Sugarcoated by Charon
Summary: Candy lovin'
Categories: X1 Characters: None
Genres: PWP
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 5838 Read: 1908 Published: 09/05/2001 Updated: 09/05/2001

1. Chapter 1 by Charon

Chapter 1 by Charon
Author's Notes:
This doesn't explore any psyches in a notable way, it shouldn't fill you with angst, and it's just for furrrrn... so shift your brain into neutral and hopefully enjoy. ;) Helpful notes: fairy floss is the Australian term for what Americans call 'cotton candy' and contrary to popular belief, some vending machines do stock it. Roll-ups! Are little square sheets of fruity, sweet stuff. It stretches, pulls, gets chewed and swallowed.
One finger slipped around the corner of a beige wall. It rested there, softly pressed against the paint, until a second one joined it.

"No! Raspberry, you jerk! Who eats blackcurrant?!" The small boy shimmered in and out of sight, his petulant face coming into view only occasionally.

"I do! And he's not a jerk!" the girl with purple hair and iridescent eyes, retorted. She shuffled sidewards and placed a hand on another boy's shoulder, patting him gently.

The third and fourth fingers followed, leaving the palm and thumb hidden as they supported the fingers from around the corner. They pressed into the wall gently, pushing the pink blush of the fingertips away. Something was odd about the fingers. something inhibiting them from being focused on. A sheen of fabric, invisible except for the fuzzed edge of reality it added to the fingers.

"Look," stated one voice maturely, "We have three dollars. We can get raspberry and blackcurrant, and still have enough for some bubble."

A face slanted around the corner and chocolate hair swung forward before being whipped back by a rough hand.

"Careful," came the gruff whisper, far too soft for the children to hear.

With her eyes now around the corner she could finally see the youngest students of Xavier's School for the Gifted as they gathered in front of the sole vending machine. Marie smiled, crinkling her eyes as they lit with amusement.

The questioning grunt behind her caused the smile to drop as she frowned in response, "Not yet.

"Okay," the shimmering boy agreed, "As long as it's raspberry bubblegum."

"Grape!"

The oldest girl sighed noisily, putting her hands on her hips in a long-suffering, martyr kind of way.

Marie's forehead shifted to rest on the wall. ~What was taking them so damn long??~

Her body was rapidly cooling down as the sweat from the danger-room evaporated and prickled her skin with goosebumps. Behind her, his hard body leaned closer, one hand brushing along the fabric of her training suit at her waist. Logan whispered behind her ear, sending heat spiking to her core, "You know you want to."

He teased the sensitive skin there with his teeth, careful never to let any of his flesh contact hers. Marie hissed through her clenched jaw and tried to fight his seduction.

"They're almost done," she replied in a hushed, yet strained, voice.

"Raspberry!" one kid shrieked before another belted out "Grape!"

Logan's chuckle hummed through her ears.

"Fine, do it," she surrendered. She felt his face light up in a devilish smirk, before his hands ceased stroking her hips.

Logan ran his fingers through his hair quickly and backed away from his curvy X-Woman, as she continued to peer around the corner. The kids were squealing like hunted pigs, and he'd have to hurry in case Scooter was on his way to break up the argument.

The five kids were gathered around the sole source of candy in the mansion. A boy stood off to the side as a girl patted his shoulder comfortingly, stopping every now and then to yell out "Blackcurrant!" Two other children were involved in some kind of wrestling match over the change and the last one was trying to stop them by pulling at hair and ears.

Wolverine leapt out, landing in a predatory stoop as he cast one final grin at Marie. She rolled her eyes and leant against the corner, arms crossed. Wolverine snarled at the reaction. ~Fine then, I'll damn well give you something to be impressed with.~

In front of him, the five students were frozen. The thump of his feet hitting the floor, deliberately loud, had drawn five sets of eyes. Logan swayed on the balls of his feet slightly, testing their reactions. No-one moved an inch.

"RAAAAAAAARGH!!!" he erupted in a Tarzan-like noise, looped his strong fingers in his training suit and tore open the material across his chest.

