A Touch of Sin by noVa451
Summary: The Deadly Sins meet the X-Men.
Categories: X2 Characters: None
Genres: General, Shipper
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 20592 Read: 71021 Published: 09/26/2007 Updated: 10/02/2007

1. Chapter 1 by noVa451

2. Chapter 2 by noVa451

3. Chapter 3 by noVa451

4. Chapter 4 by noVa451

5. Chapter 5 by noVa451

6. Chapter 6 by noVa451

7. Chapter 7 by noVa451

8. Chapter 8 by noVa451

9. Chapter 9 by noVa451

10. Chapter 10 by noVa451

11. Chapter 11 by noVa451

12. Chapter 12 by noVa451

13. Chapter 13 by noVa451

Chapter 1 by noVa451
Author's Notes:
I know this idea has been used in every tv show/book/movie but I figured I'd try it out here. I don't own the X-Men etc.
“When are the bad guys going to learn that we’re always going to be on top of them?”

Rogue snorted. “Super Jubilee and her infinite knowledge strikes again.”

Kitty giggled.

“Well it’s not like a park for a meeting isn’t something we’ve never heard of, no originality,” Jubilee scoffed, leaning back against the wooden bench.

“Will you three focus!” Scott’s voice hissed in their ears.

“Oww,” Jubilee whispered under her breath as she subtly curled a piece of her hair behind her ear and pressed the ear piece in. “Tone down the leader voice, Cyclops.”

Scott sighed over the line. “I knew putting you three together was a bad idea.”

“Lay off, Scooter,” Logan’s gruff voice traveled over the line.

“Thanks Wolvie.”

A growl was heard over the static in their ears. “Don’t call me that yellow.”

“Besides,” Scott’s annoyed voice spoke again. “He’s only saying that because Rogue’s with you.”

“Well, can you blame the guy, he’s only displaying a small sense of intelligence, the man does not want to be sleeping on the couch tonight.”

“Jubilee,” Rogue hissed under her breath as she smiled at an old lady walking her dog who passed by them on the bench.

“We are all starting to look a little crazy when we talk under our breath and smile wide,” Kitty added.

“Yeah, so let us do our thing, Fearless one. Perfect image of three innocent and beautiful, not to mention sexy young woman just having a chat on a nice sunny morning in the park.”

Scott sighed. “Fine, just keep your eyes open, we can’t let Magneto’s team pick up the new mutant.”

“Any idea who from the Brotherhood will be meeting this guy? And why do we want to speak to this mutant if clearly he’s ignored any of our attempts to help him,” Jubilee asked, while turning and smiling at Rogue as though she was only speaking to her.

“The Professor isn’t sure of his mutation, it appeared too erratic on Cerebro for him to pick up on, but he caught his signature heading this way and we know Magneto has used this spot in the past to pick up recruits, we can’t let him gain anymore allies.”

“Whatever you say,” Jubilee whispered.

Rogue’s eyes darted around the large park that was covered in lush trees and bushes, a few kids and their parents ran by laughing and enjoying the sun, dogs were barking in a field over. Quickly, she let her eyes glance over the lone figure by the pond who was feeding the ducks, the woman’s white hair was covered by the shadows of a large willow tree; Storm looked perfectly in her element. Further down the pond was a couple walking hand and hand keeping to the shadows that the trees provided, Scott’s red glasses still glimmered in the dim light and Jean’s red hair was covered by a hat.

Turning her head the other way she spotted a figure a few paces behind their spot on the bench, his cowboy hat drawn over his eyes as his long legs stretched out from him as he leaned against a tree smoking a cigar. The lines of his body looked relax but she knew he was ready to spring into action at any second. Suddenly, the brim of his cowboy hat tilted up and one hazel eye winked at her before glancing away. Rogue smiled as she turned away from Logan.

Jubilee leaned over and whispered in her ear, “You done making googlely eyes?”

“Shut up,” Rogue retorted nudging the other woman softly with her shoulder.

“And I don’t make googlely eyes,” Logan’s voice purred in their ears.

Kitty stifled a laugh beside them.

“No, you just undress Rogue with your eyes no matter who else is in the room.” Jubilee added, “Too bad you didn’t inherit X-ray vision, Wolvie.”

“All of you focus!” Scott’s familiar voice hissed in their ears, before Logan could respond.

“Don’t worry, Scott, Jubilee is going to keep her mouth shut,” Rogue spoke as she narrowed her eyes at her friend

“I think it’s time for you guys to move and separate.”

“I think Jubilee on her own is more of a problem then you think, Scott,” Storm’s soft tones floated over through their ear pieces.

“How dare you, ‘Ro. What happened to girlfriends united?”

Storm gave a small laugh. “I seem to recall once, years ago letting you leave the class for a bathroom break and the next thing I knew half the third floor was flooded.”

“I just felt like going swimming is all,” Jubilee spoke solemnly.

“More like getting back at Bobby for changing your shampoo to green hair dye and deciding to flood his room.”

“Really? The details are kind of fuzzy to me,” Jubilee spoke offhand suddenly interested in a batch of birds. “It was years ago.”

“Kitty, you head over towards the west side of the park by the snack hut but stay in line of sight. Jubilee and Rogue head on over towards the pond slowly,” Scott instructed.

“Whatever,” Jubilee murmured.

“Come on,” Rogue smiled at her friend.

Jubilee gazed over her shoulder at Logan. “You sure your stalker isn’t going to mind the space?”

Logan snorted.

“Oh be quiet,” Rogue smirked at her. “You’re just jealous.”

“It’s true,” Jubilee smiled as they walked side by side towards the pond, closer towards Storm, Scott and Jean who they made sure not to overly notice.

Rogue and Jubilee walked along the path in silence, glancing around the park.

“What was the description of the guy again?” Jubilee asked.

“Tall, brown hair, green eyes, approximate age earlier thirties,” Rogue answered.

“Oh no, that’s not vague at all,” Jubilee added sarcastically.

Rogue smiled at her friend.

Further up the path where Scott and Jean were standing a man stumbled out of the bushes and knocked into Jean, a bright green light passing between them causing Jean to fall to the ground.

“Hey!” Jubilee yelled and they both started to run towards them.

The man was first back on his feet, his jeans dirty and torn, his shirt a size to big and unclean, covered by an equally disastrous jacket with numerous holes. His brown hair was scruffy and shaggy; an uneven beard covered his face. His eyes looked around him in shock. Rogue and Jubilee caught up to them just as it looked like he was about to bolt, immediately Rogue noticed the man’s sparkling green eyes.

“I don’t want any trouble,” the man blurted out at them. Jean was still on the ground.

“Fits the description don’t he, Rogue. Hard to believe you don’t want trouble when you’re here to join Magneto’s little gang, am I right?” Jubilee spoke.

“Magneto?” the man blurted. “No, no…you don’t understand I don’t want to…”

He was interrupted as Scott grabbed his arm roughly and spun him around. “You attacked my wife!” Scott yelled, but just as the man turned around another light passed between the two men, a soft blue one that moved out of the man’s chest and flowed into Scott’s. Scott fell back towards the ground, the man looked horrified. “I’m sorry,” he blurted out frantically.

Storm was suddenly beside them, her eyes blazing at the stranger. Rogue wondered how things had looked from a distance. Unexpectedly, the intruder tried to run between them and he crashed into both Storm and Jubilee, two more small orbs of light floated into them both, a purple one into Storm and an orange one into Jubilee. Both hit the ground at the same time.

“Wait!” Rogue yelled after the man as she hurried after him, a desperate look at her fallen friends.

“Darlin’ what’s goin’ on?” Logan’s voice traveled over the com piece.

“I don’t know,” she answered. “But hurry.”

“Be careful,” he added. “I’m coming.”

“Hey stop!” she called out.

Throwing her arm out she briefly latched onto the other man’s wrist, his skin cool and sweaty against her bare hand, she could feel her grip slipping and did the only thing she instantly thought of and switched her power on. The man jerked against her but before the pull became strong enough she crashed against him and a red orb of light flowed between them and into her, immediately she sank to the ground. Just barely catching the image of the man stumbling to his feet, his face a bit pale as he disappeared around a corner before her eyes closed.
Chapter 2 by noVa451
“What the fuck?” Logan growled as he stopped his run and his eyes took in the scene before him.

Kitty huffed behind him as she caught up. “What’s wrong, why aren’t any of them responding on the com pieces?”

Kitty moved around him and gasped.

No one else was around, just their teammates scattered around the ground as though they were sleeping.

“What happened?”

“Don’t know,” Logan growled his nostrils flaring. “Someone unknown was just here though, I can smell them. Smell their fear.”

Kitty looked up at him in question.

“They’re gone now.”

She nodded.

“Call Bobby, tell him to come pick us up,” he instructed, his legs already moving on their own accord to where Rogue lay.

Taking a deep breath he checked her scent for blood but found none, there were no physical wounds. He crouched beside her, his hands gliding down her body checking for damages.

“Marie?” he spoke, his concern taking over his anger for the moment.

He pulled her up into his lap, shaking her lightly. “Come on baby, wake up,” he whispered, his hand running affectionately through her hair. There didn’t appear to be anything wrong with her.

He glanced up at Kitty who was checking the others. “Any luck?” he asked.

“It’s like they’re all sleeping.”

A groan behind Kitty alerted their attention.

“Jean?” Kitty called.

Jean sat up, her hand rubbing her forehead. “What happened?” she asked.

“We were kind of hoping you could tell us,” Logan directed at her.

Jean’s eyes widened as she took in her fallen friends. “I don’t know Scott and I were just standing here and Rogue and Jubilee were making their way towards us when…” her face creased up in thought. “When something or someone crashed into me…that’s all I remember,” she frowned.

“You hurt?” Logan asked trying to hide his disappointment at the lack of information.

Jean shook her head. “No…” she paused.

“But?” Logan asked.

“Nothing,” she murmured. “I just feel a bit off is all.”

“Maybe from hitting your head,” Kitty slipped in.

Jean nodded as she glanced at Scott who was lying beside her.

Scott suddenly groaned as he shifted.

“He’s awake,” Jean directed at them.

Logan snorted and glanced at the still unconscious Rogue in his arms with a frown on his face.

“Anyone get the license plate of the truck that hit me?” Jubilee groaned.

“Jubes!” Kitty yelled as she stumbled to her friend’s side.

“Shhh!” Jubilee murmured.

“Sorry,” Kitty muttered.

Both Scott and Jean were helping Storm to her feet. When they were all standing they glanced at him with concerned faces as Rogue was yet to wake. He glared at them and shifted away from their glances and stood up with Rogue in his arms.

“Logan?” Kitty called in concern.

“What?”

She didn’t answer because suddenly she pressed her hand against her ear piece. “Bobby’s here,” she spoke. “The jet is hidden two fields over.”

“Let’s move then,” Logan started already heading in the direction. “Let me know when any of you remember what the hell happened,” he snarled trying to keep his anger in check.

No one said a thing behind him.

Walking silently through the trees that started to get thicker he kept glancing at Rogue nervously, willing her to wake up.

“Darlin’ you gotta wake up soon,” he spoke. “You can’t leave me alone with these people on the ride back home.”

When he found the jet Bobby was waiting outside with a cheeky smile on his face which fell when he saw Logan approach, his mood hadn’t approved from the walk.

“What happened?” Bobby asked coming down from the ramp.

“Why don’t you ask them,” he jerked his head behind him as he walked up the ramp. “Get into the cockpit and start this thing now.”

Bobby nodded with his eyes trained on Rogue’s unconscious form. “She going to be okay?”

Logan glared at him.

“Right, starting engine now.” He ran to the front of the jet, the others were already clambering on behind him.

Logan ignored them as he sat himself into one of the seats at the back with Rogue in his lap. The back door closed and they were up in the air before Logan could yell at Bobby to hurry up. Everyone was quiet on the ride back, he wondered if it was because of his clear bad mood or if something more serious had happened to them all, the Professor would have to check them all over.

Movement in his lap caught his attention as Rogue shifted, her ass grinding against his crotch as she moved unaware. He hissed at the friction and gripped her hips, regretfully making her stop. He glanced down at her and her eyes opened slowly, her brown irises drinking him in. She smiled up at him, her lips twitching sensually.

