Little Instigator by Cassandra Lee
Summary: "Under her red velvet dress, she had bruises and no panties."
Categories: AU Characters: None
Genres: Adult
Tags: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 404 Read: 2414 Published: 06/21/2004 Updated: 06/21/2004

1. Chapter 1 by Cassandra Lee

Chapter 1 by Cassandra Lee
Author's Notes:
"Under her red velvet dress, she had bruises and no panties." Lateo's opening sentence challenge.

Orginally archived 6/21/04.
Disclaimer: I own nothing. Charcters belong to Fox and Marvel.
Feedback is welcomed
Under her red velvet dress, she had bruises and no panties. Nope, they were now stuffed in the back pocket of his jeans. He had fucked her good and hard against the wall of his bedroom. She ran a gloved hand through her messy hair trying to smooth it out. It was no use, just like the wrinkles in her dress, her hair had that `just been fucked look.' She continued walking slowly towards the main hall were the party was taking place, both hips on fire where his hands and kept her from moving away from him. Every time the dress moved she flinched with the pain it caused.

She knew she was asking for it by stopping by his room on the way down. The bastard refused to get dressed up and go to the party. So she stopped to show him what he would be missing. She wanted to punish him. Instead he just claimed her as his and sent her on her way. Just before entering the party, she attempted one last time to smooth out her red velvet dress. "Useless," she muttered to herself. Then smiling at the memory of what just happened upstairs she thought, "Not entirely."

Her red velvet dress was the little instigator of this whole mess. For when she stepped inside his room his eyes went dark and he started advancing toward her muttering, "Like hell are you going in that." "Why not?" would barely get out of her mouth before he had her back against the wall.

When they were done he made her take his dog tag from around her wrist where it was hidden under the glove she wore. Putting it around her neck himself, to make sure everyone would see it. He smacked her on the ass and told her, "Hurry back, darlin'. I'll be waiting." She knew everyone would know when they saw her, but she didn't care. She couldn't wait for this thing to be over so she could surprise Logan with her black velvet dress she had hanging up in her closet.

You see the red velvet dress wasn't the little instigator after all. Rogue knew exactly what she was doing when she walk into Logan's room. She had a black velvet dress as a backup in case Logan got too *excited*. Licking her lips with anticipation Rogue hurriedly greeted the guest and the other mansion residents.
This story archived at http://wolverineandrogue.com/wrfa/viewstory.php?sid=178