The five figures swallowed nervously and raised their eyebrows. Marie bit back her laughter. ~Drama queen.~

Logan cocked his eyebrows, stood up straighter and frowned at the kiddies as they remained where they were. With one decisive grunt he raised his hands and punched his claws out through his knuckles.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh!" The kids screamed in unison, running off in every direction, but towards Logan. One girl hiccuped a flame in shock and half-flew away, dragging another shrieking kid with her. Standing calmly, Logan smirked and nodded approvingly as they stumbled over eachother towards exits. A handful of coins danced through the air and rolled across the floor, settling eventually as the corridor slid back into silence. In the distance, the pounding of feet and young voices in terror died away.

Slow clapping broke out behind him. Marie strolled around the corner, rolling out her hips as she strode confidently towards him. Logan bared his teeth and growled at her teasingly.

"Now, now," she wagged a slender finger at him, "Don't make me use the collar..."

Logan smiled at her pout and pulled her against him, sliding his hands down her back and curving one slender leg around his hip. Marie purred and rubbed her body against him, feeling the coarse hairs of his chest even through her lycra sheath. The coolness of her hands against his neck caused another grumble to shudder up from his stomach. Marie smiled at him and leaned forward to lock her mouth with his. With the barest amount of control, she ran her tongue along his bottom lip before sucking it into the wet heat of her mouth.

Logan continued his rumbling, as his hands once again mapped the tones of her body, and his pelvis slowly rolled against hers, forming a rhythm. Marie let out a pleasured sigh and the sound shot to his groin, sparking more warmth. His leather pants were already uncomfortably tight, making the friction almost unbearable as he walked her backwards, until her shoulders hit a cool plastic barrier.

Marie raked her tongue along the roof of his mouth, relearning the texture as Logan slid his teeth carefully over her own lips. Her eyes opened slowly, chocolate pools darkened and dilated with need, as she met his intense gaze. Logan broke his mouth from hers, tugging back her lip as he sampled her taste once more. Cool and spicy, with an overtone of white chocolate.

Some remaining part of his mind returned to the white bunny on his desk, saved from the Easter indulgence only to be found headless when he returned from the bar this afternoon. He'd bring it up later. Right now, enough things were up. Logan's thoughts disintegrated as she rocked her hips, rubbing her heat along the bulge of his leather pants. ~Oh. fuck.~

Marie was weakened from the kiss, not only from the feel of Logan pressing into her but also having fought not to hurt him. Logan watched her tilt her head back, as she rested it against the plastic barrier of the vending machine. Her breaths were shallow and she closed her eyes to recover for a moment. Swinging her hair around her neck, Logan concentrated his efforts over her pulse point, loving the way he felt it quicken under his mouth. Wet, warm heat, scented with everything Marie, was flowing just under his sweeping tongue.

Marie struggled to breathe again. But there was too much. Too much Logan teasing at the ivory sweep of her neck, too much Logan roughly circling over her breasts, drawing sparks of sensation from her oversensitized nubs, and definitely too much Logan rubbing against the center of her heat. The only thing keeping her up was his body pressing hers into something solid. ~Between a candy machine and a hard place.~ She smirked and bit her lip as another of his actions threatened to draw a cry. Logan slid his hands down to her matching pants, sliding out a claw in preparation.

"No," she managed, shaking her head lazily. Logan looked up and met her eyes. The sullen pout on his face almost made Marie surrender to being taken against the candy machine. Again.

"Anyone could come by," she continued.

Logan rumbled hoarsely and punctuated his words with blunt thrusts, "Don't. give. a. fuck."

Marie shook her head, trying to dislodge the haze of desire. "Don't forget what we came for."

Logan stopped what his mouth had been doing to her breast. He raised his face, meeting hers again. Marie saw his eyes dance with unspoken innuendo, but he spared her a witty retort. Logan stepped back then, letting her slide down the plexi-glass and her feet push against the floor.

Marie turned around. For the first time during this encounter, she was able to look into the vending machine. Ahh.. decisions, decisions.

"What are you in the mood for?" she drawled, as Logan latched onto her shoulder from behind. Once he started, he could never stop touching her. He looked up and into the machine, resting his chin against her.

"Raspberry?" Something red and sweet. Logan growled in frustration. His mind was having a hard time reconciling the fact with his groin that he wasn't getting any until Marie got candy.

"Blackcurrant," Marie stated decisively. He snuffled laughter into her soft skin.

