Whisperings by Jules
Summary: Logan finds Rogue, but Rogue doesn't want to leave. But he manages to convince her in more ways then one.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Being
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1781 Read: 3603 Published: 12/07/2007 Updated: 12/07/2007

1. Whisperings by Jules

Whisperings by Jules
Logan had been searching for his Marie for two months now, and his cash reserves were getting sparse, plus he needed a way to work his aggressions out, so he began cage fighting yet again.

That's where he began hearing the rumors, whisperings, and tales of a new seductive, auburn haired, fighter with two shocks of white hair, whom everybody wanted to brawl with, called The Rogue. She'd never been beaten, and apparently, watching her knock her opposites out was like pure poetry.

Logan knew there was only one woman in the world that fit the description. His Marie. After asking around, in his unique way, he found out that she had been fighting in a bar in Canada for the past few days. He knew if he drove all night, he might catch her.


The bar in Canada
The next night


Logan walked into the bar as a new fight was beginning. He could hear the cheers.

He could smell her as soon as he'd walked in, not that he couldn't before. He'd been tracking her scent for the past three miles.

He sat at the bar and ordered a bourbon, then he turned to face the cage.

There she was, a vision in a black lycra body suit. It was taut over her whole body, a plunging neckline, and he was shocked to see she wore no sleeves, or even gloves. He would say it wasn't her if it hadn't been for her scent, the shocks of white hair amongst their dark red companions, and the fact that there were the dog tags that hung around her neck, his dog tags.

He drained his drink, watching her beat one opponent after another.

A man sat next to him and tried to strike up a conversation, "That is one hell of a woman. I wouldn't mind finding her in my bed, would you?"

Logan growled, and grabbed the man by his shirt, "Never speak of my Marie like that. EVER, or I will rip you apart." Then he threw him on the ground. He would have killed the man more often than not, but he didn't want to miss a single moment of watching her move around in that cage.

The bartender chose a safer topic, luckily, and he'd missed the previous conversation, "Have you come to fight The Rogue."

Logan nodded, "I'm Wolverine." As if that would explain it all.

And it did, the bartender had also heard of him, and knew this match was going to be one that would go down in the history of bar fights. He smiled to himself as he thought of the profits he was going to make.

Logan took off his jacket and got ready to face the eyes of the girl he'd left.



Rogue finished off another opponent easily and had a shot of bourbon as she waited for her next contender.

She was nowhere near prepared for the sight that she beheld when she turned back around.

All the noise of the bar seemed to fade away, all she saw and heard was Logan, the Wolverine.

She wanted to run up and hug him, but all thoughts of that were wiped away as she heard his next words.

"It's time to go back home Marie."

Rogue steeled herself, "No."

"I'm not going to argue with you."

"That migh' be so, but yah'll have tah fight me tah get me tah leave."

Logan didn't want to, but he knew he had to.

So the match began.

Logan at first took it easy with her, but when it became apparent that she wasn't going to do the same with him, he fought back. Both threw punches and kicks, every now and then striking a blow to the other.

Suddenly, Logan had her pinned, "Do you yield?" he asked.

Rogue's eyes flashed as she panted, then told him, "Hell no!" and with that she flipped him over her head and jumped up.

The crowd was going wild over the two, bets being placed on both.

It took him 20 minutes, but Logan finally had Rogue pinned again. This time he didn't waste time talking, he scooped her up and carried her out of the cage. He grabbed her money, their coats, then walked out the door, her kicking and punching the whole time.

Once they were out of the bar he set her down.

"What's wrong with ya yah bastard! Ah was having the best night of fighting in mah life!"

Logan stared at her shocked and enraged, "I've been looking for you for three months Marie, everyone is worried sick about you."

Rogue shook her head, "No they ain't. They all feared me. Not a one didn't flinch when Ah touched them, or even brushed them . . . except for Abby, or you. But both were gone . . . . Besides, Ah'm all grown up."

"Obviously . . ." Logan growled looking her up and down, "But that's not the point. You were there so they could protect you, until I could get back. I come back, looking for you, and you're gone." He argued, which was the most he'd ever said to her in his life about what she meant to him.

Rogue was at a loss for words, she leaned against the building, "Ah just couldn't stay there anymore. It was too hard. Ah was lonely . . . and Ah missed you."

