curled up against Logan, enjoying the scent of him after sex. Things could be worse, she thought and buried her face against his sweaty chest.

Logan pulled her closer as he sat up straight. Rogue didn't need hyper senses to know their night of fun wasn't over. He removed her blindfold and it took a moment for her eyes to readjust, even to the dim lighting. Her eyes wandered to Victor who approached the bed, prowling almost, his eyes intent on Logan only. Rogue thought that she'd never seen anyone as comfortable with their own nudity as the two of them. Victor's gaze quickly swept over her, letting her know just what he thought of her admiration. He loved it, basked in it.

"C'mere, sweetheart," he said, his voice low and full of promises. Still holding Logan's gaze, Creed's words were meant for Rogue.

She didn't ask, but moved off the bed and crawled over to him.

He lifter her to a chair. "Stay here," his words made her look up at him.

Rogue rubbed her cheek against him, too embarrassed to admit she didn't want to just watch. The edge of Creed's mouth curled up in a smile. He knew what she was thinking.

Logan was on his feet in an instant, rummaging through a large duffel bag. "C'mere, boy" he mocked, patting the edge of the bed.

"If you're that eager, runt," Creed said smugly and sat on the bed.

"Oh no," Logan shook his head. "On your knees." He crawled on the bed after him, slapping hand cuffs around Creed's wrists, securing him to the headboard.

"I didn't say you could use fuckin' handcu-" Creed's words turned into a growl as a loud smack had him straining against the bonds.

"What was that?" Logan asked, while Rogue hid a smile behind her hands.

"You know I could rip the damn bed into pieces, runt. Now STOP with the bullshit!"

Logan leaned over his keeper, flattening a hand along his muscled back.

"Mmm, but you won't. It wouldn't look good for either one of us if you destroy the entire room," he murmured, seizing a fistful of long, blonde locks. Twisting his hand around, Logan bent Creed's head backwards. "Plus, I know you don't really mind this at all." He took a big whiff of air, and exhaled slowly.

"You have your way with me and my girl any other time, but not now. Now you're mine and I intend to enjoy it my way."

Logan slid one hand around Creed's waist, wrapping a hand around his cock. Squeezing and stroking him, Logan milked him and used it to lubricate himself. He slid his hand back and forth, knowing just how frustrated Creed must be. He'd been there himself; so many times burning with the need to have everything that was offered. Only now, he was doing the taking and he had no intention of being gentle.

Still holding Creed by the hair, Logan turned his head to glance at Rogue. She was mesmerized, staring wide-eyed at them. When she noticed him looking, she smiled. He could smell her arousal - it was still there. God, but the girl just couldn't get enough, he thought, smiling at her. Well then, she might get another ride before the night was over. She certainly was asking for it.

"What's the matter, runt? You waiting for a better time or are you having a change of heart? I thought you wanted to fuck," Creed rumbled low in his chest, straining against the bonds. He managed to catch Logan's gaze from the corner of his eyes. "Maybe you just don't have what it takes? What do you think, Ro-"

Logan interrupted his tirade, making Creed's voice turn into another low growl as he forced himself inside. The feeling of taking his master this way was a power rush few things could match. It was different from what he had with Rogue, but just as intoxicating. The smell; sweat, salt and the arousal from all of them was driving him crazy. He stayed that way, feeling Creed starting to relax around him.

Tightening his grip on Creed's hair, Logan slid out painfully slow. He pushed back in all the way, hard. Triumph welled up inside him as he watched himself move. The sounds coming from Creed made his own body shiver with excitement.

Skin slapping against skin. Flesh on flesh. The reek of pure animal. It permeated the room. If he didn't go slow, he wouldn't last. Hearing Rogue's shaky breathing wasn't helping matters.

"Damn," he spoke so low, leaning over Creed again.

"Give me a hand, runt."

It wasn't a question. Feeling generous, Logan closed a hand around him. A sound from somewhere deep inside Creed's chest was answer enough.

"She's gonna have to stop making ... all those damn noises," Creed grunted.

Rogue had moaned out loud and Logan glanced over at her, forcing a grin. She covered her mouth to keep quiet.

"You're enjoying it darlin' and your whimpering is only gonna end it faster."

She nodded, it taking every ounce of control not to touch herself down there.

Logan focused on Creed once more, running his hands over the hard masses of muscle. The man's back curled and arched with pleasure. Unable to resist, Logan ran his tongue almost the full length of it. Salty and smooth. He gripped the lean waist, wishing it would bruise. Wishing he could leave a mark the way his master would sometimes mark his girl. With determination he drove them both towards the edge, dying to fall over.

Logan came hard and Creed followed him moments later. Unable to control himself, Creed began tearing into the head board. Bits and pieces of wood and metal spread in every direction. Rogue wasn't sure what was happening, but knew there wasn't much she could do to prevent it. Holding her breath it took her a minute to realize Victor wasn't mad. The sound coming from him wasn't in anger. The man was anything but that.

Logan removed the cuffs and they lay in heavy heap on the bed, both panting. Rogue was too engrossed to move. She couldn't break the spell.

"C'mere baby," Logan murmured.

Rogue's cheeks colored. He cleared the sheets of debris and slumped back against the pillows. Sighing, he thought he could kill for something to eat. And a cigar - no make that two cigars, he thought. First though, he'd take care of her.

"I'm impressed. You're not exhausted by now?" he asked as she stood before him.

"I ... I am, but ...."

"Shhhh. Lay down."

Rogue slid in between them and Logan's hand nestled between her thighs. She was already swollen and throbbing there, her mind full of the show she was just given. It wouldn't take much. Her breath caught as soon as he touched her, then Creed's hand covered his, their fingers giving the slightest pressure. Rogue arched and came with a gasp, pulsing underneath their touch. It took her a while before she settled, sated with limbs heavy.

"Tramp," Creed whispered, his voice teasing.

Rogue barely cracked one eye opened, "You're gonna have to be a tad more specific about who you referin' to," she said in a dry tone that perfectly mimicked her keepers.
A proud smile spread across Logan's face. "She's gotta point. Besides, that's like the pot calling the kettle black. Isn't it darlin'?"

"Alright," Creed interrupted their joking. "That's enough or I'll make sure you're both too worn out to crack any more jokes."

They remained quiet, but Logan still winked at her conspiratorially. "How about room service then? I'm starvin' over here," he reached over to grab the menu from the bedside table.

Creed raised up on one elbow. "All you ever think about is that never ending craving of yours, runt." He paused in thought. "I'll take two of everything on the menu.

Rogue shifted between them, her body finally feeling the effects of the evening

"I've got school in few hours," she mumbled into the pillow, clearly exhausted.
Logan ran a hand across her back as he dialed up room service. "I'll make sure you're excused from class tomorrow."

Creed smirked for a moment, then couldn't help but rumble with laughter. "Yeah ... and I can't wait to see what that note to school says."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2453