"White chocolate," he demanded hoarsely. Marie reached her hand up towards the machine. Logan brought his arm up underneath.

"Leh-me," he huskily drawled.

Logan sprang some adamantium and dragged it down through the lock of the door, slicing the inferior metal like butter.

Marie snorted, "I had a key, Logan."

He blushed. Oh well, another thing broken from their sexual exploits. At least the maintenance book now had a separate section.

"Does that go the whole way down?" Marie leered at the pink flaming his cheeks, and spreading along his chest as she watched. Marie ran her tongue softly over her lips as she watched his chest. It never ceased to thrill her, the muscles clenching and tensing and pulling taut his skin.

"I'm into interactive learning," he winked as his thumbs looped into the band of material slung low over his hips.

Marie ignored the offer and slid a gloved hand into the groove of his slice, swinging the door open. She grabbed several packets of chocolate and shooed Logan's searching hands away from her body, filling them with the 'food' instead.

"Raspberry," he grunted a reminder and she picked some jubes up. Marie searched through the range, picking up anything sweet, fruity or chocolaty and passing it pack to Logan.

"Easy there on the snacks, hon," he interrupted as she continued to load him up, "It's bad for the teeth."

Marie cast him a withering glare, "Healing factor doesn't cover oral hygiene?" Logan bared his teeth and leered.

A minute later she was satisfied with her selection. Her partner in petty crime gave her a crestfallen look, "No cheetos?" Marie smirked and swayed past him, heading in the direction of his room, "We can do cheese another time, sugar."

And damned if he could resist the invitation. Logan trailed after her, struggling to hold onto as many of the packets as he could and to ignore the tight squeeze of his pants. Neither worried about Jean later that night, inevitably following a trail of 'Smart Beans' to one claw-marked door in the south wing.



The door slammed shut with the force of a body being thudded against it. Logan winced, "You know that gives me headaches."

Marie ran her hands along his chest, avidly exploring, "I'll try and make it up to yah."

His foot locked around her leg and he pushed her forward, dropping them both to the ground with the cushioned fall of trained fighters. Marie arched up into him as she reached out behind her. Her fingertips brushed finely corrugated plastic and she brought it forward to her teeth, tearing open the packet and spilling jube snakes across the floor.

Logan grinned as he saw her slip the snake into her mouth. He waited patiently as her mouth pursed and she seemed rapt in concentration. Resting on his arm, he pulled the rug they'd left there earlier, closer. Marie cried out victoriously and reached a hand up to her mouth, where she pulled out a snake, successfully knotted.

Logan's eyes widened. ~How had she..?~ He gulped. Marie burst out laughing, and pulled an untied snake, the same colour, from her mouth also. Logan growled and bit the two lollies from her hand. Sugar, subtly flavoured with Marie's mouth met his tastebuds. Mmm.

Marie propped herself up, looking about at the packets strewn around them. She bit her lip thoughtfully before looking back at Logan. He looked back, eyes dark with hunger.

"My turn first," Marie drawled, "It would seem your need's more..." she cast a pointed look at his pants, "... pressing."

"Good," he conceded, "Because when I'm done, you won't be able to move."

Marie's eyes lit up with the promise and she changed their positions, pushing him back to the rug. She quickly assembled a range of sweets, tearing apart bags and spreading candy along the rug. Sugar assailed her senses. Mixing with the musky tang of Logan, it was an irresistible combination.

Logan made himself comfortable on the sheepskin rug. He put his arms behind his head, propping himself up as he watched Marie begin her creation. She ran her nail along the curves of his muscle, tracing subcutaneous patterns. Logan relaxed his neck, closed his eyes and smiled, knowing she wasn't even close to done.

Something light was placed onto his flesh after each tracing. She continued along his arms. There was a pause and a ruffle of paper. Logan waited as he heard chewing sounds. Finally, there was a strange hissing noise and something brushed onto his lips. Logan opened his mouth slightly, and found something adhered around it, something very elastic. Marie's face descended to his and their mouths met fervently through a layer of...grape. Marie pulled her face back, her teeth biting part of the temporary layer. Logan opened his eyes to affirm his suspicions.

Bubble gum.

Marie grinned above him and popped a small bubble, before blowing another one and leaning in to kiss him again.

