The Leak by Cassandra Lee
Summary: Logan and Rogue stranded. Drabble.
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Drabble
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 212 Read: 1735 Published: 11/09/2007 Updated: 11/09/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Cassandra Lee

Chapter 1 by Cassandra Lee
Author's Notes:
My co-worker is now hooked on Rogan fiction. We were bored and I asked her to give me a scenario and I'd write her some drabble.

She gave me: Logan and Rogue stranded in the middle of the lake without a paddle. It's about to snow.
"That was brilliant, sugar, now what?"

"I'm thinking, darlin."

"While you think, I'll just sit and freeze my ass off." Rogue huffed, sinking lower into the boat to block the wind.

"Someone will come outside soon, and then we can flag them down," Logan concluded. He gave her a sheepish grin.

Rogue rolled her eyes. "I can't believe you dropped the paddle. It was just a spider."

"Marie that *spider* was two feet off the ground and legs at least two miles long!"

"There's no need to exaggerate."

Rogue glared at him. If she wasn't so mad she would have found the situation funny. The mighty Wolverine scared of a little spider, but now they were stranded in the middle of the lake. And it was cold outside.

Suddenly Logan looked up and sniffed.

"Is someone coming?"

He shook his head. "No one's coming. It's about to snow."

"Damn it Logan!"

"I'm sorry. I was trying to be romantic and all that shit you women like!” He growled as he splashed the water with his hand.

"Might’ve been nice if we weren't stranded in the middle of a freaking lake, and...." Rogue stopped at the sudden look of shock on Logan's face. "What is it?"

"I think we have a leak."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2109