Forever by Miz
Summary: Reflective thoughts.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Dark
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 368 Read: 1190 Published: 11/21/2007 Updated: 11/21/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Miz

Chapter 1 by Miz
Do you believe in forever?

That's the amount of time that I feel being trapped here. Has it been a week, or has it been months?

I don't know when I lost track of time. Time seemingly had stopped for me as the walls of this mental prison continue to imprison me.

The hope for regaining enough energy to wake up, flickers and dies with each passing sunset.

In my youth, I had cursed the day that mutation destroyed any contact I had with anyone.

However as time passes, I reflect on the endless possibilities of not being able to meet my mate. How he could be not mindful of the fact that he can't touch his bride. It is with this thought in mind that led me to cherish the awakening times I have spent with him.

He is the clear reason why I don't give up hope on not being able to wake up. However it's just a matter of time. I know this as well as the professor knows, so I don't have any worries on not being able to have any support.

The memory of the accident that left me in this coma is a little fuzzy, but the only thing I could think about was the protection of the seed of life that my mate and I had miraculously created; for even if it's my death, I wouldn't let anything happen to sweet Hope.

I was seven months when the accident occurred; it was a miracle for the others to learn that when my accident occurred, I was still instinctive enough to shield my child from harm.

Hope was delivered by Cesarean section when my body started going into labor with me unconscious and all.

Bless my mate's soul that he didn't take to drinking or fooling around as his personality dictates. However being his wild nature, he did go away for a month or so.

Logan has always been the greatest support that there is, and I hope that it is within my power as mate to the Wolverine. That I would be able to wake up soon, though the prospects maybe looking a little bleak, I still have that little hope.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2148