"I'm never gonna get this out of my sideburns," Logan muttered, more attentive to the creamy face and raspberry lips descending above him, than the fact that he was going to have to get up close and personal with a jar of peanut butter afterwards. Marie giggled as her tongue swept through his mouth, covered in the bubblegum layer. Logan smirked and fought the intrusion with lusty ambition. His hands caressed her face, pulling her closer and holding her to his lips while M&Ms dropped onto the floor from his arms.

Marie loved the way he kissed, attentive and sensitive with the slightest edge of teeth and the rough sweeps of tongue. Their flavours, one of white chocolate and one tangy and wild, mixed through the artificial grape. When they were both breathless, Marie pulled her face up slowly as Logan shifted his hands back behind his head, languidly waiting.

Marie smiled and looked hungrily down his body.

~Where to start.~

With a burst of inspiration she decided his pants were better left out of the kinky equation. Marie pulled down the zip and slipped her gloved fingers around the band. With slow teasing tugs she pulled them down, past his hips as Logan arched to allow them past. To Logan's immense relief, he was freed, already hard. Actually, as far as he could remember, he'd been in that condition since Marie showed up to training in the most indecently cut exercise suit he'd ever thanked Nike for.

She grazed her fingernails down his legs as she removed the leather completely, sending electric chills up his muscles.

"Are you ticklish?" Logan grunted unintelligibly in response, he could barely stand her presence without moving nearer... pressing, grinding... coherency lingered just out of range.

And then came the rough taunt of something moist and warm against his collarbone, drawing his fascination to where the sensation might have been.

But her mouth was gone almost before it touched, taking only the slightest scrape of his healing factor and leaving him breathing hard. Something dusted over the moisture, adhering and melding and sweetening the air immediately.

Marie tipped the packet up a little further, letting the sherbet spill across the wet line. She licked her lips absentmindedly, pausing to taste them wholly as she found the salty musk of Wolverine.

"Like what you found?" he looked up at her cockily. Marie arched herself over his thighs, teasing him with a rhythmic swing of her hips, before dropping her mouth near his navel in an open kiss. She swirled a pattern with her tongue, up and around the defined muscles.

Above her, she heard Logan's breathing snare and a hushed obscenity of love. She swung the sherbet packet up and followed her wanderings with the sugar crystals. Sugar, salt and sweat mingled on her tongue and Marie breathed low, incidentally puffing air across his sensitized abdomen. Logan groaned again and she stifled a chuckle.

Soft hands settled on his thighs, gently pushing them apart. Logan complied and spread his knees, bending them slightly as Marie moved between them. She leant over him, careful to avoid the center of his need as she licked recklessly along his body. Lick. Sherbet. Lick. Sherbet. She set up a comfortable rhythm, teasing his skin with her lips until she felt the slightest echo of Logan in her mind.

Sherbet. ~Sugarmarielickrough.~ Lick. ~Sweetmotherof.~ His body became a map of colours and flavours under Marie's care. Contours of muscles stood in blue, pink circled areas of extreme sensitivity and yellow powder melted with his sweat to reflect gold across his body. His groans directed her use of pink.

Then, as carefully as she'd painted him, she began to clean. The strokes were slower, letting her taste him, and freer as the sherbet formed a protective layer. Wolverine panted below her, clutching at the rug with white knuckles. He growled with need as she tracked her tongue from his navel down, following a pink line, but not low enough for his liking.

"Marie," he choked and she tilted her head up, grinning playfully. It was never hard to reduce him to random murmurings. Marie ignored his request, she'd faced the consequences of that endeavour before. Quite simply, his powers of dissuasion would be more convincing if they involved less screaming.

She spilled some M&Ms over his bellybutton and scooped them up with her teeth, letting her hair drag over an area which hadn't needed the pink sherbet to mark it's sensitivity.

"Marie..." he started and broke off as she licked a path along the edge of his thigh.

"Mmm?"

"If you don't stop teasing, I'm going to shred every soft toy on your bed one by -AAHH-" Logan released a claw into the floor, wincing as he tried to retract it. Marie took her tongue away from the other thigh. She had a strong vision of his claws wrenching through Pookie and a stronger vision of what Logan had in mind for her torture.