“Hey,” he whispered a smile on his own face.

“Hey.” Her smile grew wider as she closed her eyes and stretched a bit with a moan escaping her lips.

He growled low and not in anger, causing her to open her eyes and smile at him knowingly. She shifted up in his lap and let her hands wander up his chest and rest around his neck, her head leaning on his shoulder.

“You alright?”

“Never better,” she murmured against his skin.

His breath hitched.

“You sure?”

“Mhmmm,” she mumbled.

Swiftly, she kissed him on the lips. The jet jerked and she moved back from him a bit, he vaguely noticed his hands were gripping her ass, hard.

“We’re here,” Bobby spoke. The young man turned around and glanced at two of them in the back and broke into a smile. “Rogue, you’re awake!”

Rogue turned around and smiled widely at Bobby. Too widely Logan noticed, he didn’t like it. Bobby blushed at her smile.

“Of course, sugah,” she drawled.

Logan grunted and moved out of his seat not putting Rogue down as she glanced at Bobby who sheepishly turned around to undo his seatbelt. Rogue turned back to face him and kept smiling at him. He scowled and didn’t put her down until they were out of the jet and away from everyone else. With her attention back on him and her hands on his body, he slowly felt his bad mood fade away.
Chapter 3 by noVa451
“Well,” the Professor spoke. “You all seem to appear to be in perfect health.”

Logan glanced at his teammates around the table and looked up at the Professor. “Then how do you explain the fact that I found all of them sleeping in the middle of the park.”

“I cannot say Logan, but can you tell if anything is wrong?”

“No,” he grunted.

Rogue’s hand came to lie on his knee and he relaxed back in his seat.

“What kind of power is it to just be able to form coloured light that makes people sleep?” Bobby asked.

“Yes, it does seem strange.”

Logan snorted. “Hate to break it to you Chuck, but we’re all a bit strange.”

The Professor gave a light smile. “Were any of you able to pick up on anything from him, his name? Why he was supposed to be meeting Magneto?”

No one spoke up.

“Jean?”

Jean shook her head in response.

“Rogue?”

Rogue didn’t say anything.

“Rogue?”

Logan turned to look at her beside him and found she was watching him, her eyes full of mirth as she gave him a sexy smile.

“Rogue!” the Professor spoke up.

“Hmmm,” she slowly turned her head to face the Professor.

“When you chased the man, were you able to find anything out?”

She shook her head no, still gazing at Logan, suddenly his pants felt a bit too tight.

“Alright, you are all dismissed for now, go clean up.”

Quickly, they all moved to get up and headed for the locker rooms.


Logan was the last one in the showers of the locker room. Scott had surprised him by having about a minute shower and leaving the room, a pair of his dirty socks still lying on the floor; it seemed a bit out of the ordinary for their up-tight leader.

Rolling his shoulders he turned back towards the faucet letting the hot water roll down his tense muscles. He should have heard her footsteps but he hadn’t, all of a sudden her scent had moved up on him surrounding him in her arousal. He didn’t have to turn around to know Rogue was suddenly behind him.

He chuckled deeply. “Why I think you’re breaking the rules darlin’.”

In response he felt her soft hands move up his back slowly, then one hand choosing to caress his side and slide around his front towards his waist.

“I figured we could have some fun,” she leaned up and whispered in his ear.

He growled and turned around catching her lips before she had a chance to speak again, his own soapy hands coming around to grasp her, she was already naked. She smiled against his lips as he pulled her closer to his eager body.

Her hands came around to the front of his chest; her finger nails teasingly dragging down his muscles as he flinched in pleasure. She leaned forward and captured his nipple in her mouth and sucked hard as the water flowed down his body and into her mouth. Throwing his head back he hissed as she worked her mouth along his body hungrily. Moving up she bit his collar bone. His hand moved down and gripped her ass, kneading it as he pulled her as close as they could get, rubbing against her warmth. Leaning down he kissed his way down her chest. She whimpered against him and thrust her hips up into his.

With a low growl he spun her around and picked her up, her back up against the tile as her long legs wrapped eagerly around his waist. She gave him a saucy smile through the shower of water, her eyes liquid heat. When he entered her she arched her neck back, her mouth open as she moaned in pleasure. As he moved he leaned forward and kissed his way along her neck and paused to bite her, sucking at the small nick where a tiny bruise would form. There was already an older one beside it.

“Logan,” she murmured in his ear, her breath picking up.

“That’s it darlin,” he whispered huskily as she locked her ankles together behind his back, her grip tightening.

He grunted as he continued to thrust harder, her cries of pleasure becoming louder.

“Come for me, baby,” he whispered in her ear, he felt her heartbeat quicken.

She cried out as her back arched off of the wall as she came. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned forward and kissed him. She continued to kiss him as he came, screaming her name against her mouth as she continued to suck at his.

He smiled wolfishly.

It was a long time before they left the locker room; they never even noticed when the water became cool.
Chapter 4 by noVa451
“Just right over there,” Jubilee’s voice filled the hallway. “Yes, that’s perfect.”

Rogue passed by her friend’s open door and poked her head in.

“What are you doing, Jubes?”

Jubilee turned around to regard her friend; she noticed there were two young men in uniform holding a large mirror up on the wall.

“Just decorating,” Jubilee answered. “And where have you been for the past three hours?” Jubilee asked knowingly with her eyebrows both raised.

Rogue smiled and moved into the room. “Just having a shower.”

“A three hour shower,” Jubilee narrowed her eyes. “What I wouldn’t give for a man with a healing factor.”

Rogue snorted. “So who are these guys?” she asked, her eyes drawn to the younger of the two, who had sandy blond hair and a very lean muscular body that was straining against his beige uniform. The man looked up at her noticing her stare and smiled, his jaw perfectly shaven and square, Rogue smiled back.

“Just the movers,” Jubilee muttered to herself, missing the exchange.

“When did you have time to order this stuff?”

“Well, chica, while you were busy getting clean or should I say dirty, I went to the mall and with free rain of the Professor’s credit card I figured why not pay the extra fees and have everything delivered today.”

“You do know that card is meant for emergencies.”

“This is an emergency, chica! This room is a fashion disaster.”

Rogue gave a little laugh, her eyes suddenly moving from her flustered friend to the sandy blond man who was bending over to pick up a box.

“Actually, could you do me a favour?” Jubilee squealed.

“Sure,” Rogue mumbled, her eyes not moving from the man, suddenly the room felt very hot to her.

“There’s more stuff downstairs and I want to make sure buddy here,” she pointed to the older man with salt and pepper hair. “Doesn’t break anything, it is a lot of stairs. You mind watching my room, make sure nothing gets broken here.”

“Sure,” Rogue responded absently, her eyes slowly darting around the room where a number of boxes already sat. “Jubes, how much stuff did you get? Isn’t it enough already?”

Jubilee shot her a pityingly look. “For this girl, shopping is a continuous thing, it’s never enough.”

Rogue laughed. “Sorry I forgot.”

“It’s okay,” Jubilee patted her on the shoulder. “Hey, are you okay Rogue, you’re kind of hot?”

“Fine,” she mumbled, her tongue coming out to lick her dry lips.

“Alright, will be right back.” Jubilee and the older man left the room and Rogue was suddenly alone with the other man, who stood up and smiled at her.

“Hey, my name’s Zach, what’s yours?”

“Rogue,” she drawled, letting her hips swing as she walked closer towards him, the sound of him dropping his wrench forgotten.


“Okay,” Jubilee spoke as she entered her room. “The juke box can go over in the right hand corner…” her words caught off as she walked into the empty room.

“Hey, where’s your friend?” she turned to the man behind her who was struggling with the weight of the box. “He was supposed to be finished with that mirror.”

She huffed and moved in further; sounds coming from her closet caught her attention. In two long strides she reached for the door and grabbed the handle ripping it open. Jubilee gasped in horror.

Oblivious to being found Rogue continued to kiss Zach inside the closet, her hands in his half opened shirt, his on her ass.

“HEY!” Jubilee yelled.

Zach was the first to pull away, clearly shocked and surprised; he stuttered and fell out of the closet. Rogue on the other hand pouted at the interruption.

“MY VERSACE DRESS!” Jubilee yelled in horror, as she yanked Rogue out of the closet. “You were making out on my brand new dress!”

“We could have done more if you hadn’t of interrupted,” Rogue responded coolly.

Jubilee huffed. “Get out!”

Rogue sighed and winked at the two men as she walked out of the room, an extra swing to her hips.

“It’s okay, baby,” Jubilee whispered towards the small black dress as she hugged it. “It’s okay.”
Chapter 5 by noVa451
Logan felt relaxed as he wandered towards the rec room with a cold beer in his hand, a grin on his face recalling the past couple of hours with Rogue. There definitely didn’t seem like anything was wrong with her after the incident in the park he mused. As he entered the rec room, his foot kicked an empty beer can, his eyes following the path where two more lay fallen over on the table, a pair of bare feet lying next to them.

Logan’s eyes widened in shock as he took in Scott’s appearance; Scott slumped against the couch; his legs stretched out and perched on the coffee table, his blue shirt un-tucked, his hair not even combed as he lay munching on a bag of chips, a fresh can of beer in his other hand as he watched television.

Logan’s mouth hung open as he gazed at Scott who seemed to be oblivious.

“You feeling alright, One-eye?”

Scott grunted and barely glanced at him. “Fine,” he spoke as though it was a strenuous effort.

Looking at the messy couch Logan grimaced realizing his plans of sitting down and watching the game weren’t going to happen.

“Don’t you have some papers to grade?”

“You’re not the only one who wants to relax and watch tv, Logan,” he spoke, dragging out his name at the end.

Logan sighed, the image before him was just too weird to argue with. “Where’s Jeannie?”

“Don’t know,” Scott shrugged his gaze back on the television.

“Right,” Logan murmured as he slowly backed out of the room.

Shaking his head Logan wandered on back down the halls sipping on his beer hoping that when he returned to the rec room later things would be back in order. Scott would have freaked out on him if he had of left the rec room the way it was.

He saw a flash of red hair up ahead and saw Jean staring gloomily out of one of the windows.

“Hey, Jeannie, what’s up with Scott?”

Jean sighed and glanced at him. “It’s always about everyone else isn’t it? Scott, Scott,” she rambled.

Logan quirked his eyebrow up in confusion. “Uh, right.”

Jean’s eyes stared into his. “But noooo, with you it’s always Rogue this and Rogue that and Rogue, Rogue, OHHHHHH ROGUE YES!” she spat.

His other eyebrow rose up as he listened to Jean ramble. Suddenly, she turned back at the window. “Why can’t I have that?” she whispered miserably.

“Hey,” he spoke softly reaching to turn her around, when suddenly she pressed herself against his body.

“It’s not fair,” she whispered. “Scott’s not even paying attention to me. I want what Rogue has. Give it to me, Logan.”

“Uh, listen…Jeannie,” he spoke nervously, pulling her body off of his, his eyes glancing around for anyone else. “We’re not like that okay and whatever your problems with Scott are, you can work them out, you’re both happily married and well…I’m more then happy with Rogue.”

Jean frowned and turned back to glance out the window. “Everybody’s happy but me,” she muttered.

Once again Logan found himself backing away slowly as he retreated down the hall, he was going to have to mention Scott and Jean’s behavior to the Professor, maybe there really was trouble in paradise and they needed help. Sighing, he headed for his room with his now lukewarm beer hoping for some peace and quiet.

He failed to notice Storm in her garden outside the window who seemed to be constructing her many plants into a statue of herself.
Chapter 6 by noVa451
Logan rubbed his eyes as he leaned against one of the danger room walls. He didn’t have to get much sleep but last night he’d only gotten it seemed one hour of rest. Rogue had kept him up all night and she wasn’t even the one with the healing factor. He wasn’t complaining, not one bit, it was just a pain that they had a practice session today. Turning around he glanced at the only other sole occupant in the room, Bobby who was doing some stretches, and he wondered where the hell everyone else was.

The doors swished open and a wide eyed Kitty walked in. Bobby laughed at the expression on her face. “What’s wrong scaredy cat?”

Kitty glared at him as she walked over to them.