Logan sighed, then took her into his arms, telling her gruffly, "I missed you too Marie." He let go and checked her out again, the non-gloved hands sticking out in his mind more then ever, "You obviously have a lot to tell me. Is there some place we can go to talk?"

Rogue nodded, "Ah have a motel room. Yah follow mah on Scott's bike."

Logan agreed, and soon they were speeding down the road.



Ten minutes later

Rogue led Logan into a dingy motel room, which reminded him of the types of places he used to stay in. She opened the door, threw her coat on a chair, then sat on the bed.

Logan closed the door behind him, and sat down next to her, "Talk." He ordered.

Rogue sighed, "Ah had to run. Ah couldn't stand their stares anymore, and the inability to touch was getting on mah nerves. With you and Abby both gone, Ah didn't have anyone. So Ah needed to be alone, away from the people who backed away if Ah came too close. So Ah left. It took two days of meditation, but Ah managed tah construct blocks in mah mind that would prevent anyone from finding me and forcing me tah go back. Ah moved from place tah place, until Ah finally used up all mah money on a motel room, in which Ah stayed for two weeks. Ah spent the whole time meditating, using techniques Ah'd picked up from the people's who's powers Ah'd absorbed to guide me, and Ah managed to somehow, control mah power. For the first time in over a year, Ah was able to touch. Ah could touch people Logan!" She tells him, a look of pure joy on her face, "But Ah didn't want to go back. So Ah started fighting, Ah never really understood its appeal until Ah started. It's fun to see their faces when a little girl from Mississippi kicks some big guy's ass."

The smile on her face lifted Logan's heart. But it was getting very hot, the sight of her in that skintight body suit was driving him nuts.

Rogue began to fiddle with the dog tags, and her face grew sad, "But Ah missed you. Everyday Ah missed you."

Logan didn't know what to say, except, "Sorry."

Rogue was suddenly very aware of how close Logan was to her, and she turned to face him, running her finger down his cheek, "Ah wanted to tell you about this, about mah being able to touch. Ah wanted to touch you. Only you." Rogue took a deep breath, then just said it, "Ah wanted you tah touch me."

"Marie." Logan growled, warningly.

Rogue ignored him and straddled his lap, "Ah wanted to feel your hands on me."

"Marie, you're killing me." He panted, trying to not give in to the urgings of his body, which was betraying him in a very . . . big way.

"Please Logan, touch me." She begged breathlessly.

Logan couldn't control himself anymore, no red-blooded man could resist the temptation of touching her pale skin. So he just did it (Like Nike tells ya), he grabbed her face and kissed her, roughly and passionately. He lay back, pulling her down with him.

When Logan's hands started roaming, Rogue pulled back panting, "Ah have to tell ya something Logan . . . . Ah'm in love with ya."

Logan kissed her again, then told her, "Good, I guess it goes both ways then." With out warning, or saying anything else, he flipped her underneath him and started to ravish her body in ways she'd never dreamed of.

Logan slowly pulled down the zipper which held her body suit on. Rogue lay there, silent, watching his face, desire burning her up.

Soon Rogue was naked, and she realized, that this wasn't fair, "Hey there sugah, Ah think ya a bit overdressed for the occasion." With that she ripped off Logan's shirt and ran her hands along his pecks and down his abdominal muscles, "God, Ah've been wanting to do that since Ah first laid eyes on yah." She breathed.

Logan growled at her, but started kissing her neck, running his hands up and down her body, amazed at how soft and smooth her skin felt, and how sweet she tasted.

Rogue finally managed to get Logan's pants unbuttoned and unzipped, then she pulled them, and his boxers down in one pull. She smiled with pure glee.

Logan looked at her, and raised an eyebrow, "A bit impatient are we?"

Rogue shook her head smirking, "Ah've wanted in your pants for a year now. Ah think Ah've been very patient damn it." Then she pulled his head down and kissed him carnally.

They rolled around, nipping at each other, kissing every now and then, letting their animalistic passions go wild as they made love for the first time.

Logan exploded himself when he heard his Marie calling out, "OH OH, LOGAN! MY GOD!" as she climaxed.

Logan wrapped his arms tightly around Rogue's body and held her close to him as they lay in the slowly lightening room, and fell asleep. Both peaceful in the knowledge that they'd found someone to love, who loved them back.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2274