"Since you asked so nicely..." she smirked and sat back. Logan felt ready to burst, his pulse thrumming through his groin, heat and need and sugar emblazoned on his senses. And what the hell was she doing now? She was rubbing her hands over something, then lowering towards him and.

~What the hell was that?~

Something warm, from her hands, encased him smoothly and Logan arched his hips up into drunken sensation. Marie laved a tongue over her thumb before tracking it along the underside of his cock. Logan's eye squeezed shut as he twisted on the rug. Something that might have been 'Marie' or 'more' or some derivative of them both, escaped his lips. Marie stretched the layer of fruit candy further, until the roll-up was nothing more than a translucent sheen and rewrapped it carefully around him.

Logan's thoughts were concentrated on the feel of her hands, caressing him and rubbing, as her thumbs massaged along the hipbones. Her throaty laughter, and the thickening scent of Marie burrowed into his mind, forcing him to control the urge to make the sensation deeper. Wetter, hotter, and so much deeper. And then suddenly it was. And her mouth was over him, teasing and sucking and the thinness of processed sugar didn't even matter as he felt only her mouth and - fuck - her teeth and the fact that is was Marie. Stolen candy and claws and heavy breathing and the faintest strain of philosophy about maybe had he never saved her life, he'd still be thinking of gloves as an accessory not a necessity and roll-ups as merely a dessert form of beef jerky...clouding up his mind until everything was merging and...

Marie felt the first of his thoughts seep into her mind as the layer wore away under the ministrations of her mouth. She concentrated on control and his heat and the pulse under her mouth and the way heat pooled in her stomach as he snarled, clawing at the sheets and her name.

One hand shifted over his hips, holding them down as he bucked against her, unconscious now to the world outside of response. She stretched out her rhythm as his hands attempted to guide her into a vigorous pace. The candy sheath was all but gone and her attempts at control were pulling her into weakness and...

~Brightness and light and everything and anything swirling into a single point of sugar and salt and senses. Every muscle squeezing and pushing and contracting and...God. fingertips scraping along the sky.~

And somehow he found himself again, hugging her and stroking arms along her back, feeling the last shudderings of orgasm trembling down his spine, as his hands looped through hair of dark and white chocolate.

She was weak, he could sense it. Distress fused into her scent and Logan couldn't quite get her eyes to meet his.

"I couldn't control it," she whispered, feeling him treading heavily through her mind.

"Neither could I," he whispered back, breaking into a smile and kissing her softly. And somewhere within her, never quite as ascertainable as the voice of a dream, he was telling her he loved her.

Marie pulled her mouth away, missing the touch as she broke for air. He stroked her hair softly, watching her features relax. Logan felt freer, peaceful, as the afterglow settled through his skin. Gently, he tucked strands behind her ears and lowered her back onto the rug.

"Your turn," he said with a wink.

Marie arched an eyebrow, "You've got something in your sideburns." She smirked up at him, looking where purple bubblegum still mussed up his hair, but Logan just shook his head, "And I plan to have much more."

He purred in a distinctly manly fashion and the sound rippled up through her legs, settling between them.

Marie held herself still as she heard the emergence of a claw. She bit into her lip with concentration as Logan easily slid the metal through the lycra. The elastic pulled it apart, gaping down her abdomen before it disappeared underneath her pants. Impatiently, Logan slid open her zip and tugged her pants away, ladening the air with rich arousal. He slid his fingers into the ruined top and pulled it further around her body. Glancing back to her face, Logan was surprised to see Marie biting into her lip as she choked back laughter.

"What?" he asked, irritated that his voice had come out a little too whiny. She snorted and slid a hand over her mouth, refusing to tell.

Logan exposed his claws, shredding the sides of the suit before ripping it to pieces around her. He knelt over her, tilted her head back with one hand and nuzzled the side of her neck. Slower this time, he asked hoarsely, "What..?"

Marie took an unsteady breath before bursting into laughter. She shook her head and tried to stop herself as Logan looked uncertainly on.

"It's just..." she snorted and covered her mouth before his hand pulled her hand back down to the side of her body.

"Raaaah!" she stuck her hands up and growled at imaginary children, before bursting into laughter again. Logan frowned. This wasn't going how he'd planned. Down below, wee Logan was agreeing.

"You realize you're a dick, right?" she drawled.