“Have either of you noticed anything different about the others?”

Bobby shook his head. “No, but I was out on the back grounds fixing one of the fences with Logan earlier.”

“What about you, Logan, anything different with Rogue?”

“No, what are you gettin’ at?”

Kitty gave a nervous laugh. “I take it neither of you heard how classes went earlier today?”

They both shook their heads no. “Well, let’s start with Scott. He walked into his math class fifteen minutes late and then proceeded to tell them that today’s lesson would be nap time.”

Bobby laughed. “Come on, you’re kidding?”

When Kitty didn’t follow him laughing he glanced at her in concern. “You’re serious?”

She nodded.

“And the others?” Logan growled.

“Storm got her class to each write down ten things they love about her and recite them.”

Bobby’s mouth dropped open.

“Both Jubilee and Jean had the younger kids today and had show in tell. Jubilee ended up taking whatever she felt she wanted from the kids and Jean proceeded to sit sourly at her desk and complain about how she didn’t have the things that they were showing. Apparently, Jean was very upset that Artie had a miniature cabin made out of popsicles sticks.”

“Jubilee stole from the kids!” Bobby gasped.

“What about Rogue?” Logan asked sharply, his eyes trained on Kitty who suddenly looked nervous.

“Rogue?” she gave a small nervous laugh. “Roguehiredanakedmalemodelforartclass.”

“Uh, what did you just say, slow down Kitty,” Bobby spoke.

Kitty sighed and looked at Logan. “Rogue hired a naked male model for her art class.”

Bobby burst into laughter.

“What!” Logan yelled, glaring daggers at Bobby who immediately stopped.

“I take it she didn’t run that by you,” Kitty looked up at him timidly.

“Kitty, maybe what you heard was wrong.”

Kitty shook her head at Bobby. “No, the kids were freaked out, well there were hardly any complaints from Scott’s nap class and some people really seemed to of liked Rogue’s class too.”

Logan growled. “Where the hell are they?”

“I don’t k…”

Kitty was interrupted as the danger room doors opened once again and the rest of their teammates followed. Jean wore a sour look on her face, Storm walked in front of them with her head held high, Rogue and Jubilee followed and Scott lagged behind them.

“Any reason you’re all late?” Logan asked.

Every one of them pretty much ignored him, Jubilee was picking at her suit, Jean was pouting, Storm was glancing around the room in an appraising manor, Scott didn’t seem to care much and Rogue was staring intently at Scott with a glazed look to her eyes.

Logan growled and stalked forward positioning himself between Scott and Rogue, when he stepped into view Rogue immediately beamed up at him and smiled.

“Logan!”

Her hands were instantly grazing over his stomach incased in leather, she leaned up and kissed him softly. It was innocent enough until she stepped closer, her hips against his, the feel of her body incased in leather was intoxicating and he found both his hands sliding towards her ass. It took him a moment to remember where they were and that they had an audience, he pulled back. The only one’s who seemed to have noticed were Kitty, Bobby and Jean.

“Marie,” he whispered, stopping her from leaning in again, she gave a small frown. “What’s going on with you?”

“What do you mean sugah?” she asked seriously.

Jean spoke up as she gazed sourly at them. “I want green piping on my uniform,” she pouted, looking at Rogue’s uniform.

“Jean,” Bobby spoke calmly. “You like red and besides red’s your colour.”

Jean continued to pout like a child. Logan glanced over at Scott who didn’t even seem to notice his wife’s bad mood.

“Rogue gets everything,” Jean spat.

“Hey,” Logan growled low at Jean. “She didn’t do anything.” He was abruptly aware of Rogue’s hand caressing his ass.

Before any of them could continue talking, Storm’s booming voice over powered theirs.

“Computer start program.”

Scott didn’t even seem to mind as Storm took lead.

Immediately, the landscape in front of them began to change into an abandoned town. The only other person Logan saw beside him was Kitty; they had already been spilt up into teams.

Kitty gave a sigh of relief. “So glad it’s you and not one of them right now as my partner.”

Logan snorted. “The sooner we finish this the quicker we can find out what the hell is going on with them.”

Looking around, he flared his nostrils taking in the different scents. “We’ve done this one before.”

“Yeah, it looks familiar,” Kitty nodded. “Brotherhood, right?”

“Yup, and we have to save the hostage for the program to finish.”

“Let’s move.”

Quickly, they moved through the streets keeping to the shadows. Logan placed a hand out in front of Kitty as they came to a corner, he could hear soft footsteps. The tips of his claws immediately receded as he recognized the scent.

“Bobby.”

Bobby looked relieved to see them. “Thank god it’s you guys.”

“Who was your partner?”

He pointed behind him where they saw Scott laying down on a bench.

“What the fuck?” Logan growled walking forward as he leaned over Scott. “What are you doing One-Eye, we’re in the middle of a training session.”

Slowly, Scott moved his arm away from his face and glanced up at Logan. “So what it’s not like it matters, you’ll be the one to save the day anyways.” He rolled over with his back towards them. “Besides this isn’t a team exercise, it’s whoever gets to the hostage first wins.”

Logan snarled and reached forward to yank Scott up.

“Logan,” Kitty spoke. “Forget it, we need to finish the program, we can’t deal with this during it.”

“Fine,” Logan growled. “But I’m kicking his ass afterwards.”

“I don’t think he would care,” Bobby added as they moved back on to the street.

They saw Jubilee across the street glancing into store shop windows preoccupied. Bobby started to open his mouth and Logan grabbed his arm.

“Forget it, she doesn’t even notice us.”

They continued on, stealthy moving towards the center of the town. Suddenly, thunder boomed over head of them and lightening cracked. It had started to rain. They had finally made it to the objective point and already several of the Brotherhood stood outside all lined up against Storm. Storm hovered in the sky above them, her voice echoing.

“You pathetic mortals bow down before your Goddess and you shall be made suitable for servitude. Your small gifts are no match against me.”

“So Storm’s definitely fallen into the crazy category as well,” Bobby observed wide-eyed.

“Come on.” Logan indicated. “I think it’s better if we stay out of the way.”

Heading towards the back way they entered the building and made their way through the quiet halls.

“Looks like most of the Brotherhood was outside,” Bobby pointed out.

“I don’t understand what’s going on with our friends though,” Kitty spoke up.

“Well when did their change in behaviour start?”

Kitty paused. “I’d say after the park incident.”

“You could be right,” Logan added, his eyes alert. “We never did understand what happened.”

“But what about Rogue, Logan? Anything different about her?”

They slowly moved down the hall. “I didn’t think so,” he murmured, as he thought back. The most he had noticed was she seemed to have more energy and they had been having an awful lot more sex then they usually did and that in itself was saying something, they already had a more then above average healthy sex life.

“That’s the room,” Bobby pointed out. “So what’s the plan, quiet attack or…”

His words were caught off as Logan growled at the scent he smelled and launched into the air banging the door open.

“Oh my,” Kitty gasped behind him.

In front of them was an older man in a suit tied up to a chair and beside him leaning against the table was his captor. But it seemed they weren’t the first ones to get to the objective point. Rogue was already present. However, it was clear she wasn’t as interested in the hostage as she was the captor. Right in front of them Rogue was making out with their old friend and traitor Pyro.

“Rogue,” Logan growled threateningly.

Just as Rogue’s hands moved up to run through John’s dirty blond locks, Logan’s hand clamped around her arm and spun her towards him. She looked wide eyed at them all but not in the least bit embarrassed.

“What?” she asked.

“What?!” Logan echoed her. “I don’t believe this,” he growled and started pacing the room.

“If it helps man, he is just a hologram,” Bobby added, looking at John who was leaning against the table in a cocky stance, a smirk on his face. Bobby glared at him as he took a step forward, his lighter flicking open. “No, I suppose it doesn’t help. Freeze program.” Everything froze but them.

“Rogue,” Logan growled again, somehow not being about to find the words as he continued to pace.

“What?” she asked again, shrugging her shoulders. “I don’t see the problem, it’s not like I’ve never done it before with him.”

Logan immediately stopped pacing and even Bobby stood still. Kitty reached up and clamped her hand around Rogue’s mouth and laughed a little. “She doesn’t know what she’s talking about.” Kitty glanced nervously at them, as Rogue mumbled against Kitty’s hand. “Really, remember she’s crazy.”

“What?!” Bobby yelled. “When?”

“Kitty, remove your hand,” Logan spoke deathly quiet, his eyes narrowed on them both. Kitty gulped. “Let’s hear what she has to say.”

Kitty shook her head. “No, this isn’t fair, she doesn’t know what she’s doing or saying, we know something’s wrong...”

“Kitty,” Logan stressed his tone even quieter.

The young woman sighed and let her hand go.

Rogue shook her head and licked her lips, almost completely oblivious to the tension in the room.

“Rogue.”

“Hmm,” she looked up at him as he approached failing to notice the predator gate to his walk.

“What did you mean when you said ‘it’s not like I’ve never done it before with him’?”

“It’s when you were with me, wasn’t it?” Bobby spoke up. “You cheated on me.” His voice raising.

A little bit of the tension Logan felt in his body floated away as he came to the conclusion she hadn’t meant any time recent or when they had been together.

“Not exactly,” Rogue spoke, pretending to pick at something under her finger nails.

“Explain,” Logan asked still extremely interested.

Rogue sighed. “Fine, if you must know. It was during the first couple of months that I was here and we weren’t officially together then Bobby. And you do remember you weren’t the first one to show off to me, John was and you butted in.”

“So you two use to just go off on your own to mess around?” Bobby asked.

“You have no right to be jealous, Bobby,” Kitty spoke up.

“You knew didn’t you,” he glared at her.

“But how, you couldn’t control your skin back then?”

“John didn’t seem to mind, he found ways around it.”

Logan snarled and she walked over towards him, her hands grasping his arm. “Don’t worry sugah, you know you’re truly the one who got there first, no one else. Not all the way,” she whispered. His chest vibrated as a low acknowledging growl spilled out of him.

“So?” Bobby asked interrupting.

“So, it happened a couple of times, back then John was already becoming withdrawn from us and I was expected to go out with you, I wanted to fit in, I didn’t want to be kicked out.”

“So you only went out with me because of expectations?”

“Relax, kid,” Logan warned.

“Yeah, ‘cause you were never worried, were you?” Bobby spat. “Just waiting around until she got older, knowing you’d get what you wanted no matter who took up the time in between.”

“So,” Logan glared at him, daring him to challenge him.

“It’s alright, Bobby. I really did like you at the time and you are still one of my best friends. Besides it’s not like we were actually in love with each other.”

Bobby finally relaxed as he mumbled. “Yeah, you’re right.”

“Kitty, untie the hostage so we can get out of here,” Logan instructed.

He turned and gazed down at Rogue who was in his arms. “Marie, why were you making out with him?” he asked trying to keep his voice steady and calm.

“I don’t know,” she spoke. “You weren’t here and I just felt…felt…” she paused in frustration. “I don’t know how to explain it, I’m sorry.”

He sighed and kissed her forehead as the scenery around them slowly changed back to the metal walls of the danger room.

“We need to go see the Professor.”
Chapter 7 by noVa451
“Logan, maybe we should’ve waited until the Professor came back home instead of…”

“Instead of what, huh?” Logan glared at Kitty. “I for one am not waiting around any longer with them.” He pointed his finger harshly at their friends standing behind. “Until we know what the hell is going on.”

Although they were standing in the doorway of the restaurant, people from the closest tables glanced at them, suddenly curious by the raised voices.

“Yes, but was it really worth it to drive all the way here to interrupt the Professor’s dinner. Not to mention the fact that you literally had to drag Scott into the car, have a fifteen minute fight with ‘Ro as to why she wasn’t ‘important’ enough to sit up front. Argue with Jubilee for another ten minutes as to why we weren’t going to the mall,”

“Nothing new there,” Logan snorted.

Kitty continued on as though he hadn’t interrupted. “Not to mention having to be able to focus on driving while Rogue tried to make out with you and more.”

“Now that does take talent,” he smirked.

“This isn’t funny,” she shrieked in a whisper as she smacked his arm.

“I know, but seriously that does take talent.”

