Dominated by Star
Summary: "There was something to be said for being dominated."
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 413 Read: 2689 Published: 12/30/2003 Updated: 12/30/2003

1. Dominated by Star

Dominated by Star
There was something to be said for being dominated. For being pushed to the limit of society’s acceptance. To relinquish control and simply feel alive. To drown in another’s passion for you.

She had purposely taunted him, teased him, antagonized him. He was easy to get to. Once he knew she was touchable, he was around her constantly; under the guise of protecting her. A tighter shirt than usual...hair off her neck revealing his favorite spot to kiss, got to love those memories,...a confident walk and most of all, an untouchable attitude. She knew how to play his game. She knew how to win his game.

It came as no surprise when a hand grabbed her elbow and jerked her into a dark corner. The music grew fainter as he dragged her into an empty hallway, but she could still hear it’s throbbing beat. She bit her lip as she caught the lust in his eyes when he backed her against the wall. There was no fear, this was them- this was the one thing she needed; the one thing he could give her.

A harsh whisper in the dark as a hand covered her mouth. “Don’t talk.” She nodded, excitement rising in her veins as he grasped her breast. His hands smoothed her body. His groin throbbed as he pressed closer against her, letting her feel his excitement. He roughly plucked her nipple and simultaneously bit at her neck. She climaxed instantly bringing blood to her mouth as she tried to remain silent. He smirked and unbuckled his pants.

“You’re so easy to get off. Now get me off.”

A hand grasped her hair and led her to her knees. Her mouth enveloped him, her hands caressing his stomach and ass. He came with a growl and she obediently swallowed.

“Remember you’re mine, Rogue.” he exaggerated her name as he pulled his pants up.

She nodded and smiled as he winked at her. He didn’t need to tell her that it was just sex. One more thing about memories, she knew how he wanted her like this, but could never share himself to love her.

She knew how she looked to others. She knew she didn’t care, she got what she needed- eventually she’d get what she wanted because she knew how to play his game. She knew how to win his game. She just didn’t know how to win his heart.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1918