"It got us here didn't it?" he replied and pushed his palm down her body for emphasis. Marie's laughter stopped as she drew a breath in sharply.

"I stand corrected," she uttered before straining her hips into his hand. Logan laughed and rubbed his nose against hers lightly.

"No, you were right."

They shared a smile before Logan sat up. Positioning himself between her thighs, in the way she had done to him earlier, he stared down. He'd long ago stopped expecting underwear on her, and thankfully this time was no different. Marie lay before him, relaxed and expectant and completely vulnerable. A look of trust shot through her eyes before she closed them. With a languid stretch, she settled back and waited.

Marie felt her arms pulled up and to her sides. Strong hands wrapped around her knees and lifted them slightly, pulling them against his waist. He left his palms there, spreading heat into the joint as his fingers massaged the undersides softly. She felt him move above her, then hair brush along her chest, prickling her flesh. Something dropped onto her skin. It was light, like warm snow, piling onto her and scattering along her body.

There was a distant scrape in the room, but her mind avoided noises, instead flooding itself with feelings and scents. Heat still flowed into her where Logan massaged one leg, seeping down the curve of her leg. His body rubbed along her calf as he flexed back and forth for some unknown reason. And with every flex more of the lightness would settle on her. Along her arms, then her chest and her stomach.

Marie arched her back and rolled her pelvis fluidly. She heard Logan groan as she affected him merely by the sight of her actions. Peeking an eye open, Marie looked up to see her lover, eyes half-lidded and focused at her hips, with a bar of white chocolate clenched in his teeth. He caught her watching him and smiled past the obstruction. The flex of his body into her calf happened again. Logan swung his head and his right arm together, using his claws to shave off fragile curls of the chocolate and drop them onto her body. With smooth motions he sliced off more curls and blew them forward. Spicy air and white chocolate settled over Marie's face as she reclosed her eyes.

Her sweet sigh went straight through him and Logan couldn't help but grin like a lovesick dolt. He rocked forward onto one arm, balanced by her head and lifted a raspberry jube to the burgundy lips. Brushing it along her lips once, he tested her attention. Marie's tongue slipped over her bottom lip, to taste the intruder. Logan dutifully held it for her, letting her nip and suckle it softly, but not so much as to pull the sweet into her mouth.

He abandoned the chocolate and dipped his head to her face. Wet by her tongue, he slid the jube along her bottom lip, adding a vivid tint like blood to the flesh. Logan enveloped her lip in his mouth, pulling away the flavour with his tongue and a gentle suckle. He moved his head back and clenched the lolly in his teeth before repeating its trail along her lips. Logan slanted his face along hers and crushed his lips into Marie's harshly, pushing the cerise sweet into her mouth before he rocked back onto his hands, panting. Her eyes were open, darkened wells of cinnamon, with flecks of olive. They stayed like that for a moment, each wondering at the other's eyes and tasting the humidity.

Logan broke off first, touched by the intensity and choosing to hide in the trust of her body. He used his teeth, raking them over her velvet curves as he pulled chocolate into his mouth along with her flavour. More than the potency of red running from his knuckles after a kill, more than the dying light of a foe's eyes, more than the rhythmic thud inside his ribs. he craved, no - needed, her flavour. The melding of their scents, mixed more intimately and proved more honestly than the band on her hand. She was his lover, his mate and his friend.

It was as her hands pushed his head abruptly back that he could open his eyes and actually see her lying there, fear and weakness rolling off her body as she whimpered about skin and strength. Along her right breast was an angry mark, from Logan pulling and biting at the skin as he claimed her. But it wasn't fear of him, it never could be.

Her legs were tight about his waist and the rolls of her body, seeking friction, told him she wanted his touch as much as he wanted hers. The marring of her skin, his mark which she had craved, filled him with a sense of pride. But the same mark had almost meant she lost control, and he knew how much she needed that too. Logan leaned over her shivering body, stroking down her hair and whispering anything to comfort, as he retrieved a set of gloves. Hurriedly slipping them on, he let a hand trail down her body, stopping at the top of her thigh.

Logan pressed a second raspberry along her lips and Marie obediently tasted it. Taking the cool sweet, he ran it quickly up the centre of her arousal. Marie bit back a cry and gave him a weary look of victory. He knew he'd have to do better than that to get her to scream.