Kitty shrieked again. “I mean really, maybe there isn’t anything wrong with Rogue, it’s not like it’s news that you two have sex every where and as often as possible.”

Suddenly, Logan’s smirk turned into a frown as he glanced over to where he told Rogue to stand against the wall by herself, her eyes fluttering around the room, noticeably focusing on all the male waiters.

“She would never cheat on me,” he sighed and looked at Kitty. “And whatever happened to her, it’s taken away her ability of control of …”

“Free will, it seems,” Kitty finished quietly.

“Yeah,” he spoke quietly in return.

“Rogue loves you Logan. Believe me I know she would never truly think about any other guy for a second. You’re everything to her,” Kitty paused, a sense of fear passing over her face. “Just promise me that whatever happens until we fix this you won’t…won’t blame her and…”

“Leave?” Logan finished for her a stern look on his face.

Kitty gulped. “Well…”

“Don’t worry,” he snorted, and then shot her a serious look. “She’s everything to me to you know.”

Kitty smiled. “We all know that Logan, have since the moment you two walked through the door.” She winked at him.

Straightening up he glanced at the desk were the host was suppose to be but wasn’t. Glancing at the others behind him where a flustered Bobby was trying to calm down Jean, Storm and Jubilee. Scott was sitting in a chair slowly blowing bubbles of gum mindlessly.

“You think you two can handle them all for a minute?”

Kitty glanced nervously at them. “Ha-ha sure. I’m mean I’ve handle Magneto before can’t be much harder.”

“Now who’s the one talking crazy,” he threw over his shoulder as he started to walk past the desk and into the restaurant. Rogue pushed off of the wall as he started to leave.

“No, you stay darlin’, I’ll be right back.”

Rogue sighed and leaned back against the wall, her face brightening as her eyes followed Logan’s jean clad ass.


Logan cracked his neck as he walked out of the dinning hall and headed into the front lounge. Both Kitty and Bobby seemed to be in a heated argument with Jean and Storm.

“Hey!” he yelled. “What’s going on?”

“Jean’s just jealous that Storm has a cape with her uniform and Storm got offended that such a ‘lower being” would dare compare herself to her,” Bobby snapped sarcastically.

“All of you sit down!” Logan yelled. “The Professor is going to be right out, I gave him a brief update and he says it be better if we dealt with it outside of the public eye.”

“Who was he with?” Jubilee asked suddenly interested.

“Moira.”

“Ohhh, way to go Wolvie, way to be a buzz kill.”

“You’re the…” he stopped as he glanced at the wall. “Where’s Rogue?”

“She’s right there,” Kitty spoke as she turned to point at the wall. “Uh, I mean she was just a second ago.”

They all grimaced under his glare as he huffed and followed her scent around the corner. The first thing that tipped him off was the giggling; at least it wasn’t moaning a voice echoed in his head.

Rogue had the waiter up against the wall, her fingers slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt.

“Marie!” he hissed and she immediately let the man go and looked at him with wide eyes.

He walked forward and grabbed her as the waiter stumbled under his glare.

“Beat it,” he warned and the waiter ran away, tripping as he went.

“I didn’t mean it,” Rogue whispered in his ear as she suddenly kissed her way up his neck. “You left me.”

He sighed, caging his anger. “My mistake.”

Pulling her hair back he cupped her cheeks and tried to smile comfortingly at her. “I won’t leave you again.”

“Promise?”

“Yeah, I promise,” he smiled.

She gripped his shirt and pulled him flush against her, her lips nipping at his as she whimpered. He savored the moment kissing her back.

“Darlin’ you’re hot,” he whispered against her lips.

“Uh huh,” she murmured.

“No, literally,” he spoke in concern as he pulled back and felt her skin.

“Please Logan,” she whimpered up at him. “I need you now.” Her eyes begging him; and he could feel it, the desperation, the need that was flowing off of her in waves until it was making her sick.

His eyes flickered down the empty hall wondering if he could just leave them for a couple more minutes. With a low growl he turned back towards her and realized she needed him and as his mate she came first.

“Okay, baby,” he whispered as he kissed her forehead where sweat was already beading. “But not here.”

She nodded as he dragged her further down the narrow hallway to an exit door and charged through it. Before the steel door even clanged shut he had her up against the brick wall of the alley, there was only so much self-control he could have when her arousal was so strong and the opportunity presented itself.

She already had his fly down releasing his large erection as he pulled her skirt up, he gave her a hungry smirk when he spotted the lacy dark green silk panties, they always made him go wild.

“Logan,” she gasped as he ran his mouth up her chest, pushing her breasts together till they almost spilled out of her top.

She already had her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands clawed at his back as she willed him on. He looked up at her face as she gazed at him with open desire and underneath it all love.

“Now, please,” she begged.

He smiled and leaned up to capture her mouth with his as he entered her hard and fast. He knew she was going to have scrapes along her back but she didn’t seem to care as she urged him on.

“God, baby you’re so beautiful,” he growled as he watched her face crease in an expression of pure ecstasy, her finger nails digging into his shoulders. Each time he moved against her she gasped, sending shivers down his spine. Her eyes were closed but he didn’t need to see them to know what she was feeling. She looked like she was caught up in the perfect rapture. He felt her body come alive as though she was feeding off of the very experience. She cried his name out suddenly with such fever he felt himself spill over the edge.

As they both came down gasping for breath he cradled her body against his. “You okay?” he whispered against her neck.

She nodded.

“I love you,” he whispered into her hair.

“I love you too,” she whispered back her arms wrapping around his neck tightly.

He could tell she was ready to go again and so was he but he knew they had to get back, he just hoped that it was enough to take the edge off for her until they did.
Chapter 8 by noVa451
“How unusual,” the Professor spoke as he folded his hands over the table; he turned to look at both Bobby and Kitty.

“When did you say you started to notice the changes?”

“When we got back from the park,” Kitty spoke up. “But it was so gradual at first it didn’t seem like anything but it just seems to be getting worse.”

Bobby snorted and Kitty frowned at him.

“Can you fix it, Professor?”

“I cannot say Bobby, when I’m not even one hundred percent what has occurred.”

“It seems,” Kitty started. “That each of them has become consumed by something. Each of them is representing one of the deadly sins.”

“Ah yes Katherine a very good assessment.”

“So a mutant who can pass on sins to others, doesn’t sound too exciting,” Bobby added.

Kitty rolled her eyes.

“From the experience of the past couple of days and mere hours I’d have to say Jean was hit with envy, Scott with sloth, Storm with pride, Jubilee with greed and Rogue…”

“…is looking to take up the position of the energizer bunny,” Bobby interrupted her.

She glared at him. “And Rogue with lust.”

“And where is Logan right now?”

Kitty blushed. “With Rogue.”

The Professor nodded. “Could you please go and bring him down here for our meeting.”

Kitty nodded and exited the room.


Kitty took her time walking up towards the resident floors. She started humming to herself hoping to block out whatever sounds she knew would be coming from Logan and Rogue’s room. Quickly, she gave two quick knocks on the door and stepped back. After about five minutes the door opened just enough for Logan who squeezed through and leaned against the door.

“Water,” he gasped.

Kitty stood with her mouth hanging open as she took in his appearance. He was almost naked expect for the towel he had wrapped around his waist. Sweat beaded down his muscular body, as his chest heaved with each breath. Tiny finger marks and bite marks were fading right before her eyes as they healed. Kitty quickly closed her mouth and chose to look him in the eye.

“You’re not getting any sympathy out of me,” she spoke raising both her eyebrows.

His features changed as his eyes darkened and a wolfish smile appeared on his face. “Believe me I ain’t complaining.”

Kitty shook her head with a smile on her face. “I can only imagine.” Her eyes suddenly chose to focus on a bead of sweat that was dripping down his neck and towards the hard lines of his chest; she gulped and looked back up. “Anyways, the Professor would like to see you.”

“The others with him?”

“Just Bobby, the rest are in their own rooms, so far they’ve been pretty compliant when they’re on their own. They’re like children who have been grounded.”

Logan nodded. “I can’t leave Rogue alone though.”

“I’d say take her with you even with the likely hood of a chance for PDA.”

“PDA?”

“Public Displays of Affection.”

“Oh,” he smirked. “I think at this point its more then just affection.”

“And this is a school,” Kitty added.

“We could just be part of the Sex Ed program.”

“Right,” Kitty laughed. “Anyways, though I think the Professor wants to speak with you privately about what’s going on.”

“Alright,” he nodded. “But you’re going to have to stay with Rogue until I get back.”

“But…” she stammered. “What if she comes on to me?”

Logan laughed and Kitty found her gaze focusing on the way his stomach muscles contracted. “Believe me I don’t think that’s how it works and well if it does… you could always stick around afterwards when I get back.” He winked at her.

Kitty found herself swallowing hard. “You…and Rogue…together…with…me…” It was suddenly very hot.

Logan laughed again. “Try not to think to hard about it, we don’t need you spontaneously combusting right now.”

“Un-huh,” she murmured.

“Be right back, just going to get changed.”

With that he turned around and slipped back through the door giving her a great view of his muscular back, unexpectedly she felt like the one that was thirsty.

It was five minutes before she heard a sound coming from their room, suddenly a crash against the wall that vibrated down the hall followed by a couple of drowned out moans. She figured it was going to be at least fifteen more minutes of a wait when suddenly the door slid open and she caught a glimpse of Logan kissing Rogue as he backed away.

“I’ll be right back, darlin’,” he spoke through the door coming out dressed in his trademark jeans and white undershirt.

His hair was spiked up all over the place but he didn’t seem to mind. “Okay, you,” he pointed at her. “Stay here, I’ll be right back.”

Kitty nodded after him, her eyes drawn to his ass as he swaggered down the hall realizing she was suddenly feeling jealous and full of lust all on her own. Shaking her head she started focusing on data codes in her head. Sometimes being a computer geek had more then one advantage.


As Logan slid into his seat he shot Bobby a glare hoping to wipe the smirk off of his face.

“I don’t see the big deal, Professor. Logan sure as hell has no reason to complain,” Bobby laughed.

Logan snarled and was half out of his seat. “Logan, please.”

He sat back down at the Professor’s request.

“I mean if you ask me Logan’s got a free pass to Fantasy Island.”

“Nobody did,” Logan snapped.

“Bobby, I am afraid the issue is much more complicated and dire.”

Bobby turned to the Professor. “You’re saying that just because they’re each infected with a sin, things are going to get worse.”

The Professor nodded. “Perhaps even death.”

Both men glanced at the Professor sharply.

“What do you mean?”

The Professor sighed before continuing, “They are called the deadly sins for a reason. Each of them has been infected with one, taking over their whole conscious being with no balance.”

“No control,” Logan mumbled.

“Exactly,” the Professor added.

“Balance is so crucial to our survival in nature that to be interfered with is disastrous.”

Bobby straightened up in his seat, his expression filled with concern. “So what are you saying?”

“Perhaps, for example it would seem both Jean and Storm are the least effected, but how long until the green-eyed monster infiltrates Jean to the point that she is no longer aware of her actions or the consequences, not only could she hurt herself but others as well.”

The Professor paused before he spoke again. “And Storm, her pride could get her killed, believing that she is invulnerable. And Scott would eventually literally die out of laziness, it is quite possible.”

“And what of Jubilee and Rogue?” Bobby asked quietly.

“I fear they may be the first to go,” the Professor spoke gravely.

“What do you mean, Chuck?” Logan growled his eyes narrowed.

“To some each of the sins is no deadly then another, but in this case it’s a matter of who will burn out faster. Greed and lust can be quite excessive. Jubilee is consumed with her greed, she thinks that she needs everything she sees and as time passes it will only get worse until it gets to the point that nothing satisfies her, till’ the point that she…”

“Goes crazy,” Bobby finished, leaning back wide eyed into his chair.

“And Rogue,” the Professor spoke gravely. “Lust is an all consuming addiction. But it can never fully be satisfied. I’m sure Logan can attest to the rapid increase in her desire.”

Logan shuffled in his chair with a scowl on his face.

“She’ll soon need it every minute, every second of the day and if not it will make her sick with want and need. The desperation eating away at her until it’s never enough. Until it doesn’t matter who it is she’s with, who she hurts along the way, no matter what danger she puts herself in.”

