Out of Rogue's personal diary by Arena2349
Summary: This story is what Rogue writes in her journal, what she thinks and what she intends to do.
Categories: X2, AU Characters: None
Genres: General
Tags: None
Warnings: Not Spellchecked
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1687 Read: 13032 Published: 02/06/2008 Updated: 02/08/2008
Story Notes:
Somewhat different from the movies, and please don't read if you don't think you'll find the following entertaining;
~Rogue is quite sensitive and has a temper.
~Kitty is romantically involved with Bobby and Rogue is happy about it.
~Pyro is still at Xavier's school for Gifted Youngsters along with Warren(Angel) and Scott's young brother Alex is brought into the story later.
~Rogue can control her powers at certain times which enables her to touch people without hurting them.

1. Chapter 1 by Arena2349

2. Chapter 2 by Arena2349

3. Chapter 3 by Arena2349

4. Chapter 4 by Arena2349

Chapter 1 by Arena2349
Well, that didn't go as planned. I'm sure John wasn't listening to Professor Ororo when she said that the whole point of going to the amusement park is that we can learn how to 'blend in' with normal humans.Trust him to show off his stupid power of manipulating fire infront of some freaking teenagers and hope it will go smoothly without causing any alert...
And I don't understand why Bobby looked quite mad when I stopped him from paying for my hotdog. Isn't he supposed to hang out with his girlfriend instead of following me around? Granted, he has never mentioned that he actually loves Kitty infront of anyone but she calls him 'my cool guy' all the time and everyone knows she's referring to him and would expect him to return the ardour. And he should know by now that I don't fancy him..
I like Bobby, but not as someone more than a friend. He's one of the best friends I've ever had and he has been so kind and understanding at certain times that I wouldn't dream of loosing him. But he's not my dream guy, nor will he ever be, because that place is already taken by someone else......
But that someone hasn't returned from his journey yet and according to Professor Grey, he won't come back till next week. Had he been there today, the visit to the park would've been more enjoyable, at least for me. Yeah, he would've stayed with the teachers and not take part in any of the stuff we did, but I'd have been able to look at him whenever I want, even spy on him to check if he's acting different around Professor Grey and he'd have not noticed it. Or maybe he would, because his heightned senses can detect almost all the activities going on around him.....
But he wouldn't mind if he catches me gazing longily at him....
I miss him.
Chapter 2 by Arena2349
For once, I'm glad Professor Xavier has left the mansion for a couple of days. If he was here, he'd have known in an instant where I was heading and what I'm about to do and he'd have sent someone after me to stop me from doing it. Jean must've sensed something but then again she was busy with her work at the lab and I don't think she knows what I'm up to or else she'd have tried to stop me too...
It's a pity I've to keep myself hidden beneath all this clothing when it's getting so hot in here, but I dare not do so much as loosening my muffler a bit because for all I know, someone who knows me might be lingering aorund here. And I can't allow anyone to recognise me and drag me back to the school, saying I was stupid to think of doing such a thing in the first place, let alone leave school unaided by a teacher.
But no one back at school misses him as much as I do! Well, maybe the 'Marvel Girl' is feeling a little bit lonely but she's got someone else to keep her in company, someone to embrace when she wants to do so, someone to talk to all the time, someone to hold hands with....
Not that I'd want to hold hands with someone and suck out their powers and weaken them. It just would've been nice to have a cosy little conversation out in the grounds at night when everyone else is inside the mansion, looking up at the starry sky and wondering what would have happened had we not met at some bar, take off together after a few moments of disagreement, meet with a road accident and saved by the X men.....
That's precisely why I need to find him. To tell him that he belongs with us now and that he can't operate alone, not without having someone by his side who could contact us if one of them gets hurt. I hope for Gods sake that he is not hurt, that amazing healing power he posseses will take care of all the injuries he might come across, but what if he's been held captive by some other mutant? Humans, he can tackle, but against mutants who have control over metal, mutants who can vanish the moment he tries to rip off their throats, mutants who can cause him some intense physical damage....
