L&M Journals by Isis Nocturne
Summary: Again, I've read far too much fanfiction, because I am once again taking the time to write in a style that has been done a million times. In this one, Rogue claims the Wolverine. Oh, yeah, and Wolverine/Logan is a fae folk, or a member of the sidhe court. Think similar to Jareth in Labyrinth (so see the old movie!), but a hell of a lot hotter!
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: General
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 456 Read: 7434 Published: 10/05/2007 Updated: 10/05/2007

1. Marie's Starts it All... by Isis Nocturne

2. Logan Responds by Isis Nocturne

3. Later That Day... by Isis Nocturne

Marie's Starts it All... by Isis Nocturne
Author's Notes:
Each journal entry is its own chapter, so they are all pretty short. Will be updated whenever I get the chance.

PG for minor language. IF certain things decide to happen in the future, then the rating will be changed.
Dear Journal:

I've gone and done it. I've fallen in love with him. Logan is such an amazing person, even if he is more reserved than I'd like him to be. He's strong, sure of himself, protective, and loving and patient with those that he honestly likes. I'm lucky to be one of those people. However, he'll never look at me as anything other than an annoyance or a kid.

I wish that I was as beautiful as Jean. With her burning red hair, lithe body, and great personality, she's a magnet to all the men, especially my Logan. Oh, goddess, I've called him mine now. I'm screwed.

You see, ever since he saved my life after stabbing me, he awoke the Rogue within me. Before, I was simply Marie pretending to be Rogue. Now, I'm a mix of both. Yet, even being different, I still call a claim on my man. Shit.

I'll never let him go. The Rogue has decided that she wants to become the mate of the Wolverine. He'll be able to smell my possession of him. I'm doubly screwed.

Be Back To You Later, (if Wolvie doesn't kill me or something first)

M.
Logan Responds by Isis Nocturne
Author's Notes:
See the first chapter for my notes.
How fucked up is this? I found Marie's journal, and she's put that claim on me. I thought I'd been imagining the smell of possession whenever she was near me, but apparently not. (Though it does explain the lack of women currently in my bed - that is, absolutely NONE!)

What does she mean that I've awakened the Rogue? It's all her, and she doesn't have a heartbeast. Only those like myself do, and she isn't like me.

I admit that I know more about my past then I let on. No one can actually wipe a fae's mind. I'm one of the oldest, and I'll be around forever. Yeah, I'd forgotten, but when I got knocked out in the cage last night (even if it only was for a second), it jarred me enough for my opponent to get another good shot on me. Shit, that one hurt.

Oh, well. I smell Rogue lurking about. I think I'll go and *chat* with her.
Later That Day... by Isis Nocturne
Author's Notes:
See the first chapter
Logan can smell it. I'm sure of it. He's been staring at me all day, head cocked to the side, this really cute look of confusion on his face. Why the hell does he have to be so damned cute?

He looks like he wants to devour me now. Thank goddess that Jean, Scott, Professor, Ororo, and the rest of the team are also here in the rec. room with me. I think that's the only thing keeping me safe right now.

If I stay surrounded by people, I think I'll be ok.

M.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=2014