“Come on, you don’t really think…” Bobby glanced at Logan, his words stopping as he saw the frustration, concern and underneath it all a tinge of fear on the other man’s face.

Logan nodded quietly and Bobby swore, “Shit.”

“So how do we stop it?”

“That I’m afraid is an unanswered question. At the moment separating Jean and Storm from everyone has quieted them down, but Scott will continue to escalate no matter. If we even thought of locking up Jubilee and Rogue I believe it would only increase their desires until as you put it so eloquently Bobby, go crazy.”

Logan turned his head towards the door, his nose flaring.

“You may come in, Rogue,” the Professor called through the door.

Slowly, the door opened and Rogue walked in.

“Hello, Professor.”

Logan leaned back in his chair and relaxed his arms against the sides, he looked a bit relieved. Bobby wondered if he expected Rogue to come down naked, he had to put a hand over his mouth to stop from laughing out loud.

“Hello, darlin’.” Logan gave her a small smile. “I told you I’d be right back.”

“I know,” she spoke quietly, slipping into his lap, oblivious to the empty chair beside him. “But I got bored.”

Logan’s hands wrapped possessively around her hips as she settled against him, her face buried in his neck, oblivious to the rest of them, or she just didn’t care.

Logan’s eyes flashed at Bobby across the table daring him to say something, he didn’t.

The Professor cleared his throat and awkwardly glanced away as Rogue started to kiss her way along Logan’s neck. “What we need to do is find the mutant from the park and…”

“You mean Brian,” Rogue spoke out loud, her face still buried next to Logan’s.

“I’m sorry what did you say Rogue?”

They all looked wide eyed at her. Logan slowly pulled her face back and she pouted.

“Who’s Brian?” he asked seriously with an edge to his voice. She went to kiss him and he held her back. “Who’s Brian?”

She huffed and sat back on his lap. “The man from the park, the guy you were just talking about,” she spoke annoyed. “Brian Lester.”

“Rogue, do you mean the mutant who attacked you?” The Professor asked.

“Well, yeah but he didn’t really attack us, he didn’t mean to,” she shrugged.

“How do you know…?”

“Before I was knocked out I touched him with my power, it wasn’t long enough really, I just got his name and what he was feeling at the time and he was full of fear and regret and he didn’t mean to harm us, I know that much.”

“Marie, why didn’t you tell us before?” Logan looked at her seriously.

She shrugged. “I don’t know I was distracted.”

She must have noticed something changed on his face. “I’m sorry,” she spoke quietly.

“It’s alright,” Logan whispered, pulling her into a hug. “You told us now.”

“I keep messing up don’t I?” she whispered against his ear. “I don’t know how to stop it.”

“Shh, it’s alright,” he spoke softly curling his fingers in her hair.

“Bobby, go and find Kitty and look up any information you can find on a Brian Lester, I’m going to try Cerebro again.”

Both Bobby and the Professor left the room.

Logan stayed sitting with Rogue in his lap.

“I love you,” he spoke quietly.

Rogue pulled back and looked at him and then leaned in and kissed him softly. “I love you too.”

He looked into her eyes and could visibly see the heated desire but underneath it all he still saw her and saw the love she felt for him, that it all still meant more.

She kissed him again, the kiss becoming more urgent as he leaned her against the table. She leaned back until her ass was sitting on the table, her legs on either side of his waist as she gripped his shirt and yanked him up and out of his seat until he was caught between her thighs. He closed his eyes as she bit him on his lower lip, dragging it down just a bit with her teeth and then kissed him deeply.

“Darlin’ I ain’t fuckin’ you in the conference room,” he spoke deeply as he leaned his forehead against hers, her skin was hot to touch.

Her lips hovered above his cheek as she whispered, “You’ve never minded when we’ve done it in public or around the mansion before.”

He gave a small rough laugh as his fingers hooked around the waist of her pants. “Of course I don’t fuckin’ mind.”

He was breathing heavily against her neck as his hand moved seemingly on its own up her shirt, caressing her hip and traveling higher.

She moaned low and arched her neck back as she rolled it. “Then what’s the problem, is it just this room, because I know the fuckin’ part ain’t a problem.” To emphasis her point she pulled him closer, the bulge in his jeans pressing against her.

He hissed and shot her a dirty look. “You know I’d get a kick out of it if we did it right here and that every time from then on Scooter would lay out his little plans over this very spot knowing he’d have no idea the dirty little things that I did to you on it but,” he paused as he moved his hand back out from her shirt. “It be no fun if right now everyone was expecting it, no thrill of the chance that someone might walk in. Besides we need to focus and we can’t let everyone else do the work for us.”

She sighed. “Alright, but…” she smiled seductively at him. “Neither of us can use Cerebro or are very good with computers, so I’m pretty sure no one would notice if we were a few minutes late.”

“I suppose you’re right darlin’, I mean all work and no play…”

She interrupted him and kissed him, her lips hovering over his a breath away. “Means you might not get a lay.”

He growled low as he pulled her closer, her soft laughter swallowed by his kiss.
Chapter 9 by noVa451
Logan pulled Rogue roughly behind him as she eyed the young man who stepped into the elevator as they got off. As the ginger haired man smiled she gave him a small wave with her hand and Logan jerked her again.

“Oww, Logan.” She looked up at him as she finally moved to keep up with him. “You’re hurting me.” A small smirk played across her face. “I kinda like it.” She winked at him and he relaxed his grip.

“I’m not so sure it was a bright idea to bring her along,” Logan grumbled at the Professor who was just in front of them as they walked down the hallway.

“Would you have preferred to have kept her back home in a much more highly male populated area and with you not around to defend her honour?”

Logan grumbled as they kept walking. “You have a point.”

“Besides it be more of a risk to bring the others along who haven’t already been infected with the chance that they could be and plus Mr. Lester should recognize Rogue and perhaps be more helpful to our requests.”

“You know I may not be exactly myself right now but my hearing is still pretty good and you could stop talking about me like I’m not here or that I’m a burden.”

Logan stopped walking immediately and Rogue bumped into him, he caught her and held her at arms length as he bent down to look her directly in the eyes.

“You’re right, baby.” His eyes turned serious as he gazed at her. “And you’re not a burden, nor have you or will you ever be one, you got that darlin’.” He gave her a light shake as her gaze moved down towards the floor.

“Okay,” she whispered.

“I mean it you know; I was just being an ass.” He smiled as she looked back up at his face.

“Come ‘ere.”

He pulled her into a tight hug as she reciprocated his grip. They held each other for a couple of seconds as he buried his nose in her hair and took in her scent. Her hands began to wander down towards his waist and lower. He pulled back and she looked up sheepishly at him.

“I’m sorry,” she whispered again.

He pulled her around beside him, her hand in his as they continued to follow the Professor.

“Don’t be, that ass is yours and yours alone.”

A smile quirked at her full lips as they walked.

The Professor was already waiting outside one of the doors patiently for them to catch up.

“I believe this is Mr. Lester’s current residence according to Kitty’s background check.”

There was a large pile of week old mail sitting just by the door. The Professor reached up and knocked politely on the door. For a moment they didn’t hear anything and Logan chose to knock again more loudly.

“Who is it?” a small voice called out from behind the door.

“Mr. Lester my name is…”

“Please, go away.”

“Please sir, my name is Charles Xavier and…”

Logan quirked his head towards the door, his claws sliding out quickly and he slashed the door knob barging into the room. Mr. Lester was half way out his window onto the fire escape when the Professor stopped him with his powers and pulled him back into the room, sitting him gently on the couch.

“Please no, you have to stay away from me,” Brian mumbled, pulling at his messy hair.

Gazing around the room it was immediately noticeable that Brain Lester was a reclusive hermit. His room was well lived in, the more than standard of amount of locks on his door and windows.

“You have nothing to fear from us, Mr. Lester. We only wish to speak to you in a calmly fashion.”

Brian looked up at them, his eyes squinting as he took them in.

“You,” he nodded at Rogue who stood partially behind Logan. “You’re from the park.”

Rogue nodded. “Yes.”

A smile brightened his face. “And you’re…you’re alright?” he gasped in surprise.

“No, she’s not alright,” Logan growled taking a step forward.

“Logan, please.”

Brian’s face fell. “I’m sorry,” he whispered. “I’m sorry.” He looked up his eyes connecting with Rogue’s. “I didn’t mean for it to happen.”

“If I release my hold on you Mr. Lester will you stay and let us talk with you.”

“You’re not going to hurt me are you?”

“That’s up to you, bub,” Logan growled.

“Logan,” Rogue whispered as she placed a hand on his arm.

“No, Mr. Lester we are not here to hurt you, merely we wish to understand what has happened to Rogue.” The Professor nodded at her. “And the rest of our friends.”

“Alright.” Brian nodded. “But please just stay where you are don’t come any closer…I don’t…don’t want anything to happen.”

“What will happen if we do, Brian?”

“I don’t know…I can’t control it…my power,” he gazed up at them. “I take it you’re mutants too.”

They nodded. “When…when people get to close to me and my emotions flare it just happens and sometimes just by touching other people…you don’t know what it’s like to fear touching other people.”

“Yes, I do,” Rogue spoke up quietly. “You’re not alone.”

“Really?” Brian spoke looking up at her in desperation and hope.

“Yes,” the Professor smiled sincerely. “Rogue has the power of skin absorption, she can kill with a touch and it’s only been in the past couple of years that she has learned control.”

“I understand,” Brian spoke, his head bowing. “But I do not think there is any hope for me, I have seen people driven crazy, done horrible things all because of me and because of my curse,” he spat.

“Explain to me your power?”

“I’d say I can control the seven sins, but I have no control,” he laughed bitterly.

“You seem to take the time to pick which ones you use,” Logan spoke darkly.

“No,” Brain looked up wide eyed. “It doesn’t seem to work like that, the sins choose themselves. I can feel the surge of power coming out of me but it changes every time when I come in contact with the person, as though the sin picks the person.”

“You’re saying there’s a reason that the people you infect are infected with each particular sin?”

Brian gazed at the Professor. “It’s been like that every time, I’ve never even thought of it. It’s as though the body of the person draws it out of me.”

“Are you saying Rogue asked for this?” Logan yelled.

“No,” Brian spoke hurriedly under Logan’s glare. “No. No never,” he whispered as he rung his hands together. His head popped up as he stared intently at Rogue.

“Which were you hit with? It all happened so fast.”

“Lust,” Rogue spoke quietly.

Brain took his time gazing at her. “You look good considering,” he muttered. “I’ve seen others lose it quicker then you seem to have. Although, it won’t be long until you constantly burn with it like a sickness.”

“Then you better fix it,” Logan snarled.

“He your boyfriend?” Brian nodded at Logan.

Rogue nodded. “Yes.”

“Good,” Brian mumbled as he shook his head. “Something stable, that helps. You must really love each other because if it wasn’t more then just lust, you’d probably be finished by now. Real love helps slow the process but it doesn’t stop it I’m afraid.”

“How can we fix it?” the Professor inquired.

“You can’t.”

“What?!” Logan growled his claws coming out as he stepped forward.

“Logan, no!” the Professor yelled holding him in place with his power. “If you let your rage take over and make him feel threatened who knows how his power will react.”

Taking a deep breath Logan let his claws slide back in and he let his body relax enough on the outside. As the Professor’s hold receded he backed up to his original spot.

“I’m sorry, I wish I knew how.”

“Has there ever been once where someone you infected somehow broke free of its hold?”

“Once,” he spoke his eyes unfocused. “It was a long time ago, the first time my power manifested. I was in the backyard with my older brother and we were playing and I was washing my new bike and he came up and started teasing me, you know how older brothers are,” he smiled for a second.

“Started holding his arm out on my head, stopping me from reaching him, somehow I slipped out of his hold and tackled him and I had felt it, the power inside of me and I saw the coloured light flow into him. It was green; envy. At the time I was freaked out, I knew about mutants, hell I had a cousin who was a mutant but I was afraid for my brother, I didn’t understand. It only lasted for a couple of minutes though; I guess my power wasn’t as strong then. He started going on about how he didn’t get anything, how I got everything and then finally there was this moment of clarity where he just blurted out that he was jealous that I got a new bike and he didn’t and that he knew it was stupid because it was my first real bike and all of a sudden his eyes flashed green and he was back to normal.”

