Never let the X-Women near the booze by Shadowlady
Summary: Girl's night is finally here.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Drabble, Foof, Humor
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1027 Read: 3082 Published: 11/21/2007 Updated: 11/21/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Shadowlady

Chapter 1 by Shadowlady
For the first time in a year, the entire X-Women as they liked to call themselves had the evening to themselves. There were no men to spoil their ‘girl talk’, no students rushing about needing attention, no dire emergency that sent them out to fight the forces of evil.

Nope, it was just five women, the dvd player, and stacks of tear-jerker movies. That is until someone came up with a brilliant idea.

“Hey, where did you get that?” Rogue demanded eying Jubilee closely as she carried in a six pack of beer, a bottle of brandy, and one expensive bottle of wine.

“The liquor cabinet and the fridge.” Jubilee cracked her gum. “Figured we could have some fun.”

“Oh Gods,” Storm moaned only too aware of how Jubilee’s idea of fun usually ended up.

“Okay, everyone enough of this sob story movies. Into the pj’s and lets get this show on the road.” Jubilee ordered dropping to sit cross legged on the floor. With a telling smirk she pulled five glasses out of a pocket and set them in a circle. “It’s not like we have to be somewhere tonight anyway.”


Ten minutes later they sat on the floor, dressed in various sleeping attire, the girls eyed Jubilee as she poured a round and handed out a beer each.

“Who gets the sixth beer?” Jean asked.

“The only one of us who won’t get eviscerated,” Jubilee replied setting it next to Rogue’s hip. “A toast. To women’s night!”

Shaking her head, Rogue downed the drink along with the others. She’d have some serious explaining to do tomorrow if Logan realized exactly where his booze had gone.

Giggling insanely, Rogue stared at Storm who looked a little worse for wear after being spun around a few times on a computer chair. The other woman’s pale hair was askew, her face flushed, and her breasts heaved beneath the silk of her nightie.

“You’ve got JFF hair.” Rogue giggled, pointing at her.

“Huh?” Everyone stared at her.

“You know, just finished fucking!” Rogue slapped her leg hysterically. “Some poor man doesn’t even know he got a wild ride.”

“Hahaha.” Storm flushed and reached for another drink. “So who’s got a game we could play?

Exchanging glances the women shrugged before Kitty snapped her fingers. “Hey I’ve got it. Anyone want to play Truth or Lie?”

“What’s that?”

“A game silly. Someone asks a question the other person gives their answer and then everyone has to decide if it’s a lie or the truth.”

“Sounds like fun,” Rogue slapped the floor. “Count me in.”

“Sure.” Jean reached for the brandy. “Who wants to go first?”

“Me! Me!” Jubilee waved her hand like crazy.

“Fire away.” Kitty laughed uproariously. “Get it? Fire away!”

“Not funny.” Jubilee replied hautily. “Okay, Jean which do you prefer width or length?”

“Huh?”

“You know? On a guy’s cock. Is length or girth better?”

“Hmm.” Jean frowned slightly, thinking over everyone of her lovers before smirking. “A little girth works better than length. I’d have to say girth.”

“True!” Storm laughed. “Every guy she’s ever been with is wider than he is long.”

“Oh my god!” Rogue groaned as her face flushed.

“Rogue.”

“What?”

“Same question.”

“Hey that ain’t fair,” Jubilee butted in. “She ain’t getting any so…”

“She’s a woman and she’s part of this.”

“She’s also the only virgin…” Storm started.

Rogue flushed even brighter and glanced around the room for a moment before closing her eyes, her mind opening up to the memories of those she kept within her mind. She brushed aside Magneto’s thoughts, pushed and twisted Bobby, St. Johns’ thoughts until they were nothing, before she settled upon ones that she knew by heart. Thoughts that she treasured, thoughts of love, of what no one else could know.

Sitting there, listening to the faint argument going on in the real world she listened to the soft purr of Wolverine as he whispered in her ear about what he wanted to do to her. Listened as his words told her more than anyone could ever hope to get out of him.

“Both.” She interrupted before taking a long drink of wine. “I like a cock that’s got the length to hit my cervix and the width to fill me completely. I want to be able to feel every vein, every pulse as he fucks me, no matter the position.”

She smirked at the group of women. “My turn. Jubilee, describe your first oral experience.”

Amid the laughter of the others, Rogue leaned back against the couch, a sly smirk on her face as she settled in to listen to the sexy purr within her head, hearing Wolverine/Logan as the other women teased Jubilee.



Logan paused in the doorway of his room and stared at the sleeping figure on his bed and the group of women passed out on his bedroom floor. Raising one eyebrow in his trademark expression he glanced behind him to Scott and Hank.

“Someone want to explain to me what the fuck they were thinkin’?” He growled.

“I don’t think I want to know.” Scott muttered bending to pick up a bottle and eying it closely. “Looks like they’re gonna be buying the Professor another bottle of this.”

Logan glared at the lable a moment before growling furiously. “Fuck that, they’re payin’ me for that bottle. It was five hundred fucking dollars.”

Scott glanced at Hank and stepped back. “Just remember, blood is a btich to get out.” He said as he all but ran down the hallway, followed rather closely by Hank. They dived into the dorm’s staff room just as a door slammed.

“ROGUE WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING?” Logan’s roar had both men flinching before they exchanged glances.

“Should we make a run for it?” Hank whispered.

“Naw, Rogue’ll get him calmed down. We uh might want to hide the credit cards though. I’m not paying for Logan’s expensive booze!”

“Indeed.”
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2164