He glanced a touch of skin along her thigh and felt the immediate flare of her mutation. She'd lost what little reign she had over it, and the landscape of flesh before him was a mirage of invitation. Her legs hang limply away from him and she started as he leaned near one. But Logan was careful, holding her skin with a gloved hand as he found the vending machine loot he wanted.

"Relax, Darlin'," he whispered encouragingly. Marie dutifully released what little strength she had left and entrusted Logan's safety to...Logan. Hardly the most intelligent endeavour, she knew, but sometimes it payed off.

Something light brushed against her folds, causing Marie's laughter to fall lightly into the room.

"Tickles, Logan," she murmured before wriggling as he repeated the movement. It felt almost like hair, but was too thin, too insubstantial.

Almost like woven gossamer, teasing molten fire into her stomach. She felt Logan change his position, kneeling down so his face was level with her pelvis. The lightness pressed against her this time, then heat and the fibres disappeared. Marie felt Logan's tongue smooth down her, as through a crushed layer. He sat up again, brushing his tongue along the side of his mouth and cleaning off...fairyfloss. Marie smirked as she saw it tangled into his sideburns, adhering especially well to the bubblegum.

Along her thighs, his fingers had left marks of the feathery substance, melted by sweat to her skin, except for where the edges curled up and whisped over her skin. Logan tore away another piece and placed it low over Marie's pelvis, before leaning back down to drag his mouth along it. He held his teeth back, letting the moisture from his lips and tongue seep into the fibres and dissolve them, as Marie's arousal exuded from the other side. In a moment the fairy floss was reduced to an impalpable crystal mix, offering protection and flavouring her musk almost too sweetly. Logan laved along her sensitive labium, suckling her bud roughly as his hands tore away more fairy floss for his protective barrier.

Fairy floss, the word struck him as his eyes looked up, searching out Marie's face as she rolled her head and panted. Like a fairy, or maybe an ethereal sprite, so much perfect skin and perfectly unattainable. And the absurd vision of small flying humanoids, cleaning their teeth. That's what happens when you mix sex and snacks.

Logan could feel her pulse in his mouth rumbling into his ears, sweet and hot and pounding. Her lips were open, barely glancing over words of need and his name. Watching the contortions of her face, he penetrated her with a finger, pushing it in softly along the warm velvet lining. Marie arched into the touch immediately, and Logan curled his finger over, pulling it out slowly, to see her mouth fall into an 'o'.

~Pulling and tugging and penetrating, and more and faster and deeper.~

Marie rolled her head, rippling the muscles along her body and feeling her blood settle into Logan's touch. He held her hips as she rocked against him, her fingers digging painfully into his shoulders. His pace was faster, shuddering into her and circling his fingers as he strummed along her sweet spots.

~The roof tore off her vision and stars flooded in, growing, merging.~ Everything tightened as Logan filtered all around her. Teeth and tongue and a faint scent of sugar. ~Logan.~

A half-cried, half-whispered, "Logan," escaped and the sound thrummed through the air between them.

Logan sat back and wrenched away one glove with his teeth as his eyes stayed intent on the woman spread before him. He skated his freed hand comfortingly down her side as the last of her climax melted through her. Marie blinked up at him, smiling as she saw the care in his face.

Logan felt a blush stem from his stomach as she stared into him, pushing past all his layers with a single, contented smile. He pulled a sheet between them and arranged her in his arms. Marie snuggled into his warmth as she slowly regained strength.

After an easy silence Marie spoke up, "I really like candy."

Logan's chuckle rumbled through them both, "I know, Darlin'."

Rolling in his arms, she propped herself up an elbow so she could face him. Reaching a hand up carefully she began to pick at the odd pieces of purple gum still stuck into his sideburns, ignoring Logan's winces, "But you know what I'm in the mood for now, sugar?"

Logan caught her hand in his, causing two bands of metal to chink against eachother as he pulled it to the side. Licking his lips, he moved closer and with the slightest edge of hoarseness grating in his voice he asked, "A shower?"

Marie shook her head and laughed softly.

"Something... artificially cheese flavoured."

Logan returned the laugh and nuzzled her nose, "About damn time."
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=1811