Brain looked back at them as though coming back from the memory itself. “Well, you know as a kid realizing I had a supposed gift I wasn’t so afraid to try it out, but for a long time it never worked and then as I got older it would happen and then I’d find out I couldn’t fix it, that it was always too late…” he paused. “Well, then that’s when I knew I wasn’t safe to be around.”

“It’s never ever worked after that?” the Professor asked seriously.

Brian shook his head slowly. “No, I use to think that if the person could admit the reasons why which ever sin took a hold of them, then it would work, but I found as I grew up and when it would happen with strangers, adults it was always too late. It would consume them before I could get a chance to understand them, to help them.”

“But I don’t know why,” Rogue spoke up.

Brian smiled sadly at her. “Sometimes the reasons are buried so deeply within ourselves that we’ve refused to deal with them for so long they come back to haunt us and we don’t know how to stop it.”

“So you’re saying I want to be a whore,” Rogue spat.

“Marie,” Logan whispered reaching for her.

“Forgive me, I was under the impression no woman wanted to be a whore,” Brian spoke calmly towards her as he shook his head. “No, I do not believe you want to be a whore, and I don’t think that’s why you are consumed with lust. There’s something inside of you, issues you’ve refused to deal with and now you’re paying for it.”

“I don’t need this crap,” she spoke heading for the door, Logan reached for her just in time.

“Not just yet darlin’.”

“It’s good that you still have enough room to feel other emotions, like anger. You could still have a chance.”

Rogue was silent as she waited for them to leave.

“Brian, why were you at the park when you’ve refused outside contact for so long?”

“Another mutant by the name of Magneto contacted me through a source and wished to help me. But I still have many mutant contacts around the city who know certain things and they told me to stay away from him, that he didn’t want to help me but to use my power for his purpose. I was afraid and I was being chased by this horrid animal like mutant when I bumped into you and your friends.”

“Sabertooth,” Logan growled.

“If that’s what you want to call him,” Brian remarked.

Logan sniffed. “I smell blood.”

“Brian, are you injured anywhere?”

“Yes, that beast clawed me.”

“Would you mind if I checked your wounds?”

“Sure,” Brain nodded.

“I must ask you to please stay here for us to contact you again if we need to; I can’t believe that there is no way to control your power for your sake and for my friends. I have a friend who is a doctor, a mutant specialist named Moira who I know will wish to help you.”

“Thank- you.”

Brian slowly started to pull his shirt up over his head revealing a surprisingly fit body. There were a few small sets of red gashes criss-crossing over his ribs.

“I’ll help,” Rogue spoke up, moving forward with her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she smiled, her mood suddenly changing.

Logan stopped her and pushed them into the direction of the door with a frown on his face.

“We’ll be outside.”
Chapter 10 by noVa451
“Why have you called me here, Professor?” Storm asked highly.

Jubilee snorted. “The question really being why you have called all of us here, some of us do have better things to do.”

“Definitely,” Rogue smirked winking at Logan.

“Still not feeling sorry for you, mate,” Bobby spoke nodding his head at Logan and Rogue.

“I better not catch you alone with her anytime soon,” Logan growled.

“Afraid she won’t be able to keep her hands off of me,” Bobby smirked safely across the table.

Kitty laughed and quickly placed her hand over her mouth when everyone stared at her. “Sorry,” she mumbled and tried not to laugh again as she looked at Bobby. “I wouldn’t start bragging Bobby considering the only way that would happen is because of the spell she’s under. It wouldn’t mean anything to her, just self gratification.”

Bobby grumbled and glanced back at Rogue who wasn’t even paying attention as she leaned in and blew against Logan’s ear.

“Whatever.”

The Professor as usual sat at the head of the table. “I have called you all here because there is a serious matter we must all attend to…”

“Like the fact that you’ve placed restrictions on some of us and our credit cards,” Jubilee interrupted.

“You know Jubilee you are right,” the Professor spoke. Jubilee leaned back in her chair a little surprised.

“You five have all been infected by a mutant’s powers, the one who bumped into you at the park. Each of you has been hit with a deadly sin and…”

“Oh, please Professor I am not infected,” Storm spat, her back perfectly straight against the chair.

“Neither I’m I,” Jubilee spoke up.

“Really?” the Professor questioned his eyebrows rising up. “Jubilee when’s the last time you found yourself thinking about anything but acquiring new things, the last time you thought about going out with your friends?”

Jubilee opened her mouth to respond but her forehead creased in thought. “I don’t know,” she sat back confused.

“And Jean when’s the last time you remember feeling anything but disappointment and being miserable, constantly envious of those around you until the point that you’ve become depressed?”

Jean huffed and crossed her arms. “The least I could have had was a cool sin,” she muttered, glaring at Rogue who was nuzzling against Logan’s neck.

Kitty rolled her eyes.

“And Scott…”

“Really, Professor is there a point to this,” Storm interrupted.

“’Ro, I think you forgot to wear your royal crown today when you came out of your room,” Jubilee snickered, she was unaware as Storm glared at her, her face becoming serious as her eyes became unfocused. “A crown, that’s a good idea, made out of gold with a big ruby and…”

“Jubes, focus.”

“Uh, right.”

“Each of you was infected with each particular sin for a reason and in order to cure you of it, you must each face whatever it is inside of you that has been causing you issues, issues that you’ve hidden from us all, from yourself.”

“Is this where we get all touchy feely with each other…” Jubilee started as she glanced at Rogue.

“Well, I mean Rogue’s already got that down,” she quipped, as Rogue nipped at Logan’s ear. Jubilee stifled a laugh at the restrained look on his face. “And then we all sing kumbaya songs in a circle holding hands.”

The Professor sighed. “This is very serious, Jubilee. If you do not face your problems, then the sin inside of you will continue to grow out of control and you will die.”

Jubilee stopped laughing as she saw how serious he was.

“Fine,” Jubilee muttered. “But I don’t know what to tell you.”

“Since this meeting has nothing to do with me I’m going to leave,” Storm spoke up, her eyes narrowing in disgust as Scott leisurely put his feet up on the table.

“Ororo, please.”

“What are you asking of me, Professor, my help?” she gave a small laugh. “In the past it has seemed my word holds hardly any merit.”

“What do you mean?” the Professor sat back perplexed.

“Merely, that I am second in command of this team, I have been with you for years and still it is though at times I am not here, or that you do not believe in my ability to lead the team,” she spoke hauntingly, before leaning forward her hands grasping her head as her eyes flashed purple.

“Oww,” she murmured. She sat up her eyes blinking in confusion. “I’m sorry I don’t know what came over me.”

“It works,” Kitty exclaimed. “Brian was right, there can be a cure.”

The Professor grasped Storm’s hand. “I am sorry you feel this way, Ororo. I have never doubted you or your skills, you are a valuable asset to this team and to this family, I’m sorry if you have felt otherwise,” he sighed. “In the past few years there have been many distractions and it would seem some of us got lost within the way. Forgive me.”

“There is no need Charles, perhaps it was in my own head and over time…”

“No matter,” he smiled. “There is sometimes always a piece of truth in what we say at times like these.”

Her eyes wandered around the table. “Dear Goddess, I have been such a jerk,” she gasped.

Kitty gave a small laugh. “Nah, it was kind of fun obliging your ego.” She winked and for the first time they witnessed Storm blush.

“She can have the team,” Scott grumbled as he lounged in his chair.

Everyone selectively gasped and stared wide eyed at Scott. “What did you just say Scooter?”

“What you didn’t hear me Wolverine,” he spat. “I said Storm can have the team.”

“But why?”

Scott shrugged as he leaned back and closed his eyes. “Because…because I’ve had enough of it. Enough of always having to round you guys up when you don’t want to participate, enough of being the proverbial ‘stick in the mud’. I can never just have a moment to myself lately.”

“Ughh,” he mumbled, leaning forward as he too grasped his head, when he opened his eyes they flashed light blue as he blinked.

When he gazed down at his messy appearance he jumped up his eyes wide in shock as several crumbs fell off his stained and ragged shirt. “What?” he gasped.

“I’d say we have our fearless leader back, but I think he might be in shock from the lack of crispness of his clothes,” Bobby quipped.

Quickly, Scott ripped his shirt up over his head leaving him clad in a white under shirt. Rogue rapidly leaned up in her seat as she eyed his muscular bare arms and the way his muscles strained against his shirt, her eyes sparkling. Logan noticed and growled low as he placed his hand possessively on her thigh and she immediately sat back and curled up beside him. She threw him a sheepish look as her hand moved inside of his shirt grazing across his muscles.

“Dear God,” Scott gasped.

“What is it, Scott?” Bobby asked excitedly. “You suddenly realize you haven’t worked out for the past couple of days,” he snickered.

“Or that you haven’t gone over you student’s homework twice, no make that four times”

As Bobby teased Scott, Rogue shifted into Logan’s lap gripping his hair and kissing him hard rubbing herself against his body.

“Or that you haven’t had a shower, therefore your toenails aren’t cut exactly even,” Bobby laughed to himself not realizing the attention was suddenly diverted.

“Marie,” Logan mumbled against her lips, his hands up in the air as though he was trying to play the victim when it was clear that under the table his hips were moving in tune with hers. “Not…..here….”

She bit his lip as she continued to attack his mouth wantonly, he was extremely glad no one else had his senses at the precise moment. Although from the way the room was heating up he realized perhaps it didn’t matter.

“Marie…” He got his hands wrapped around her arms and pulled her back. “Stop it,” he spoke slowly, his eyes boring into hers.

“But…don’t you…like it when I do that,” she asked in confusion her lower lip sticking out as she pouted and he had to restrain every part of himself from leaning up and taking it in his mouth as he sucked at it.

“Yes, but not here not now.”

Her face darkened, her eyes becoming hard as they still glazed with a fire of desire that they were almost unrecognizable. His body froze.

“Now,” she demanded, glaring at him.

“No,” he spoke back his voice taking on an equal edge; her skin was burning beneath his hands.

And not even Jubilee chose to make a joke about the fact that he was openly turning down sex, they were all quiet, the room filled with a tension as though they finally realized how much of a joke it wasn’t. How serious things really were, how different.

Her eyes narrowed and her mouth opened up for a second and he could tell that whatever she said was going to something horrible and dark but there was a quick moment where he saw something flutter beneath her hardened eyes as they softened a bit and she shut her mouth. He relaxed. However, she no longer looked at him with heated eyes instead she turned and gazed at Scott with open hunger. She shifted up in his lap and he growled, his hand coming up and grasping her jaw and he whirled her face back round to his a mere centimeters away from each other.

“You look at me, not him, not anyone else do you understand,” he snarled almost too low for the entire room to hear, his fingers digging into her skin, his hand shaking her lightly. “He’s not yours and you’re not his, you’re mine, you belong to me,” he hissed through clenched teeth.

“I am yours, but just because I say no that doesn’t mean you go and look somewhere else,” his voice becoming harder and lower as he spoke, his eyes becoming a hue of amber in the light.

“Do you understand?” He shook her jaw again for emphasis. Her mouth was clenched shut but her eyes never looked away from his, never blinked as she gave a small nod.

“Good. Control it,” he spat, his body taunt with animal anger, the beast finally spilling out of him, refusing to accept what was happening with his mate. He released her and she bowed her head slowly leaning down as she rested her head on his chest beneath his chin, suddenly docile. Slowly, on the outside his body relaxed but on the inside the Wolverine was raging. Rogue didn’t cry nor was there any fear coming off of her.

Some of the others averted their gazes suddenly getting an inside glimpse of things. He didn’t care if he came off like a bastard, they all knew he’d never ever hurt her, that he never tried to control her. But he had a feeling none of them were looking at him in disgust, more like pity, pity for the both of them.

Rogue rested against him as his hand lay across the small of her back possessively, caressing her only lightly. She was his, but just as much he was hers and she just needed a little bit of reminding what that meant for the two of them, how it went beyond anything else. Him having to reinstate that they were each other’s mates, that he wasn’t just a fling. That was what Brian had told them, it was important to hold on to their relationship, she had to remember that it was more.