I have to find him before anything of that sort happens. I've got to bring him back.
Chapter 3 by Arena2349
“He said he’ll be back by next week.”
That wasn’t consoling enough. Not for me. Apparently, no one else is concerned about him in the least. Last month, when Professor Summers failed to contact the school for four consecutive days after he left for Toronto, everyone was alarmed and didn’t rest till they heard from him and the Professor personally assigned Storm to go looking for him should he not communicate with them within the following two days. But now, another person, who is equally worthy of being cared about, has been gone for almost a month, yet everyone goes on with their work as usual as if nothing out of order has happened.
The same should be said as far as I’m concerned, too. When I haven’t showed up at dinner, someone, at least one of the students, must’ve noticed it. I have to confess myself surprised at the fact that Professor Grey didn’t send someone to drag me back to school already. Some telepath she must be, if she can’t concentrate enough and locate where I am at the moment…
The subway is getting pretty much crowded, but that shouldn’t cause anything problematic unless I reveal my face entirely by letting down the hood of my sweater. And even if I do that, I highly doubt anyone would recognize me, given that I hardly associate with anyone outside the school and would therefore be a stranger to almost all the people aboard. But I’m going to keep up my hood until I get down. Just in case.
On my right, a lady, professionally dressed in a grey suit, is busy compiling some sort of documents she has taken out from her briefcase. She has smiled at me swiftly before sitting down, and even looked at me once or twice in a curious way, probably to get a clear view of my half concealed face. The person seated to my left, however, was making me feel uneasy ever since he got in at the last station.
He had on many layers of clothing, just like me, and his face was likewise hidden beneath a baseball cap he wore so low. I couldn’t tell exactly where he has been looking at when he got in, primarily because he was wearing shades, but I got a distinct feeling that he was staring at me in a confused sort of way. I did think of Mistique at first, disguised in an attempt to capture me once again, but except for that unfriendly stare he shot at me when entering the apartment I’m in, he hasn’t done anything indicative of wanting to seize me. If it was her, she’s had ample of time to take hold of me by now.
I’ve been keeping an eye on him too, something I’ve learnt from Kurt, as it is best to be on alert around someone whose behavior has proven to be suspicious. Somehow, his features, the most I could see of them anyway, bore a resemblance to someone I know, though I can’t exactly recall who that someone is. Since ten or so minutes ago, he has made no movement at all, and from the awkward angle his head was tilted, I was able to make out that he’s sleeping.
Either that or he’s feigning it.
Chapter 4 by Arena2349
It must be past midnight now. I can’t tell for sure because I haven’t got any watch with me, as I didn’t own one. The lady who was seated next to me is gone too, or else I’d have been able to ask her. Which left me with only two options: either forego all caution and ask for the time from that weird guy or shut up my mouth and keep quiet.
Needless to say that I chose the second option.
I must be mental to think something like this, but I have to say that I am warming up to him with every passing second. He got up a little while before and having found the apartment empty except for the two of us, he has taken off his cap to reveal a very handsome face, though wearing sunglasses at the middle of the night somewhat dampened the effect. He has to be in his late teens but didn’t possess certain qualities some guys of his age have. Like raging hormones. I could tell it because he hasn’t made any move on me even though we are quite alone in here. The fact that he could be trusted up to a certain extent has eased my mind a bit. I even feel like asking his name, maybe if I start acting friendlier he wouldn’t hesitate to make conversation.....
Damn that thought! I can’t believe I’m thinking about another guy when I’m supposed to be looking for someone else. Someone who has become so close to me, like a mixture of parent and brother, someone who willingly gave up his powers temporarily in order to save my life, someone without whose help I’d have been dead a long time ago. And here I am, fancying thoughts of making acquaintances with some guy I hardly know when the person I really care about is somewhere out there, in a possible state of danger. I need to take a leaf out of Ms. Grey’s book and focus my mind on what’s more important.
Which is, finding him as soon as possible.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2452