The Movie Reel by K Marie
Summary: "Rogue closed her eyes and let the movie reel in her mind start up again."
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 294 Read: 1414 Published: 12/09/2007 Updated: 12/09/2007

1. The Movie Reel by K Marie

The Movie Reel by K Marie
Author's Notes:
This is for Khaki's Photo Manip Challenge III. Thanks to Alyson for the beta!
Rogue closed her eyes and let the movie reel in her mind start up again.

The movie of her life started the way it always did. With David and her first kiss. The first time she knew that she was different. That she was a mutant.

Then it moved on to meeting Logan. Meeting someone else who knew something about what she was going through.

Then the night that Logan stabbed her and she touched him. Gaining his memories and personality traits had been an experience to say the least.

Then Erik. She always wanted to hit the pause button there. Wanted to be able to let Logan's memories go before being thrown Erik's. Concentration camps and plans of world domination didn't mix very well with Logan's viewpoint of the world. But she never did. She just let it play on.

Then Logan again at the Statue of Liberty. Marie had been on the verge of death, but Logan wouldn't let her die. She had felt love that time.

Then something new came up. A scene that has had no part in, that wasn't something Marie had experienced. Jean with Logan whispering into her ear, with Jean's feelings.

Rogue didn't remember where it had come from.

Then she did. Just a day or two before when Jean had taken a blood sample for yet another blood test. Jean hadn't worn gloves. Said she wouldn't need them. But then Rogue felt that familiar tug and had jumped back.

Rogue hadn't thought about it till then. She rewound the movie in her head and listened to what Logan had said.

"I think I'm in love with Marie."

And Jean was happy for him and Marie.

Marie turned off the reel and ran to go find Logan.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2289