“I see your point, Professor,” Jubilee whispered grimly.

Jean snorted from where she sat beside Logan. “What point?” she spat, her face twisting into an ugly mask. “Maybe he just wasn’t in the mood for her…”

“Jean,” the Professor spoke warningly.

“Maybe,” Jean spoke as she turned in her chair her hand coming to rest on his arm. “He just wants a real woman.”

Logan’s upper lip twitched as he growled angrily but it was Rogue who reacted first. There was a loud crack as Rogue’s fist connected with Jean’s face, the force throwing the other woman back in her chair and toppling over.

“Stay away from him,” Rogue hissed an animalistic look in her eyes, an exact look that was mirrored on Logan’s face.

Logan didn’t even spare a glance at Jean instead he felt his body tightening at Rogue’s display. The Wolverine which he had just buried moments ago resurfacing and he knew she could feel the strain against his pants, but she didn’t move instead her finger nails were digging into his thigh drawing blood and he could see blood trickling down her other hand as she dug her own nails into her skin for control. In that moment all he wanted to do was grab her and fuck her right up against the wall no matter who else was in the room. Both their bodies hummed, their chests rising with each breath as they stared at each other. But he knew he couldn’t let his own lust draw hers out, not at the very moment.

“Scott please take Jean to the med lab,” the Professor spoke through their haze. “And I believe Logan, both you and Rogue should leave.” There was no anger in his words, but surprisingly understanding.

Logan bit back a growl and both he and Rogue moved quickly out of the room, their eyes never darting towards anyone else. Once outside the door he pushed her up against the wall bucking his crotch into hers and she gave a breathy moan as her hands dragged across his shirt. His breathing was heavy as well as he leaned over her, his eyes closing for a second in satisfaction as Rogue moved against him, her mouth closing around his nipple even through his shirt. Her breasts were pressed up hard against him as she arched for contact, she was desperate for the feel for him and he had finally given in and made the first move. They seemed to be beyond a place where words existed as he struggled to find them.

“Not here,” he whispered huskily.

She nodded in understanding. He wanted to take her back to their room before they got into it, to their territory, their place where they could revel in each other’s presence, let their inner beasts come out to play. There was no incessant nagging voice in the back of his head telling him it was wrong, that maybe he was taking advantage of her condition, because he could see the clarity in her eyes, the fact that their overriding natures were coming out to play seemed to reinforce their relationship.

He just hoped that afterwards he would be able to stop, for her sake and he realized for his own.
Chapter 11 by noVa451
Scott rummaged through the stainless steel cabinets, his back to Jean as she sulked on the medical bed. Finally, he found what he was looking for and turned around as he grabbed the instant cold compress.

“Here,” he spoke kindly as he went and sat beside Jean laying the ice pack across her eye that was already swelling and bruising, it was going to get much worse, Rogue was known for her fierce hand to hand skills.

“Thanks,” Jean mumbled.

They sat side by side silently.

“I can’t believe she hit me,” Jean spoke quietly; there was unexpectedly no anger in her words.

Scott snorted. “Well, you did kind of insult her and hit on Logan, which at the time I don’t think you could have picked a worse moment, they were both kind of caught up in each other.”

Scott reached over and grabbed a small towel to wrap the pack in, Jean watched him as he fidgeted with it.

“Are you mad that I hit on Logan?”

Scott sighed. “In past yeah you bet I would have been but believe me I just got my own wake up call a few minutes ago, I know what it’s like to be controlled by the sin, and I know you don’t think of Logan that way and I definitely know, no I think we all know Rogue’s the only one he thinks about.” Scott gave a small laugh at the end.

“Yeah,” Jean grumbled.

Raising a finger up he pushed a lock of her red hair behind her ear. “Is that what this is about, that Logan no longer flirts with you, because that’s been years ago and I mean gradually we all know it was him just being playful not serious.”

“No,” Jean sighed.

“Then…”

“Maybe it’s not that simple, Scott. Just because you and Storm were cured so easily doesn’t mean the rest of us will be.” Jean sighed. “I’m worried about Rogue though, hers seems the most destructive right now and she’s always distracted, how will she find the time to focus.”

“You’re worried about Rogue?” Scott asked a bit of disbelief in his voice.

Jean glared at him. “Of course I’m worried about her, I care about her.”

“I know that, but I mean your not thinking envious thoughts about her right now?”

Jean paused for a moment. “Well…she’s like a sister to me. Her, Jubilee and Kitty have all grown up so well, proving their worth on the team and…”

Jean’s forehead creased. “I don’t know…maybe I just sometimes feel old,” she gave him a sheepish smile. “We use to be the young ones, the new ones and now I don’t know sometimes I just feel pushed out of the way…it’s stupid.”

The ice pack slipped from her hands as she grasped her head her eyes flashing green.

“Uh, just what I need a headache as well,” she murmured.

She raised her head up and Scott was smiling at her. “Welcome back.”

He leaned in and kissed her temple softly. “I understand you know how you feel but really you can’t let such dark thoughts eat at you. None of our friends are trying to take over; I know for a fact that they look up to us even though we may not always get along. Besides there are some benefits to being the seniors,” he laughed. “We just have new roles to play, no longer the students but the teachers.”

Jean cupped his cheek. “I know I should have just faced it a long time ago.” She teasingly ran her finger tips along the new stubble on his jaw. “You need to shave.”

“I need to shower,” he laughed as he looked down at his clothes. “And change.”

Jean picked at the waistline of his sweats as she playfully gasped. “Scott! You’re underwear doesn’t match your socks.” Noticing the two different colours.

“I know,” he grimaced. “The horror.”

They both laughed as Scott helped her off of the table.
Chapter 12 by noVa451
Rogue sighed as she flopped down onto Jubilee’s bed; her hair was still wet after having a series of cold showers.

“You better not start humping my bed.”

Rogue mocked growled and threw a pillow at Jubilee’s head.

“Missed.”

“Whatever,” Rogue sighed again choosing to sit up, she was noticeably fidgety.

Kitty remained flipping through a magazine on the floor as Jubilee moved over to the chair by her desk.

“I figured you’d be off with Logan, you know trying to get off,” Jubilee smirked.

“We were, for a while anyways.”

“Don’t tell me you’ve worn him out.”

“No, he just said that I needed time to figure out what was going on. Then he just got changed and went for a run out in the forest, so I was reduced to Mr. Shower head but Logan turned off all the hot water, told me if I wanted showers they would be cold ones.”

Jubilee snorted. “He just left you after that incident in the conference room?”

Rogue nodded miserably. “He’s worried.”

“We all are,” Kitty added from the floor.

“So what,” Rogue snapped. “I don’t see the big deal, it’s not like Logan has anything to complain about.”

“Oh really,” Kitty retorted sitting up suddenly a sharpness to her eyes. “Logan has nothing to complain about, huh? So you normally go around jumping anything male in front of him. Your lust doesn’t just affect how you feel about Logan, but clearly about every man and I’m sure Logan just loves the idea of you with other men, because you know he does strike me as the type of man that likes to share,” she spat sarcastically. “How would you feel if he went around sleeping with other women, hitting on them in front of you?”

Rogue was silent.

“Do you still love him?” Kitty demanded. “I said do you still…?”

“Yes,” Rogue hissed her fierce eyes meeting Kitty’s.

“You can still differentiate your love and your lust for him?” Kitty asked seriously.

Rogue took longer the second time to answer. “Yes…but…I feel it changing and it’s getting harder to focus on the two, like there’s this line and it’s becoming blurred,” she admitted softly.

“Then no wonder Logan’s worried, he more then anyone can see and feel the change in you and if there’s one thing in this world that I know scares that man it’s losing you and he knows he slowly is and he can’t stop it, he can’t go and fight some opponent, he can’t touch you and use his healing, he can’t…”

“I know,” Rogue interrupted quickly and quietly. “It’s up to me.”

She continued to move around the bed as she folded her legs under her. “I just don’t know how the Professor thinks that sticking us three together is going to help solve our issues,” she spoke nodding at Jubilee who seemed preoccupied on the computer.

“Perhaps he figures we usually always tell each other everything and…” Kitty stopped speaking as she noticed what Jubilee was doing. “Hey!” she yelled and stalked over towards the desk. Jubilee screeched and dropped the mouse she was holding.

“Are you shopping online?” Kitty asked.

Jubilee cowered under Kitty’s glare. “Depends,” Jubilee squeaked. “If I say yes are you going to phase through my chest and rip my heart out?”

Kitty growled.

“Down Kitty-Kat,” Jubilee yelled as she jumped out of the chair and landed on the bed hiding behind Rogue.

Kitty chased after her almost tripping over one of the many unopened boxes and instead phased through them as she stopped just before the bed, suddenly eyeing Rogue.

“What?” Rogue asked perplexed.

“She’s afraid of you,” Jubilee whispered into her ear, Kitty glared at her. “Protect me!”

“Me?”

“Oh come on Rogue, we all know you can kick our two asses,” Jubilee spoke. “Plus we all just witnessed you deck Jean,” she laughed.

“Yeah well, this doesn’t involve me,” Rogue spoke shuffling to the side leaving Jubilee in the open.

Kitty didn’t attack Jubilee instead she joined them on the bed.

“It does involve you Rogue; you should care about as to why Jubilee is filled with greed.”

“To be fair, Roguey here has her own problems,” Jubilee’s soft voice floated between them.

“I don’t see much of a difference, I mean Jubes loves shopping, she’s known for her love of shopping what’s wrong with that!” Rogue added.

“And what, you’re known for being constantly horny?” Jubilee snorted. “That’s a big leap going from the untouchable girl to who you are right now.”

Rogue’s eyes drifted away from them for a second.

“What is it?” Kitty asked.

“Nothing,” Rogue answered shaking her head. “So your saying you don’t like being known for just shopping?” she turned and asked Jubilee one eyebrow rising up. “Is that what the problem is?”

“Hell no!”

All three girls started to laugh.

“Well, Jubes there’s nothing wrong with being known for your shopping sense but I mean even this is way out of your league,” Kitty pointed at all the stuff littering her room. “I mean you never buy lots of stuff, you just like shopping so what changed?”

Jubilee shrugged as she leaned against her head board. “It’s not your fault Kitty, you just wouldn’t understand.”

“Try me.”

“Well I think Rogue would understand.”

“Why not me?” Kitty sounded offended.

“Because you’ve never had to live on your own, you were never a run away; you came from a loving family who cares for you even though you’re a mutant. You’ve never had to survive out there on your own.”

“I get your point but you make it sound like that’s my fault.”

“No,” Jubilee smiled at her. “Before Xavier found me you two only know that I use to live in the mall, using it for shelter and entertainment, sometimes swiping food when I could. And I know it sounds silly but sometimes at night I’d wander through all the shops telling myself someday it would be okay and I’d show everyone that I could make it and I could have anything I wanted, mutant and all. And then suddenly after the park it felt like I could, that nothing was stopping me, I just wanted everything.”

Her eyes clenched shut as her head rolled to the side.

“Jubilee?”

Jubilee opened her eyes as they flashed orange.

“Jubilee are you okay?”

Jubilee was looking up at the ceiling in horror where a stuffed feathered bird was hanging.

“What the hell was I thinking?” she blurted out, her eyes wandering around her room. “I hope I kept the receipts.”

“You’re better!” Kitty yelled and launched herself at Jubilee for a hug.

“I guess I’m going to have to give back the kids their show and tell,” Jubilee muttered.

Rogue smiled at Jubilee sincerely. “Good for you and we didn’t even have to hold hands and sing camp songs.”

Jubilee laughed. “Don’t say that yet we still need to work on you.”

Rogue shrugged. “I honestly don’t know what I’m supposed to say to you guys. It’s not like I was somehow unsatisfied with my sex life before this.”

“You’re right, we can all vouch for that,” Jubilee spoke the mood suddenly losing its happiness from moments before.

They both went to reach for her to hug her in concern but Rogue leapt up off of the bed, her hand rubbing the back of her neck as she paced. “I need another shower,” she mumbled.

There was a hard knock at the door.

“Come in,” Jubilee called.

