She Hates Me by Miz
Summary: "He and his woman, had a fight tonight and now here he was in no words; sulking at the bar."
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Songfic
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 578 Read: 1392 Published: 11/21/2007 Updated: 11/21/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Miz

Chapter 1 by Miz
Author's Notes:
This is a response to a Challenge as posted on the old Changing Dreams Forum, by Foxy. She had picked out song and challenged anyone to write a W/R story based on the song. I responded to the challenge and wrote this one-shot on the spur of the moment.
The bar was smoky...filled with the refuge of society's darkest outcasts. A man sits undisturbed at the bar as he nurses his glass of Molson. His other hand held a lit cigar as the appearance of him was dauntingly wild at first glance.

But looking closely, you would see the stark features that could have women screaming....look and you will see..... yikes...!

Growling low in the throat at the other patrons, the Wolverine grumbles as he reflects on the light of his current problem. He and his woman, had a fight tonight and now here he was in no words; sulking at the bar.

The cause of the fight was long forgotten...something about him with commitment. That escalated into a fight which ended up with him slamming out of the apartment they shared, following the move out from the mansion.

He knew that she was in terms, the soulmate of his life, but couldn't find words to say it. So now, he heard behind him, from the jukebox a song that would suddenly relate to his situation of the moment.

Met A girl, thought she was grand,
Fell in love, found out first hand,
Went well for a week or two,
then it all came unglued,

In a trap, trip like a grimp,
Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip,
Then I started to realize,
I was living one big lie,

She fuckin hates me,
Trust, she fuckin hates me,
lalalala

I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had
none. And ripped them away.

She was queen for about an hour,
After that she got sour,
She took all I ever had.
No sign of guilt, no feelin of bad

In a trap, trip like a grimp,
Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip,
Then I started to realize,
I was living one big lie,

She fuckin hates me,
Trust, she fuckin hates me,
lalalala

I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had
none.
And ripped them away.

That's my story, as you see,
Learned my lesson and so did she
Now it's over and I'm glad,
Cuz I'm a fool for all that I've said.

In a trap, trip like a grimp,
Never thought I'd be the one who'd slip,
Then I started to realize,
I was living one big lie,

She fuckin hates me,
Trust, she fuckin hates me,
lalalala
lalalala
lalalala
lalalala

And she tore my feelings like I had none.
And ripped them away.

SHE FUCKIN HATES ME!


At the end of the song, the Wolverine angrily wiped away the sudden moisture at his eyes. Making do with the situation, there was nothing else but go back and then pack to leave.

Leaving the bar, he quickly stalked into the small shelter that he and the Rogue shared. Quickly packing his worldly possession in a small canvas bag. He heard the words..... "You running again?"

Turning around, he saw with unexplainable emotions at the beauty she had. Growling an affirmative, he closes up the bag and lifts it when she stole toward the broad back of his.

Burying her face into his broad back. He heard her whisper, "I'm very sorry for our fight. I didn't mean to accuse you of lies. I don't want you to go... Please...."

Dropping the bag with a loud thud, he felt wetness on his back. Groaning and turning around.... he wipes the tears of his wife.

~ Fin.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2150