Never Have I ... Every Damn Time #2 by jenn
Summary: Logan shows Rogue something she has never done.
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: Never Have I. . .Every Damn Time
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1449 Read: 4711 Published: 11/05/2007 Updated: 11/05/2007

1. Never Have I ... Every Damn Time #2 by jenn

Never Have I ... Every Damn Time #2 by jenn
Author's Notes:
Dedicated to Jennifer, for writing such a great part one. Sare, for a certain scene in a fic we're writing together that keeps lingering in my head.
That had been fun.

But Marie was definitely up for more.

The kitchen was closest and while Logan found a chair by the table, nearest the heating vent---he could say anything he wanted about being Canadian and not minding the cold, but she'd noticed him upping the thermostat in their room--she went searching for something a little different, tossing some snow from her hair in the process that landed on the floor by the fridge.

Finding the key in that hiding place that was really a secret to no one, Marie raided the liquor closet, not feeling too guilty about it either, and dropped the shot glasses on the table in front of Logan.

"You're kidding." And there was real shock there. She liked that she could still surprise him.

"Ah inherited some tolerance from ya too, sugah," she said easily, straddling the chair near him before pouring the vodka in two shots, enjoying the slight pull of sore muscles. "Come on."

"Vodka?" He looked kind of disgusted--yeah, yeah, yeah, whiskey was all well and good, but a party with Jubilee had given her a taste for shots. Pushing the glass across the table, she leaned back, letting him get a good look at her bare legs. Watched the sudden attention and grinned to herself.

"Vodka." She took her shot, wincing a little at the raw flavor as it went down, then smirking a little when he finally realized she was, in fact, serious. Picked up the shot with a little flare of the nostrils that was his message about how *unmanly* it was to drink something that couldn't double as a degreaser and remove the enamel from your teeth at the same time.

"Okay...next," she said softly, pouring a second glass and *really* getting a kick out of the look he gave her. He almost dropped the shot, which would have been a damn sad waste of alcohol.

"Now?" She wished she had a camera, just so she could keep a copy of that expression that had very possibly never been seen by any human on his face before.

She braced a leg on the table and tipped her chair back, keeping her look casual. Gave him a slow smile.

"Ah thought you healed fast," she drawled, eyebrows raised. "If you're too tired--"

It was a male thing---instantly, all four legs of her chair were on the floor with the hook of his foot in the spines beneath and she was pulled the five inches that separated them until her knee was against his.

"You never what?"

A slow smile while she considered her options.

"Never have I...had sex on the conference table."

A breath while he considered the possibilities. Obviously, it worked. One hand dropped the empty shot glass on the table and he was on his feet, catching her free hand in his.

"Get up."



Scott was going to have a fit and a half if he ever found out, and somehow, that made it that much more fun.

The lights were off, which was fine, since flipping them would also activate some other equipment that would pretty much end the festivities--holograms popping up on the table and alarms going off would not for good times make. Before she could say anything, even really consider exactly how this should happen, he picked her up, lifting her to sit on the edge of the table, looking into her eyes. Fingers slid down her thighs lightly, drawing a soft moan from her, and then a slow travel up while he brushed his lips over the curve of her shoulder.

"Shit. You're not wearing underwear?" A breath against her neck. She turned toward him, letting her tongue circle her lips, liking the way the dark eyes dilated watching her.

She'd have to remember at some point to retrieve her underwear from the snow outside.

"Do I need them?"

He looked down, a little wicked smile curving his mouth for a second, before he tilted her head back, kissing her hard enough to break the skin of her lip. Instantly, she slid an arm around his back, fingers digging in when his teeth cut into her tongue briefly---

--one hand sliding between her legs.

"God."

"Shh. I haven't even started yet." Before she could even consider what that meant, he pushed an inconvenient chair out of the way and jerked her to the edge of the table, turning her on her stomach, bent half over the table.

"Fast or slow, darlin'?"

One finger slid inside her and if he'd asked her what her name was, she was pretty sure she wouldn't have been able to answer him, feeling the twist of heat snake up her body and steal her breath. A slow circle, brushing her clit lightly--God, that was good--then an even slower withdrawal that made her grit her teeth and push back against him.

"Logan--" She didn't give a good damn how.

It was so sudden she didn't even have time to brace her feet, before his hands slid to her hips and he was all the way inside her and the entire world went bright white and hot. Every muscle in her body tensed and she heard him whisper something she couldn't quite hear. He leaned low over her back, biting the her neck lightly. Somehow, she got her toes to touch the floor and pushed back against him when he seemed relatively content to do absolutely *nothing*.

"Logan, please--"

She wasn't sure if she heard a chuckle or not, but then again, that achingly slow withdrawal that made her moan, then the sudden push again--God--and she felt him let out a panted breath against her ear.

"Fast or slow?"

"Fast." She didn't care as long as he'd damn well move. Bracing herself on her elbows, she pushed back against him again, letting his hands guide her hips, as he slipped her shirt up distractedly, working his way down her spine with his lips to that certain place between her shoulder blades that always made her shudder, up to the curve of her neck--a thrust that made her bite her lip again, another thrust that made her entire body shake before she was suddenly and inexplicably in his lap and he must be sitting but she didn't care because she had some leverage now with her feet and lifted herself, bracing her elbows on the table and pushed back down.

"Yes," she heard herself whisper. "Yeah, please, yes, Logan, please--"

"Marie--" a panted breath against her neck and she shuddered when both his hands slid up to cup her breasts, pulling her nipples hard--

"God," she whispered again, raising herself again and finding a rhythm she liked--felt the slide of his tongue down the back of her neck and across her shoulder before he bit again and one hand slid slowly down her stomach, finding her clit without effort, making a slow circle that forced a gasp out of her.

It wasn't a slow build--sometimes he could make her wait for what seemed like hours before she could climax finally, coming down in a haze of sweat and stars and blank shock. She rocked against him, vaguely enjoying the groan she got out of him before he pushed up against her, fingers pinching her clit lightly then the feel of teeth biting into her shoulder hard and the heat ran up her entire body and she wanted something to hold on to and she wasn't sure where she was or who she was but she knew she was only seconds away--yes, so close, please, that close--and got her heels flat on the floor and rode him as hard as she could, blinking the sweat from her eyes.

"God, Marie, yes, harder, damn--Marie--" And she slid back down when he bucked under her and everything went perfectly and insanely white and she knew she was yelling something but had no idea what when the hand twisted in her hair and force her head around and he kissed her, burying his tongue so deep in her mouth she couldn't make a sound, drowning out whatever else she could have been saying and felt the shudder through him and the sudden dampness between her legs when he came too, groaning into her mouth.

They didn't move for a second and Marie shut her eyes while her body slowly stopped shaking enough for her to unclench her hands, noticing distantly that she'd cut her palms with her nails. He lowered his head onto her shoulder, breathing deeply, absently caressing her stomach with one hand.

"That was damned good," she managed to whisper, finally, twining her fingers in his. "Nice job, sugah."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2096