Logan entered through the door dressed in torn jeans, a large belt buckle and a black t-shirt. His face was hard, his gaze serious as he took them all in. He glanced at Rogue, a question in his stare and she looked away with her face towards the ground, it was answer enough, she wasn’t cured or fixed. She hadn’t had her big realization, she felt like she had disappointed him.

“Hey, Wolvie,” Jubilee called drawing his attention. “I’m gunna need your help taking all this stuff back.” She motioned at the boxes of appliances.

“You’re cured?”

“Yup.”

He grunted. Rogue could feel his gaze back on her even though she wasn’t looking at him. He pushed the door wider stepping to the side and Rogue walked through, ignoring the heat he gave off, the smell of his body as she urged herself to move forward. She stood outside in the hallway leaning against the wood trying desperately to control her urges. She felt something wet fall down her cheeks and she reached up feeling a couple of tears, she was falling apart, her frustration suddenly taking over for her lust for just a moment. She felt like she was a lost cause.

“She’s really trying, Logan.” She heard Jubilee speak seriously inside of the room. She didn’t wait around for Logan’s response instead she headed right for their room, praying she didn’t run into anyone else. She gave a small desperate laugh realizing it was such a stupid thing to wish for. Please God, stop me from jumping anyone who isn’t my boyfriend.
Chapter 13 by noVa451
They both collapsed against the mattress breathless laying side by side, their naked bodies’ slick with sweat. Both of them lay quiet catching their breath, the sheets around them useless, full of sweat and torn. It was still dark out but Rogue realized she didn’t seem to follow any pattern anymore, even if the sun was up it wouldn’t matter she wouldn’t want to leave their room or their bed.

Her normal life put on hold as she allowed herself to be swallowed whole by her lust. It had been two days since everyone else had had their realizations and she was still the only one yet to figure it out. Logan was staying with her, he only left for food and she assumed although he wouldn’t admit it some space, and he would lock the door from the outside when he left.

As the hours went by he slowly became more withdrawn from her, hardly speaking, the sad part was she didn’t seem to notice much in the beginning, nor had she cared. That was the first sign she supposed for Logan that she was spiraling out of control, she always noticed things about him, always cared. It was eating away at him to know that no matter what it would never be enough for her, he’d never be enough for her because the satisfaction was never truly fulfilled, she was consumed by it, by a never ending need and it would drive her insane there was no doubt about that, the question was only when.

They were becoming like animals who just fucked and she was taking him down with her and he didn’t deserve it, he worked so hard to prove he was more of a man then an animal. But she couldn’t bring herself to tell him to go, in truth if she even did take the time to find the words she knew he wouldn’t leave, he feared the alternative. He feared her going off with someone else no matter the dangers; he feared if he left her locked up in the room she’d go insane.

He was sacrificing himself for her, he would argue the point say it was out of love but even if it was he was losing a part of himself. There was a darkness in his eyes that was mirroring hers as she took him down with him. She was with him but at the same time she wasn’t. He depended on her for the little things, her brightness, her smile, her care and concern and with that all gone he had nothing to hold on to, nothing to hold him back as he followed her into the abyss. The only language that passed between them was through their bodies.

She lay still beside him, willing her body frozen as her thoughts came to her. There were a few times afterwards where she would try and ignore him as her thoughts circled her head, willing herself to gain control to refuse her body its needs, waiting for the realization to hit her. And each time she could feel Logan waiting silently and still beside her as though he was afraid if he moved or made a sound he would break her concentration and he would hold his breath wishing that this time would be the time that it worked.

It never worked. It was all in vain.

Her eyes followed a bead of sweat down his chest, down his stomach and towards the line of dark hair and then all thoughts would be banished once again. She let out a sigh of frustration as she turned on her side and let her hands move up his chest. He never refused her and he still gave her nothing but honesty in his touches.

Her lips brushed against his shoulder as she moved her tongue around the lines of his muscles as she followed her path up his neck where she kissed and sucked. Her slim legs entwining with his, as her body already begged for friction. When he turned his head from her, it wasn’t to give her better access, it was because he couldn’t look at her and something inside of her broke, she could feel it buried deep inside and she found herself stopping.

Her lips hovering above his ear but never touching as she found herself whispering, her voice horse from lack of use. “You’re mad at me.”

Logan stilled under her touch, his head slowly turning back towards her, his eyes wide in shock, she didn’t know if it was surprise from the fact that she was speaking or shock that she had figured him out.

“No.”

“Yes.”

His eyes flashed dangerously. “I said…”

“You know you can get mad at me, you are allowed to. I’m clearly not perfect and just because you protect me from everything you can doesn’t mean you need to protect your emotions from me, hide when you’re upset, frustrated or mad with me and at the moment you are all three.”

“I’m not mad at you,” he whispered.

“But you’re not denying the others.” She found her eyes drawn to the sharp lines of his jaw, her lips moving closer. “You don’t think I’m trying hard enough, you think I want this don’t you, it’s not like I’m proving you wrong.” She couldn’t help herself as she kissed the spot where his jaw line and neck met.

He didn’t move away as she worked her mouth along his skin, she was quickly becoming lost to the sensations.

“I miss you,” he whispered, his words catching her just in time as she pulled back.

“I use to think the basic way to get to know someone was by only having sex with that person, it was the closest way to be with someone to be connected. But then…” he paused.

“I miss talking with you. I miss sitting beside you in comfortable silence outside on the deck or in a room full of people. I miss just laughing with you. I miss being able to watch hockey with you…” he stopped as he glanced at her, his eyes softening.

“Darlin’ believe me when we first had sex it was amazing, I felt connected with you but I felt connected with you long before that. You were the first person that ever drew me back to them and it wasn’t even physical. It was just everything else about you, your spirit, just …you. I always told myself that with you it would be different and now…”

“But I thought this is what you wanted,” she blurted out.

“What?” he spoke up, his wide eyes focused on her.

Rogue left her mouth gaping open as she struggled to close it wondering why she blurted the words out. “Nothing,” she muttered.

“No,” he spoke hurriedly. “Tell me what you mean.” He urged her to continue with his eyes, his hand coming out to pull her head forward.

“Touching me right now would not be a good idea,” she spoke realizing he wanted her to take the time to focus for a moment. His eyes fell for a second and he pulled his hand back and out of the blue it was like the flood gates had opened up, the phrase ‘touching’ burning something inside of her. Touch. Just one simple word. One simple thing.

She sat up in the bed and looked away from him.

“Marie?” he whispered.

“The first time you touched me, when you healed me and even more so after Liberty Island you know I got some of your memories.”

He nodded beside her.

“At first I experienced the worst ones, the nightmares, well I suppose for you they aren’t just nightmares, they are memories of the lab.”

“I’m s…”

“Don’t.” She sat wringing her hands together trying to keep them occupied. “Anyways, after I assimilated you in my mind it would just be little things that stayed, the growling, an extra edge to my senses but no where near as good as yours, the craving for a cigar or a beer. And then sometimes I would get fleeting memories and lots of them were of how you were with women and what you liked…”

“Marie, that was years ago and they didn’t…”

“Mean anything,” she gave a small smirk.

“Baby, you can’t go by anything solid that you get from me from years ago, people change.”

“I know, but I guess sometimes I just always wondered if it was ever enough, if I was enough, if you felt tied down.”

“I…”

“I know you’re happy Logan, just as easily as you can tell when I lie I can tell it about you too, but I guess when I was hit with this lust spell it used those memories and thoughts to play on.”

They both waited and nothing happened.

“That can’t be all of it,” Logan spoke as he moved to sit up beside her.

“I suppose not,” she murmured, still looking away from him, trying to hold on to her clarity as long as possible.

“Well.”

“We’ve been together for three years Logan; I don’t think this one thing really matters anymore.”

“Maybe, whatever this one thing is that you think is so insignificant really isn’t.”

She sighed. “I guess part of me has always wondered if I hadn’t of learned to control my skin we wouldn’t have gotten together, you never made your move until I learned control, never consummated our relationship until you physically could.”

Her head pounded and she leaned forward as she braced her head against her knees, the pain tingling through out the nerves in her head, she must have been rocking back and forth because Logan pulled her closer towards him as the pain slowly receded. She opened her eyes and they flashed red once before fading.

“Ow,” she murmured rubbing her forehead.

She expected Logan to have a goofy grin on his face when she looked at him, thrilled that she had figured it out, that she was cured and safe. But his face was anything but; his eyes seemed filled with regret and shame.

“Logan, what is it?” she asked in concern.

His lips were drawn thin. “It’s my fault.”

“Logan,” she looked at him like he was crazy. “How was this your fault?”

“Because if I had of talked to you all those years ago instead of jumping you, you never would have wondered and then you wouldn’t have been affected…”

“Logan, that’s not exactly true, I would have still been infected with a sin.”

He leaned his forehead against hers. “I know now when I say this it may not feel like much but back then I wanted you, I wanted you but I had to let you grow up a bit, I had to let you find yourself and your place here as much as it pained me. Part of me needed to know that you wouldn’t out grow your feelings for me and…well in my head I figured twenty one was a good age, a good age to tell you how I felt and I planned on it all even with your skin, I’ve never been afraid of it.”

“I know,” she whispered.

“I couldn’t wait to show you how to touch each other even with out your control. You touched me deep inside long before that and well when you suddenly surprised everyone with the news that you could control it…it was like this dam broke, it was the final point that drove me over and you were still twenty. Because if you were touchable that meant anyone could touch you and I couldn’t handle it and I let my own lust take over then when we got together and because of that you’re paying for it now.”

“Oh, Logan,” she whispered cupping his chin. “Not anymore,” she smiled at him. “You helped me through it. I don’t blame you and you shouldn’t blame yourself. I wanted you Logan, I wanted you in every sense and I’m glad you made your move as soon as you did because you were driving me crazy.” She hit him lightly on the arm to prove her point.

“Good,” he whispered against her skin.

She gazed down at her skin noticing all the bruises in the shape of Logan’s fingers and the bite marks, the colossal amount was clear evidence of how long they had been at it, from slow to hard and she realized how tired she felt.

“I’ll run you a bath,” Logan murmured. “You must be sore,” he grinned at her.

“Logan, you don’t have to do that I’m pretty sure you’ve been catering to my needs for a while.”

“Ha-ha, darlin’ your needs are always my needs,” he winked as he leaned in to give her a quick peck on her lips, a wolf like grin on his face as he pulled back and headed for the bathroom.

Ten minutes later she lay soaking in a warm bath filled with bubbles as Logan perched beside her washing her hair. She leaned back enjoying the way his fingers moved against her scalp.

“Thanks,” she murmured.

“For what?”

“For everything, you know. And sorry I attempted to do every guy I ran into.”

Logan snorted. “You actually never got that far.”

She nodded, deeply thankful it hadn’t happened.

“Oh no,” she gasped. “I actually punched Jean didn’t I, I thought maybe…”

Logan silenced her as he gave her another quick peck on her lips.

“You were defending my honour, it was cute.” His lips twitched in amusement.

“I suppose we should go tell everyone I’m cured.”

“Or,” Logan spoke huskily. “Now that it’s no longer serious we could use it to our advantage, miss a couple of Scott’s training sessions, or say we need a vacation. Not to mention a nice excuse for some PDA.”

“PDA?”

“Public Display’s of Affection,” he spoke as it was every day knowledge, something he’d known for years.

“I know what it is; I’m just surprised you know it. You spend too much time with my friends.”

“Unfortunately, they’re both of our friends.”

Rogue smiled. “Wait until I tell Jubilee that, she’ll be knitting you a friendship bracelet by the end of the week.”

Logan snorted. “You wouldn’t dare, besides I said something about a vacation.”

“You’re right,” she tapped her chin as she spoke. “Maybe I should go and become a nun after all of this.”

There was a loud splash as Logan dropped the shampoo bottle into the tub. Rogue laughed.

“God, Logan don’t have a heart attack on me.”

“It slipped,” he mumbled.

Rogue winked at him and cradled his face. “Where would you like to go, sugah? You deserve a break too.”

“How ‘bout a nice relaxing beach.”

“Wow, you relaxing? I really did wear you out,” she laughed. She continued laughing even as he dumped a bucket of water over her head and in between the splashing she could hear him laughing to.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1962